Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

Sooo sweet! Nice welcome surprise for Ishita and new baby... hope it’s a nice sweet chapter 🥰

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice teaser please update soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Lovely teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=26

Ishita woke up seeing a bad dream

I: raman

She shouted his name in fear while nurse comes there listing her voice

N: kya hua aap thik hai naa?

( what happen are you fine?)

She asked while ishita looks around

I: raman kaha hai?

( where is raman?)

She said looking around while raman comes there

R: ishita kya hua?

( what happen ishita?)

He said and come towards her while ishita looks at him and got relief

I: thank god aap aa gaye raman

( thank god you come)

She said and hugs him while he looked at her confuse while nurse went out leaving them alone

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa?

( what happen ishita are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

I: haa main thik hoon raman wo actually maine bhot bura sapna dekha wo subbu

( yes raman am fine actually i saw a bad dream that subbu)

R: ishita just rleax it was just a dream

He said and hugs her tightly while she closed her eyes resting her head on his chest

After sometime they broke the hug and looks at each other

R: kya hua ishita tum itna kyu daar gayi? Ab wo subbu kuch nahi kar payega maine uski complaint police mai kardi hai police usko dhoondh rahi hai bhot jald wo jail mai hoga

( why you are so scared ishita? Subbu can't do anything now i had filled complaint against him in police station poilce is trying to find him very soon he will be in jail)

I: raman mujhe bhot daar lag raha hai agar police usko nahi pakad payi to agar wo phir se aa gya to kya hoga?

( raman i am really scared what if police could not find him what if he come back again?)

She said looking at him worriedly while he cupped her face

R: ishita relax ab sab thik hoga bhot jald wo jail mai hoga tum fikar maat karo please ishita itna stress maat lo it's not good for your health

( ishita relax now everything will be fine don't worry please ishita don't take so much stress it's not good for your helath)

He said while she nodded and he pecked her hair softly and hugs her again

R: chalo abhi ye sab chodo dekho main tumhare liye ghar se soup bana ke laya hoon tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa

( come on now leave all this see i bring this soup for you from home you must be hungry naa)

I: raman mera maan nahi hai

( raman i don't want to have it)

R: ishita please main tumhari koi baat nahi sunne wala

( ishita please i will not listen to you)

He said and brings the soup in the bowl and start feeding her

I: raman aapne kuch kahya kya?

( raman did you had anything?)

R: tum meri fikar maat karo ishita

( don't worry about me ishita)

I: acha sirf aap hi meri fikar kar sakte ho kya? Main ache se jaanti hoon aapne kal se kuch nahi khaya

( so only you can get worried for me? I know you have not eat anything from yesterday)

She said making him smile while she start feeding him while he smiled looking at her

After sometime raman gave her medicines and soon she fall sleeps due to effect of medicines while raman pecked her hair softly and sat next to her one week passed like this ishita start recovering slowly raman used to take care of her a lot while baby also gets fine and they got discharged from hospital after completing all the formalities ishra and went to home with baby

After sometime

Ishra comes home with baby and rings the bell but no one open the door

I: raman koi darwza kyu nahi khol raha sab kaha hai?

( raman why anybody is not opening the door? Where is everyone?)

R: pata nahi ishita main abhi papa ko call karta hoon mera phone shayd car mai reh gya main abhi aata hoon

( i don't ishita i will call papa my phone is in the car i am going to bring it)

He said and gives baby to her while ishita holds the baby while raman went from there

I: ye sab kya ho raha hai amma appa ka ghar bhi locked hai aur hamare ghar mai bhi koi nahi hai sab thik to hoga naa?

( what is happening amma appa's house is also locked and here is no one in our house is everything ok)

She thought and knocks the door again and it gets open while ishita gets confused she went inside it was all dark and no one was there she got scared seeing this

I: raman

She turns to go out when lights gets on and everyone shouted surprise while ishita got surprised seeing all the decoration while everyone claps happily she looks at everyone all surprised while raman comes from back

R: welcome back ishita

He said making her look at him

I: raman ye sab kya hai?

( what is this raman?)

R: ye tumhare aur hamare chotu baby ke welcome ke liye humne ek chota sa surprise plan kiya tha welcome to your home baby

( this is a small surprise for you and our baby to welcome both of you welcome to your home baby)

He said kissing the baby while ishita looks at him smiling

R: mrs ishita bhalla welcome back to our home pichli baar tum mujhse shadi karke ghar mai aayi thi meri biwi banke aur aaj hamare baby ki maa banke tum ghar aayi ho to ye welcome to banta hai you like it naa?

( mrs ishita bhalla welcome back to our home last time you come to our home becoming my wife and this time you are entering in the house as mother of our baby so you deserve this welcome do you like it?)

