Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice teaser please update soon to know what will Raman do now to speed time with his wife 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Nice teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divancute

Lovely teaser di

Bechara Raman

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Thanks dear

Will upadte soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=31

Ishra reached shimla they were on the way going to their farmhouse adi and ayaan were sleeping while ishita was also sleeping keeping her head on raman's chest as she was tiered raman was looking at her smiling he pecked her hair softly soon they reached in front of their farm house raman looked at ishita

R: ishita get up

He said caressing her hair while she hide herself more into him

I: raman let me sleep naa

She said in sleep while he smiles looking at her

R: ishita dekho hum farmhouse phonch gaye jaldi uatho

( ishita see we have reached farmhouse get up)

He said while she open her eyes slowly and looks at him

R: let's go ishita

I: sorry raman mujhe pata nahi chala kab mujhe neend aa gayi

( sorry raman i didn't realise when i fall asleep)

R: it's ok now let's go

He said while she nodded and picks up ayaan in his arms while raman picks adi in his arms and told the driver to take the luggage inside

Raman opens the door of house and ishra enter inside ishita looks around and smiles driver brings their luggage and raman paid him money after it he leaves from there

I: raman this house is so beautiful

She said looking around while he smiles

R: abhi room mai chale bacho ko waha sula dete hai

( let's go to the room and make kids sleep there)

He said while she nodded and they went inside a room and made kids sleep on the bed properly

R: ishita tum bhot thak gayi ho naa tum bhi so jao tab tak main hamare khaane ke liye kuch order karta hoon

( ishita you must be tired you also sleep till than i will order food for us)

I: abhi mujhe neend nahi aa rahi raman

( now i am not feeling sleepy raman)

She said and comes to him and hugs him making him smile he also wrapped his arms around her

R: tum khush ho naa?

( are you happy?)

I: i am very happy raman itni sundar jagh hai hum dono saath hai hum naa apne bacho ke saath bhot si nayi yaadien banyege

( i am very happy raman this place is so beautiful we both are together and we will make new memories here with our kids)

R: aur hum milke hum dono ki bhi nayi yaadien banyege

( and we will make new memories for both of us also)

He said making her smile

R: acha chalo main tumhe hamara room dikhata hoon

( ok let's go i will show you our room)

I: raman ye room hamara nahi hai?

( raman is this room not ours?)

R: ye room to bacho ka hai ek aur room hai jo hum dono ka hai ab hum jaha ek dusre ke saath time spend karne aaye hai akele mai ab jaha koi hume disturb bhi nahi karega bache bhi nahi

( this is kids room there is one more room which is our room there we can spend some lone time together and no one will disturb us not even kids)

He said making her blush

R: so let's go to our room

He said and picks her in his arms

I: raman kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: tumhe hamare room mai le jaa raha hoon don't worry jaha koi nahi hai hum dono ke ilava

( i am taking you to our room don't worry no one is here we are alone)

He said winking at her while she blushes and he takes her to the next room it was a beautiful bedroom ishita looks around and smiles raman puts her down while she went towards the window and opens it and smiles seeing the beautiful view raman comes towards her and hugs her from behind

I: raman ye jagh kitni khoobsurat hai

( raman this place is so beautiful)

R: haa par tumse zada nahi

( yes but not more than you)

He said huskily in her ear making her blush while he hold her tightly in his arms resting his chin on her shoulder

R: main kabse iss pal ka intzaar kar raha tha tumhare saath aise akele mai whakt guzarna chatha tha sirf tum aur main

( i was waiting for this moment from so long i want to spend lone time with you only you and me)

He said and made her turns towards her he looked in her eyes while she also looks at him and hugs him tightly while he smiles and hugs her back they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime he feel some wetness on his shirt and broke the hug and saw her crying

R: kya hua ishita tum ro kyu rahi ho?

( what happen ishita why are you crying?)

