Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This update is specially for all my lovely readers thank you so much for giving so much love to this story  it's really means a lot please keep supporting me this 😘

Part=25

Everyone was sitting outside the operation theater praying for ishita and baby while raman was getting restless with every passing moment finally after some hours doctor comes out and everyone got up seeing him raman went towards him

R: doctor kya hua ishita thik hai naa? Is everything ok

( doctor what happen is is ishita fine? Is everything ok)

He asked worriedly while doctor looks at him

D: congratulations mr bhalla aap papa ban gaye beta hua hai

( congratulations mr bhalla you become father it's a boy)

He said making raman happily shocked while nurse comes there holding baby in her arms raman smiles looking at him

R: mera beta ye mera beta hai doctor

( he is my son doctor?)

He said while doctor nodded while raman's eyes filled with tears he took the baby from nurse and looks at him while tears were flowing from his eyes continuously

R: mera beta

He said looking at the baby with teary eyes and kissed his forehead and hugs him close to his heart and cries

R: maa dekho main phir se papa ban gya mera aur ishita ka baby dekho maa

( maa see i become father once again see he is my and ishita's baby)

He said while toshi ji smiles and nodded while raman looks at the baby and kissed him

R: bhot wait karvya aapne hume baby

( you made us wait for so long)

He said and smiles between tears

D: mr bhalla abhi hume baby ko under observation rakhna hoga aur kuch test bhi karne honge kyunki baby pre mature hai

( mr bhalla we have to keep baby under observation we have to do some tests of him beacuse he is premature baby)

He said while raman nodded and kissed the baby again and handover him to the nurse

R: doctor ishita kaisi hai wo to thik hai naa?

( doctor how is ishita is she fine?)

D: she is out of danger now and this is not less than a miracle hume to laga tha ki maa aur baby dono ki jaan bachna bhot mushkil hoga par dono bilkul thik hai ye sab aapki prayers ki wajeh se hi possible hua hai abhi hume kuch dino ke liye maa aur bache dono ko under observation rakhna hoga aur kal subhe tak mrs bhalla ko bhi hosh aa jayega then you can meet her

( she is out of danger now and this is not less than a miracle because we thought it will be very difficult to save both mother and baby but they both are fine and it was possible beacuse of your prayers now we have to keep both of them under observation for some days mrs bhalla will get conscious till morning than you can meet her)

He said making raman happy

R: thank you doctor thank you so much aapne meri zindagi bacha li doctor thanks a lot

D: it was my duty mr bhalla

He said while raman smiles and nodded doctor leaves from there while mr bhalla comes to raman and hugs him happily

Mr bhalla: congrats raman puttar

R: thank you so much papa

He said and looks at toshi ji and hugs her

T: maine tujhe kaha tha naa kuch nahi hoga hamari ishita ko

( i told you naa nothing will happen to our ishita)

Amma: thank god my ishu is fine

R: adi ko jab ye baat pata chalgi wo kitna khush hoga par abhi to wo so raha hoga maa papa amma aap sab please abhi ghar jao waha adi akela hai neelu ke saath aap log bhi bhot thak gaye honge jaake rest karo main hoon jaha ishita ke paas

( adi will be so happy when he will get to know about this but he must be sleeping now maa papa amma you also go to home adi is alone at home with neelu you all must be tiered go and take rest i will stay here with ishita)

Mr bhalla: raman main rukta hoon tere saath

( raman i will stay here with you)

R: nahi papa aap sab log please ghar jao aur rest karo main hoon naa jaha agar mujhe zaroort hogi to main aapko call karuga aap please abhi ghar jao

( no papa you all go home please i am here with ishita i will call you if i need something now you go home please)

T: thik hai raman puttar hum kal subhe wapis aayege tu apna aur ishita ka dhyan rakhna aur tu bhi thodi der so jana apni halat dekh kya bana li hai

( ok raman puttar we will come back tomorrow take care of yourself and ishita and you also take some rest just look at yourself)

She said while raman nodded

R: don't worry maa i am fine

He said while toshi ji kissed his forehead

T: apna dhyan rakhna puttar

( take care puttar)

Mr bhalla: raman agar kuch bhi chaiye ho to mujhe call kar dena

( raman if you need anything then call me)

He said while raman nodded and soon everyone leaves from there

R: thank you so much god aapne meri ishita aur baby ko bacha liya thank you so much

( thank you so much god you saved my ishita and our baby thank you so much)

He said and smiles and sits on the chair and soon he fall sleep in the sitting position

Next day

Ishita was shifted into the normal ward she was still unconscious while raman was there with her waiting for her to get conscious

After sometime

Ishita open her eyes slowly she looks arond trying to recognise the place she tries to got up slowly and winced in pain while raman looks at her listing her voice

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said while ishita looks at him and she recalls everything how subbu kidnapped her and adi how raman comes to save them and she got injured while saving raman

I: raman aap thik ho naa?

( raman are you fine?)

She said looking at him worriedly

I: raman thank god aap thik ho main kitna daar gayi thi aapko pata hai aapko kitni chot aayi hai

( raman thank god you are fine i was so scared you got so badly injured)

She said with teary eyes touching his face

I: raman adi wo thik hai naa kaha hai wo?

( raman where is adi is he fine?)

R: adi thik hai ishita aur main bhi bilkul thik hoon just relax tumhe rest ki zaroort hai

( adi is fine ishita and i am also fine just relax you need rest)

I: raman mujhe kuch nahi hua main thik hoon aap meri fikar maat karo main

( raman nothing happen to me i am fine don't worry about me)

She stopped in mid realising something she touch her stomach and gets shocked

I: raman hamara baby nahi ye nahi ho sakta raman bolo naa kya hua hamare baby ko?

( raman our baby no this can't happen raman tell me what happen to our baby?)

She said crying thinking the worst while raman looks at her

R: ishita just calm down

I: no raman pehle mujhe batao kya hua? Kya hua hamare baby ko?

( no raman first tell me what happen? What happen to our baby?)

She said looking at him while raman hold her hand

R: don't worry ishita hamara baby bilkul thik hai congrats ishita tum mumma ban gayi beta hua hai

( don't worry ishita our baby is fine congrats ishita you become mumma of a baby boy)

He said smiling while she looks at him shocked

I: aap sach keh rahe ho raman?

( is it true raman?)

She said with teary eyes while he nodded and hugs her while she smiles and hugs him back

R: main aaj bhot khush hoon ishita main phir se papa ban gya thank you ishita mujhe ye khushi dene ke liye

( i am really happy today ishita i become father again thank you so much ishita for giving me this happiness)

He said while she smiles

I: raman baby kaha hai? Mujhe usse dekhna hai

( raman where is baby? I want to see him)

R: ishita abhi baby ko doctor ne under observation rakha hai uske kuch test hone hai tumhari pre mature delivery hui hai naa iss liye baby thoda weak hai

( ishita baby is under observation right now beacuse doctor wants to do some tests it was pre mature delivery that's why baby is weak)

He said while she broke the hug and looks at him

I: raman mujhe bas ek baar baby ko dekhna hai aur adi kaha hai raman? Adi bhot ro raha hoga naa mere bina mujhe uske paas jana hai mujhe jaha nahi rukna raman

( raman i just want to see him once and where is adi? He must be crying without me i have to go to him i don't want to stay here)

She said trying to get up from bed and winced in pain

R: ishita ye tum kya kar rahi ho?

( ishita what are you doing?)

He said holding her

I: raman main

R: just shut up janta hoon bhot fikar hai tumhe apne bacho ki par thodi fikar apni bhi karlo khood ki halat dekho abhi operation hua tumhara tumhe rest ki zaroort hai khood ko jhansi ki rani maat samjho

( just shut up i know you are very worried for your kids but you should think about yourself also just look at yourself you are so weak you need some rest don't try to become jhansi ki rani do you get that?)

He said scolding her

I: raman

R: what raman tumhe kuch bhi samjh nahi aata naa hamesha bas dusro ke bare mai sochti ho kabhi socha hai agar tumhe kuch ho jata to kya zaroort thi tumhe bich mai aane ki mujhe bachne ke liye ye bhi nahi socha ki tum pregnant ho pata hai main kitna daar gya tha ek pal ke liye laga tha tumhe hamesha ke liye kho duga

( what raman? you don't understand anything you always think about others have you thought what will happen to me if something happen to you? Why do you come in between to save me? You didn't even think that you are pregnant i got sacred do you know that? For a second i thought that i will lose you forever)

He said while his eyes get moist

R: pata hai kal raat se kiss haal mai tha main? Adi wo kitna ro raha tha apni mumma ke liye adi ko to maine kisi tarh samjha diya ki uski mumma thik ho jayegi par tumhe pata hai mujh par kya beet rahi thi tumhe aur baby ko khone ke daar se jaan nikal rahi thi meri but you just don't care

( do you know what i was going through whole night? Adi was crying so much for his mumma but i made him understand anyhow that his mumma will be fine but do you know i was so scared to lose you and our baby i was dying every second thinking about you but you just don't care)

He said crying while ishita's eyes also filled with tears

I: raman main thik hoon aap please maat ro

( raman i am fine please don't cry)

R: aaj ke baad phir kabhi aisa maat karna ishita meri zindagi tumse hai agar tumhe kuch ho jata to meri zindagi aise hi khtam ho jaati tum mujhse vada karo tum phir kabhi aisa kuch nahi karogi mujhe chod ke kahi nahi jaaogi

( don't do it again ishita my life belongs to you if something happen to you then my life will come to end promise me that you will not do this again you will never go leaving me)

He said looking at her while she nodded

I: main aapko chod ke kaise jaa sakti hoon raman? Itni asani se aapka picha nahi chodne wali main

( how can i go leaving you raman? I will not leave you so easily)

She said while he looks at her and took her bone crush hug while she also hugs him back while he cries hugging her tight after sometime he broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed all over face numberless time while she closed her eyes feeling his love and he hugs her again feeling relief having her in his arms

I: raman bas please stop crying main bilkul thik hoon ( i am fine)

She said caressing his back lovingly while he broke the hug and looks at her

R: i am sorry ishita ye sab meri wajeh se hi hua maine tumse promise kiya tha ki main tumhara aur hamare baby ka hamesha dhyan rakhuga par main apna promise pura nahi kar paya mujhe maaf kardo please

( i am sorry ishita all this happened beacuse of me i promised you that i will always take care of you and our baby but i couldn't keep my promise please forgive me)

He said crying while ishita wipes his tears

I: raman please aap khood ko blame maat karo aur aapne apna promise pura kiya hai raman dekho main aur baby dono thik hai main jaanti thi aap kabhi hume kuch nahi hone doge aap maat socho ye sab please aur agar main maar bhi jaati naa to bhi mujhe khushi hoti kyunki aapko bachne ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon

( raman please don't blame yourself and you fulfilled your promise see me and baby both are fine i knew it you will never let anything happen to us don't think all this raman please and if i have died then also i will be happy beacuse i can do anything for you)

She said while he put his finger on his lips

R: just shut up band karo apni bakwas agar aisi baat dobara ki naa to main tumse kabhi baat nahi karuga samjhti tum

( just shut up stop your nonsense don't say this again otherwise i will never talk to you)

He said while she holds her ears

I: ok baba i am sorry main aisa phir kabhi nahi kahugi

( ok baba i am sorry i will not say it again)

She said while he looks at her and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and he hugs her again

I: ouch

R: am sorry tum thik ho naa?

( am sorry are you fine?)

He said and broke the hug while she nodded

R: tum abhi aram se let jao jaha main abhi doctor ko bulata hoon

( you lay down here i will call the doctor)

He said and make her lay down on the bed and went to call the doctor soon doctor comes and examines her

D: mrs bhalla how are you feeling now?

