Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Don't Kirti's teachers know about her financial situation? Since when it is required that everyone must contribute?

coderlady thumbnail

Did someone add money to her envelope to make it 50? Who and how?

coderlady thumbnail

Now we get why Nishit said Kirti was a liar. But thats really unkind of him. She had no other choice.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This update was so emotional and heart tugging. 

Class differences in society has always been there I guess since human civilizations have begun. But the problem arises when humans are discriminated based on the differences and they have to deal with it. 

And here poor Kirti, it must have been so tough for her as a kid to deal with these differences on a day to day basis. 

I felt like she lost her innocent childhood more quickly and the bitter realities caught up with her much earlier than needed.

One can say, maybe she should have spoken to her teacher or her principal about her financial condition, but what use would that be of right. They would have said she can quit this school and transfer to a school which she and her father can afford. 

All this also makes me wonder if Kirti really did benefit by attending this "affluent" school. Maybe she would have been more happier in her earlier school. 

The peer pressure on kids is there for every child and poor Kirti felt it much more than others.

So who was the secret Santa who put the extra 30 rupees in her fund raising envelope? 

I hated such forced fund raisers back in my school days and hate it now too when my kids bring it home. 

Kirti and her brother watching the DD programs and memorizing Krishi darshan programs was fun to read. ðŸ˜†

Nishit called her a perpetual liar for this reason? 

PS: Hum bewafa har kis na the, par hum wafa karna sake....

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One can sympathize with Kirti, trying to be like her classmates so that she could mix in the group. But she got her reality check quite brutally.

It was really emotional to read how she cope up with her teacher's and more importantly friend's remarks about not paying money on time. Her fear of losing her only good friend. When did Tejas actually know about her real life issues ? And Nishit knew..but he kept quiet. I don't think this was the reason he called her a liar. Something else must have happened.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh no..  everyone thought Kirti came to meet Prasanna and now they know she came with Tejas. 

Poor her.. really. Tejas has to think about what Kirti feels or what people will think about her. He just behaves like Kirti is his property.

Liked Kirti's observation about bhaiya though 😉

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tejas is the most insensitive, selfish jerk ....... Sorry.

Arshi67 thumbnail

Sanam Bewafa was such a moving chapter. You brought out the conflict between reality and wishful thinking in a young Kirti so well. What was particularly poignant to read was when she began to realise the value of money, and its relative value with her classmates. You could almost see the line between them and her thicken in her mind as the chapter unfolded.

I loved how you blended reel life drama and real life lessons in Kirti's head. Nothing like a shared passion for a serial being a great leveller! TV antennae on roofs and rains playing havoc with signals was total nostalgia! (As is obsessing over a serial ;) ) 

There was a lovely line you had which is so true, "Learning without concern for applications often led to big breakthroughs!"

The more I read about Tejas the more he comes across as selfish and self centred. Sana and he make a great pair! It was so sweet the way Nishit came and sat with Kirti. Can he please teach his cousin a few manners. 

coderlady thumbnail

How did Prasanna know she came with tejas? Did tejas himself relay that? What game is he playing anyway?