This content was originally posted by: viena_dubal

Shocking teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=20

It's been a week since amma was in the hospital ishita and mihika were taking care of her fully while raman was there to support ishita in every way he used to call her daily though he want come to meet amma in the hospital but he was scared of her reaction while ishita was also not able to tell amma how raman helped them as amma was still angry with bhalla's and she doesn't want to listen anything about them so ishita thought to tell her everything on right time finally amma got discharged from hospital and ishita and mihika brings her home and raman appoint a nurse for amma who can take care of her and be with her always and raman's this sweet gesture touches ishita's heart and slowly ishita start realising her feelings for raman but she was not  able to accept it

Other side

Raman was missing ishita badly and he was really desperate to tell his feelings to her while mr bhalla and toshi ji start pretending  that they had changed and ready to accept ishita and raman was happy to see change in them unaware about their intentions  and shagun was also not leaving any chance to be near raman trying to win her heart with her fake sweetness while raman was not paying any attention towards her as he was only thinking about ishita

At office

Raman was sitting in his cabin busy in his laptop when someone knocks the door

R: come in

He said without looking at the person he was busy in his work when someone put hand on his shoulder

R: shagun please don't disturb me tum

He stopped in mid looking at her

R: ishita

He got happily surprised seeing her there

R: ishita tum jaha what a pleasant surprise

I: aap to shyad kisi aur ko expect  kar rahe the

( i think you was expecting someone else)

She said and made face while he smiles

R: nahi ishita wo actually mujhe laga shagun phir aa gayi mujhe pareshan karne hai arey chodo uss shagun ko am so happy seeing you back

( no ishita actually i thought shagun come again to trouble me just leave her am so happy to see you back)

He said and hugs her at first she was shocked but then she smiles and hugs him back as they were meeting after a week she also missed him a lot after sometime they broke the hug

R: ishita ab tumhari amma thik hai naa?

( ishita how is your amma now?)

I: haa sir ab amma thik hai and thanks to you aapne wo nurse amma ke liye appoint ki wo ab amma ke saath rehti hai aur unka dhyan rakhti hai iss liye maine socha mujhe phir se office join kar lena chaiye

( she is fine now the nurse you appointed for her is always there with her to take care of her so i thought you join office again)

R: bhot acha kiya jo tum aa gayi maine tumhe bhot miss kiya

( it's good that you come i missed you a lot)

He said making her smile

R: i mean tum nahi tha naa to mujhe kaam karne mai bhot problem ho rahi thi

( i mean i am having so much problem in my work as you was not here)

I: koi baat nahi sir ab main aa gayi hoon naa aapki help ke liye acha ab main apne cabin mai chalti hoon i think aap busy ho

( it's ok sir now i am here i will help you i think i should go to my cabin as you are busy)

She said while he hold her hand

R: nahi ishita i mean main busy nahi hoon tum jaha betho naa main coffee mangata hoon hamare liye ok please sit here

( no ishita i mean i am not busy please sit here i am ordering coffee for both of us)

He said while she smiles and nodded and sits there both were looking at each other every then and now don't know what to talk soon their coffee arrived and they both start enjoying it together

R: raman tum itna daar kyu rahe ho? Ishita tumhare saamne hai aaj uska mood bhi acha hai ye sahi time rahega apne dil ki baat batane ke liye i think i should tell her that i love her

( raman why are you so scared? Ishita is in front of you she is in good mood this is the right time to tell her my feelings i think i should tell her that i love her)

He thought and smiles looking at her she also looks at him and smiles suddenly something went in her eyes

I: ouch

She start rubbing her eye while raman looks at her

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa?

( what happen ishita are you fine?)