He asked worriedly and cupped her face while she nodded in no

I: kuch nahi raman ye khushi ke aansu hai mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha ki aap meri life mai aa gaye itni sari khushiyan di aapne mujhe jo maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha agar aap nahi hote naa to main shyad maar hi jaati

( raman it's tears of happiness i can't believe that you come in my life you gave me so much happiness which i didn't even imagined if you were not there than i would have died)

She said with teary eyes while he put his finger on her lips

R: nahi ishita aise baat dobara maat karna aur maine kuch nahi kiya hum dono ek dusre ke liye bane hai tabhi hum ek hue shyad hum dono pehle hi ek ho gaye hote to hamari life mai ye sab nahi hota par dekho humne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha phir bhi hum ek ho gaye hum dono ek dusre ke liye hi bane hai aur hum hamesha ek saath rahege mujhe apni puri zindagi apni iss pagal madrasan dost ke saath guzarni hai

( no ishita don't say it again and i did not do anything we both are made for each other that's why become one and if we both were together before than so much would not happen in our lives but anyways we both are meant to be together and now we both will be together always i want to spend my whole life with my mad madrasan friend)

He said while she smiles between tears while he wipes her tears and nodded in no

R: tum kitna roti ho yaar dekho tumhara make up bhi khrab ho gya rone ki wajeh se

( you cry so much see your make up also get spoiled beacuse of crying)

He said teasing her while she glares at him

R: dekho zara khood ko bacho ke saamne aise maat jana varna wo daar jayege

( just look at yourself don't go in front of kids like this they will get scared)

He said while she hit him lightly on chest

I: you are so bad

R: apne pati ko maar rahi ho very bad

( you are hitting your husband very bad)

He said while she picks a pillow from bed and throws at him

R: ab main tumhe nahi choduga

( now i will not leave you)

He said trying to hold her hand while she start running around the room while he runs behind her to catch her she was throwing pillows on him while he was trying to hold her she was running around and finally he hold her hand and pulls her towards himself and he lost his balance and they both fall down on the bed he was on the bed while she was above her he hold her tightly in his arms

I: raman chodo mujhe

( raman leave me)

R: aise nahi choduga tumne mujhe mara pehke uska badla luga main

( i will not leave you like this you hit me now i will take revenge)

I: haa to aap mera mazak kyu uda rahe the? Ab kya aap mujhse bada loge mujhe maroge aap?

( so what why are you making my fine? Now you will take revenge from me you will hit me)

R: haa ab badla to leke rahuga naa

( yes i will take my revenge)

He said looking at her with naughty smile and turns their position now she was on the bed and he was above her

I: raman

She looks at him while he put his finger on her lips he hold his hand in hers and entwined his fingers with hers and looked in her eyes they were few inches apart he come closer to her and nuzzle his nose into her neck making her feel goosebumps he kissed her neckline while she closed her eyes lost in his touches he looks at her and kissed her both eyes then he kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he kissed her both cheeks and bring his lips near hers and put his lips on hers and start kissing her softly while she wrapped her arms around him start kissing him back both kissed each other for long time after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air and looked at each other he pecked her hair softly

R: maine apna badla le liya

( i have take my revenge)

He said winking at her making her blush he made her look at him and cover themselves with duvet and took her lips in his again and they start kissing each other passionately again after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air she hide her face in his chest while he smiles looking at her and wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes and soon they both fall sleep in each other arms

After sometime ishita woke up hearing ayaan crying she saw raman sleeping hugging her she smiles looking at him and kissed his forehead lovingly and was about to get up but he hold her hand and pull her towards himself

I: raman

R: kaha jaa rahi ho?

( where are you going?)

