Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome update di

This ashok ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ 

Canโ€™t believe he actually spiked her drink ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Poor ishita.....didnโ€™t realise what she was doing ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Raman was happy seeing her getting insulted ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Omg......ishita got punished for no fault of hers๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I knew that somewhere raman felt that this is wrong ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Felt really bad for ishita.........this insult was too much for her to bear๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

What video๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ

Eagerly waiting to know

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

Loved reading Ramanโ€™s concern for Ishita regardless of saying he doesnโ€™t like her ... hope he saves her from the viral video! 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Awesome update dear..... Loved it.... Thank you for the pm

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=5

Ashok was sitting with his friends watching the video and laughing when raman comes there

R: ashok

A: raman come naa tumne ye video dekhi kya? Tu bhi bhot enjoy karega isse

( raman come have you seen this video? You will enjoy it a lot)

R: ashok tum pagal ho kya? Ye sab kyu kiya tumne? Tumhe pata bhi hai ki iski wajeh se uss ladki ki zindagi bhi barbad ho sakti hai

( ashok are you mad? Why did you did this? Do you know your this step can spoil life of that girl?)

A: relax raman tumhe uski itni fikar kyu ho rahi hai? Tumhe to khush hona chaiye ab ye video dekhne ke baad wo kisi ko bhi apna chera dekhane ke layak nahi rahegi ab tak to ye video uske ghar walo ne bhi dekh li hogi ye video maine hi banya hai ishita ko sabak sikhane ke liye tujhe to khush hona chaiye aaj tera badla pura hua so just chill raman and enjoy

( relax raman why are you worried for her? You should be happy after seeing this video now she will not able to show her face to anyone i made this video to teach her a lesson you should be happy i took your revenge so just chill and enjoy)

He said laughing while raman got angry and slaps him making him shocked

R: tumhe pata bhi hai tumne kya kiya hai?

( do you even know what you did?)

A: raman how dare you?

R: just shut up band kar apni bakwas mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi haa ye baat sach hai ki mujhe wo ladki achi nahi lagti par iska matlab ye nahi hai ki main ye sab cheap harkat karuga usse badla lene ke liye aur tumhe bhi koi haak nahi banta kisi bhi ladki ki izzat se iss tarh kehlne ka samjhe tum

( just shut up just stop your nonsense i didn't expect this from you yes i know i don't like that girl but it doesn't mean i will do this cheap tricks to take my revenge and you don't have any right to do this with a girl do you get that?)

He said while ashok looks at him angrily

S: raman tum pagal ho gaye ho kya tumne ashok pe haath uthaya

( raman are you mad? You slapped ashok)

R: haa uthaya kyunki isne galti ki hai aaj tak maine hamesha tum logo ki har baat mai tumhara saath diya par ab aur nahi iss baar tumne haad pad kardi and you have to pay for it

( yes i slapped him beacuse he did a huge mistake i always listen to you guys but not anymore you crossed your limit this time and you have to pay for it)

He said and leaves from there angrily

Other side

Ishita was sitting in her room lost in thoughts when her phone rings she picks the call seeing vandu's name

I: hello vandu

V: ishu tu kaha hai?

( ishu where are you?)

I: kya hua vandu?

( what happen vandu?)

V: ishu kya tumne wo video dekhi?

( ishu have you seen that video?)

I: kounsi video? Kya hua vandu tum itni tensed kyu lag rahi ho?

( which video? What happen vandu why are you so tensed?)

V: main abhi tumhe wo video send karti hoon

( i will send you that video)

She said and hungs the call and send her video while ishita saw the video and gets shocked in the video she was with a boy and the boy was holding her and it was looking like they were kissing ishita's face was clearly visible while boy's face was not visble in the video she was hanging in his arms ishita gets shocked seeing the video her phone fall down from her hand she tries to recall it but couldn't recall anything

I: nahi ye ho sakta mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi hai?

( no this is not possible why i don't remmber anything?)

She said while tears start flowing from her eyes she was trying to remmber the incident and recall something on the freshers day she was not in her senses and two boys comes to her and start touching her in inappropriate way and she tries to oppose them and they start making video and then she runs away from there she couldn't remmber anything clearly and couldn't even remmber their face she was lost in her thoughts when amma comes there

Amma: ishita tum abhi tak ready kyu nahi college ke liye

( ishita why are you not ready for the college yet?)

She said while ishita got scared she wipes her tears

Amma: kya hua tumhe?