I: meri aankh mai kuch chala gya hai bhot jalan ho rahi hai ouch

( something went in my eye it is hurting)

She said rubbing her eye while raman comes towards her

R: ishita please stop it let me see

He said and cupped her face

R: ishita open you eyes

He said while she open her eyes and he start blowing air in her eye slowly while she hold him for support he was blowing air in her eye finally she start feeling better she looked at him while he was already looking at her and they both get lost in each other eyes they were just few inches apart she was feeling goosebumps with their proximity while he was also lost in her he touches her cheeks while she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he brings his lips near hers seeing her all lost he was about to kiss her but stopped and got up while ishita open her eyes and looks at him

R: i am sorry

He said while she looks down feeling awkward

R: raman tum ye kya kar rahe ho isse acha chance nahi milega ishita se apne dil ki baat kehne ka just do it

( raman what are you doing? You will not get any good chance again to confess your feelings to her just do it)

He thought and looks at her she was going from there but raman hold her hand making her look at him

R: ishita mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai

( i want to say something to you)

He said while she looks at him

R: ishita maine bhot intzaar kiya bhot der se tumse ye kehna chatha tha par kabhi himmat nahi hui par aaj main tumse ye kehke rahuga

( ishita i waited for so long to say this to you but never got courage but today i will say it)

He said and cupped her face

R: ishita jabse tum meri life mai aayi ho naa meri life puri tarh badal gayi hai tumhare aane ke baad mai badal gya tumne mujhe pyar ka sahi matlab batya tumhe pata hai tumhe dekhte hi mujhe tumse pyar ho gya tha it was love at first side but i was not sure about my feelings par jab tum iss office mai aayi jaise jaise maine tumhe jana mujhe tumse sach mai pyar ho gya pehle main sirf tumhara pyar hasil karna chatha tha tumhara dil jitna chatha tha par tumne mujhe ehsas karvya ki pyar ka asli matlab kya hota hai ek dusre ko smajhna ek dusre ka saath dena asli pyar hai

( ishita my life has changed after you have come in my life you changed me ishita you thought me the meaning of true love i fall in love with you when i saw you for the first time but i was not sure about my feelings i just want to win your love but you thought me the meaning of true love you thought me that understanding each other and always supporting each other is the true definition of love)

He said while she looks at him

R: i love you ishita i love you a lot main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta

( i can't live without you)

He said while her eyes filled with tears

I: main kabse aapse ye sunna chathi thi mujhe bhi pata nahi chala kab mujhe aapse pyar ho gya i love you too raman i love you

( i want to hear this from you from so long i also didn't realised when i fall in love with you i love you too raman i love you)

She said making him smile he took her in bone crush hug she also hugs him back

I: aap thik ho naa sir?

( are you fine sir?)

She said while raman open her eyes and realised it was just his dream he was standing there holding her hand

I: sir kya hua? Aapne mujhe kyu roka?

( what happen sir? Why you stopped me?)

She said while he looks at her

R: ishita main wo

I: aap thik to ho naa?

( are you fine?)

She said while he nodded and hold her hand in his

R: ishita mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai

( ishita i want to say something to you)

He said looking in her eyes making heart beating fast

R: ishita i want to say that main tumse mean i lo

He was saying when his phone rings breaking their moment he got irritate and cuts the call and looks at ishita

He was saying when his phone rings he picks the call

R: hello shagun

He said while ishita looks at him

R: ok i am coming

He said and hungs the call

I: kya hua sir?

( what happen sir?)

R: ishita wo mujhe abhi jana hoga main wapis aake tumse baat karuga

( ishita i have to go i will talk to you after returning)

He said while she nodded he looks at her and was going but stopped and looks at her and hugs her while she looks at him

R: wapis aane ke baad main tumhe sab batuga

( i will tell you everything after coming back)

He said while she smiles

I: i will wait for you

She said blushing making him smile he pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes and he left from there ishita blushed recalling his words

I: kya sach mai raman aaj mujhe

( is raman really going to )

She thought and blushes

I: raman mujhse kuch kehne hi wale the par iss shagun ne sab khrab kar diya pata nahi raman sir kyu usse milne chale gaye? Ye shagun kabhi raman sir ka picha nahi chodti chipkali kahi ki aur pata nahi kyu raman bhi kyu usko itni importance dete hai ab bas raman sir jaldi se aa jaye i can't wait

( raman was about to say something but this shagun spoiled everything why did raman went to meet her? This shagun will never leave raman alone don't know why raman give so much importance to her raman come soon i can't wait)

She said and smiles she got a call from unknown number and picks the call

Other side

Raman reaches in a hotel room he looks around the room was decorated with flowers and candles

R: shagun kaha ho tum?

