They r provoking him

Poor ishu,she got scared

Hope she will be alright

Updt soon 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=3

Ishita was busy in her studies while her mind was still stuck in all the happenings in the college she was lost in her thoughts when her amma comes there and keeps the glass of milk on the table

Amma: ye lo jaldi se piyo aur jaake so jao

( have this and go to sleep)

She said and was going but ishita stops her

I: amma

She calls her making her look at her

I: thank you so much amma aap mera kitna dhyan rakhti ho i love you

She said and hugs her

Amma: dhyan to rakhna hi hoga tumhara mujhe kyunki tum khood to apna dhyan rakhti nahi ho kitni baar kaha hai dieting kiya karo par tum meri baat nahi sunti

( i have to take care of you beacuse you never take care of yourself i told you so many times to do dieting but you never listen to me)

I: amma aap jaanti ho naa mujhse ye sab nahi hota

( amma you know naa i can't do all this)

Amma: ishu tumhe kitni baar samjahu sirf padhne se kuch nahi hoga thoda khood pe bhi dhyan do mihika ko dekho kitni achi lagti hai aur ek tum ho pata hai jab meri friends tumhari baatien karte hai to mujhe kitna bura lagta hai par tumhe to koi farak nahi padta naa shadi ki umar ho gayi hai tumhari aise to koi bhi tumhe passand nahi karega

( how many times i have to tell you that your study is not enough just look after yourself and then look at mihika she is so good looking you know i feel so bad when my friends talks about you but you just don't care it's time you should get married and no one like you like this)

I: amma par main kisi ke liye khood ko kyu badlu? Main jaisi hoon waise hi koi mujhe kyu accept nahi karega?

( amma but why should i change myself for anyone? Why can't anyone accept me like the way i am?)

She said with teary eyes

Amma: nahi karega koi tumhe aise accept nahi karega tumhe khood ko badlna hoga warna koi tumse shadi nahi karega tumhari wajeh se mihika ki bhi life khrab ho jayegi pata nahi tumhe kab meri baat samjh mai aayegi?

( no one will accept you like this you have to change yourself otherwise no one will marry you and beacuse of you mihika's life will also get spoiled don't know when will you understand this)

She said and leaves from there while ishita's eyes filed with tears she looks herself in the mirror

I: kya main sach mai itni khrab dikhti hoon?

( am i really looking so bad?)

Appa: nahi kanna tum to duniya ki sabse zada khoobsurat ladki ho meri princess

( no kanna you are the most beautiful girl in the world my princess)

Ishita turns and looks at her appa while he comes to her

Appa: meri beti itni udas kyu hai? Tum jaanti ho naa apni amma ko unki baaton ka bura maat maano

( why my daughter is so sad? You know your amma very well so don't feel bad)

I: amma thik kehti hai appa

( amma was right appa)

Appa: nahi ishu maine tumse kitni baar kaha hai sirf looks matter nahi karti insan ka dil acha hona chaiye aur tum bhot achi ho aur tum sach mai bhot sundar ho bas apne maan ki aankhon se dekho tumhe kisi ki baaton ka bura maane ki zaroort nahi hai yaad rakhna ishu duniya uss insan ki respect karti hai jo khood ki respect karta hai iss liye kisi ko bhi khood ki insult maat karne do bas khood pe vishwas rakho dekhna ek din tumhe koi aisa zaroor milega jo tumhe samjhega aur jaisi tum ho aisi hi accept karega

( no ishu i told you so many times that your looks doesn't matter you are very nice ishita and you are really beautiful don't listen to anyone remmber this always everyone will respect you if you will respect yourself just trust yourself and one day you will find someone who will understand you who will accept you the way you are)

He said while ishita hugs him

I: i love you appa you are the best

Appa: i love you too abhi tum so jao bhot raat ho gayi ( now go and sleep it's really late)

