Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Hi, welcome to the story thread!

I had tried to make a suji mithai once and it had turned into a rock. Nobody touched it at home. Since, nobody was willing to eat it, I told them I would eat all of it. There were more than a dozen of them. I could have finished them if they at least tasted sweet but it seem they had had a dark past, and had put barriers refusing any light our heroine (read sugar)was trying to bring in their life. Had kept them in the fridge. And you know what Naveen Richard in his stand up comedy  saidabout keeping things in fridge. As the temperature of the mithais reduced, my guilt also reduced. The colder they became, the colder I became to them. A few days later I was able to throw them out. 😂😂

Edit - I hope I haven't scared you away with my PJ. I make such poor jokes only occasionally (read 10-12 times in a day).😅

Thank you! I look forward to reading at least... all of your PJs ;) My sense of humour is a little ajeeb in any case, so we're good ðŸ˜†  I had once presented disintegrated jalebis as a  "deconstructed dish" 😇 

Kirti's eagerness to learn is so charming. But, you could see glimpses of the change that will happen as she learns to stifle her openness. The who you are becoming more important than the who you are. 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This Reader's Digest surely comes under "Elite" category of books. 

But I feel neither they read it nor care for what is written in it. 

Frankly I feel it is a very over rated book.

Poor Kirti thought if she reads it, she can maybe get accepted among her "elite" classmates.  

For a child who comes from such a different background, how tough it must be for her to get any kind of acceptance among her classmates. 

Nice update writerji. 

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kirti's need to learn new words, trying to mix with the rich kids was so real. And she was so happy with all new experiences. She even made her father buy an expensive book for her, so that she could discuss it with her friend, but couldn't do it sadly. I guess slowly it will make her realize that she can't compete with these people.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel like hitting Tejas with a broom or a stick or something........

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Is Sana really OK with the closeness between Tejas and Kirti? Sana should be out shopping with him like Kirti said.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Seems like Kirti knew Prasanna well but drifted apart. These two have the potential to form a lasting friendship.

coderlady thumbnail

Dadi is right in pushing Kirti to keep applying for jobs. That is one thing she must not lose sight of.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kirti is coming to terms with whatever has happened in the last few days. Tejas might have good intentions towards Kirti (not sure of it as of now), but I guess Kirti trying to stay away from him is understandable. 

Why do I feel Tejas does not want Kirti to have any kind of good association with Nishit? 

Karuna seems to be such a noble person. 

What is Kirti's brother studying and where?

Kirti and her brother were once close to Prasanna? And Nishit?

Kirti saying that she is a single mother and Sibin was her son and the shock on Nishit's face was fun to read. 

'You are both awesome and courageous Ms.Verghese. You have always been.' 

This statement does tell what Nishit felt about Kirti back during their school days and what he feels now. 

And looks like Kirti's past is catching up on her present life, and she is not happy about it. 

Nice update.

Edited by canapoem - 3 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.