He said while she looks at him with teary eyes and nodded

I: i love it raman thank you so much

She said looking at him smiling while he wrapped his arms around her

A: mumma

Adi comes towards her running while ishita smiles seeing him and adi hugs her happily raman picks him in his arms

R: adi dekho aapki mumma aur chota bhai aa gaye ab aap khush ho naa?

( adi see your mumma and little brother are here are you happy?)

A: haa papa mumma maine aapko bhot miss kiya dekho aapke welcome ke liye maine bhi sabki help ki aur main good boy banke raha aur dadi ko bilkul tang nahi kiya

( yes papa mumma i missed you so much i also helped everyone to welcome you and i become a good boy i didn't troubled dadi)

I: i know bacha mera adi bhot hi acha hai aur maine bhi aapko bhot miss kiya

( i know baby my adi is very good boy and i also missed you a lot)

She said kissing his cheeks while adi smiles

Si: welcome back bhabhi and congratulations

She said and hugs ishita happily

I: thank you simmi

T: ishita puttar welcome back hum sab kabse tera intzaar kar rahe the

( ishita puttar welcome back we were waiting for you from so long)

She said kissing her forehead while ishita smiles while toshi ji brings aarti thal and did aarti of ishita and the baby while ishita smiles seeing all this

After it amma comes to ishita and hugs her happily mr bhalla also blessed them then appa comes towards her while ishita looks at him

Appa: ishita main janta hoon aaj tak maine tumhare saath bhot bura behave kiya tum shyad mujhe kabhi maaf naa kar pao main bhot hi matlabi ho gya tha tumhari khushi ke bare mai maine kabhi nahi socha bhot dukh diya tumhe jabardasti tumhari shadi uss subbu ke saath karva di aur jab tumhe meri sabse zada zaroort thi main tumhare saath nahi tha

( ishita i know i behaved very badly with you and it will not be easy for you to forgive me i become very selfish i know that i never think about your happiness i forced you to marry subbu and when you needed me the most i was not there with you)

He said making her look at him

Appa: par jo kaam main nahi kar paya wo raman ne kiya usne har kadam pe tumhara saath diya usne pati hone ka har farz nibhya aur main pita hone ka farz nahi nibha paya raman ne mujhe ehsas karvya ki main kitna galat tha main sach mai bhot sharminda hoon ishu ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena

( but raman supported you always he was there for you when i was not there i always did wrong with you and raman made me realise my mistake i am really ashamed of myself please ishu forgive me)

He said and cries while ishita looks at him with teary eyes

I: appa please aapko maafi maagne ki koi zaroort nahi hai main aapse bilkul bhi naraz nahi hoon aapne jaan bhooj ke kuch nahi kiya main jaanti hoon aap jitna chupane ki kossish karo main jaanti thi aap mujhse bhot pyar karte ho mere saath jo hua wo meri kismat thi aap khood ko blame maat karo appa please

( appa please you don't need to apologise i am not angry with you appa i know you love me a lot whatever happened with me it was not your fault please don't blame yourself)

She said while appa smiles and hugs her happily ishita also hugs him while everyone smiles seeing this

Amma: aaj main sach mai bhot khush hoon sab thik ho gya

( today i am very happy finally everything is fine)

Appa: ishita beta ab main tumse vada karta hoon tumhare appa hamesha tumhara saath denge

( ishita now i promise you that i will be there for you always)

He said while ishita smiles between tears

A: offo aap sab log kyu meri mumma ko rula rahe ho? Humne mumma ke liye itna acha surprise plan kiya unko khush karne ke liye aap unko rula kyu rahe ho?

( offo why you all are making my mumma cry? We planned surprise for mumma to make her happy why are you making her cry?)

He said making everyone smile

R: adi beta aap thik keh rahe ho ab aapki mumma ko koi nahi rulayega humne itna acha surprise plan kiya hai unke welcome ke liye to thoda sa celebration to hona chaiye naa

( adi you are right now no one will make your mumma cry we plan this surprise to welcome her so we should start celebrations)

Si: so bhai let's start it

She said and starts the music and adi start dancing while ishita smiles looking at him and soon everyone start dancing around ishra making them stand in the center while they smiled seeing all this

R: acha ab aap log bas bhi karo ishita aur baby ko abhi rest karni hai

( ok now stop it ishita and baby needs rest now)

T: pehle tum log khaana khao chalke aaj maine apni bahu ki passand ka khaana banya hai

( first have something today i made favourite food for my daughter in law)

R: very bad maa sara pyar sirf bahu ke liye aur mere liye

( very bad maa you will give all the love to your daughter in law what about me?)

