Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Scary teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=23

Raman reaches the place where subbu called him he looked around there was a old building he went inside it 

R: ishita

He calls her looking around he hears some noise from upstairs he went towards stairs and went upstairs looking for ishadi

He calls her while ishita listen his voice she got happy

I: raman

She shouted his name while raman comes there listing her voice he got happy seeing both ishita and adi in front of his eyes

A: papa

Raman smiles looking at them and was going towards them when two goons comes there and they aims gun at ishadi raman gets shocked seeing this

S: welcome mr raman bhalla main kabse tumhara hi wait kar raha tha ( i was waiting for you from so long)

He said while raman turns and looks at him

S: waise tum bhot jaldi aa gaye that's great par tum jaha to gaye par apni family se nahi mil paaoge agar unke paas jaane ki kossish ki to dono ko abhi khtam kar duga

( and you come really soon that's great but still you can't meet your family if you tried to go near them then i will finish them)

He said smiling evilly while raman got angry he went towards him and hold him from collars

R: main tujhe choduga nahi jaan le luga teri galti meri hai mujhe tumhe pehle hi jail bhejva dena chaiye tha

( i will not leave you i will kill you it was my mistake i should have sent you to jail before)

He said while subbu looks at him and smiles

S: so ye tumhari galti hai jo tumne mujhe chod diya par main ye moka nahi choduga apni har ek beizzati ka badla luga tujhse bhot intzaar kiya hai maine iss din ka

( so it's your mistake that you left me but i will not leave this chance i will take revenge from you for all the insult i was waiting for this day from so long)

He said and pushed him away

Subbu looks at ishita and comes towards her

S: zara ache se dekho apni biwi ko bechari pregnant hai isko teri aankhon ke saamne torture karuga to kaisa lagega

( just look at your wife she is pregnant i will torture her in front of you )

He said clutching her hair angrily  making her winced in pain

R: chodo usko warna tujhe maar daluga

( leave her otherwise i will kill you)

He said coming towards her but two goons comes and they hold him

I: subbu please maat karo ye sab

( subbu please don't do all this)

S: ye sab tumhari wajeh se hi to ho raha hai bhot maza aata naa meri insult karke mujhe taklif mai dekh ke ab tumhare saath tumhare iss pati ko bhi anjam bhoogtna hoga agar tum isse shadi nahi karti naa to ye sab hota hi nahi galti tumhari hai samjhi

( it's happening beacuse of you only you love to insult me naa now i will take revenge for everything you i will not leave both of you if you have not marry him then maybe you don't have to bear all this but now i will make your life hell do you get that?)

He said and slaps her hard

A: mumma ko maat maro uncle

Adi said crying

R: main tujhe chouga nahi subbu don't you dare to touch her

( i will not leave you subbu don't you dare to touch her)

He said angrily trying to come out of their hold

S: lo maine phir se touch kiya kya kar loge?

( i will touch her again what can you do?)

He said slapping her again while raman got really angry seeing this while subbu comes towards adi and he kept the gun on his forehead

A: mumma

Adi got scared and started crying

I: subbu ye tum kya kar rahe ho? Please no

R: subbu i swear aaj tujhe mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta

( no one can save you from me)

S: waah kitna maza aa raha hai aise hi tum dono ko tadpta hua dekhna chatha tha waise acha lag raha hai chot ek ko lag rahi hai aur taklif dusre ko ho rahi hai itna pyar dekh ke to main emotional ho gya

( i am just loving seeing you both crying like this if one of you get hurt other start feeling the pain i am really getting emotional seeing your love)

He said and start laughing like mad

R: subbu tumhe jo chaiye main tumhe duga par please ishita aur adi ko harm maat karo i promise you tum jo kahoge main tumhe duga kuch bhi karuga par inko kuch maat karo please

( subbu i will give you whatever you want but please don't harm ishita and adi i promise you i will do whatever you will say but don't harm them please)

He said while subbu looks at him

S: mujhe sirf badla chaiye raman bhalla tum dono se badla nahi luga tab tak mujhe sukoon nahi milega

( i only want revenge raman bhalla i will not get satisfied till i don't get revenge from both of you)

R: subbu tumhe jo bhi badla lena mujhse le lo please ishita aur adi ko kuch maat karo please

( subbu you can take revenge from me but please don't do anything with ishita and adi)

S: thik hai raman agar tum chahte ho to maan leta hoon tumhari baat

( ok raman if you want this then ok i am ready)

He said signal to his goons while they start beating raman ishita gets shocked seeing this

S: bhot shonk hai naa tujhe mujhe marne ka aaj khood maar khao phir tujhe pata chalega

( you love beating me right now you will get beaten then you will realise)

He said and punch him hard

I: raman please subbu maat karo aisa chod do unko

( raman please subbu don't this please leave him)

She said crying

A: chodo mere papa ko

( leave my papa)

