_TWINKLE 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=28

Ishita hugs raman happily while he smiles and hugs her back

I: raman you know what i love kanjivaram saree let me try it mujhe pe kaisi lagti hai

She said and went towards mirror and start looking herself in mirror keeping saree on her shoulder  while raman smiles looking at her

I: raman main achi lag rahi hoon kya?

( raman am i looking good?)

She said while he come towards her and hugs her from behind

R: bhot hi achi lag rahi ho agar mujhe pata hota ki tum saree dekh ke itna khush hogi to main pehle hi le aata

( you are looking very beautiful if i know you will be so happy seeing this saree then i would bring it before)

He said while she smiles

I: thank you so much raman

She said and kissed his cheeks making him smile he hold her hand and pull her closer

R: aise nahi ache se thanks kaho naa

( not like this you have to thanks me properly)

He said looking at her with naughty smile while she blushed he come closer her while she pushed him away and runs away from there while raman smiles looking at her

Next day

It was baby's naming ceremony and whole house was decorated beautifully raman and adi was ready wearing golden colour sherwani ishita was making baby ready while he was crying

I: stop crying baby kya hua hai aapko?

( what happen to you?)

She said trying to make him silent but he was still crying raman comes there and saw this

R: kya hua mere baby ko kyu ro raha hai?

( what happen to my baby why are you crying?)

I: raman dekho naa kabse ro raha hai kapde pehane ki kossish kar rahi hoon kabse par ye royi jaa raha hai

( raman see how he is crying i am trying to make him wear cloths but he is crying a lot)

R: it's ok ishita main isko ready kar deta hoon tum jake freshen up ho jao aur jaldi se ready ho jao

( it's ok ishita i will make him ready you go and get freshen up and get ready soon)

I: but raman

R: ishita main handle kar luga tum jao please

( i will handle him please go ishita)

He said while ishita nodded raman picks baby in his arms and tries to make him silent and soon he stopped crying

I: aapke paas aate hi chup ho jata hai aap hi isko sambhal sakte ho

( he stopped crying when you pick him only you can handle him)

R: koi baat nahi dheere dheere tum bhi sikh jaaogi

( don't worry you will also learn this slowly)

He said while she smiles raman start making baby ready while ishita went to freshen up raman made baby ready and kissed his forehead

R: my baby is looking so good

He said while baby smiles looking at him raman smiles and made him lay down on the bed and keeps pillow around him and went out to attend a call

After sometime

Ishita comes in room she looks at baby and smiled

I: papa ne kitne ache se ready kiya hai aapko

( papa made you ready properly)

She said and kissed his forehead and smiles looking at her then she went to get ready she wears the kanjivarm saree given by raman she tied her hair in beautiful bun and wears matching earrings and bangles she did minimum make up and wear her mangalsutra and filled her partition with sindoor she looked herself in mirror and smiles raman comes there

R: ishita are you ready? Hum

He stopped in mid looking at her and gets lost in her while ishita looks down feeling his gaze raman come towards her with slow steps he looked at her top to bottom without blinking his eyes while she was looking down he made her turn towards him and made her look at him lifting her chin

R: jitna maine socha tha usse bhi kayi zada khoobsurat lag rahi ho tum

( you are looking so beautiful more than i imagined)

He said making her blush

R: aaj tum bilkul nayi dulhan ki tarh lag rahi ho dil kar raha hai tumse phir se shadi karlu

( you are looking like a new bride i want to marry you again)

I: kuch bhi

She blushed and looks down while he smiles looking at her

R: par abhi bhi kuch kami hai

( but something is missing)

I: kya?

( what?)