I: raman chodo naa ayaan ro raha hai usko bhook lagi hogi

( raman please leave me ayaan is crying he is hungry)

R: main tumhe nahi jaane duga tum shyad bhool rahi ho hum honeymoon pe aaye hai tumhe zada se zada time apne pati ke saath bitana chaiye

( i will not let you go i think you are forgetting we are on our honeymoon you should spend more time with your husband)

He said pulling her more into himself

I: raman please

She said trying to come out of his hold while adi comes there running ishra parted away seeing him

Adi: mumma ayaan ro raha hai usko bhook lagi hai chalo naa

( mumma ayaan is crying he is hungry please mumma let's go)

I: haa adi main aa rahi hoon

( yes adi i am coming)

She said and got up

Adi: mumma mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai

( mumma i am also hungry)

He said while ishita picks him in her arms

I: come beta mumma abhi aapko kuch khane ko deti hai

( mumma will give you something to eat)

She said kissing his cheeks

I: raman aap please khaana order kardo jaldi se main ayaan ko jake dekhti hoon

( raman please order the food i am going to see ayaan)

She said looking at him while he nodded ishita went to another room with adi while raman also get up

R: ab jaha bhi main apni biwi ke saath time spend nahi kar paauga honeymoon pe bacho ko saath lana hi nahi chaiye

( now here also i will not able to spend time with my wife we should not bring kids to honeymoon)

He thought and made a face

After sometime

Raman comes in room and saw ishita feeding ayaan

R: ishita maine khaana order kar diya hai

( ishita i had order the food)

I: thanks raman aap please adi ke kapde change kardo aur ayaan ke kapde bhi nikal dena bag mai se please

( thanks raman please change adi's clothes and please take out ayaan's clothes from the bag)

She said while he nodded

R: kabhi nahi socha tha honeymoon pe aake bhi ye sab kaam karne honge

( i never thought i have to do all this on my honeymoon)

I: aapne kuch kaha raman?

( did you said something?)

R: nahi kuch nahi

( no nothing)

He said and helps adi to change his clothes

After sometime their food arrived and ishra and adi enjoyed the meal together

R: ishita maine kitchen ke liye sari grocery bhi order kardi hai agar kuch aur bhi chaiye hoga to bata dena

( ishita i have order the grocery for the kitchen if you need something than tell me)

I: ok raman

Adi: papa hum bhar ghumne kab jayege?

( papa when will we go out?)

I: haa raman mujhe bhi jana hai

( yes raman i also want to go out)

R: tum ready ho jao main driver ko call deta hoon

( you get ready i will call the driver)

He said while she nodded happily

After sometime ishra were ready to go out with the kids soon they went out to explore the city they went to different places and enjoys a lot and click lots of pictures then they went for shopping and return home after having dinner in the restaurant

At night

Ishita comes in room after changing and saw raman sleeping with adi and ayaan she smiled looking at them and comes towards them she pecked their foreheads softly and then she also lays down beside them and soon she also falls sleep

Next morning

Ishita woke up and saw adi and ayaan were sleeping while raman was not there she got up and went out and saw him in the kitchen she went towards him and hugs him from behind while he smiles looking at her

I: Good morning raman

R: Good morning

I: aap kya kar rahe ho?

( what are you doing?)

R: main hum dono ke liye coffee bana raha hoon main tumhe uthane ke liye aane hi wala tha

( i am making coffee for both us i was just about to come to wake you up)

He said while she smiles he turns towards her and pecked her hair softly while she smiles and hugs him tightly he also wrapped his arms around her

I: raman aap jao main coffe banati hoon

( raman you go i will make coffee)

R: nahi main bana luga aaj tumhe mere haath ki hi coffee pini hogi

( no i will make it today you have to drink coffee made by me)

I: ok tab tak main jaake naha leti hoon

( ok till then i will take bath)

She said while he looks at her

R: waise agar tum chaho to main tumhari help kar sakta hoon nahane mai jaise tumhare hospital se discharge hone ke baad ki thi

( if you want i can help you in taking bath just like i did when you got discharged from hospital)

He said looking at her with naughty smile making her blush

I: nahi uski zaroort nahi hai aap coffee banao main naha lugi

( no it's not needed you make coffee i will take bath)

She said and was going but he pulled her to himself

R: tum mujhse kyu shrma rahi ho? Main kar deta hoon naa help

( why are you getting shy? I will help you)