Both ishadi were crying seeing them beating raman all the goons were beating him and he was just bearing everything without fighting back

I: raman please aap lad kyu nahi rahe? Subbu chod do raman ko please

( raman please why are you not fighting? Subbu please leave him)

She said crying while subbu and his goons were busy in beating him he got badly injured and he fall down on the floor lifelessly while ishita was crying helplessly she was trying hard to open the ropes subbu pointed gun at raman while ishita got shocked seeing this

She shouted his name but he was really injured ishita looks at raman and then at subbu she was trying hard and finally she mangaed to open the ropes and free herself she runs towards subbu and pushed him away making him fall down before he can understand anything ishita picks the gun and pointed it on subbu

S: ishita ye kya kar rahi ho tum?

( ishita what are you doing?)

I: just shut up chup chap apne gundo ko bolo ki adi ke haath khol de warna main tumpe goli chala dugi

( just shut up tell your goons to open adi's hands otherwise i will shoot you)

She said aiming the gun at him while he starts laughing

S: oh really tum mujh par goli chalogi come shoot me i know you can not do it

I: main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon apne raman aur adi ke liye main kisi bhi haad tak jaa sakti hoon jaan de bhi sakti aur le bhi sakti hoon jaldi se adi ko chodo

( i can do anything for my raman and adi i can kill someone and can die for them just release adi soon)

She said looking at him angrily

S: tumhe kya lagta hai main tumse daar jaauga? Come on shoot me

( what do you think i will get sacred from you? Come on shoot me)

He said while ishita looks at him and shooted in the air

I: subbu ab main pehli wali ishita nahi hoon mujhe majboor maat karo maine jaisa kaha hai waisa karo warna

( subbu now i am not that old ishita don't force me do whatever i am saying)

She said angrily while subbu got scared he looks at his goons and signals them to open adi and they did the same adi comes towards ishita running while she hugs him happily and kissed all over his face

I: my baby

She kissed his forehead and hugs him then she looks at raman and went towards him

I: raman aap thik ho naa?

( raman are you fine?)

She said keeping his head in her lap

She cries seeing his condition while he looks at her and adi and smiles meekly

A: papa

I: raman aap thik ho naa?

( raman are you fine?)

R: main thik hoon ishita don't worry

( i am fine ishita don't worry)

He said and winced in pain

I: raman please aram se

She said and made him sit while raman looks at ishadi

R: adi aap thik ho naa beta?

( adi are you fine?)

He said kissing his forehead and hugs him happily then he looks at ishita and touch her cheeks while ishita's eyes filled with tears seeing him injured she just hugs him crying while he also hugs her back he wrapped his arms both ishita and adi protectively

S: tum dono ka ye emotional family drama khtam ho gya kya?

( is your emotional family drama over?)

He said making ishra look at him

S: ishita tum bhi naa aaj bhi ek emotional fool ho apni family ke pyar mai zada hi emotional ho gayi ki tum bhool gayi ki abhi tum log khatre mai ho ab tum dono ka ye emotional drama khtam hua ho to apna game phir se shuru kare?

( ishita you are such a emotional fool you got so emotional for your family that you forget that you guys are still in danger if your drama is over can we start this game again?)

He said looking at them

I: bas bhot ho gya subbu ab agar tumne raman aur adi ko harm karne ki koosish ki naa to chodugi nahi tumhe samjhe

( enough is enough subbu if you tried to harm raman and adi then i will not leave you)

She said while subbu comes to her  clutched her hair tightly

S: abhi dikhata hoon tujhe main kya kar sakta hoon

( i will show you what can i do)

He said and raised his hand to slap her while raman holds his hand

R: how dare you? Maine kaha tha meri biwi ki aur dekhna bhi maat agar himmat hai to mujhse lad

( how dare you? I told you naa stay away from my wife if you have courage then fight with me)

He said and punch him hard making him fall down while other goons comes to attack on raman ishita looks around and picks the stick and she start hitting them while adi also start helping her and soon ishra start fighting with them subbu holds ishita and aims gun at her raman stops seeing this

S: ab aao naa raman come on maro mujhe

( come raman hit me come on)

R: subbu chod do usko please

( leave her)

S: nahi choduga tumhe jo karna hai karlo meri zindagi barbad kardi hai tum dono ne aur tum dono ko to main barbad karke rahuga tum dono mai se kisi ek ko to marna hi hoga aaj

( i will not leave her do whatever you want to do you both spoiled my life i will not leave you)

He said looking at raman while ishita looks at subbu and she bits on his hand making him winced in pain she comes out of his hold and pushed him away while raman hides ishita and adi behind him subbu comes towards him angrily but raman punched him hard and start beating him black and blue while his goons comes to save him subbu fall down on the ground getting injured

R: ishita adi let's go

He said and they all runs to escape from there while subbu order his goons to stop them they goes behind them ishra were going down when and goon comes and stops then the goon tries to hit raman but he punched him hard ishita was standing in the corner hugging adi as he was really scared

Raman was fighting with the goons while subbu got up and takes a stick and comes towards raman to hit him ishita gets shocked seeing this she runs towards raman to save him she comes between raman and him while subbu hits her head with stick she hold her head   raman gets shocked seeing this  before he can hold her she lost her balance and she fall down of the stairs

He shouted her name and runs towards her pushing subbu away he went to her and put her head on lap while she was crying holding her stomach not able to bear the pain

He calls her and hold her hand while adi also started crying seeing her condition while subbu runs away from there with his goons  seeing the opportunity

She looks at him and cries unable to bear the pain and gets fainted raman gets shocked seeing this while adi started crying

A: mumma

R: ishita tumhe kuch nahi hoga kuch nahi 

( ishita nothing will happen to you)

A: papa mumma ko kya hua?

( papa what happen to mumma?)

He said looking at him crying

R: adi mumma thik ho jayegi don't worry

( adi your mumma will be fine worry)

He said and picks ishita in his arms and takes her from there while adi follows him

Soon they were in the hospital raman puts ishita on the stretcher and calls the doctor soon a doctor comes there

R: doctor please help ye meri wife hai she is pregnant please doctor save her please

He said almost crying

D: inki halat to bhot khrab lag rahi hai ye sab kaise hua aap bhi itne injured ho kya aapka accident hua hai?

( her condition is very bad you are also injured did you guys met with any accident?)

R: doctor aap ye sab baatien mai bhi puch sakte ho pehle meri biwi ka ilaj karo please

( doctor you can ask all this later please first treat my wife)

D: see mr hum aise hi inka ilaj nahi kar sakte pehle hume police ko inform karna hoga kyunki ye accident case hai sari formalities to karni hogi naa

( see mr bhalla we can't treat her like this first we have to call the police it's accident case we have to do all the formalities)

He said while raman got angry and he holds him from collars

R: are you mad? Aapko dikhayi nahi deta uski kya condition hai aapko apni formality ki padi hai iss whakt meri biwi aur bache dono ki jaan khatre mai hai aur aap ye sab bakwas kar rahe ho aapki responsibility hai apne patients ki jaan bachna listen agar meri biwi ko kuch bhi hua naa to choduga nahi aapko samjhe

( are you mad? Can't you see her condition? You are worried about your formalities my wife and baby's life is danger and you are talking rubbish it's your responsibility to save life of your
patients if something happen to her then i will not leave you)

He said looking at him angrily

D: am sorry main abhi inka ilaj shuru karta hoon

( am sorry i will start her treatment)

R: do it fast seher ke best gynecologist ko bulao jitne paise chaiye main duga par meri biwi aur bache ko kuch nahi hona chaiye please save them please

( do it fast call the best gynecologist of the city please save my wife and baby at any cost please)

He said with teary eyes and folds his hands in front of him

D: don't worry we will try our best

He said and soon ishita was taken inside the ward while raman and adi were standing outside

A: papa kya hua mumma ko? Kya mumma mujhe chod ke hamesha ke liye chali jayegi jaise pehle wali mumma gayi thi?

( papa what happen to mumma? Will she go leaving me like last time mumma went leaving me?)

He said looking at him with teary eyes while raman nodded in no

R: no adi kuch nahi hoga aapki mumma ko she is a fighter mumma bilkul thik ho jayegi aapki mumma hume chod ke kabhi nahi jaa sakti kuch nahi hoga unko aap fikar maat karo you are mumma's strong boy naa?

( no adi nothing will happen to your mumma she is a fighter she will be fine she can't go leaving us nothing will happen to her don't worry you are mumma's strong boy naa?)

He said and wipes his tears while adi hugs him while raman's eyes  get moist

R: please mata rani ishita ko kuch maat hone dena ishita aur baby ki raksha karna please ishita ke bina to main apni life imagine bhi nahi kar sakta i don't want to lose her main jaanta hoon ishita tum kabhi bhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaa sakti tumhe thik hona hai mere liye hamare bacho ke liye

( please mata rani don't let anything happen to ishita and our baby i can't even imagine my life without ishita i don't want to lose her i know ishita you can never go leaving me you have to get fine for me and our kids)

He thought and cries recalling their lovely momemts

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous and emotional update di

Ishradi....πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

This subbu is soooooo disgusting 😀😀😀

He can stoop so low just for the sake of revenge 😑😑

Never knew he could be this cheap 😠😑😠😑

Omg.....ishita😨😨😨😨😨

Raman and adi were so scared to lose herπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Hope ushita and baby will be fine

Update next part soon

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice, subbu needs a good punishment 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very emotional update please update next part soon to know what will happen to Ishita and baby

Edited by Divyalingaraju - 3 years ago