T: tujhe to main chitar marugi agar tumne meri bahu ko ab pareshan kiya to tujhe iska ache se khyal rakhna hai samjhe

( i will beat you if you troubled my daughter in law you have to take care of her do you get that?)

R: dekho ishita mujhse zada to maa tumse pyar karti hai sab sirf tumse hi pyar karte hai kitni galat baat hai

( see ishita maa loves you more than me everyone loves you only it is so wrong)

He said while ishita smiles looking at him

R: par koi baat nahi ab ye mera little champ aa gya hai naa hum dono ek team hai

( but it's ok now my little champ has come we both are one team)

He said kissing the baby while everyone smiles looking at him

A: aur main meri mumma ke team mai

( and i am in my mumma's team)

He said hugging ishita while she smiled and kissed his forehead

Si: chalo ab ye family ka pyar baad mai dikha lena abhi chalke khaana khate hai mujhe to bhot bhook lagi hai

( ok you can show your family love latter now go and have something i am very hungry)

She said while everyone went to have breakfast together and enjoyed a lot

After sometime

Ishita went to her room with baby and gets surprised seeing so many toys there the room was decorated with balloons ishita smiled seeing all this

I: baby dekho aapke welcome ke liye aapke papa ne kitna acha surprise plan kiya hai you are very lucky aapke papa bhot pyar karte hai aapse mujhe to jalan ho rahi hai ab aapse

( baby see your papa planned such a beautiful surprise to welcome you he loves you a lot you are very lucky i am feeling jealous of you)

She said and smiles then she went inside the room and looks around smiling then she keeps the baby in cradle  and kissed his forehead

R: surprise passand aaya?

( do you liked the surprise?)

Raman comes there while ishita looks towards him and smiles

I: aapne itne pyar se surprise plan kiya baby ko to bhot acha laga

( you planned this surprise with so much love baby loved it a lot)

She said while he comes to her

R: aur baby ki mumma ko?

( and what about baby's mumma?)

I: mujhe bhi surprise bhot passand aaya aur sabse acha pata hai kya laga?

( i also loved the surprise and you know what i liked the most?)

She said making him look at her

I: aapki khushi aapke chere pe ye khushi dekh ke main bhi bhot khush hoon

( your happiness i am very happy seeing this happiness on your face)

She said while he smiles and hold her hand

R: iska reason bhi to tum hi ho naa ek pal ke liye to laga tha tumhe kho duga hamesha ke liye tumhe phir se pehle ki tarh thik dekh ke mujhe kitna acha lag raha hai main tumhe bata nahi sakta

( you are the reason behind it for a second i thought that i will lose you forever i can't tell you i am so happy seeing you like this again)

He said kissing her hand while she smiles

I: aap fikar maat karo main aapko chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jaane wali aapke paas hoon main hamesha

( don't worry i will never go leaving you i will be with you always)

She said making him smile he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him tightly resting her head on his chest while he also wrapped his arms around her after sometime he feel some wetness on his shirt and broke the hug and saw tears in her eyes

R: why are you crying ishita?

He said cupping her face while she nodded

I: ye khushi ke aansu hai raman i am very happy today finally sab thik ho gya aaj itni der baad mujhe mere appa wapis mil gaye aapki wajeh se hi mujhe mere appa wapis mile hai raman aap nahi hote to ye possible nahi hota aaj main itni khush hoon to sirf aapki wajeh se thank you raman 

( this is tears of happiness raman i am very happy today finally everything i is fine today i got my appa back it won't be possible without you raman i am so happy raman it all beacuse of you thank you raman)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: ishita ab phir se shuru maat ho jao kitni baar mujhe thanks kahogi maine kuch nahi kiya ishita aur ye to kuch bhi nahi abhi to tumhe main zindagi ki sari khushiyan dena chatha hoon

( ishita don't start it again how many times you will thank me? I have not done anything and now you will get lot of happiness i want to give you all happiness)

He said while she looks at him

R: aur ab ye rona band karo warna adi gussa karega ki maine uski mumma ko rula diya

( and now stop crying otherwise adi will get angry that i made her mumma cry)

He said while she smiles a little he cupped her face and kissed her tears while she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he looked at her and kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks then he kissed her forehead lovingly he touch her face making her look at him then he bring his lips near hers pulling her closer while she closed her eyes he was about to put his lips on hers when baby starts crying breaking their moment both looked at each other and smiled ishita was going to the baby but raman hold her hand

R: let me see ishita

He said while she nodded and raman went towards baby and picks him in his arms

R: what happen to my baby?

He said trying to make him silent while ishita smiles looking at them

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.