He said while ishita nodded

I: good night appa

Appa: good night

He said and leaves from there while ishita start about his words

Other side

Raman was in his room thinking all the happenings of the day he recalls how ishita slaps him in front of everyone

R: how dare she? Kya samjhti hai khood ko mujhe thappad mara sabke saamne aisa kya galat kiya tha maine? Aaj uss ladki ki wajeh se meri itni insult hui iska jawab to usse lekar hi rahuga main

( how dare she? What she thinks of herself she slapped me in front of everyone what i did was not so wrong today beacuse of her i got insulted she have to answer me)

He said angrily

Next day

Ishita and vandu were sitting in the canteen with their friends

V: ishu tujhe pata hai next week freshers party hai college mai main to super excited hoon

( ishu do you know next week there is freshers party in the college i am super excited)

I: vandu tumhe pata hai naa mujhe ye sab passand nahi hai main nahi aaugi

( vandu you know naa i don't like all this i will not come in the party)

V: ishu please don't be a spoilsport  College mai hamari freshers party hai aur tum keh rahi ho tumhe nahi aana kitna maza aayega

( ishu please don't be a spoilsport it's our freshers party you have to come we will enjoy a lot)

Neha: ishita please come on tumhe pata hai hum sab to competitions  mai participate bhi karne wale hai freshers party wale din bhot se competitions aur games hongi it will be fun

( ishita please come on you know we all are going to participate in competition there will be lot of  competitions and games it will be fun)

Disha: haa main bhi bhot zada excited hoon

( yes i am also very excited)

V: ishu tum dance competition mai participate kar sakti ho you are a good dancer

( ishu you can participate in dance competition you are a good dancer)

I: no vandu tum jaanti ho naa mujhe ye sab acha nahi lagta main itne logo ke saamne dance nahi kar paaugi

( no vandu you know naa i don't like all this i can't dance in front of so many people)

D: i think agar studies se related koi competition hoga to ishita top karegi

( i think if there will be a competition related to studies then ishita will top in it)

She said while they all laugh

Other side

Raman and his friends were sitting together

A: so next week college mai freshers party hai hamare liye to ye dusri baar hoga

( next week there will be freshers party in the college and it will be for second time for us)

R: main to bhot excited hoon kam se kam ek din lectures se chuti mielgi

( i am really excited we will get rid of lectures for one day)

S: haa raman aur uss din to har ek ladki ek se badh kar ek dikhegi maine to soch liya ek nayi ladki ko pata hi lunga

( yes raman and that day all girls will look very beautiful and i have thought i will impress a girl for sure )

A: raman tu bhi kisi ladki ko impress kar hi lena waise mujhe lagta hai tumhare liye wo ishita hi perfect hogi

( raman you should also impress a girl and i think ishita will be perfect for you)

He said while they all laugh at him

R: just shut up itni khrab choice nahi hai

( just shut up my choice is not so bad)

A: acha iss liye tumne uss ishita ko itni asani se chod diya usne tujh pe haath uthaya aur tumne kuch nahi kiya

( really that's why you forget so easily what she did with you she slapped you and you didn't said anything to her)

R: tum log mera mazak uda lo main jaa raha hoon

( you guys are making my fun)

S: raman gussa maat ho yaar listen to us

( raman don't get angry listen to us)

R: i don't want to listen to you

He said and leaves from there angrily

Raman was going towards class when he saw ishita outside the class room he got angry seeing her and went towards her and hold her hand while ishita looks at him

I: ye aap kya kar rahe hai?

( what are you doing)

She said while he hold her hand tightly

I: leave my hand

R: nahi choduga kya karogi phir se thapad marogi mujhe? Tumhari wajeh se meri itni insult hui kal mere dost mujh pe haas rahe hai tumhari wajeh se kyunki tumne mujhe sabke saamne thappad mara you know what tum ek ladki ho iss liye maine kuch nahi kiya warna koi aur hota to main bhi ek thappad lagata

( i will not leave you what will you do? Will you slap me again? Beacuse of you i got insulted in front of everyone my friends were making my fun it's all beacuse of you and you know what you are a girl that's why i am spearing you otherwise i would have slapped you back)

He said looking at her angrily

I: maine jo kiya wo bilkul sahi tha mujhe laga tha shyad tumhe apni galti ka ehsas hoga par shyad mai galat thi

( what i did was right i thought you will realise your mistake but i was wrong)

She said while he hold her hand tightly 

R: oh really tum jaanti bhi ho ki main koun hoon?

( Really do you know who i am?)

I: mujhe nahi jaana i am not interested and please leave my hand

R: kya samjhti ho tum khood ko? Agar main chachu naa to ek pal mai tumhe dikha sakta hoon ki main kya kar sakta hoon

( what do you think of yourself? If i want i can show you your place in one second)

I: i said leave my hand warna main chillaugi

( leave my hand otherwise i will scream)

She said getting scared while put his hand on her mouth

R: tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe tumhara haath pakdne ka shonk hai? Tumhari taraf to mujhe dekhna bhi passand nahi hai main bas tumhe warn karne aaya hoon ki mujhse door raho aaj ke baad kabhi bhi aisi galti ki naa to choduga nahi tumhe tum soch bhi nahi sakti ki main kya kar sakta hoon tumhare saath

( what do you think i am interested in holding your hand? I don't even want to see your face i come here to warn you just stay away from me don't repeat your mistake again otherwise i will not leave you you can't even imagine what can i do with you)

He said looking at her while her eyes gets moist while raman left her hand seeing tears in her eyes and he leaves from there while ishita looks at him she wipes her tears

I: he is so cheap i just hate him

She said and went to her class

One week passed like this and today it was freshers party in the college ishita comes to the college wearing blue colour anarkali suit while her hair was tied in clutcher while vandu was wearing peach colour dress they were going inside while ishita stops in mid vandu looks at her

V: ishu kya hua?

( what happen ishu?)

I: nahi vandu mujhe nahi jana main ghar jaa rahi hoon

(no vandu i don't want to go i am going home)

V: come on ishu please aaj to bhot maza aayega we will enjoy a lot

( come on ishu please we will enjoy a lot)

I: vandu mujhe ye sab nahi passand tum jaanti ho naa aur dekho sab log kitne ache lag rahe hai aur meri tarf dekho sab mera mazak udayege mujhe nahi jana i am going home

( i don't like all this you know naa vandu and see everyone is looking so good and look at me everyone will make my fun i am going home)

She said and was going but vandu stops her

V: ishu please agar tumne meri baat nahi suni to main gussa ho jaaugi please come on kuch nahi hoga main hoon naa tumhare saath

( ishu please if you didn't listen to me then i will get angry with you please come on don't worry i am with you)

She said while ishita nodded and they both went inside

Other side

Raman comes in college with his friends he was wearing white colour shirt and black jacket with jeans looking very handsome all the girls were looking at him

R: dekh rahe ho kaise ladkiyan mujhe dekh ke flat ho rahi hai tum logo ko to jalan ho rahi hogi naa mujse

( see how all girls are getting flat seeing me you guys must be getting jealous seeing this)

He said looking at his friends

A: tu to bhot lucky hai raman hamari aur to koi dekh bhi nahi raha

( you are very lucky raman no one is looking at us)

He said while raman smiles when a girl comes to him

G: hello mr handsome

R: oh hi gorgeous

He said while she smiles

G: my name is nidhi actually main bhi tumhari class mai hoon par shyad tumne kabhi mujhe notice nahi kiya jabse tumhe dekha hai naa i really like you a lot you are really handsome

( my name is nidhi actually i am also your classmate but i think you never noticed me but i really like you a lot you are very handsome)

R: thanks for the compliment and you are also very beautiful

N: thanks a lot so can we become friends?

