Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know what happens to Ishita and baby 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Teasing teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=24

Raman was sitting outside the ward while adi was sleeping in his arms mr bhalla and toshi ji comes there with amma and appa

T: raman tu thik hai naa aur ishita kaha hai?

( raman are you fine? And where is ishita?)

Mr bhalla: raman ishita thik hai naa? Aur tujhe bhi kitni chot aayi hai tum thik ho naa?

( raman is ishita fine? And you are also injured are you fine?)

R: main thik hoon aap meri fikar maat karo

( i am fine don't worry about me)

Amma: raman ishu kaha hai?

( raman where is ishu?)

She said while raman looks at her and told everything making them shocked

Amma: ishu

Amma started crying listing him

T: adi thik hai naa raman?

( is adi fine raman?)

R: haa maa adi thik hai abhi soya hai

( yes maa adi is fine he just fall sleep)

Mr bhalla: raman puttar tujhe bhi kitni chot aayi hai chal tu bhi doctor ke paas

( raman you are also injured you should also go to the doctor)

R: main thik hoon papa jab tak ishita thik nahi hoti main kahi nahi jaauga

( i am fine papa i will not go anywhere till ishita gets fine)

T: raman puttar ishita thik ho jayegi tu fikar maat kar jaa puttar tu doctor ko dikha le kitni chot aayi hai tujhe

( raman puttar ishita will be fine don't worry you go to the doctor you are really injured)

Mr bhalla: raman chalo abhi doctor ke paas

( raman let's go to the doctor)

R: maine kaha naa mujhe kahi nahi jana

( i told you naa i will not go anywhere)

T: raman puttar agar ishita tujhe aise dekhegi to usko acha nahi lagega tu khood thik hoga tabhi to ishita ka dhyan rakh payega naa please puttar

( raman puttar if ishita will see you like this then she will feel bad if you will be fine then you wilp be able to take care of her please puttar)

She said while raman looks at her and nodded toshi ji picks adi in his arms while mr bhalla takes raman to the doctor to do his first aid

After sometime raman comes back after the first aid while doctor also comes out of the ward raman runs towards the doctor

R: doctor ishita thik hai naa kya hua?

( doctor is ishita fine?)

D: i am sorry par unki halat bhot khrab hai ser pe chot lagne ki wajeh se kaafi blood loss hua hai aur girne ki wajeh se bache ko bhi nuksan hua hai hume abhi unka operation karna hoga par bache ke bachne ke chances bhot kam hai aur mrs bhalla ki jaan bhi khatre mai hai we will try our best

( i am sorry but her condition is very bad her head got injured and she had huge blood loss and baby's condition is also not good we have to do her operation right now there are very less chances of baby's survival and mrs bhalla's condition is also very critical but we will try our best)

He said making him shocked and leaves from there raman was about to fall while mr bhalla holds him while toshi ji and amma started crying

R: nahi ye sach nahi hai kuch nahi hoga ishita aur mere bache ko kuch nahi ho sakta ishita kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jayegi usne promise kiya hai mujhse

( no this is not true nothing will happen to ishita and our baby ishita will never go leaving me she has promised me)

He said in broken voice toshi ji comes to him

T: raman puttar

R: maa dekho naa ye doctor kya keh raha hai main jaanta hoon kuch nahi hoga ishita ko aur hamare baby ko wo dono thik ho jayege maa aap bolo ishita thik ho jayegi naa maa meri ishita usse kuch nahi hoga naa? Bolo naa maa

( maa see what is doctor saying i know nothing will happen to ishita and our baby maa you tell me ishita will be fine naa? Please maa tell me)

He said while his eyes filled with tears

T: nahi puttar ishita ko kuch nahi hoga wo jaldi thik ho jayegi tu fikar maat kar

( no puttar nothing will happen to ishita she will be fine don't worry)

She said while raman wipes his tears

A: mumma

Adi woke up crying while raman looks at him and went to him

R: adi

A: papa kaha hai meri mumma? Mujhe unke paas jana hai bolo naa papa mumma thik hai naa

( papa where is my ishita? I want to go to her tell me papa where is mumma?)

R: adi don't worry mumma bilkul thik hai stop crying bacha mumma ko naa thodi si chot aayi hai but wo jaldi thik ho jayegi aap fikar maat karo ok

( adi don't worry your mumma is fine stop crying baby mumma is little injured but don't worry she will be fine)

He said wiping his tears and hugs him

A: papa mujhe bhot daar lag raha hai mumma sachi thik ho jayegi naa papa mujhse promise karo meri mumma jaldi thik hoke ghar chalegi please papa

( papa i am very scared mumma will be fine naa? Please papa promise me my mumma will get fine soon)

He said while raman's eyes gets moist

R: i promise you bacha bhot jald aap main mumma aur chotu baby ek saath honge sab thik ho jayega

( i promise you very soon you me mumma and baby will be together everything will be fine)

He said and kissed his forehead and leaves from there toshi ji also goes behind him while mr bhalla made adi sit in his lap

Raman went out of the hospital and started crying recalling their all beautiful moments toshi ji comes there and put her hand on his shoulder making him look at her

R: maa

He hugs her and cries

R: maa main kya kahu adi se? Adi apni mumma ka wait kar raha hai aur waha ishita

( maa i don't know what to say to adi? Adi is waiting for his mumma and there ishita)

T: raman khood ko sambhal

( calm down raman)

R: maa agar ishita bhi palak ki tarah mujhe aur adi chod ke chali gayi to? Maa tab to maine khood ko adi ko sambhal liya tha par iss baar mujhse nahi hoga agar ishita ko kuch hua to main jee nahi paauga maa ishita mujhe chod ke chali gayi to kya hoga? Nahi wo mere saath aisa nahi kar sakti main apni life uske bina soch bhi nahi sakta maa agar ishita ko kuch hua to main maar jaauga sab kuch khtam ho jayega maa

( maa what will i do if ishita also went leaving me like palak? Maa that time i handled myself for adi but if ishita something happen to ishita i will not able to live without her she can't go leaving me maa if something happens to her then i will also die everything will be finished maa)

He said while toshi ji cries seeing his condition and slaps him

T: raman bas kar kya ho gya hai tujhe ye kaisi baatien kar raha hai? Kuch nahi hoga ishita ko samjha tu

( raman stop it what are you saying? Nothing will happen to ishita do you get that?)

She said while raman looks at her and breaks down in front of her

R: maa main nahi dekh sakta ishita ko iss haal mai aapko pata hai meri aankhon ke saamne ishita giri aur main usko bacha bhi nahi paya mujhe bachne ke liye usne abhi jaan khatre mai daal di sab meri wajeh se ho raha hai main promise kiya tha ishita se ki hamesha uski aur hamare bachon ki raksha karuga unko kabhi kuch nahi hone duga par main haar gya maa main haar gya maine apna wada tod diya ishita mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi

( maa i can't see ishita like this you know what ishita fall down in front of my eyes and i couldn't save her she put her life in risk to save me i promised her that i will always take care of her and baby but i couldn't keep my promise maa ishita will never forgive me for this)

He said breaks down completely he fall down on his knees crying

R: maa main nahi jee sakta ishita ke bina usne mujhe aur adi ko nayi zindagi di ab wo aise hume chod ke nahi jaa sakti wo jo bhi saza degi mujhe manzoor hogi par usko thik hona hoga ishita aur hamare bache dono ko thik hona hoga

( maa i can't live without ishita she gave me and adi a new life now she can't go leaving us like this she can give me any punishment i wil accept it happily but she have to get fine ishita and our baby have to get fine for me)

He said crying while toshi ji also cries listing him

T: mujhe pura vishwas hai puttar ishita ko kuch nahi hoga tera pyar usko kuch nahi hone dega bhot jald ishita thik ho jayegi agar tu aise toot jayega to adi ko kaise sambhelga? Ishita jab thik hogi usse bilkul acha nahi lagega tumhe aise rote hue dekh kar tumhe strong hona hai puttar ishita ke liye

( i have full faith raman nothing will happen to ishita your love will not let anything happen to her she will be fine raman you have to stay strong when ishita will get fine she will feel bad seeing you crying like this you have to be strong for her)

She said wiping his tears while raman looks at her and nodded

R: aap thik keh rahi ho maa main jaanta hoon ishita thik ho jayegi wo aur hamara baby dono thik ho jayege ab main nahi rouga maa main janta hoon ishita mujhe chod ke kabhi nahi jayegi usne wada kiya tha mujhse

( you are right naa i know ishita will be fine she and our baby both will be fine now i will not cry maa ishita will not go leaving anywhere she has promised me)

He said and wipes his tears while toshi ji nodded

After sometime everyone was sitting outside the ward praying for ishita and baby while doctor comes there

R: doctor ishita thik hai naa?

( doctor is ishita fine?)

D: abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte hum unko operation ke liye jaa rahe hai iss whakt maa aur bache dono ki jaan ko khatra hai abhi wo behosh hai iss liye ye operation risky hai baki depend karta hai unki body kaise response karti hai treatment ko we will try our best hum dono ko bachne ki kossish karege aap log bas pray kariye unke liye

( we can't say anything right now we are taking her for operation patient is unconscious right now so it will be little risky to do the operation both mother and baby's life is in danger we will try our best to save them you just pray for them)

R: doctor can i please meet my wife for sometime?

D: but

R: please doctor only for two minutes please

D: ok you can go

He said while raman went to the ward to see her ishita was laying on the bed unconscious while many machines were attached with her body raman looks at her and his eyes filled with tears seeing her condition

R: i am sorry ishita maine apna promise diya main tumhari aur hamare baby ki raksha nahi kar paya meri wajeh se aaj tumhari ye halat hui hai

( i am sorry ishita i couldn't keep my promise i couldn't protect you and baby beacuse of me you are in this condition)

He said and hold her hand

R: ishita dekho main adi maa amma sab tumhara wait kar rahe hai tumhe thik hona hoga ishita hum sabke liye hamare hone wale baby ke liye agar tumhe kuch ho gya naa to main jee nahi paauga tumne mujhse vada kiya tha naa ki tum kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaogi tumhe apna vada pura karna hoga ishita main sab kuch bardash kar sakta hoon par agar tumhe kuch ho gya naa to main maar jauga tumne meri zindagi mai aake mujhe jine ki nayi wajeh di aur ab tum meri zindagi ban chuki ho

( ishita see me adi maa amma everyone is waiting for you you have to get fine for us for our baby i can't live without you ishita you have promised me that you will never go leaving me you have to keep your promise i will die if something happen to you ishita you gave me new reason to live by coming into my life and now you have become my life)

He said and cries holding her hand

R: please ishita tumhe thik hona hi hoga mere liye hamare bacho ke liye

( please ishita you have to get fine for me for our kids)

He looks at her and pecked her hair softly while nurse comes there

N: ab aap please bhar jaiye hume inko operation ke liye jana hai

( please go out we have to take her for operation)

She said while raman wipes his tears and nodded raman looks at ishita

R: ishita main janta hoon tum mujhe sun sakti ho tum meri jhansi ki rani ho you are fighter tumhe jeetna hoga ishita you have to fight for yourself for our baby you have to come back ishita mujhe pura vishwas hai tum zaroor thik hogi

( ishita i know you can hear me you are my jhansi ki rani you are a fighter you have to fight for yourself for our baby you have to come back for me ishita i know you will be fine)

He said and kissed her hand and he feel some movement in her hand he looks at her while nurse comes there

N: please sir go out operation ke liye late ho raha hai

She said while raman nodded he looks at ishita and leaves from there

After sometime

Everyone was sitting outside the operation theater praying for ishita and the baby raman was getting very restless with every passing moment toshi ji comes to him

T: raman puttar ye lo coffee pilo

R: mujhe kuch nahi chaiye maa

( i don't want anything maa)

T: raman puttar aise to tu bimar pad jayege tumne subhe se kuch nahi khaya

( raman puttar you will fall ill like this you have not anything since morning)

R: jab tak ishita thik nahi hogi main kuch nahi khauga

( i will not eat anything till ishita gets fine)

He said while toshi ji gets tensed seeing him

A: papa

Adi comes to him while raman looks at him

A: papa please coffee pilo naa

( papa please drink coffee)

R: nahi beta aap piyo mera maan nahi hai

( no beta you have it i don't want it)

A: papa agar aap meri baat nahi manaoge to main mumma se aapki shikyat kar duga aur main bhi kuch nahi khauga phir mumma aapko dantegi aap jaante ho naa mumma ko please papa mumma ke liye

( papa if you didn't listen to me then i will complaint to mumma and i will also not eat anything then mumma will scold you papa you know her very well)

He said while raman smiles looking at him and nodded he kissed his cheeks

R: aapki aur aapki mumma ki baat main kaise taal sakta hoon?

( how can i say no to you and your mumma?)

He said while adi smiles raman makes adi sit in his lap while toshi ji smiles looking at them and she gave them coffee while raman smiles a little

Flash back

Raman and adi were playing video game when ishita comes there she looks at them and nodded her head in disbelief and keeps the tray on the table

I: aap dono ab game khelna band karo aur jaldi se ye doodh piyo

( you both stop playing now and drink this milk)

A: no mumma mujhe nahi pina mujhe sirf chocolate shake acha lagta hai

( no mumma i don't want to drink this i only like chocolate shake)

I: adi beta abhi sham ko aapne wo piya tha naa abhi jaldi se isse piyo it's very healthy for you raman aap samjho naa isse

( adi you have it in the evening now have this milk it's very healthy for you raman you make him understand naa)

R: haa adi mumma thik keh rahi hai chalo jaldi se doodh finish karo

( yes adi your mumma is right have this milk come on)

A: no papa

I: adi

R: adi come on you are good boy naa have this

He said giving him glass of milk

R: adi your mumma is right aapke liye doodh bhot healthy hai ache bache hamesha doodh pite hai jaldi isko finish karo ok

( adi your mumma is right milk is good for your health you are a good boy naa come on finish it)

A: papa aap bhi piyo naa

( papa you also have it naa)

R: nahi adi papa ko iski zaroort nahi hai aap piyo aur ye dusra wala glass aapki mumma ke liye hai

( no adi papa doesn't need it and this another glass is for your mumma)

I: no raman ye main aapke liye leke aayi hoon chaliye aap bhi piyo

( no raman i bring this for you come on you also have this)

R: ishita i am not a kid aur phir tum to pregnant ho tumhe iski zaroort hai

( ishita i am not a kid and you are pregnant so you need this more)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: raman aap bhahne bannana band karo ok main pehle hi doodh pichuki hoon come on aapko dekh ke adi bhi piyega

( raman stop making excuses ok i have already drink it come on raman adi will also have it seeing you)

She said while adi smiles while raman made a face

I: thik hai agar aapko nahi pina to main bhi kal se doodh nahi piyugi aapke haath se kuch nahi khaugi i will not talk to you maine itne pyar se itni mehnat se aap dono ke liye doodh banya but you just don't care

( ok if you don't want to have it then i will also not drink milk from now on and i will not talk to you i made this milk with so much love but you just don't care)

She said faking anger

R: acha meri drama queen main piraha hoon

( ok my drama queen i am having it)

He said making a face while ishita smiles looking at him

I: adi come on beta dekhte hai koun first aata hai

( adi come on let's see who will come first)

She said while adi and raman start drinking the milk adi finished it first ishita claps for him while raman made a face

A: mumma main first aaya

I: yay my baby is very fast

A: mumma abhi mera inam do

( mumma now give me my reward)

He said while ishita smiles and kissed his cheeks

I: my baby mumma is proud of you

She said while adi smiles and kissed her cheeks

A: mumma main dadi ko good night bolke aata hoon

He said while ishita smiles and nodded and adi runs away from there ishita looks at raman who was sitting making grumpy.. face

I: aap gussa ho?

( are you angry with me?)

R: nahi khush hoon adi ke saamne meri insult kardi naa

( no i am happy you insult me in front of adi)

He said while ishita smiles looking at him

I: gussa maat karo ache nahi lagte gusse mai adi ko to inam de diya uske papa ko bhi to milna chaiye naa

( don't get angry you don't look good when you get angry adi gets his award now his papa should also get it)

She said and kissed his cheek making him shocked while she smiles looking at him she was going but raman hold her hand and pull her towards him making her sit in his lap she looks at him

R: mujhe to double inam milna chaiye naa i am a big boy

( i want double reward beacuse i am a big boy)

He said signaling towards his another cheek while she blushed and kissed his cheeks making him smile

R: agar tum har roz itne pyar se mujhe inam dogi to main roz doodh piyuga

( if you will give me reward with so much love then i will drink milk everyday)

I: acha aur agar main kahi chali gayi to mere bina aap apna dhyan kaise rakhoge?

( what if i went somewhere then how will you take care of yourself?)

R: tumhe main kabhi kahi nahi jane duga tumhare ilava mera dhyan koun rakh sakta hai

( i will not let you go anywhere no one can take care of me like you)

I: adi hai naa wo apne papa ka ache se dhyan rakh sakta hai waise aap adi se itne bade ho uske papa ho phir bhi adi se zada to aapka dhyan rakhna padta hai

( adi is there to take care of you he can take care of his papa really well you are adi's father but i have to take care of you more than him)

R: haa kya karu mujhe mera dhyan rakhna nahi aata koi baat nahi tum ho naa mere liye aur tumhara assistant adi bhi hai aur abhi to mera chotu baby bhi aa jayega

( what should i do i can't take care of myself but it's ok you are there for me and also your assistant adi is also there and now my small baby will also come soon)

He said caressing her baby bump while she smiles

I: raman you are very cute

R: yes i know that tumhe do nahi tin bacho ko jhelna hoga ( you have to handle three kids)

He said making her smile he pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him resting her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her

Flash back ends

Raman's eyes filled with tears recalling their moments

A: papa aap ro maat mumma thik ho jayge

( papa don't cry mumma will get fine)

He said wiping his tears while raman looks at him and nodded and hugs him

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous and emotional update di

Raman was losing control over himself seeing ishita’s condition 😢😢

Adi is also missing his mumma😭😭

Ishita is their life-line......seeing her in such danger is making them so restless 💔💔😢😢

Loved the flashback di......it was so beautiful 🥺❤️🥺❤️

Hope ishita gets well soon💞💞

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Soo sad to see Raman upset and broken. Hope his Ishita recovers soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful, very emotional! Hope is hits n Bub are fine

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very emotional update please update next part soon to know what will happen to Ishita and baby