He said making her blush hard

I: raman please

She said and leaves from there while he smiles looking at her

After sometime

Ishra were sitting together having their coffee silently after finishing the coffee ishita was going to keep the mugs in the kitchen but raman hold her hand and pulled her towards him making her sit in his lap

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: hum apne honeymoon pe aaye hai thoda time to mere saath spend karo phir tum bacho ke saath busy ho jaaogi

( we are on our honeymoon at least spend sometime with your husband then you will get busy with kids)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: raman please leave me mujhe jake breakfast banna hai adi aur ayaan bhi uthane wale honge

( raman please leave me i have to make breakfast adi and ayaan will also wake up in sometime)

She said while he put his finger on her lips

R: sshh i don't want to listen anything

He said and tucked her hair stand behind her ear while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he hold her tightly from waist and pulled her closer and made her look at him he cupped her face and kissed all over her face while she closed her eyes feeling his love she put her arms around him hiding herself into him while his lips were touching her neckline making her feel weak on her knees he start kissing her neckline making her lost in his touches she was pulling him more into herself they were lost in each other when her phone rings at first she ignores it but it's start ringing again breaking their moment she picks her phone from table and saw simmi's name

R: ye hamare ghar wale kabhi hamara picha nahi chodege koi zaroort nahi hai phone uthane ki

( our family will not leave us alone don't pick the phone)

He said getting irritate

I: but raman wo log pareshan ho rahe honge kal bhi baat nahi hui

( but raman they will get tensed we couldn't talk to them yesterday also)

R: thik hai tum aram se baat karo sari family se main jaa raha hoon tumhe disturb nahi karuga you are too much sara mood khrab kar diya

( ok you talk to the whole family i am going i will not disturb you you are too much you have spoiled my mood)

He said and leaves from there while ishita's face fall down she picks the phone as it's start ringing again

I: hello simmi

Si: hi bhabhi kaise ho aap dono? Aapne to ek baar bhi call nahi kiya to socha main hi kar leti hoon

( hi bhabhi how are you both? You didn't call us once so i thought to call you)

I: hum thik hai simmi aap sab thik ho naa

( we are fine simmi are you all fine?)

Si: yes bhabhi everything is fine here you just don't worry bhai kaha hai? maine aap dono ko disturb to nahi kiya naa

( where is bhai? Did i disturb you both?)

I: no simmi wo raman washroom mai hai

( raman is in washroom)

Si: acha bhabhi aapka honeymoon kaisa chal raha hai aap enjoy kar rahe ho naa? Mujhe bhi batao naa kya kya hua mujhse shramane ki zaroort nahi hai aap mujhse kuch bhi share kar sakti ho

( bhabhi how is your honeymoon going? Are you guys enjoying tell me naa what happened don't get shy you can share anything with me)

I: simmi main tumse baad mai baat karti hoon ayaan ro raha hai

( simmi i will talk to you later ayaan is crying)

She lied and hungs up the call

I: raman is right pata nahi sabki timing itni khrab kyu hai raman ka mood bhi khrab ho gya hum apne honeymoon pe aaye hai raman bhi kitne excited hai maine raman ko naraz kar diya ab mujhe hi kuch karna hoga unko manane ke liye i have to do something special

( raman is right i don't understand why everyone's timing is so bad raman's mood also get spoiled we are on our honeymoon raman was so excited i made him angry now i have to manaofy him i have to do something special)

She thought and smiles

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishra were so happy reaching their destination 💕💕

Loved their beautiful moments 🥰🥰❤️❤️

He believes that they were meant to be together💓💓

They are finally turning from friends to husband -wife kind of comfort😉❣️

Everyone’s timing is actually very bad🙄😅😅

I think its in bhalla’s blood🤣😝🤣😝

Oh ho!! He got upset not able to spend some “private” time with her😯😯😅😅

Lets see how she’ll manofy him😁

Ty 4 d pm too di

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will Ishita do now 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awesome update 

Continue soon 

n

thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE