Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitha.b

Canapoem referred to your story and just caught up. Love your style of writing and like to see how Kriti will realize who true friends are and what will Nishit be..he must be misunderstood or must be changing. Tejas definitely thinks about himself and although he has been kinder than other with Kriti, he has taken her for granted.  

Hi

Thank you. I hope the story lives up to your expectations.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There was something so real and lovely about these ongoing conversations. Sometimes the textual medium allows one to say things which we may not say in person, face to face. To lower the walls and let the other person see. This was in many ways an exploration of how they each see the world, what it is that makes them tick. As individuals, shed of the class differences. 

I can see why the songs really spooked her in a sense๐Ÿ˜† they felt loaded. You made me listen to "panna ki tamanna..." hadn't listened to it in a long time. So thank you for reintroducing a gem of a song. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Did Kirti ever have such charged conversation with Tejas? She has a lot more chemistry going with Nishit.

coderlady thumbnail

Feelings of emptiness and loss? Thats a lot for someone she saw so little of all these years.

coderlady thumbnail

She had to wait until midnight so she could blast him. Oh it was personal all right. Is that why she doesn't look for opportunities? She doesn't think she will get the job?

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Simply loved how you set this up so they get comfortable talking to each other at length. ๐Ÿ˜ They getting to know each other everyday lives without social constraints that face to face meet entails.

She saving his number, he noticing and finally gives him an opening to text and just chat with her. 

The old songs exchange was beautiful.

Simply loved how this was written ๐Ÿ˜

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The other thing it stood out that Nishit is being his self,not apologetic of his wealth and career. They both are just getting to know each other without like you wrote "the indifference and pretense" of teenage years

coderlady thumbnail

Was he sending her a message with that last song? It sure felt like one. Does the advice apply to him too?

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have no say about expectations as I canโ€™t write a line well ๐Ÿ˜€. You are beyond expectations. Thank you my dear.