IshRa Ss Hume Tumse Hua Hai part 30 on page 96 on 2/10 - Page 62

Posted: 2 years ago

Updated a teaser please have a look.

Scary one di😰

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

A very shocking teaser please update next part soon to know who kidnapped Ishita 

Originally posted by cooldilkaur

Scary one di😰

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Will update soon dear

Originally posted by Divyalingaraju

A very shocking teaser please update next part soon to know who kidnapped Ishita 

Will update soon dear.

Shocking teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Update it soon dear

Edited by Sukhvi - 2 years ago

Part=22

Raman faints in ishita's arms while she hold him for support and made him sit on the bench

I: ab main kya karu? Main inko aise akele nahi chod sakti

( now what should i do? I can't leave him alone)

She thought and calls mihir and informed him that raman is with her and told him to come soon to take him from there

Ishita looked at raman and feels bad seeing him in this condition

I: kyu kar rahe ho aap aisa kyu khood ko aur mujhe itni taklif de rahe ho?

( why are you doing this why are you giving so much pain to yourself and me?)

She said looking at him while her eyes get moist she recalls his confession

I: pata nahi kyu aap par vishwas karne ka maan kar raha hai aapne mujhe itni taklif di phir bhi aapko dard mai nahi dekh sakti

( don't know why i want to trust you you have hurt me so much but still i can't see you in pain)

She thought and recalls their  moments then she recalls what she saw in the hotel room and her eyes filled with tears

After sometime

Mihir comes there and he gets shocked seeing raman's condition while ishita was sitting near him she looks at him and got up

M: bhai kya hua hai bhai ko?

( what happen to bhai?)

I: wo raman sir shrab pee ke aaye the mujhse milne

( raman sir come here drunk to meet me)

She said and told him everything

I: aap please inko jaha se le jaaiye

( please take him from here)

M: i am sorry agar bhai ki wajeh se aapko problem hui ho to par main aapse ek baat kahuga aaj se pehle bhai ne kabhi itni shrab nahi pe main unko kabhi aise nahi dekha

( i am sorry if you had any problem beacuse of bhai but bhai never did this before he never drink so much before i have never seen him like this before)

He said while ishita looks at him

M: i know ishita ji aap ko mujh pe vishwas nahi hoga par please ek baar meri baat sun lijiye bhai sach main aapse bhot pyar karte hai aapke aane se pehle maine bhai ko kabhi itna khush nahi dekha jab bhai ne mujhe batya ki unko pyar ho gya hai to mujhe unn par vishwas nahi hua maine unka mazak udaya kyunki bhai kabhi bhi pyar ko leke itne serious nahi the par jab maine bhai ka aapke liye pyar dekha to mujhe pata chala ki wo aapse kitna pyar karte hai

( i know ishita ji you will not trust me but please listen to me once bhai really loves you a lot i have never seen him so happy before you came to his life when bhai told me that he fall in love with you i didn't trust him i made his fun beacuse i thought that bhai can never love someone he was never serious about love but then i saw his love for you and realised that he really loves you a lot)

He said and looks at raman

M: aapke aane ke baad bhai badal gaye i know mujhe koi haak nahi hai aapse ye sab baatien karne ka but please trust me bhai ka pyar sacha hai aapke liye bhai ne maa papa se jaghra kiya shagun se rishta tod diya aapko pata hai shagun ke dad ne bhai ki kitni insult ki unho bhai ko mara bhi

( bhai has changed after you come into his life i know i have no right to say all this to you but trust me bhai's love for you is true he had fight with maa and papa for you he had broke his relation with shagun also and after it shagun's dad insulted him so much)

He said making ishita shocked

M: shagun bhot hi ghatiya aurat hai wo kisi bhi tarh bhai ko haasil karna chathi hai wo jaanti hai ki bhai aapse pyar karte hai iss liye usne aap dono ko door karne ki bhi kossish ki aur bhai bhot gussa the aur unho ne shagun ke ghar jaake usko confront kiya aur uske dad ko sab kuch bata diya par shagun ke dad ne bhai par hi ilzam laga diya unho ne bhai ko bhot bura bhala kaha aur bhai ko mara bhi iske baad papa ne bhi bhai ko ghar se nikal diya pichle ek hafte se bhai ghar nahi gaye wo bas aapse baat karna chahte the aapko sach batna chahte the din raat bhai rote rehte the aapke liye aur khood ko blame karte the

( shagun is very cheap she just want to come in bhai's life anyhow she know that bhai loves you that's why she wants to separate both of you and bhai was very angry at her he went to her house to confront her and he told all truth to her dad but her dad put all the blame on bhai and insulted him a lot he also beat up bhai after it papa also throw him out of the house bhai didn't went to home from last one week he just want to talk to you once he want to tell you truth he just keep crying all the time and blames himself for everything)

He said while ishita gets shocked listing him

I: par raman ne to mujhe kuch nahi batya

( but raman didn't told me all this)

M: kyunki aap unki baat sunne ko tyar nahi thi bhot naraz thi aap unse aur shyad bhai ne iss liye aapko ye sab nahi batya taaki aapko taklif naa ho kyunki wo jaante hai aap bhi unse pyar karte ho

( beacuse you was not ready to listen to him you was very angry with him and maybe he didn't told you all this beacuse he don't want to hurt you beacuse he know that you also love him)

He said while his eyes get moist

M: main bhai ko ab iss halat mai aur nahi dekh sakta agar aap bhai ki zindagi se chali gayi to wo jee nahi payege bhai bilkul akele ho gaye hai wo mujhe bhi apne paas nahi aane dete sirf aap hi bhai ko dobara zindagi de sakti ho main aapke saamne haath jodta hoon please bhai ko chod ke maat jao bhot pyar karte hai wo aapse

( i can't see bhai like this and if you went leaving him then he will not able to live without you he is all alone he don't even allow me to come to him only you can give him his life back i beg in front of you please don't go leaving him he love you a lot)

He said while ishita's eyes filled with tears

M: main janta hoon aap bhi bhai se pyar karti hai tabhi itni raat ko aap jaha unke saath bethi ho aapne unko akela nahi choda ab bas aap hamesha aise hi bhai ke saath rahiye i know ye aap dono ke bich ki baat hai mujhe nahi bolna chaiye par main apne bhai ko aur taklif mai nahi dekh sakta main sirf aapse request hi kar sakta hoon please bhai ko maaf kar dijiye aur unko samjne ki kossish kariye unka pyar sacha hai

( i know you also love bhai that's why you are here with him at late night you didn't left him alone please be with him like this always i know i should not speak in between you both but i can't see my brother in pain i can only request you please forgive him and try to understand him his love for you is true)

He said while ishita looks at him

M: abhi main chalta hoon bhai ko leke thank you so much inka dhyan rakhne ke liye

( now i am going taking bhai with me thank you so much for taking care of him)

He said and hold raman for support and takes him towards his car ishita also holds him for support and helps mihir in making raman sit in the car and mihir leaves from there with raman while ishita went to her house

After sometime

Ishita was laying on the bed trying to sleep she was thinking about mihir's words then she recalls raman's confession she want to believe raman and mihir but at the same time she was scared to trust him again she was unable to decide anything while tears were flowing from her eyes soon she fall asleep thinking about him

Next morning

Raman woke up with a headache he recalls all the happenings of last night and got tensed thinking about ishita while mihir comes there

M: bhai aap thik ho naa?

( bhai are you fine?)

R: mihir main jaha kaise aaya? Tum leke aaye mujhe jaha? Aur main to ishita ke paas tha maine kal raat shrab ke nashe mai pata nahi kya kya kaha usse maine usko phir se hurt to nahi kar diya naa

( mihir how did i come here? I was with ishita and i was drunk don't remmber what i said to her did i hurt her again?)

M: bhai relax please calm down

R: how can i calm down mihir?

M: bhai relax main aapko sab batata hoon

( bhai relax i will tell you everything)

He said and told him everything how ishita called him and he went to take him from there and how he told ishita everything making raman shocked

R: mihir have you gone mad? Tumne ishita ko sab kuch bata diya

( mihir have you gone mad? You told everything to ishita)

He said looking at him angrily

M: bhai maine unko sach batya hai

( bhai i have told her truth)

R: mihir tum samjh nahi rahe ho ishita ko lagega ki main uska dil jitne ke liye ye sab kar raha hoon usko bura lagega ye sab janke ye hum dono ki baat thi tumhe nahi kehna chaiye tha main khood usse baat karta

( mihir you are not getting my point ishita will think that i am doing all this to win her trust she will feel bad this it was between us you should not say anything i will tell her everything)

M: sorry bhai main aapko aur taklif mai nahi dekh sakta main bas aap dono ko ek saath dekhna chahta hoon aur maine bas unko sach batya hai par ab aapko apne dil ki baat unko batani hogi unse ek baar milke ye sari misunderstandings clear karni hogi aur main janta hoon wo aap par vishwas zaroor karegi

( sorry bhai i can't see you in pain i just want to see you both together and i just told her truth now you have to  clear all the misunderstandings between you am sure she will trust you)

He said while raman looks at her

R: ishita mujhse nahi milegi

( ishita will never meet me)