R: ek second

He said and made her turn to other side and takes out a gajra from his pocket and made her wear it in her hair while she smiles seeing this

R: ab lag rahi ho naa perfect madrasan

( now you are looking perfect madrasan)

He said hugging her from behind while she smiles

R: aaj sab log bas tumhe hi dekhege meri to nazare hi nahi haat rahi tumse

( today everyone will look at you only i am not able to take my eyes away from you)

He said making her blush she turns to go but he hold her hand and pulls her towards himself and wrapped his arms around her she looks down feeling his gaze while he lift her chin and made her look at him he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch then he kissed her both eyes making her feel goosebumps he kissed her both cheeks then he comes down and kissed her neckline making her weak on her knees she hold him for support while he looked at her and bring his lips near hers while she closed her eyes they were few inches apart when simmi comes there

Si: bhai bhabhi

She turns towards other side while ishra parted away listing her voice

Si: oops am so sorry bhai bhabhi maine kuch nahi dekha

( i have not seen anything)

I: simmi come naa

Si: nahi bhabhi main baad mai aati hoon

( no bhabhi i will come after sometime)

R: simmi ab bolo kya hua?

( simmi now tell what happen?)

He said while simmi looks at them

Si: wo main dekhne aayi thi bhabhi ready hui ya nahi but i think main galat time pe aa gayi am sorry

( i come here to see bhabhi is ready or not but i think i come on wrong time)

R: aao mil lo apni bhabhi se waise bhi iss ghar mai sabki timing bhot khrab hai

( come meet your bhabhi everyone's timing is really bad in this house)

He said getting frustrated  and leaves from there while simmi looks at ishita

Si: sorry bhabhi maine aap dono ko disturb kar diya

( sorry for disturbing you bhabhi)

I: it's ok simmi come naa please

She said while simmi comes to her

Si: wow bhabhi you are looking so pretty

I: thanks simmi

Si: ye saree kitni sundar hai

( this saree is so beautiful)

I: ye mujhe raman ne gift diya tha

( raman gifted this saree to me)

Si: oh iss liye aap itna blush kar rahi ho

( oh that's why you are blushing so much)

She said teasing her

I: simmi please

Si: bhabhi aaj aap sach mai bhot hi sundar lag rahi ho aapko dekh ke bhai ki heartbeat to pakka badh gayi hogi

( bhabhi you are looking very beautiful today bhai's heartbeat must have increased seeing you)

She said while ishita blushes

Si: dekhna aaj to bhai ek pal ke liye bhi aapko akela nahi chodne wale

( bhai will not leave you alone even for a second)

I: simmi please stop it

She said while simmi smiles toshi ji comes there

T: ishita puttar kitni sundar lag rahi hai meri bachi

( you are looking so beautiful ishita)

She said and come towards her while ishita smiles and bend down to touch her feet but toshi ji stops her

T: bhagwan kare tu hamesha aise hi khush rahe hai

( i wish god always keep you happy like thie)

She said and kissed her forehead while ishita smiles

Si: maa aapko pata hai ye saree bhai ne bhabhi ko gift di hai bhai to bhabhi ko dekh ke bhai flat hi ho gaye the hai naa bhabhi

( maa do you know bhai gifted this saree to bhabhi bhai got flat seeing her right bhabhi)

She said teasing ishita making her blush

T: simmi ab tu meri bahu ko pareshan maat kar ishita puttar chal niche pandit ji intzaar kar rahe hai rasam shuru karni hai

( simmi stop teasing my daughter in law ishita puttar let's go downstairs pandit ji is waiting )

She said while ishita nodded

After sometime

Ishita comes downstairs holding baby in her arms while everyone looks at her raman smiles looking at them and went towards her and wrapped his arm around her while she looks at him and smiles

T: kitne ache lag rahe hai mere bache ek saath

( my children are looking so good together)

She said while ishra smiles adi also comes there

A: wow mumma aap bhot hi sundar lag rahi ho

( you are looking so beautiful mumma)

He said while ishita smiles looking at him

I: thank you baby

T: chalo abhi puja shuru karte hai

( let's start the puja now)

She said while ishra sits there for puja while pandit ji start chanting the mantars and ishra are start performing the puja after it pandit ji told ishita to speak baby's name in his ear

Amma: ishu tumne koi naam socha hai kya?

( ishu have you thought any name for baby?)

I: amma raman ne baby ka naam already soch rakha hai aur mujhse zada baby pe raman ka haak hai to raman hi baby ka naam batyege

( amma raman had already decided the name and raman has more right on the baby so he will tell his name)

She said while raman smiles looking at her

T: chal raman puttar baby ka naam uske kaan mai bolke sabko bata de

( raman tell baby's name in his ear then announce it to everyone)

She said while raman nodded he looks at the baby and smiles

R: ayaan raman bhalla

He speaks baby's name in his ear while baby smiled looking at him

R: hamare baby ka naam ayaan hoga ayaan raman bhalla

He said while everyone smiles listing this

T: bhot hi sundar naam hai

( it's very beautiful name)

A: mere bhai ka naam ayaan hoga a for adi and a for ayaan

( my brother's name will be ayaan a for adi a for ayaan)

He said happily while ishra smiles looking at him

Si: bhai bhabhi let me click your family picture

She said and brings camera and clicked many pictures of them then everyone start blessing the baby and they perform some other rituals then everyone had food together and soon guests start leaving ishita made baby sleep in the room and adi also fall sleep getting tiered after making them sleep
Ishita was going to change when raman comes there

R: ishita i have a good news for you

He said while she looked at him confuse

R: subbu ko police ne pakad liya hai usko arrest kar liya finally subbu jail mai hai

( subbu got arrested by police finally he is in jail)

He said making her happy

I: really raman?

She said while he nodded

R: abhi mujhe inspector ka call aaya tha unho ne batya ki unho ne subbu ko arrest kar liya hai aur ab tumhe darne ki koi zaroort nahi hai ab wo kabhi hamari life mai nahi aayega

( inspector called me and informed that subbu gt arrested and now you don't need to get tensed ishita now he will not come in our life again)

He said making her smile

I: thank god i am really happy raman

She said and hugs him happily while he smiles and hugs her back

R: ishita aaj mausam bhot acha hai let's go out for long drive

( ishita weather is so good toady let's go out for long drive)

I: nahi raman hum kaise jaa sakte hai bache so rahe hai

( no raman how can we go kids are sleeping)

R: offo madrasan mujhe tere saath long drive pe jana hai bachon ke saath nahi hai unko sone do main maa ko keh deta hoon wo dono ka khyal rakh lengi

( madrsan i want to go on long drive with you not with the kids let them sleep i will tell maa she will take care of them)

I: but raman

R: please ishita mera mood khrab maat karo chalo jaldi se

( please ishita don't spoil my mood let's go)

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: ok let's go

She said and they both leaves from there after informing toshi ji

After sometime

Ishra were on the way raman was driving while ishita was looking out

I: raman aapko yaad hai college time pe bhi hum aapki bike pe drive pe jaate the

( raman do you remmber we used to go on drive on your bike in our college days)

R: haa mujhe yaad hai kayi baar main tumhe hostel drop karne jata tha aur hum kitna enjoy karte the

( yes i remmber i used to drop you to the hostel sometimes and we used to enjoy a lot)

He said while she smiles

I: i miss those days so much

R: me too humne to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki hum dono ki shadi ho jayegi aur hum ek saath honge kitna kuch badal gya naa

( mee too we never thought that we will get marry one day and we will be together everything had changed right?)

I: haa raman bhot kuch badal gya par mera aapke liye pyar nahi badla

( yes raman everything had changed but my love for you has not changed)

She said while he looked at her

R: tumne kuch kaha kya?

( did you said something?)

He said while she nodded in no after sometime he stopped the car in front of ice cream parlour

R: tumhe ye jagh yaad hai ishita?

( do you remmber this place ishita?)

I: kaise bhool sakti hoon? Hum hamesha jahi ice cream khane aate the

( how can i forget? We used to come here to have ice cream)

R: so let's refresh our memories

He said while she smiles and nodded and they both went out and enjoyed their favourite ice cream together after it they leaves from there soon they reach near a lake ishita smiles seeing the place

R: ye wahi jagah hai jaha main tumhare saath aata tha jab bhi main upset hota tha

( this is the same place where i used to come with you whenever i got upset)

I: aur hum jaha beth ke dher sari baatien karte the aur dheere dheere hum bhot ache dost ban gaye the

( and we used to sit here and talk a lot and we become so good friends slowly)

She said while he smiles and nodded

R: aur dekho aaj hum dono pati patni banke jaha aa rahe hai let's sit here for sometime

( and see today we are here as husband wife let's sit here for sometime)

He said while she nodded and they both sit near the lake ishita rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around her

R: ishita tumhe pata hai kabhi kabhi main sochta hoon agar tum meri life mai nahi aati to mera kya hota tum meri best friend bani jiske saath main sab kuch share karta tha

( ishita you know what sometimes i think if you were not there in my life then what will happen with me you become my best friend with whom i can share anything)

I: raman main bhi jahi sochti hoon agar aap nahi hote to pata nahi mera kya hota aap to jaante ho main kaisi thi college time pe agar aap mere saath nahi hote to mere liye kuch bhi possible nahi hota main apni problems ko face karna kabhi nahi sikhti you made me strong

( raman i was also thinking same if you were not there with me then what would have happend with me you was always there for me you made me what i am today you thought me to face problems you made me very strong)

She said while he smiles

R: hum dono hamesha aise hi best friends banke rahege aur puri zindagi ek saath rahege kabhi ek dusre ka saath nahi chodege

( we will always be best friends and will always stay together we will never leave each other side)

He said while she smiles and nodded he hold her hand and kissed it while she hugs him tightly he smiles and wrapped his arms around her they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug raman looked at her and cupped her face

R: ishita mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai ye baat mujhe bhot der se realise hui aur ab jab mujhe ye realise hua hai main aur wait nahi kar sakta i have to tell you

( ishita i want to tell you something i realised this very late but now when finally i realised it i can't wait to tell you this i have to tell you)

He said looking in her eyes while her heart start beating fastly

R: ishita mujhe tumse kehna hi ki mujhe tumse i mean i l

( ishita i want to say that i mean i )

He was saying when his phone rings breaking their moment raman got irritate he picks the call seeing simmi's name

R: hello ok we are coming

He said and hungs the call

I: kya hua raman?

R: hume ghar jana hoga hamare wo do shetan uath chuke hai aur abhi apne mumma papa ko dhoondh rahe hai aur ayaan ko to koi bhi handle nahi kar paa raha apne papa ko dhoondh raha hai

( we have to go home our naughty kids have woke up and they are looking for their mom and dad and ayaan is crying no one is able to handle him he is looking for his dad)

I: so let's go raman we are getting late

She said and got up while raman hold her hand making her look at him

I: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

She said while he pull her to himself

R: ghar jane ke baad to mujhe ye chance nahi milega

( i will not get this chance after reaching home)

He said and before she can say something he put his lips on hers making her shock while he start kissing her softly and gently first she tried to break the kiss but soon she also start kissing him back they kissed each other for long after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air and looked at each other he pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: let's go ab hum har sunday jaha aake akele mai time spend karege

( let's go now we will come here every sunday to spend some lone time)

He said while she smiles and nodded and they both leaves from there

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely!

I thought Ishita was about to tell him about her college day crush! Can’t wait for that to happen

Looks like we have to wait for the big ILU confession. 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved ishra moments 😍😍

Their relationship is progressing sooooo beautifully..❤️❤️

Its just because they are friends and understand each other’s feelings really well💕💕

Sabki timing wrong hai🤣🤣🤣

Ayan.....beautiful name💛💛

Ishra were getting nostalgic reminiscing their college memories 💞💞

O teri......wrong timing pe phone call🤭😜

Lets see what happens 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know when will they confess to each other 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

Lovely!

I thought Ishita was about to tell him about her college day crush! Can’t wait for that to happen

Looks like we have to wait for the big ILU confession. 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome update di

Loved ishra moments 😍😍

Their relationship is progressing sooooo beautifully..❤️❤️

Its just because they are friends and understand each other’s feelings really well💕💕

Sabki timing wrong hai🤣🤣🤣

Ayan.....beautiful name💛💛

Ishra were getting nostalgic reminiscing their college memories 💞💞

O teri......wrong timing pe phone call🤭😜

Lets see what happens 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know when will they confess to each other 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon