p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

That was savage, Nishit ðŸ˜†

Edited by p4peppa - 3 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

We got to see Tejas' and Nishit's family dynamics in this chapter.

Nishit's sister is physically challenged? 

Tejas was once close to his Bua's family and later he moved out once he went to college. Did something also happen in the final year of their schooling which drove the cousins apart?

Nishit also seems to be okay with Tejas's step mom. Does Tejas not like this?

Interesting chapter. 

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update. Got to see Tejas and Nishit's family and their relations with each other. 

So Nishit and Sana were together ? And now she is getting engaged to Tejas. Interesting. 

Arshi67 thumbnail

Your story is engaging from get go! Thank you for the recommendation, Kavi @canapoem <3

I have had gulab jamun referred to as taup ke gole, so I can empathise ðŸ˜†

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The way Nishit treats his sister, that makes us respect him. Looks like he has matured quite a bit. Sana and Tejas on the other hand are not acting in any way to earn respect.

coderlady thumbnail

Prasanna feels invisible to the family. I hope she doesn't let that change her and bring her down.

coderlady thumbnail

Loved Nishit's reply back to Sana. That put her in her place. She has no right to talk. Isn't she hopping from man to man?

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Your story is engaging from get go! Thank you for the recommendation, Kavi @canapoem <3

I have had gulab jamun referred to as taup ke gole, so I can empathise ðŸ˜†

Hi, welcome to the story thread!

I had tried to make a suji mithai once and it had turned into a rock. Nobody touched it at home. Since, nobody was willing to eat it, I told them I would eat all of it. There were more than a dozen of them. I could have finished them if they at least tasted sweet but it seem they had had a dark past, and had put barriers refusing any light our heroine (read sugar)was trying to bring in their life. Had kept them in the fridge. And you know what Naveen Richard in his stand up comedy  saidabout keeping things in fridge. As the temperature of the mithais reduced, my guilt also reduced. The colder they became, the colder I became to them. A few days later I was able to throw them out. 😂😂

Edit - I hope I haven't scared you away with my PJ. I make such poor jokes only occasionally (read 10-12 times in a day).😅

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Going to school surrounded by the rich does bring out insecurities in most people. She never got over it.