Part=27

Raman picks baby in his arms as he was crying

R: baby kya hua kyu ro rahe ho?

( baby what happen why are you crying?)

I: raman i think isko bhook lagi hogi

( raman i think he is hungry)

R: you are right

I: dijiye main isko doodh pila deti hoon aap jaake freshen up ho jao

( i will feed him you go and get fresh up)

She said while raman nodded and gives baby to her ishita picks him in her arms and takes him towards bed while raman went to washroom to freshen up while ishita made baby lay down in her lap and start feeding him she smiled looking at the baby and kissed his forehead

After sometime raman comes out of washroom and saw ishita sleeping resting her head on headrest while baby was playing in her lap raman smiled looking at them and he picked baby in his arms slowly without disturbing her

R: baby lagta hai aapki mumma bhot thak gayi hai iss liye so gayi

( baby i think your mumma is really tiered that's why she fall sleep)

He said and smiles looking at her he made baby lay down on the bed properly and kissed his forehead then he looked at ishita and made her sleep properly while she got up

I: raman

R: ishita sorry maine tumhari neend khrab kardi

( sorry ishita for disturbing you)

I: nahi raman wo mujhe pata hi nahi chala main kab so gayi

( no raman i don't know didn't realise when i fall sleep)

R: relax ishita main jaanta hoon tum bhot thak chuki ho tum aram se so jao

( relax ishita i know you are really tiered so you can sleep peacefully)

I: nahi raman mujhe abhi change karna hai aur phir room bhi saaf karna hai abhi mujhe adi ko bhi jaake dekhna hai main

( no raman i have to change my clothes and i have to clean the room and i have to check adi also i)

R: ishita please calm down tum kyu itni fikar kar rahi ho? Abhi tum hospital se aayi ho aur tumhe kaam ki padi hai main room saaf kar duga aur adi ki fikar tum maat karo wo maa ke saath hai just look at yourself ishita abhi bhi kitni weak ho tum koi kaam nahi karogi do you get that?

( ishita please calm down why are you getting so worried? You have just come from hospital and you are worried for work i will clean the room and don't worry about adi he is with mom just look at yourself ishita you are so weak you will not do any work do you get that?)

I: but raman

R: no i will not listen to you

He said and made her lay down on the bed while she smiles looking at him he start caressing her hair lovingly while she closed her eyes soon she falls sleep while raman smiled looking at her and pecked her hair softly he looks at the baby and saw he was also sleeping he covers them both with quilt and he leaves from there

At night

Ishradi were sleeping peacefully when baby started crying raman woke up and he picks him in his arms

R: kya hua baby why are you crying?

He said and realised his clothes were wet he made him lay down on the bed and bring his clothes and start changing his clothes while ishita also woke up

I: raman aap kyu ye sab kar rahe ho aapne mujhe kyu nahi uthaya?

( raman why are you doing all this? Why didn't you wake me up?)

R: relax ishita tum so rahi thi aur main hoon naa main sambhal luga tum fikar maat karo

( relax ishita you was sleeping and i am here so don't worry i will handle everything)

I: but raman aap

R: ishita maine kaha naa tum so jao waise bhi mujhe to aadat hai jab adi chota tha tab main ye sab karta tha main baby ko sula duga tum so jao please

( ishita i told you naa you just sleep and i am used to all this when adi was small i used to do all this alone so don't worry i will make baby sleep)

R: ishita please abhi tum chup chap so jao warna adi uath jayega tumhari awaz sunke aur hum baap aur bete ko disturb maat karo ok

( ishita please go and sleep silently otherwise adi will wake up and please don't disturb both of us)

He said while ishita looks at him he made baby lay down on the bed after changing his clothes and start singing lullaby for him while ishita smiled looking at him soon bany fall sleep while raman kissed his forehead lovingly he looks at ishita

R: tum jaag rahi ho abhi bhi

( you are still awake?)