( what happen to you?)

I: kuch nahi amma main wo

Amma comes towards her and picks up her phone while ishita gets  shocked seeing this she tries to get phone from her hand but before it amma saw the video in her phone and gets shocked

Amma: ye sab kya hai ishita?

( what is this ishita?)

She said looking at her angrily

I: amma wo

Amma: chalo mere saath

( come with me)

She said and hold her hand and takes her downstairs mihika and appa were sitting in the hall amma brings ishita there

Appa: ishu kya hua? Tum ro kyu rahi ho?

( ishu what happen why are you crying?)

Mi: akka are you fine?

Amma: main batati hoon aapko ye kyu ro rahi hai

( i will tell you why is she crying)

She said and shows the video to appa and mihika making them shocked

Amma: dekhiye college mai jaake ye kya karti hai

( see what he do in the college)

I: maine kuch nahi kiya hai appa trust me

( i have not done anything appa trust me)

She said and cries

Amma: to ye sab kya hai? Bolo kya tum nahi ho iss video mai

( so what is this? Is that not you in the video?)

I: haa ye main hi hoon par maine kuch galat nahi kiya main to jaanti bhi nahi hoon ye ladka koun hai appa please trust me kal college mai freshers party thi aur kisi ne meri soft drink mai kuch milya diya tha uske baad mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai koi mujhe phsane ki kossish kar raha hai appa

( yes it's me but i have not done anything wrong i don't even know who is this boy appa please trust me yesterday in freshers party someone mixed something in my soft drink and i lost my senses i didn't remmber anything someone is trying to trap me appa)

She was saying when amma slaps her hard

Amma: bas band karo apni bakwas maine tujhse kaha tha ki college mai ladko se door rehna ab mujhe smajh aaya tu kyu shadi nahi karna chathi

( just stop it i told you naa to stay away from boys in the college now i understand why you don't want to get marry)

I: amma please trust me

She was saying while amma slaps her again

Amma: tujhe shram aani chaiye teri iss harkat ki wajeh se hum kisi ko mooh dikhane ke layak nahi rahege ab to tujhse koi bhi shadi nahi karega agar tujhe koi ladka passand tha to hume bata deti ye sab karne ki kya zaroort thi

( you should feel ashamed we will not able to face anyone beacuse of you now no one will marry you if you like any boy you should tell us why you did this?)

She said while ishita cries

Amma: dekhiye zara bhot vishwas tha naa aapko apni beti par dekh liya kya kiya isne iski wajeh se kitni beizzati hogi hamari ab bolo naa kuch apni beti ko

( just look you trust your daughter a lot right see what she did beacuse of her we will get insulted now tell something to your daughter)

She said looking at appa

I: appa please trust me maine kuch nahi kiya ( i have not done anything)

She said crying while appa looked at her and went to his room without saying anything ishita gets shocked seeing this

Amma: aaj tumne apne appa ka vishwas puri tarh tod diya sharm aani chaiye tujhe aaj ke baad tum college nahi jaaogi samjhi tum

( today you break trust of your father you should feel ashamed from now you will not go to the college do you get that?)

Mi: amma at least ek baar akka ki baat sun to lo

( at least listen to akka once)

Amma: tu chup kar mihika aur chal jaha se

( you keep quiet mihika and let's go from here)

She said and takes mihika from there while ishita cries feeling helpless she fall down on her knees and cries after sometime she wipes her tears and got up and went out of the house

After sometime

Ishita was walking on the road aimlessly she was crying remembering amma's words she  was feeling dizzy suddenly she bangs with a car and fall down unconscious while many peoples gathered around her raman was going his home he stopped seeing the crowd and went to check and saw ishita lying on the road unconscious he gets shocked seeing this and went towards her

R: ishita

He calls her patting her cheeks but she didn't responsed

After sometime

Ishita gets conscious she looks around and found herself on the hospital bed she gets confused then she recalls all the happenings and started crying while a nruse comes to her

N: are you fine mam?

She said while ishita looks at her and wipes her tears

I: main jaha kaise aayi? Koun leke aaya mujhe jaha?

( how i come here who bring me here?)

