Fan Fictions

Love, Unrequited [Thread 2 : Pg 140] - Page 13

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Kirti needs to take control of her life and not let Tejas do it. Why isn't she applying for positions in her specialty? If she doesn't even apply, how can she get anywhere? There is a whole world of people out there who are not rich and can be good friends. Why doesn't she find some?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a selfish, self centered person Tejas is, horrible! I hope Kirti sees him for what he is. I can see from where the friendship, affection stems. He was nice to her in school, amidst the rest who were mainly not very nice. I wonder even then what his agenda was, not all straight  going by that cryptic comment of Nishit’s.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously this Tejas is an insensitive jerk. 

I really want to ask Kirti, why did she fall for this guy??

Sana and Tejas are really made for each other.

Kirti telling Buta about his bhaiyya's height was fun to read. 

Nishit thought Kirti came to meet Prasanna but it was not so.

So Rinjhim knows who Kirti is. I wonder when Kirti visited her place. 

Nice update. 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The chapter beautifully outlines basic challenges a student with limited economic means may face in a private school...with.all their various celebratory  days. 

The other students are more or less an homogenous group and  Rs. 100 must be small change for them. Given her young and impressionable age..this must have been a difficult phase for her. Like how she tried to behave like them for sometime. Glad she had at least some friends ..Manisha and Tejas in school.

Nishit in school not sure what to make of him. Was he like those who always did the right thing, did not break rules. 

But sometime in school ot later all three Tejas , Nishit and Kirti became friends and spent time at Nishit house. This is how Rimjhim and Nishit sister know Kirti I assume. 

Nishit while dropping Kirti home had asked "same place"...is it what he remembered from school days when he accompanied his mom for her NGo activities or is it another time he had come to Kirti's house.

No matter what he said/did as a high school student ..as a grown up at least he has basic manners. His cousin Tejas lacks it. Kirti is blind to Tejas ill behavior ? She is not upset he took off while she ate alone in someone else house. Talk about a unequal friendship.

maru76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

How did Prasanna know she came with tejas? Did tejas himself relay that? What game is he playing anyway?

Is Tejas doing/ did this because he is jealous of his cousin brother?

canapoem thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bakwas_serial

The chapter beautifully outlines basic challenges a student with limited economic means may face in a private school...with.all their various celebratory  days. 

The other students are more or less an homogenous group and  Rs. 100 must be small change for them. Given her young and impressionable age..this must have been a difficult phase for her. Like how she tried to behave like them for sometime. Glad she had at least some friends ..Manisha and Tejas in school.

Nishit in school not sure what to make of him. Was he like those who always did the right thing, did not break rules. 

But sometime in school ot later all three Tejas , Nishit and Kirti became friends and spent time at Nishit house. This is how Rimjhim and Nishit sister know Kirti I assume. 

Nishit while dropping Kirti home had asked "same place"...is it what he remembered from school days when he accompanied his mom for her NGo activities or is it another time he had come to Kirti's house.

No matter what he said/did as a high school student ..as a grown up at least he has basic manners. His cousin Tejas lacks it. Kirti is blind to Tejas ill behavior ? She is not upset he took off while she ate alone in someone else house. Talk about a unequal friendship.

I know right. First of all, it must have been so awkward to enter Prasanna's house like this after the Sunday episode. And over that he just left her alone to eat. No wonder Nishit thought Kirti is there for Prasanna. 

Forget friendship, this guy Tejas lacks even basic manners. 

Was he always like this and Kirti did not look beyond her feelings for him is what I wonder Shraddha. 

Edited by canapoem - 3 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Three cheers for Kirti!

canapoem thumbnail

Okay, looks like most of this batch people are creeps.

Tejas, Navyam , Sana and Nishit(?) are either selfish people or absolute jerks. I am actually happy that Kirti did not keep in touch with anyone (sadly except Tejas).

Tejas brings her without her permission to Nishit's home and then tries to emotionally guilt trip her like it is her fault.

Navyam is the biggest creep here. Eww his talk literally made me want to puke. I hope one day Kirti slaps him.

But happy that she gave it back to him. 

I think Nishit heard what Navyam was saying to Kirti. 

Her talk with Prasanna was needed and the way Prasanna behaved was also mature.

Did a snake really bit her toe or it was just some insect?

Nice update. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

That Navyam is such a disgusting person. Kirti did a good job telling him off. Don't think he got it though. People like him can never change. And why is Tejas defending him when Nishit pointed out the huge mistake he made?