I: haa aapko dekh rahi thi aap bachon ko kitne ache se handle karte ho aapne adi ko bhi akele kitne ache se pala sach mai aap best father ho

( yes i was looking at you you handle kids so well you brought up adi alone you are best father)

She said while he smiles

R: abhi meri taarif ho gayi ho to tum so jao

( now stop praising me and sleep)

I: mujhe abhi neend aa rahi mujhe bhi sulao naa jaise baby ko sulaya

( i am not feeling sleep can you make me sleep like you did with baby?)

She said while he smiled looking at her

R: ok as you wish

He said making her smile he come on her side and made her lay down on the bed and start caressing her hair lovingly singing lullaby for her while she smiles looking at him he closed her eyes with his hands caressing her hair soon she fall sleeps while he smiles looking at her and pecked her hair softly then he went on his side and soon he also fall sleeps

Next morning

Ishita woke up first and saw raman adi and baby sleeping peacefully she smiled looking at them and kissed their foreheads lovingly and she got up slowly and went to the washroom taking her clothes after she went raman also wakes up and saw ishita was not there he got up from bed and hear her screaming from washroom he got scared and went to the washroom and saw her sitting on the floor holding her leg

R: ishita kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( ishita what happen are you fine?)

He said while she looks at him

I: raman wo mujhe chakkar aaya achank aur main gir gayi

( raman i was feeling little dizzy and i fall down)

R: ishita what's wrong with you? Maine tumse kaha tha naa tum abhi bhot weak ho mujhe samjh nahi aata tum apna dhyan kyu nahi rakhti ho?

( ishita what is wrong with you? I told you naa you are very weak i don't understand why don't you take care of yourself)

He said scolding her

I: raman main thik hoon aap fikar maat karo aap jao

( raman i am fine don't worry you just go)

R: acha tumhe chod ke chala jaau iss halat mai?

( how can i leave you in this condition?)

I: raman please mujhe nahana hai itne dino se main hospital mai thi wo gandi si smell mujhe bilkul acha nahi lag raha raman

( raman please i have to take bath i was in hospital from so many days i can't bear that smell i am not feeling good)

R: tum aisi halat mai kaise nahaogi? Main simmi ya maa ko keh deta hoon wo tumhari help kar dengi

( how will you take bath like this? I will tell simmi or mom they will help you)

I: no raman uski zaroort nahi hai i will manage

She said and tries to get up while raman hold her for support

R: tum bhi naa bhot ziddi ho thik se kahdi to ho nahi paa rahi

( you are really stubborn you are not even able to stand properly)

I: aap mujhe kyu daant rahe ho? Meri kya galti hai? Aap jao main manage kar lugi i am fine don't worry

( why are you scolding me? What is my fault? You just go from here i will manage i am fine don't worry)

R: ya i can see that acha thik hai main tumhari help kar deta hoon

( ya i can see that ok i will help you)

I: aap help karoge?

( you will help me?)

She said looking at him surprised

R: haa aur koi option bhi nahi hai

( yes i don't have any other option)

I: mujhe brush bhi karna hai

( i have to brush my teeth also)

She said while he nodded and helps her in brushing while she was happy seeing his concern for her

After it he takes her for bath and made her stand

R: ab chup chap khadi raho samjhi

( now stand here silently do you get that?)

He said while she nodded he put her hair on one side and start opening the dori of her blouse while she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he start opening the pallu of her saree while she was feeling butterfly in her stomach he removes her pallu she was only in her blouse and skirt he was feeling little awkward while she was also feeling shy he looked at her his heart start beating fastly as he was touching her bare body he was getting lost in her he closed his eyes and removed her blouse also while ishita was feeling goosebumps he remove her skirt also without opening his eyes as he don't want to make her uncomfortable and don't want to lose his control while ishita was just standing lost in his touches while he turns to other side and brings bucket of water he closed his eyes again and start pouring water on her body with mug while she closed her eyes he start rubbing soap on her body while ishita was feeling weak on her knees feeling his touches while he was just trying hard to control his desires he was touching bare body sending shivers down her spine finally he give her bath and  start cleaning her body with towel while was getting weak on her knees he covers her bare body with towel then he brings bathrobe and made her wear it while she was just standing like a statue in his hands he looked at her while she was already looking at him they shared intense eye lock and could see lot of passion and desires in each other eyes he pulled her closer holding from waist and caresses her face lovingly while she closed her eyes seeing her lost in his touches he start tracing her lips with his fingers making her lost in him unable to control his desires anymore he put his lips on hers and start sucking her lips softly and gently while she wrapped her arms around him pulling him more into herself she also start responding to the kiss they were kissing each other when someone knocks the door they ignored it but door gets knocked again breaking their moment they broke the kiss and looked at each other