I: i am fine doctor

D: mrs bhalla you are very lucky aapke husband aapse bhot pyar karte hai aapki halat bhot khrab thi hume to koi umeed bhi nahi thi par aapke husband ko pura vishwas tha ki aap thik ho jaaogi inke pyar aur vishwas ki wajeh se hi aap aur aapka baby dono thik hai

( mrs bhalla you are very lucky your husband loves you a lot your condition was very bad but he has full faith that you will be fine you and your baby are fine beacuse of his love and faith)

He said while ishita looks at raman

D: abhi aap rest karo mr bhalla don't worry she is fine now

( now take rest mr bhalla don't worry she is fine now)

R: thanks doctor

He said while doctor leaves from there

R: chalo abhi tum rest karo main maa ko phone karke inform kar deta hoon ki tum thik ho

( now take rest i will call maa and inform her that you are fine)

He said caressing her hair lovingly while she nodded raman leaves from there while ishita smiles and soon she fall sleeps due to effect of medicines

After sometime

Ishita was sleeping when she hears raman's voice

R: ishita

She open her eyes slowly listing his voice and saw him standing in front of holding baby in his arms ishita got happy seeing this

R: dekho ishita hamara baby

( ishita see our baby)

He said while ishita smiles and gets up slowly she looks at the baby with teary eyes while raman keeps the baby in her lap and she holds the baby and cries she kissed his forehead lovingly and hugs him while raman smiles looking at her

I: my baby

She said and kissed baby again while raman sits next to her and wipes her tears

R: bas ishita ab ro maat please

( stop crying ishita)

I: raman mujhe samjh nahi aa raha aapko kaise thanks kahu agar aap nahi hote naa to mera baby kabhi duniya mai nahi aa pata aapne hum dono ki jaan bachayi thi aapne hum dono ko apnaya ye baby aapka nahi hai phir bhi aapne isse kitna pyar kiya sach mai hum dono bhot lucky hai

( raman i don't know how to thank you if you were not there than me and my baby will not be alive today you saved both of us you accepted both of us this baby is not yours but still you love him so much we both are very lucky)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: ishita ye sirf tumhara nahi mera bhi bacha hai ye hum dono ka baby hai ishita aur tum ye sab kehke mujhe aisa feel maat karao ki mera isse koi rishta nahi hai

( ishita he is not only yours baby he is our baby please don't make me feel that i have no relation with him)

I: nahi raman mera wo matlab nahi tha main to bas aapko thanks kehna chathi thi kyunki aapne hume nayi zindagi di aur ye baby mujhse zada aapka hai aap hi iske papa ho aur aapse ache papa aur koi hoi hi nahi sakte you are the best raman

( no raman i didn't mean it i just want to thanks you beacuse you gave us new life and this baby is yours you love him more than me and he can not get any good father than you raman you are the best)

She said looking at him while he smiles

R: tumhe mujhe thanks kehne ki koi zaroort nahi hai tum aur hamara baby tum dono mere ho sirf mere

( you don't need to thank me you and our baby both are mine only mines)

He said while she smiles and nodded and rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around her pecking her hair softly

A: mumma

They hears adi's voice and saw him standing at the door ishita got happy seeing him

I: adi

She smiles looking at him while adi comes to her running and hugs her ishita kissed his hair and hugs him happily

A: mumma abhi aap thik ho naa?

( mumma are you fine now?)

He said while ishita nodded she kissed his cheeks

I: yes my baby mumma bilkul thik hai

( yes my baby mumma is fine)

A: mumma maine aapko bhot miss kiya mujhe laga tha aap mujhe chod ke chali jaaogi

( mumma i missed you so much i thought that you will go leaving me)

He said with teary eyes while ishita wipes his tears

I: no baby mumma apne adi ko chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jaa sakti

( no baby mumma can never go leaving her adi )

She said while adi kissed her cheeks

A: mumma i love you

I: i love you too baby

She said and hugs him again while raman smiles looking at them

R: adi ye dekho aapka chota bhai

( adi see your little brother)

He said making adi look at him he looks at the baby

I: kya hua adi aap baby ko dekh ke khush nahi ho?

( what happen adi you are not happy seeing baby?)

A: mumma mujhe to choti behan chaiye thi

( mumma i want to have little sister)

R: adi ye aapka chota bhai hai aap iske saath milke kehlna

( adi he is your little brother you can play with him)

A: papa par ye bada hoke mujhse fight karega mujhe sare toys iske saath share karne honge

( but papa he will fight with me when he will grow up beacuse i have to share my toys with him)

He said while ishra smiles looking at him

R: koi baat nahi adi papa aap dono ke liye bhot sare naye toys leke aayege phir aap dono mai jaghra nahi hoga ok

( it's ok adi papa will bring new toys for both of you then you both will not fight ok)

A: sachi papa

He said while raman smiles and nodded

A: yay thank you papa mumma mujhe bhi baby ko uthana hai

( mumma i also want to pick baby)

R: no adi baby abhi bhot chota hai aap isse nahi pakad paaoge aap ghar jaake baby ke saath kehlna ok

( no adi baby is very small you will not able to hold him you can play with him when he will go home ok)

A: no papa mujhe baby ko uthana hai please

( no papa i want to pick baby in my arms)

He said while raman smiles and he keeps baby in his lap and hold them both protectively adi starts playing with the baby happily while ishra smiles seeing him so happy and clicked their pictures then he wrapped his arms around ishita and both kids and clicked some selfies amma and toshi ji comes there and smiles looking at them

Amma: ishu

I: amma

R: maa amma please come

He said while amma and toshi ji comes inside

Amma: ishu tum thik ho naa?

( ishu are you fine?)

She said while ishita nodded and amma hugs her happily

T: mata rani ka shukar hai tu thik ho gayi ishita hum sab to bhot daar gaye the aur raman ki halat to mujhse dekhi nahi jaa rahi thi ishita puttar tu hamare ghar ki jaan hai

( thank god you are fine ishita we all were so sacred and i was unable to see raman's condition ishita puttar you are life of our house)

She said while ishita smiles toshi ji comes towards her and kissed her forehead then she looks at the baby and blessed him happily

A: dadi dekho mera chota bhai kitna cute hai naa

( see dadi my little brother is so cute)

T: haa bhot cute hai bilkul tumhari tarh

( yes he is very cute just like you)

Amma: ab to hamara adi bhi bada bhai ban gya hai

( now our adi has become big brother)

A: papa ab mumma aur baby ghar chalge naa hamare saath?

( papa will mumma and baby will go to home with us?)

R: nahi adi beta abhi thode din mumma aur baby ko hospital mai hi rehna hoga kyunki abhi wo ache se thik nahi hue hai aap dadi ke saath ghar jao ok

( no adi mumma and baby have to stay in the hospital for some more days beacuse they are not well yet you go to home with dadi)

T: raman puttar tu adi ko ghar leke jaa main ishita ke saath jaha rukti hoon tu kal se jahi hai bhot thak gaye hoge ghar jaake thodi der rest karlo

( raman puttar you take adi to home i will stay here with ishita you are here from yesterday you must be very tired go home and take some rest)

R: nahi maa main thik hoon

( no maa i am fine)

I: raman mummy ji thik keh rahi hai aap please ghar jao aur jaake rest karo warna aap bimar pad jaaoge

( raman mummy ji is right you please go home and take rest otherwise you will fall ill)

R: nahi ishita main tumhe chod ke nahi jaauga

( no ishita i will not go leaving you)

I: raman please mummy ji hai naa mere paas aap adi aur amma ke saath ghar jao aap meri fikar maat karo main thik hoon

( raman please mummy ji is here with me please raman go home with adi and amma don't worry about me i am fine)

She said while raman nodded

R: thik hai main thodi der mai wapis aa jauga tum apna dhyan rakhna

( ok i will return in sometime you take care of yourself)

T: tu fikar maat kar raman main hoon naa ishita ke paas

( don't worry raman i am here with ishita)

She said while raman nodded and after sometime he leaves from there with amma and adi

P.s: that's it for now will update soon please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Finally ishra’s baby is here😍😍

Raman was so happy becoming a father again 💞💞

Thank God ishita is hale and hearty❣️❣️

Loved ishra conversation 🥰🥰

It was so pure.......straight from the heart💕💕

Adi is a big brother now💛💛

Loved it

Eagerly waiting to know what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice to read a happy part ... baby and Ishita all well. Family welcoming new baby 🥰

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon and punish that Subbu soon 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Finally ishra’s baby is here😍😍

Raman was so happy becoming a father again 💞💞

Thank God ishita is hale and hearty❣️❣️

Loved ishra conversation 🥰🥰

It was so pure.......straight from the heart💕💕

Adi is a big brother now💛💛

Loved it

Eagerly waiting to know what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

Nice to read a happy part ... baby and Ishita all well. Family welcoming new baby 🥰

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear