Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Such a beautiful chapter.

Loved reading their exchange of messages. 

It felt so natural and the connection they are forming is growing so nicely.

Nishit even kept tabs of Ekadashi day, so sweet.

Them talking about old songs and just some random topics.

Looks like they have much more in common than she could have imagined. 

So when Nishit said that she has been fed all wrong information, who did it? Tejas? If yes, why?

I am glad she is keeping her distance from Tejas and the gang.

deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So, finally caught up will all the chapters.. 

Sorry for not stopping to comment at the end of each chapter..

I was being selfish and more eager to read them all..

But here I am..breaking my silent reader avatar.

You deserve every applause girl..👏

After many days I'm reading something which is making me feel so good and relaxed..

It's nostalgic and at the same time with few anticipation.. 

I'm loving the way you are taking it forward..

Initially i thought the title love unrequited is meant for Kriti..but now I believe that it is for nishit.

Tejas is class A jerk in a disguise of a friendly face..im not sure if its a conscious act or not but I'm so happy that kriti is not falling into his emotional atyachar anymore..for the time being.

I am at work and doing this.. thank you for penning down this story and sharing with us.

Waiting for next chapter..

P.s. my darling @canapoem, thanks for suggesting this beautiful story..its been bookmarked sinve long..finally I'm here..😃

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hello writerji, very, very eagerly waiting for the next chapter. 

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail

Last two days was a roller coaster ride for us. My father has been suffering from fever and cough for a few days now. Doctor advised a Covid test. You can imagine what a scare it gave all of us. By God's grace, the test result came negative. The fever is also breaking. Signs of recovery I hope. Finally all of us could breathe a sigh of relief and I could type and post an update without any worries hovering over my head. I hope all of you are well too. 

Wishing that this Maha Shivratri brings to all of you health, wealth, peace and prosperity.

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 3 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail

Also, was wanting to share a video with all of you

https://youtu.be/cpImSFz8TJw

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

So, finally caught up will all the chapters.. 

Sorry for not stopping to comment at the end of each chapter..

I was being selfish and more eager to read them all..

But here I am..breaking my silent reader avatar.

You deserve every applause girl..👏

After many days I'm reading something which is making me feel so good and relaxed..

It's nostalgic and at the same time with few anticipation.. 

I'm loving the way you are taking it forward..

Initially i thought the title love unrequited is meant for Kriti..but now I believe that it is for nishit.

Tejas is class A jerk in a disguise of a friendly face..im not sure if its a conscious act or not but I'm so happy that kriti is not falling into his emotional atyachar anymore..for the time being.

I am at work and doing this.. thank you for penning down this story and sharing with us.

Waiting for next chapter..

P.s. my darling @canapoem, thanks for suggesting this beautiful story..its been bookmarked sinve long..finally I'm here..😃

Thank you Deep for your heartfelt words. I hope you keep finding the story worth your time.

Canapoem is truly a darling. My champion! 😍

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy that your father didn't have covid and now on the way to recovery. Have you amd family got vaccinated? My brother got my father the Indian one. ( Modi promoted). He said the oxford one had lots of side effects in many acquaintances.

Don't know whom to believe. I will never go for anything related within a mile radius of Modi.  

p4peppa thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

Wow! I didn't think from this angle!

p4peppa thumbnail

The world is grey, wet and drab.

The pitter pattar of rain is like a melody to the ears.

Two sentences, two states of mind.

Shruti's worry for her friend is genuine, albit mixed with her own personal disappointments. These three families are bound through the tragedies, that is all because of the efforts of the people involved. Shared joys or tragedies are no guarantee to forge long lasting bonds, its the people who make them last. Just like in Kirti - Tejas case, it was Kirti. Good thing that Kirti hasn't though of the jerk for a week. But she also don't seem like a girl to let go of her ( unrequieted) love so easily and start pining ( dull, wet, drab) for another one so quickly. I think, NiTi sue share more than what we see. And what was the tattle tale that Kirti and jerk are still miffed about?

Edited by p4peppa - 3 years ago