( shagun where are you?)

He called her while shagun comes there and hugs him from behind

R: shagun tum kya kar rahi ho?

( shagun what are you doing?)

He said while shagun smiles looking at him she was wearing red colour short dress

S: main kabse tumhara wait kar rahi thi raman

( i was waiting for you from so long)

R: shagun tumne to mujhse kaha tha ki tumhare dad mujhse baat karna chahte hai iss liye tumne mujhe jaha bulaya

( shagun you told me that your dad want to meet me that's why you called me here)

S: just chill raman pehle mujhse to mil lo ache se

( just chill raman first meet me)

She said and hugs him while raman got angry and pushed her away

R: just stop it shagun tumne mujhse jhoot kyu bola? Tumne kaha tumhare dad mujhse milna chahte hai aur tumne unko bata diya ki main kisi aur se pyar karta hoon

( just stop it shagun why you lied to me? You said that your dad want to meet me and you informed him that i love someone else)

S: haa raman maine tumse jhoot kaha tha kyunki main tumhe surprise dena chathi thi

( yes raman i lied to you beacuse i want to surprise you)

R: surprise?

S: haa aur tumhara surprise main hoon

( yes i am your surprise)

She said wrapping her arms around him

S: raman i know tum uss bhen ji ishita se pyar karte ho par wo tumhare type ki nahi hai just look at me raman i am perfect for you just try me once

( raman i know you love ishita but she is not of your type just look at me raman i am perfect for you just try me once)

She said opening buttons of his shirt while raman got angry and pushed her making her fall down on the bed

R: shagun stop it i don't believe it tum itni ghatiya ho shame on you galti meri hai mujhe tum par vishwas karna hi nahi chaiye tha jaha nahi aana chaiye tha mujhe

( shagun just stop it i don't believe it you are so cheap shame on you it is my fault i should not trust you i should not come here)

He said and was going but shagun hold his hand and hugs him

S: raman please don't leave me alone i love you raman i love you so much uss ishita se bhi zada pyar karti hoon tumse main tumhe wo sab dungi jo wo ishita nahi de sakti tumhe mujhse shadi nahi karni koi baat nahi par mere saath ek raat to guzar sakte ho naa please raman i love you a lot

( raman please don't leave me i love you a lot i love you more than ishita i will give you everything which ishita can't give you i know you don't want to marry me it's ok but you can spend a night with me please raman i love you a lot)

She said trying to kiss him raman 

R: tum pagal ho gayi ho shagun? Mujhe to pehle hi samjh jana chaiye tha tum kabhi sudhar hi nahi sakti tum bhot hi ghatiya ho main sirf ishita se pyar karta hoon aur tum kabhi bhi uski tarh ban hi nahi sakti you are disgusting

( have you gone mad shagun? I should understand it before you can never change you are so cheap i love ishita and you can't be like her you are disgusting)

He said looking at her angrily

S: raman gusse mai to tum aur bhi hot lagte ho i know raman tum ishita se pyar karte ho aur main tumhe usse pyar karne se nahi rok rahi bas ek baar mere ho jao raman ishita ko bhi kuch nahi pata chalega trust me

( raman you look so hot when you get angry i know you love ishita and i am not stopping you from loving her just become mine once ishita will never know this)

She said making him shocked

S: main bas ek baar tumhari hona chahti hoon raman i love you madly mujhe apna bana lo raman please love me once

( i want to become yours once raman i love you madly make me yours raman please love me once)

She said removing his shirt he was trying to stop her but she was not leaving him she removes his shirt raman loses his cool and raised his hand to slap her but shagun hold his hand while he looked at her

R: shagun leave my hand

S: no raman i will not you have to listen to me

R: shagun please i said leave my hand

S: raman come on main tumhe ishita se pyar karne se mana nahi kar rahi tum uske paas jaa sakte ho bas ek baar tum mere ho jao isme kuch galat nahi hai raman just look at me how can you say no to me? Please raman just love me once

( raman come on i am not stopping you from loving ishita you can go to her just be mine for once there is nothing wrong in it raman just look at me raman how can you say no to me? Please raman just love me once)

She said wrapping his hands around her waist

R: shagun have you gone mad?