T: ishita puttar

I: mummy ji

T: ishita puttar tu andar hai kya?

( ishita are you inside?)

I: haa mummy ji wo main change kar rahi hoon

( yes mummy ji i am changing my clothes)

T: thik hai puttar tu change karke niche aa jana breakfast ready hai

( ok puttar come downstairs after getting ready breakfast is ready)

I: ok mummy ji

She said while toshi ji leaves from there ishra looked at each other ishita leaves from there blushing while raman smiles looking at her

After sometime

Ishita was standing in front of mirror wearing blouse and skirt she was trying to make pleats of saree but her hands start paining and she was not able to do it properly raman saw this and he comes to her and hold her saree while she looks at him he sits on his knees and start making pleats of her saree while ishita was just looking at him he start tucking saree around her waist while she closed her eyes feeling his touches while he made the pleats and tucked it properly then he made her pallu and made her wear saree properly then he took the hair brush and start making her hair after it he made her wear matching earrings and small bindi while she was smiling looking at him he takes the mangalsutra and made her wear it then he filled her partition with sindoor while she closed her eyes he looks at her and hugs her from behind

R: hmm now my beautiful wife is ready

He said resting his chin on her shoulder while she looks herself in mirror and smiles

R: agar tum chaho to main har roz tumhe aise hi help kar sakta hoon ready hone mai

( if you want i can help you in getting ready everyday )

He said making her blush hard while he smiled looking at her he made her look at him and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes and hugs him resting her head on his chest while he smiles and hugs her tightly they were hugging each other

A: mumma papa aap adi ke bina hug kar rahe ho?

( mumma papa you are hugging without adi?)

He said making ishra look at him

I: adi

A: mujhe bhi hug chaiye

( i also want hug)

He said opening his arms while ishra smiles looking at him raman picks him in his arms

R: hum apne adi ko kaise bhool sakte hai?

( how can we forget our adi?)

He said and kissed his cheeks while adi smiles raman wrapped his arms both adi and ishita adi kissed their cheeks making them smile ishra hugs him happily

After sometime

Everyone was having breakfast ishita was holding baby in her arms as he was crying

R: ishita baby ko mujhe do tum khaana khao

( ishita give baby to me and you have your food)

I: nahi raman i will manage

( no raman i will manage)

R: ishita please tum aise nahi kha paagi mera ho gya hai main baby ko sambhal luga

( ishita please you can't eat like this i will handle the baby)

He said while ishita nodded raman picks baby in his arms and he stopped crying

T: lagta hai baby ko apne papa ke paas jana tha raman ki godh mai jaake kaise chup ho gya

( i think baby wants to go to his papa see how he stopped crying after coming to raman)

R: haa kyunki baby apne papa se sabse zada pyar karta hai

( yes beacuse baby loves his papa the most)

He said looking at the baby smiling

R: let's go baby hum bhar ghum ke aate hai adi ananya beta come on

( let's go out baby adi ananya you also come with me)

He said while adi nodded and raman takes adi ananya and baby out while ishita smiles

Si: bhabhi dekha bhai aapko to bhool hi gaye sara pyar to bhai bacho pe dikha rahe hai waise aapko jalan nahi hoti

( bhabhi see bhai forget you bhai is showing all love on kids don't you feel jealous?)

I: nahi simmi raman bhot hi ache husband aur ache father hai main to bhot lucky hoon jo raman meri life mai aaye

( no simmi raman is really good husband and a good father i am very lucky that he come in my life)

Si: oh ho not bad waise aap sahi keh rahi ho bhai aapka kitna dhyan rakhte hai 

( oh ho not bad you are right bhai take care of you a lot)

She said teasing her

T: simmi kyu pareshan kar rahi hai bechari ko?

( simmi why are you teasing her?)

Si: maa main pareshan kaha kar rahi hoon just look at bhabhi aaj kuch zada hi glow nahi kar rahi bhabhi hume bhi batao naa kya baat hai aaj aap itna glow kyu kar rahi hai?

( maa i am not teasing her just look at bhabhi today she is glowing so much bhabhi tell us naa why are you glowing so much?)

I: simmi please

Si: oh my god bhabhi aap blush kar rahi ho lagta hai bhai ke pyar ka asar hai batao naa bhabhi kya hua?

( oh my god bhabhi you are blushing i think it is effect of bhai's love tell naa bhabhi what happen to you?)

She said making her blush

I: simmi please stop it

T: simmi bas kar kyu apni bhabhi ko pareshan kar rahi hai agar tere bhai ko pata chala naa to wo gussa karega ki tumne uski biwi ko pareshan kyu kiya

( simmi stop it why are you teasing your bhabhi? If your bhai comes to know about this then he will get angry on you for teasing his wife)

I: mummy ji aap bhi

She said while toshi ji and simmi smiles looking at her

After sometime

Ishita went to her room she recalls their beautiful moments and blushed

I: kabhi socha nahi tha maine ki mera aur raman ka rishta itna khoobsurat hoga kabhi nahi socha tha ki raman ki aankhon mai mere liye pyar hoga mujhe raman ka pyar milega sab ek sapne ki tarh lag raha hai kya sach mai raman bhi mujhse pyar karne lage hai?

( i never thought my and raman's relationship will be so beautiful i never thought i will get his love does raman really love me?)

She thought and blushes

I: i just wish main raman ko bata saku ki main unse kitna pyar karti hoon aur ab to mera pyar aur bhi badh gya hai i love you raman i love you a lot

( i just wish i can tell raman how much i love her and my love for him has increased a lot i love you raman i love you a lot)

She said and hugs the pillow and smiles and closed her eyes she turns another side and bangs with someone she lost her balance and was about to fall but he hold her ishita open her eyes and looks at him

R: kya hua ishita tum thik to ho naa? Ye kya kar rahi thi tum?

( what happen ishita are you fine? What was you doing?)

I: raman wo main actually

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

I: raman adi aur baby kaha hai?

( raman where is adi and baby?)

R: wo maa ke paas hai

( they both are with maa)

I: ok main unke paas jaati hoon

( ok i am going to them)

She said and was going but raman hold her hand

R: tum mujhse door kyu bhaag rahi ho? Thoda sa time mere saath bhi spend karlo

( why are you running away from me? Spend some time with me also)

He said while she looks at him

R: ek minute ruko

( wait a minute)

He said and went towards cupboard and brings a bag while ishita looks at him

R: ye tumhare liye

( this is for you)

He said while she looks at him confuse she takes the bag from him and open it and saw a beautiful mehroon and green colour kanjivaram saree she looks at him surprise

R: actually mujhe tumhe gift dena tha to socha ki kuch aisa deta hoon jo tumhe acha lage aur kal hamare baby ka naamkarn hai to main chatha hoon ki tum ye saree pehno kal main chata hoon baby ki mumma sabse sundar lage

( actually i want to gift you something so i thought to give you something which you will like and tomorrow is our baby's naming ceremony so i want you to wear this saree baby's mom should look beautiful)

He said while she smiles

I: thank you raman it's so beautiful i love it

She said and hugs him while he smiles and hugs her back

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update di

Just like adi and ishita, baby and raman have bonded so beautifully ❀️❀️

Loved how raman is so supportive towards ishitaπŸ’•πŸ’•

Their moments were soooo lovely and romantic 😍🀩😍🀩

Their relationship is actually progressing beautifully ❣️❣️