M: wo zaroor milegi aapse bhai maine unki aankhon mai aapke liye pyar dekha hai bhai aap jaante ho kal raat wo aapke liye kitna pareshan thi please bhai ek baar unse jaake mil lo aur unko sab bata do bhai am sure wo aapki baat zaroor samjhegi aap dono main sab thik ho jayega please bhai bas apne pyar pe vishwas rakhiye

( she will come to meet you bhai i have seen love in her eyes for you bhai she was really worried for you last night bhai please go and meet her once and told her everything am sure she will understand you and everything will be fine please bhai trust you in love)

He said while raman looks at him and nodded he hugs him

R: thank you mihir thank you so much

He said while mihir smiles

M: main hamesha aapke saath hoon bhai

Other side

Ishita was working in kitchen she was all lost in thoughts thinking about all the happenings of last night when her phone rings she saw raman's name at first she ignores the call but he called her again and ishita picks the call

R: ishita main janta hoon tum mujhse bhot gussa ho mujhse baat nahi karna chathi hogi but i want to meet you once please ishita uske baad main tumhe kabhi pareshan nahi karuga i promise

( ishita i know you are really angry with me you don't want to talk to me but i want to meet you once please ishita after that i will never trouble you i promise)

I: mujhe bhi aapse milna hai

( i also want to meet you)

She said making him happy

R: thank you so much ishita tum mujhse milne aaogi naa main tumhara office ke paas wale cafe ke bhar wait karuga aaj sham ko hum wahi milege main tumhara wait karuga ishita bye

( thank you so much ishita you will come to meet me naa i will wait for you outside the cafe near office we will meet there in evening i will wait for you ishita bye)

He said and hungs the call while ishita wipes tears from her eyes

I: mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha kya sahi aur kya galat par shyad aapse milne ke baad main kuch decide kar pau  

( i am unable to understand what is right and what is wrong but maybe i will able to decide something after meeting you)

She was lost in her thoughts while mihika comes there and put hand on her shoulder

Mi: akka kya hua? Aap thik ho naa?

( akka what happen? Are you fine?)

She said while ishita nodded

Mi: akka kya baat hai please tell me aap bhot pareshan lag rahi ho

( akka what happen please tell me you are looking tensed)

She said while ishita looks at him and told her everything

Mi: i think you should go to meet him he deserve another chance akka mujhe nahi lagta ki raman sir kabhi kuch galat kar sakte hai

( i think you should go to meet him he deserve another chance akka i don't think raman sir can do something wrong)

I: i just wish mihiku aaj sab kuch thik ho jaye main ye sab aur bardash nahi kar sakti

( i just wish mihiku everything get fine i just can't bear all this anymore)

Mi: akka sab thik ho jayega kal raat raman sir ne aapse pyar ka izhaar kiya ek baar unke pyar pe vishwas karo everything will be fine don't worry

( akka everything will be fine raman sir confessed his feelings to you last night just trust on his love once everything will be fine don't worry)

She said while ishita noddded

I: main jaaugi unse milne tum please amma ko kuch maat batna

( i will go to meet him please don't tell anything to amma)

Mi: don't worry akka i will handle her

She said while ishita smiles and nodded

Other side

Raman comes to mihir's room and hugs him happily

R: mihir ishita mujhse milne aa rahi hai aaj sham ko

( mihir ishita is coming to meet me in the evening)

M: wow bhai that's great news i told you naa everything will be fine

R: haa mihir ab bas ishita sham ko waha aa jaye i just can't wait anymore ishita ko mujhe apne dil ki baat kehni hai usko batna hai ki main usko kitna pyar karta hoon aur usse maafi bhi maagni hai phir hum sab main sab kuch thik ho jayega

( yes mihir i just wish ishita comes to meet me once i just can't wait anymore i want confess my feelings to her and i want to apologise to her then everything will be fine)

M: all the best bhai i am sure aap bhabhi ko zaroor mana loge

He said while raman smiles and hugs him happily

At evening

Raman reaches cafe he was really happy and excited to meet ishita

R: main jahi cafe ke bhar ishita ka wait karuga wo aati hi hogi

( i will wait for ishita here outside she must be coming)

He thought and smiles and start waiting for her

After sometime

Raman was waiting for ishita outside the cafe

R: i am sure ishita mujhse milne zaroor aayegi aaj main pure hosh mai usse apne pyar ka izhaar karuga aur sab kuch thik kar duga please ishita jaldi aao main tumhara wait kar raha hoon

( i am sure ishita will come to meet me today i will confess my feelings to her in full senses and i will made everything fine please ishita come soon i am waiting for you)

