Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 12 

Amazing update 

So meera is geet !!! 😲 But why did she leave & change her identity?? Is Soham maan & geet’s son ?? Soham called him papa as well .

Geet feels so humiliated by maan’s treatment at the party , she thinks he is putting her down but he was protecting her from that disgusting client !! That was sasha’s Evil plan all along ! Glad that maan warned sasha but I don’t think she will listen , he has given sasha way too much power in his business !! 

Geet thinks that maan is dating sasha b/c they are so close ..... ewwww🤢

Thank you so much for pw

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 13 

Fantastic update 

Love ❤️ how geet does not bow down to sasha’s Bullying 

However she has created an enemy which could be dangerous b/c now she is digging into her past 

So geet finally blew her fuse & burst on maan 

Geet is pissed that he is trying to steal her son 

Their confrontation was so volatile ....... they both sounded like they would explode any minute 😆

Maan wants geet to admit her true identity & he will set her free 

I liked that they at least had some sort of conversation, even if it was a screaming match but I wish these two would have a heart to heart truthful conversation........ 

I think geet is in some of trouble hence the identity change & maan misunderstood her intentions before marriage ....... they really need to talk 

All caught up di , thank you so much for pw’s , can’t wait to read what happens next 

Very interesting story ..... it keeps you guessing 

Thank you again 🤗

I hope you update soon ♥️

taahir004 thumbnail

Waiting for Part 14 please Di 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taahir004

Waiting for Part 14 please Di 

I am typing dear... Give me some time

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 14

Wait for pw....

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

Sasha such a cheap  woman she dont deserve to be called women she step two  low that  she is behind  girl dignity hope maan knows her intentions before  she do serious  damge to geet and her son

Maaneet fight finally  maan told geet that what he thinks its good that both should  talk  calmy  instead  of getting angry  atkeast now its clear to geet that what maan thnks i think now will geet not think wrongly of him i hope maan also told him that he listened her talk to her friend so thts y he  got a wrong idea aboit her  n now geet also should  also clear  her side to him instead this misconception 

Its high time both should  talk like mature adults this fighting  will take them now where i feel bad for soham  poor kid bcz of maan affection  he called him as his dad he is innocent child  

Soham  and annie both r mystery  by geet action it seems he is not maan child hope its clears soon how geet met annie  y she calling her bhabi hope maan knows sasha after knowing the truth   of geet n her bad motives 

Thnks do fr pw 😊

Update  soon

Please make space in your inbox dear

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part. Both responsible each other pain. How Geet meet Soham & change her name. Annie knows Geet past but not fully. Maan divorce her. They checkout is not another trap. I am thinking Soham find out about separating from Maan that reason he is sick? Maan already has soft corner for him. I hope they talk each other.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet is so upset after seeing her son bonding with maan she thinking he want to snatch her son too like he ruined her life 

I think someone in past made mu between them but what the mystery behind soham 

Maan sign the divorce papers and told geet to sign it and both will free but geet still not have trust on him 

Soham get high fever and not getting well now they admitted him in hospital maan really feel fr small baby but angry on geet fr letting her parents suffer by not accepting her true id

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So sad that both Geet and Maan have mistaken each other and are blaming the other person. when the reality is something completely different.

Geet blames maan for everything and losing all her relationships like parents siblings etc....whereas maan is the one who is taking care of her parents....Really wish they talked to each other....instead of assuming 

i know circumstances are such that all this happened....but still

hope atleast now due to Soham they realise how wrong they were about each other ....

really hope soham becomes okay....so sweet how quickly he bonded with maan....hope geet realises maan is not trying to steal soham or harm her in anyway...the divorce paper did not have any traps like she thought....

who is soham?? how did geet get him? who is annie and why is she calling her bhabi....

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Commented on blog baby 😃