He said pushing her away while shagun looks at him and hold his hand and pull him towards himself she falls down on the bed while he fall top of her she wrapped her arms around him and start caressing her face trying to seduce him while at the same time ishita enter in the room and gets shocked them in this position raman was above shagun without shirt ishita gets shocked seeing them like this while raman and shagun also looks at her shagun smirks seeing her while raman gets shocked seeing her there ishita looks at him with teary eyes

He got up looking at her while ishita leaves from there crying

R: ishita please listen to me

He said and wore his shirt and went behind her while shagun smirks seeing her plan getting successful

Ishita went out of the hotel crying while raman was running behind her

R: ishita please listen to me

He said trying to stop her he runs behind her and hold her hand

I: don't touch me

She said pushing his hand away

R: ishita meri baat suno ek baar please

( ishita listen to me once please)

I: kuch nahi sunna mujhe

( i don't want to listen anything)

R: ishita tum please kuch galat maat samjho main tumhe sab kuch batuga wo shagun

( ishita please don't think anything wrong i will tell you everything that shagun)

I: kya maine aapse safayi maangi? Aapko mujhe kuch bhi explain karne ki zaroort nahi hai aapki life hai aap jo marzi karo mujhe koi fark nahi padta main hui koun? Koi jagh nahi aapki life mai mere liye main bas aapki pa hoon

( did i ask for any explanation? You don't need to explain me anything it is your life you can do whatever you want i don't care after all who am i? You have no place for me in your life i am just your pa)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: ishita please aisa maat kaho

( ishita please don't say this)

I: aapko kuch bhi kehne ki zaroort nahi hai galti to actually meri hai jo main aapke kareebh aayi maine socha ki aapki life mai meri liye koi special jagh hai kyunki aapne mere liye itna kuch kiya you know what aaj tak maine kissi pe itna trust nahi kiya jitna aap par kiya tha mujhe laga tha ki aap mai mujhe ek dost mil gya kitna khush thi main ki aap mere life mai aaye koi aisa hai mere paas jiske saath main sab kuch share kar sakti hoon jo mujhe samjhta hai aapki wajeh se main apne sabhi taklife bhool gayi thi aapne mujhe zindagi jeene ki nayi umeed di mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab main aapke kareebh aa gayi aur mujhe aapse

( you don't need to say anything it was my fault i come closer to you i thought i have special place in your life beacuse you was also there for me i trust you so much i thought that i got a good friend in you i thought that you understand me so well i forget all my pains beacuse of you i was so happy that you come in my life i didn't realise when i come closer to you and i start)

She stopped in mid while he looks at her with teary eyes

I: acha hua mujhe sach ka pata chal gya ki main kitna galat sochti thi agar mujhe wo call nahi aati aur main jaha nahi aati to mujhe kuch pata nahi chalta mere sapne meri feelings mere emotions sab kuch jhoot tha sab khtam ho gya hai please main aapke saamne haath jodti hoon main ye sab bardash nahi kar sakti please door rahiye mujse

( it's good that i learn your truth i was so wrong if i didn't get that call then i will never come to know about this my dreams my feelings my emotions everything was a lie everything is finished now i am begging in front of you please stay away from me i can't bear all this)

She said crying while he cupped her face

R: ishita please listen to me once

I: don't touch me just go away

She said pushing his hand away and leaves from there while raman cries helplessly

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman behaved like a kid got his candy when ishita joined back🥰🥰

Ishita has finally realised that she has feelings for him 💕💕

Gadha raman.....he should have confessed to her in the office itself 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

This shagun......😤😤

How can raman be so naive that he got trapped in her devilish plan😡😡😫

Felt bad for ishita.........she felt that all her dreams are shattered 🥺🥺

Though raman is innocent and i felt bad for him too, but he should have shown some sensibility and walk away from apshagun😫😣

Now he has to pay for his stupidity 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Please update soon its a request