She said forwarding her hand while raman smiles and shakes hand with her

N: raman if you don't mind can we please go from here i want to spend time with you i want to talk to you

R: ya sure why not let's go

He said holding wrapping his arm around her while she smiles

R: excuse me please

He said looking at his friends and leaves from there with nidhi

After sometime

Raman and nidhi were sitting together in the canteen

R: nidhi wait i will order something for both of us

He said while nidhi nodded and he went to order something for them while ishita and vandu also comes to the canteen vandu was talking on the phone while ishita was getting bored she was looking around she thought to order something for herself as she turns around she bangs with raman and the tray in his hand fall down ishita gets shocked seeing this

I: i am so sorry

She said while raman got angry seeing her

R: can't you see? Tumhari problem kya hai? Kyu mera picha kar rahi ho kyu mujhse aake takrati ho baar baar?

( what's your problem? Why are following me everywhere?)

He said angrily while nidhi also comes there

I: nahi main

R: oh just shut up ache se janta hoon main tumhe tum mujse badla le rahi ho dekhne mai to bhot bholi lagti ho kitni baar kaha hai maat aao mere saamne

( oh just shut up i know you very well you are trying to take revenge from me i told you so many times don't come in front of me)

I: maine kaha naa sorry aur tum mujhse takraye to galti tumhari bhi hai mujh pe chilane ki zaroort nahi hai

( i am saying am sorry and you banged with me it's your mistake so don't shout at me)

N: ishita just shut up tum raman ko kyu blame kar rahi ho? Kyu hamesha usse pareshan karti ho maine hamesha dekha hai tum raman ko kitna tang karti ho tumhari problem kya hai?

( ishita just shut up why are you blaming raman? Why you always trouble him i always saw you troubling him what's your problem?)

R: rehne do nidhi isse baat karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( leave it nidhi don't talk to her)

N: no raman koi bhi tumhari insult kare main ye bardash nahi kar sakti ishita i am telling you just stay away from raman

( no raman i can't see anyone insulting you i am telling you just stay away from raman)

She said while ishita looks at her

I: agar ye baat tum isko samjhao to zada acha hoga

( if you tell this to him it will be really good)

She said while raman got angry listing her ishita looks at him and was going but natasha looks at her and she keeps her leg in between to make her fall down and ishita's leg got stuck with her and she lost her balance she was about to fall but raman hold her from waist ishita closed her eyes in fear while he looks at her ishita open her eyes slowly and she looks at him he was already looking at her and they shared brief eye lock nidhi gets angry seeing this

N: raman

She calls him breaking their eye lock raman made ishita stand while she looks down and leaves from there without saying anything

N: what's wrong with you raman? Kyu bachya usko girne dete naa

( why do you save her you should let her fall down)

She said while raman looks at her

R: nidhi ye sach hai main usko bilkul passand nahi karta par ye sab harkatin mai nahi kar sakta usko hurt karke mujhe kuch nahi milega tum bhi usse door hi raho

( nidhi it's true that i don't like her but i can't do all this i will not get anything by hurting her you also stay away from her)

He said and leaves from there

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Amma always does this with ishita🥺🥺

But loved how appa supports her and makes her feel good❤️❤️

I thought raman understood that he was wrong but......arghhh😤😤

Ishita is a strong girl but situations make her a little scared and weak🥺💔

Thank god raman at least feels he shouldn’t hurt ishita 👍🏻

Lets see what happens next 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh... we’re beginning to see a sensitive side to Raman 😊 let’s see what happens next..

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome update di

Amma always does this with ishita🥺🥺

But loved how appa supports her and makes her feel good❤️❤️

I thought raman understood that he was wrong but......arghhh😤😤

Ishita is a strong girl but situations make her a little scared and weak🥺💔

Thank god raman at least feels he shouldn’t hurt ishita 👍🏻

Lets see what happens next 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

Ahh... we’re beginning to see a sensitive side to Raman 😊 let’s see what happens next..

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Awesome update dear

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail