Love, Unrequited [Thread 2 : Pg 140] - Page 10

Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting to see the face of a character from writer's POV 

Tejas is good looking 

Originally posted by Arshi67

^I have seen him in something, but I can’t recall the name. 

It’s always nice to see how the writer visualises the character :)

He's Bilal Abbas.

Writerji, curious to see Kirti and Nishit's faces now πŸ˜Š

Thank you. Just googled his dramas and realised I had seen him in Cheekh :) 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Arshi67

Thank you. Just googled his dramas and realised I had seen him in Cheekh :) 

My mother was watching a drama and intrigued by the dialogues, I had peeped in to meet this cute guy. 

Originally posted by canapoem

Writerji, curious to see Kirti and Nishit's faces now πŸ˜Š

Haven't found them yet. πŸ˜ƒ

I liked  how  you said all these Bollywood big star's wives have some kind of interior decoration businesses. πŸ˜†

But other than that, the whole chapter was very emotional.

I felt bad for both Prasanna and Kirti.

Each one is right from their perspective. 

Prasanna might have gotten offended that Kirti did not come to her place, spend time with her or be her friend. 

But Prasanna has no idea the day to day struggles Kirti faces.

Same way Kirti is right in not going all the way to Prasanna's house. But unfortunately Kirti has no idea how eager Prasanna was for some company and a friend to spend time with.

This Tejas, I did not like when he called Kirti just to show Prasanna that she will pick up his call and not her call. This is like back stabbing your alleged best friend.

Why is it so tough for Kirti to take a complement from Nishit?

And why did Nishit say that Kirti is a perpetual liar? 

Nice chapter. 

Boredom is for the privileged.

I laughed reading the above line. During Lockdown in India, when I used to see all the videos people are making about staying home and getting bored, I used to think, idhar I don't have 5 minutes of free time and these people are getting bored to death.     πŸ˜†

Originally posted by canapoem

I liked  how  you said all these Bollywood big star's wives have some kind of interior decoration businesses. πŸ˜†

But other than that, the whole chapter was very emotional.

I felt bad for both Prasanna and Kirti.

Each one is right from their perspective. 

Prasanna might have gotten offended that Kirti did not come to her place, spend time with her or be her friend. 

But Prasanna has no idea the day to day struggles Kirti faces.

Same way Kirti is right in not going all the way to Prasanna's house. But unfortunately Kirti has no idea how eager Prasanna was for some company and a friend to spend time with.

This Tejas, I did not like when he called Kirti just to show Prasanna that she will pick up his call and not her call. This is like back stabbing your alleged best friend.

Why is it so tough for Kirti to take a complement from Nishit?

And why did Nishit say that Kirti is a perpetual liar? 

Nice chapter. 

Boredom is for the privileged.

I laughed reading the above line. During Lockdown in India, when I used to see all the videos people are making about staying home and getting bored, I used to think, idhar I don't have 5 minutes of free time and these people are getting bored to death.     πŸ˜†

Totally agree with you. Kirti and Prasanna were both right in their opinions.

But Nishit thinks Kirti is a liar..and now he is angry with her too.

Tejas..I guess is so used to have Kirti as his best friend that he doesn't want to share her. Or it's like a superiority complex that he wants to show others that he is only friend Kirti values and picks only his calls..

I was roped in by @ canapoem to read your story. 😘  I am still reading but wanted to leave a note. It is detailed, humorous and engaging.

I cannot do justice in this short note to all the details in each chapter. Loved the characterization of Kirti. She has her hurt and insecurities but maintains the outward facade of confidence, being a bad ass (her comments to the school gang about her work..made me root for harder) 😍. 

The military haircut tall man, Rimjhim Madam and the mystery about the boy who appeared to be laid back, happy in school but did not that great a family life. Everything is not what it seems.😊