N: ek ladka aapko jaha leke aaya wo abhi bhar hai main abhi unko bulati hoon

( a boy bring you here he is outside i will call him)

She said and goes from there while ishita got up from bed and leaves from there while raman comes in the room to see ishita but she was not there

Other side

Ishita went out of the hospital she was crying remembering all the happenings when someone put hand on her shoulder she turns and saw raman

R: tum kaha jaa rahi ho ishita? Abhi tum thik nahi ho chalo andar

( where are you going ishita? You are not fine let's go inside)

I: tum kya kar rahe ho jaha? Mera picha kar rahe ho kya?

( what are you doing here? Are you following me?)

R: no ishita please listen to me

I: kuch nahi sunna mujhe dekho abhi main bhot pareshan hoon please mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni

( i don't want to listen to you i am already really tensed please i don't want to talk to you)

R: ishita main janta hoon tum pareshan ho

( ishita i know you are very tensed)

He said while she looks at him

I: tum jaante ho main pareshan hoon to tum to bhot khush hoge naa tum jahi to karna chathe the

( you know i am tensed then you must be very happy naa beacuse you want this only)

R: tum ek baar meri baat to suno ishita please

( ishita please listen to me once)

I: kyu sunu main tumhari baat tum ho koun? Tum to khush hoge naa bhot tum to mujhse badla lena chathe the naa tum

( why should i listen to you who are you? You must be very happy you want to take revenge from me right)

She stopped in mid and looks at him

I: tum mujhse badla lena chathe the iska matlab ye sab tumne kiya hai ye maine pehle kyu nahi socha? Tumhare ilava aur koun kar sakta hai mere saath aisa bolo tumne kiya naa ye sab

( you want to take revenge from me it's mean you did all this why i didn't realise this before? Who else can do this with me i know you did all this tell me you did this right?)

She said looking at him angrily

I: maine socha nahi tha ki tum apne badle ke liye itna zada gir jaaoge tumhari wajeh se mere amma appa mujh pe shak kar rahe hai koi mujh pe vishwas nahi kar raha shram aani chaiye tumhe i will not leave you

( i never thought you will stoop so low beacuse of you my amma appa are doubting on me no one is believing me you should feel ashamed i will not leave you)

She said and raised her hand to slap her but he hold her hand

R: bas karo bhot sun liya maine ab chup karo aur mujhe bolne do samjhi tum

( enough i have listen you a lot now keep quite and let me speak do you get that)

He said looking at her angrily while she looks at him

R: maine kuch nahi kiya hai haa ye baat sach hai ki main tumhe passand nahi karta par main tumse badla lene ke liye itna nahi gir sakta i know tumhe meri baaton pe vishwas nahi hoga par main sach keh raha hoon 

( i have not done anything yes i don't like you but i can't stoop so low to take revenge from you i know you will not believe me but i am telling truth)

I: agar tumne kuch nahi kiya to ye sab kisne kiya? Batao

( if you have not done this then who did this? Tell me)

R: ye sab mere doston ne kiya hai ashok aur sunny

( my friends ashok and sunny did this)

He said making her shocked

I: khood ko bachne ke liye apne doston pe ilzam maat lagao

( don't  putt blame on your friends to save yourself)

R: tumhe mujh pe vishwas nahi hai naa to thik hai kal subhe college aa jana main principal ke saamne sara sach bata duga aur prove kar duga ki main sach keh raha hoon

( you don't trust me naa than come to the college tomorrow i will tell whole truth in front of principal and prove that i am right)

He said while she looks at him

I: main nahi aaugi pehle hi meri bhot insult ho chuki hai ab main aur bardash nahi kar paaugi meri life to already khrab ho chuki hai mere amma appa ko bhi mujh pe vishwas nahi hai sab log mujhe hi galat samjh rahe hai kisi ko mujh pe vishwas nahi hai meri wajeh se mere amma appa ki itni insult hui hai ab kuch thik nahi hoga sab khtam ho gya hai

( i will not come i have already get insulted now i can't bear insult anymore my life had already get spoiled my amma appa doesn't trust me everyone thinks that i am wrong my amma appa get insulted beacuse of me everything get ruined)

She said and cries while raman feels bad for her he was about to touch her shoulder but stopped himself

R: ishita tum bekasoor ho aur ye baat tum ache se jaanti ho to tum itni asani se haar kaise maan sakti ho? Agar tum khood apne aap ko blame karogi to isse logo ko moka milega tum par ungali uthane ka tum khood par vishwas rakhogi tabhi khood ko sahi saabit kar paaogi apna amma appa ke bare mai socho tumhe unke saamne khood ko bekasoor saabit karna hai aur sabko dikhana hai ki tumhari koi galti nahi hai aise tootne se kuch nahi hoga

( ishita you are innocent and you know this very well how can you accept your defeat like this? If you will blame yourself than everyone will do the same if you will trust yourself then you can prove yourself innocent just think about your amma appa you have to prove your innocence for them you can't breakdown like this)

He said making her look at him

R: i know tum mujhse nafrat karti ho aur meri kisi bhi baat pe tumhe vishwas nahi hoga par ek baar apne bare mai socho main nahi janta main tumse ye sab kyu keh raha hoon par main chatha hoon ki sach sabke saamne aaye taaki kal kisi aur ladki saath aisa naa ho i know tum bhi aisa hi chahogi so please kal subhe college zaroor aana tumhe khood ke liye aana hoga i hope tum meri baat zaroor samjhogi

( i know you hate me and you don't trust me but just think about yourself i don't know why i am saying this to you but i want truth to come in front of everyone i don't want this to happen with any other girl i know you will also want same so please do come to the college tomorrow morning you have to come for yourself i hope you will understand me)

He said looking at her while she wipes her tears and was going but she lost her balance raman hold her for support she looks at him while he also looks at her they shared brief eye lock

R: main tumhe ghar chod deta hoon

( i will drop you to home)

I: nahi main chali jaaugi

( no i will go myself)

R: ok main tumhe auto tak chod deta hoon

( ok i will take you the auto)

He said and hold her hand for support while she looks at him she was about to take her hand out of his hand but stops and start walking along with him raman calls a auto and made her sit inside and gave fare to the auto driver as she has no money with her and he told the auto driver to drop her to her house while ishita was surprised seeing this new side of raman

R: pata nahi main kyu ye sab kar raha hoon? Jiss ladki ko main bilkul passand nahi karta uske liye main itna soch raha hoon par uske saath bhot galat hua hai aur maa hamesha kehti hai hume hamesha sabki help karni chaiye iss liye main uski help zaroor karuga agar iske liye mujhe apne doston ke khilaf hi kyu naa jana pade

( i don't know why i am doing all this? The girl whom i don't like a bit i am helping her but whatever happened with her was very wrong and maa also thought me we should help everyone so i should do her help her even if i have to go against my friends)

He thought and leaves from there

After sometime

Ishita reaches home amma comes to her seeing her

Amma: kaha gayi thi tum?

( where did you go?)

She said angrily while ishita was going towards her room but amma hold her hand

Amma: main tumse kuch puch rahi hoon ishita

( i am asking you something)

She said shouting while mihika and appa also comes there listing her voice

Appa: ishu kaha gayi thi tum? Tumhe ye chot kaise aayi?

( ishu where did you went? How did you get injured?)

He said seeing bandage on her head

Mi: akka aap thik to ho naa?

( akka are you fine?)

Amma: tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahi? Pehle hi tumhari wajeh se hamari bhot insult ho chuki hai ab tum aur kya karna chathi ho batao kaha thi tum ye chot kaise lagi tumhe?

( why are you not saying anything? We already get insulted beacuse of you now what do you want to do? Tell me how did you get injured?)

I: aap sabko sare sawalon ka jawab bhot jald mil jayega kal subhe tak main khood ko aapke saamne bekasoor saabit kar dugi i promise you maine kuch nahi kiya hai bhot jald sach aapke saamne hoga bas thoda intzaar kariye

( you will get all answers really soon i will prove myself innocence till tomorrow morning i promise you i am innocent and i will prove it you have to wait for sometime)

She said and went to her room without listing them

Ishita went to her room and closed the door

I: please murgan help me mujhe sabke saamne saabit karna hai ki main beksoor hoon pata nahi kyu naa chahte hue bhi mujhe raman ki baaton pe vishwas karne ka dil kar raha hai i want to trust him pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai ki wo sach keh raha tha i just wish jaisa mai soch rahi hoon waisa hi ho aur raman ne mujhse jhoot naa kaha ho i think mujhe ek baar uss par vishwas karna chaiye

( please murgan help me i have to prove my innocence in front of everyone don't know why i want to trust raman i don't know why i am feeling that he was telling truth i just wish what i am thinking is right i hope raman is not lying i think should i trust him once)

She thought and recalls his words

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Its good that raman is not a baddie.....he has a good heart ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Poor ishita๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My heart broke seeing the behaviour of her parents towards her๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

This time her appa also didnโ€™t support her..........๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข