Love, Unrequited [Thread 2 : Pg 140] - Page 66

Posted: 2 years ago

GN, so glad to see you around here again. And glad that you’re doing okay now. Take care of your health 

So finally read all the chapters....!! Phew..!!

So I am Saumya, not new to the forums, but new to this mind-blowing story. ❤️

Each and every character here has its perception towards love and you have so beautifully shows that, literally running in front of my eyes...

Kirti, Nishit, Tejas ... Oh I could actually connect to them..

The first time I felt angry with this Tejas, but then reading the last update, I felt so sorry for him. He has literally lost Kirti, I hope she is not going back to him, I don't know what she is thinking, may be thinking about Nishit. She felt bad listening about him and Sana 💔

And when you introduced Nishit, that time only I felt- Hero aagaya boss.! I mean I don't know what you've thought about the story, but Kirti and Nishit have a great chemistry.. 

Overall a wonderful, love story, should I say love story? Ya ofcourse why not. It's really beautiful... Do continue soon with the next chapters...

P.S. Here you all have the link for my on-going FF- Hum Sath Sath Hain.!, hope you like it ❤️ 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156861046

Originally posted by Saumya96

So finally read all the chapters....!! Phew..!!

So I am Saumya, not new to the forums, but new to this mind-blowing story. ❤️

Each and every character here has its perception towards love and you have so beautifully shows that, literally running in front of my eyes...

Kirti, Nishit, Tejas ... Oh I could actually connect to them..

The first time I felt angry with this Tejas, but then reading the last update, I felt so sorry for him. He has literally lost Kirti, I hope she is not going back to him, I don't know what she is thinking, may be thinking about Nishit. She felt bad listening about him and Sana 💔

And when you introduced Nishit, that time only I felt- Hero aagaya boss.! I mean I don't know what you've thought about the story, but Kirti and Nishit have a great chemistry.. 

Overall a wonderful, love story, should I say love story? Ya ofcourse why not. It's really beautiful... Do continue soon with the next chapters...

P.S. Here you all have the link for my on-going FF- Hum Sath Sath Hain.!, hope you like it ❤️ 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156861046

Thank you Saumya. I hope the story continues to entertain you. 😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.