He thought and smiles he saw ishita coming and got happy seeing her while ishita also looked at him she was coming towards him lost in her thoughts when a car comes and stopped in front of ishita and before she can understand anything two goons comes out of the car and start dragging her towards the car while she gets shocked

I: leave me

She shouted for her help while raman gets shocked seeing this

R: ishita

He shouted his name and runs towards her to save her he hold one of goon

R: chodo usko

He was trying to hold ishita's hand while they put her inside the car forcefully

R: i said leave her

He said while one goon hit him on head making him fall down ishita gets shocked seeing this

I: raman

She cries looking at him while those goons takes away her from there while raman hold his head and got up with great difficulty and went towards his car running and start following them

I: koun ho tum log? Please leave me

( who are you? Please leave me)

Ishita was crying for help while a goon put gun on her head

G: chup warna abhi tujhe maar denge

( shut up otherwise we will kill you)

I: tum log kyu kar rahe ho ye sab mujhe chod do please

( why are you doing this please leave me)

She said crying struggling hard to come out of their hold while goon tied her hands and mouth with clothes while she cries helplessly and she listen goon talking with someone on phone

G: haa boss aapka kaam ho gya hai humne uss ladki ko kidnap kar liya hai ab isko humse koi nahi bacha sakta

( yes bhai your work is done we had kidnapped that girl now no one can save her from us)

He said and hungs the call while ishita got scared she was praying to god when the car stopped suddenly

G2: car kyu rokdi tumne?

( why did you stopped the car?)

He said and saw a car has stopped in front of them ishita saw raman coming out of the car and got happy seeing him

G3: ye phir se bich mai aa gya

( he come here again)

G4: aaj isko bhi khtam kar denge

( today we will finish him also)

He said while one goon come out of car and tries to hit raman but he hold him and start beating him

R: kyu kidnap kiya hai usse? Just leave her

He said beating him angrily while others goons also comes out seeing this and attacked on him while raman start beating them black and blue while ishita open the ropes somehow and comes out of car she saw raman fighting with the goons

G: chup chap chale jao jaha se warna tujhe marna hoga

( just leave from here otherwise you have to die)

R: main kahi nahi jaauga jo karna hai karlo

( i will not go anywhere do whatever you can do)

He said punching him hard while one goon picked up the gun and aims at raman while ishita gets shocked seeing this

G: iss ladki ko bachne ke liye tujhe apni jaan deni hogi

( you have to die to save this girl)

I: no please chod do unko

( no please leave him)

She said crying while the goon looks at her and hold her hand and put the gun on her head

G: ab agar tumne kareebh aane ki kossish ki to isko maar duga

( now if you tried to come forward then i will kill her)

R: usko chod do tumhe jo chaiye main duga please usko kuch maat karna

( please leave her i will give you whatever you want please don't do anything to her)

G: hume iss ladki ko kidnap karne ke paise mile hai isko aise nahi chod sakte ab tu bhi chala jaha se warna iski wajeh se tu bhi marega aur isko bhi main maar dunga

( we got money to kidnap this girl we can't leave her like this now you just leave from here otherwise you will also get killed and i will kill her now)

He said aiming the gun on her head

R: don't do this please leave her

He said and coming towards her

G: paas maat aao warna goli chala duga

( don't come forward otherwise i will shoot her)

He said while raman moved back while other goons attacked on raman and start beating him ishita gets shocked seeing this raman start fighting back while ishita cries helplessly she looks at the goon who was holding her at gun point and she bites on his hand making his hold loose she pushed him away and run towards raman

She comes towards him the goon aims gun at ishita and shoot the bullet but raman hold her on the nick of time and pulled her back and saved her while ishita got scared raman hides her behind himself

G: chod do uss ladki ko warna tujhe marna hoga

( just leave her otherwise you have to die)

R: nahi choduga mujhe marna hai to maro par main isko kuch nahi hone duga

( i will not leave her kill me if want but i will not let anything happen to her)

He said while two goons comes towards him to take ishita while raman punched them hard making them fall down while other goons comes to hit him but raman start beating them black and blue while the goon aims gun at him ishita saw this and gets shocked before he can shoot him she took a stone and hits him making the gun fall down and raman saw this and picks up the gun and aims at them

R: ab batao kisne bheja tha tumhe ishita ko kidnap karne ke liye bolo

( now tell me who send you who told you to kidnap ishita?)

He said angrily aiming gun at them while they got scared and runs away from there to save themselves raman tried to stop them but they runs away he he throws the gun down and looks towards ishita she was very scared

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said while she looks at him and comes towards him running and hugs him tightly crying while he looked at her and hugs her back wrapping his arms around her

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.