Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Pks20

And here I was thinking there was going to be proposal on the horizon but here Ishita is being accused of being a thief! 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very shocking teaser please update soon to know what will be Raman's reaction now and what he will do to save Ishita 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=15

Ishita comes to raman's cabin and knocks the door

R: come in

Ishita comes inside while he looks at her

I: sir main kal tak presentation ready kar lugi aur aaj ki aapki meeting postpone ho gayi next week tak sir ab main ghar jaau actually amma ghar pe akeli hai so

( sir i will make this presentation ready till tomorrow and your today's meeting got postpone till next week sir can i go home now? Actually amma is alone)

R: ya sure main tumhe drop kar deta hoon waise bhi ab main free hoon

( ya sure i will drop you as i am also free now)

I: but sir

R: kya hua kuch problem hai ? Tum nahi chathi main tumhare saath jaau to it's ok

( what happen is there any problem? If you don't want me to come with you then it's ok)

I: no sir i mean

R: so let's go waise bhi kal to main nahi houga jaha

( tomorrow i will not be here)

He said making her look at him

R: actually aaj raat mai mumbai jaa raha hoon kal ek meeting hai so papa mujhe bhejna chahte hai apni jagh aur meri jo meetings thi wo mihir handle karega tum mihir ko sari details de dena ek baar

( actually i am going to mumbai tonight to attend a meeting as papa can't go there and mihir will handle my work you can give all the details to him)

He said while ishita nodded

R: so let's go

He said and they leaves from there

On the way

Both were looking at each other every then and now raman was driving while ishita was looking out he stopped the car in front of a ice cream parlour

R: ishita mujhe ice cream khaane ka maan kar raha hai tum khaogi kya mere saath?

( ishita i want to have ice cream will you join me?)

He said while she nodded and they both went to ice cream parlour

R: which flavour?

I: chocolate

R: ok i will have mango

He said and orders two ice creams for them after sometime they were enjoying their ice cream

R: aaj itne din baad ice cream kha raha hoon bhot acha lag raha hai

( today i am having ice cream after so long i am feeling really good)

He said while ishita looks at him and laughs

R: tum has kyu rahi ho?

( why are you laughing?)

I: sir wo ice cream

She said signaling towards his face while raman touch his face while ishita smiles looking at him and she cleans ice cream from his face with tissue paper while he looks at her and smiles she also looks at him and they shared brief eye lock ishita broke the eye lock and looks down

I: let's go

She said while he nodded she was going but he stops her

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him

R: thank you

I: thank you kyu keh rahe ho aap?

( why are you saying thank you?)

R: wo main iss gift ke liye thanks keh raha hoon i really liked it tumhe pehle thanks kehna bhool gya tha naa

( i am saying thanks for this gift i really liked it i forget to say thanks to you before)

He said showing bracelet in his hand

I: aapko acha laga ye? Mujhe laga aapko passand nahi aayega main aapke liye koi expensive gift nahi la saki

( you liked it? I thought that you will not like it i couldn't bring any expensive gift for you)

R: ye mere liye bhot expensive hai ishita it's priceless for me kyunki ye tumne diya hai

( it's really expensive for me ishita it's really priceless for me beacuse you gave this to me)

He said while she looks at him while he smiles

R: let's go late ho raha hai

He said and went towards his car while ishita was still looking at him she smiles recalling his words and went behind him

Next day

Ishita reaches office and she went to raman's cabin like everyday but he was not there then she realised that he will not come to office

I: oh no main to bhool hi gayi thi raman sir mumbai gaye hai anyways main apne cabin mai jake kaam karti hoon

( oh no i forget raman sir went to mumbai anyways i should go to my cabin and do my work)

She thought and was going but she stopped and looks at his picture on the table she picked it and smiles

I: kitne handsome hai raman sir aur kitne ache bhi hai maine bhot galat samjha unko

( raman sir is so handsome and he is so nice i was thinking so wrong about him)

She thought and recalls their moments and smiles

S: tum kya kar rahi ho jaha par?

( what are you doing here?)

Ishita looks up and saw shagun standing on the door

S: excuse me main tumse kuch puch rahi hoon aur ye mere raman ki photo ke saath kya kar rahi ho

( excuse me i am asking you something and what are you doing with my raman's picture?)

She said and come towards her and takes photo from her hand

S: jaanti hoon mera raman bhot hi hot and handsome hai par apni buri nazar maat dalo uss par raman sirf mera hai samjhi

( i know my raman is very hot and handsome but don't you dare to look at him he is only mine do you get that?)

She said proudly while ishita looks at her

I: agar raman sir sach mai aapke hai naa to aapko baar baar ye baat bolne ki zaroort nahi hai kyunki agar pyar sacha hota hai naa to duniya ke saamne pyar proof karne ki zaroort nahi hoti aap baar baar ye kyu jatane ki kossish karti ho ki raman sirf aapke hai ya to aapka pyar kamzor hai ya phir aapko daar hai ki raman sir ko koi aapse door naa le jaye

( if raman sir is really yours then you don't need to say this again and again beacuse there is no need to prove the love in front of whole world why you try to prove this again and again that raman is yours? I think your love is really weak and you are afraid to lose him)

She said while shagun looks at her angrily

S: just shut up and mind your language maat bhoolo main raman ki hone wali biwi hoon

( don't forget i am raman's would be wife)

I: aap raman sir ki hone wali biwi ho abhi hui nahi ho

( you are his would be wife you have not become her wife yet)

S: tum samjhti kya ho khood ko?

( what do you think of yourself?)

I: ishita iyer raman sir ki Pa aur iss office ki ek employee excuse me mujhe bhot se kaam hai main chalti hoon

( ishita iyer raman sir's Pa and a employee of this office excuse me i have lot of work so let me go)

She said looking at her and was going she stops and looks at her

I: aur haa raman sir aaj office mai nahi hai mumbai gaye hai so aaj to aap unse nahi mil sakti so you can go aapka time hi waste hoga jaha

( and yes raman sir is not in the office today he is in mumbai so you can't meet him so you can go don't waste your time)

She said and leaves from there while shagun got frustrated

S: how dare she kya samjhti hai khood ko bhot ghamand hai naa isko aaj isko iski aukat main dekhaugi apna plan start karne ka time aa gya hai

( how dare she what's she thinks of herself? I will show her place to her it's time to start the plan)

She said and smriks

After sometime

Ishita was trying to concentrate on her work but she was unable to do it raman's thoughts was coming in her mind again and again she was recalling all their moments smiling when she saw raman coming in her cabin she got happy seeing him

I: raman sir

She looked at him smiling while he come towards her

R: kya hua ishita mujhe miss kar rahi thi?

( what happen ishita are you missing me?)

He said while she looks down he made her look at him lifting her chin she looked in her eyes

I: acha hua aap aa gaye aapke bina mujhe acha nahi lag raha tha

( it's good that you have come i was not feeling good without you)

R: ab main aa gya hoon tumhare paas

( now i am here with you)

He said making her smile he touches her cheeks she looks at him while he kissed her cheeks while she closed her eyes feeling his touch she open her eyes slowly and realised he was not there and she was just dreaming she hit her forehead

I: ishu what is wrong with you what are you doing? Main ye sab kya soch rahi hoon just concentrate on your work

She said and start doing her work again but she couldn't stop thinking about him while her phone rings she smiles seeing raman's name and picked the call

I: hello

R: hi ishita kaisi ho tum?

( hi ishita how are you?)

I: main thik hoon sir

( i am fine sir)

R: lagta hai tum mere hi call ka wait kar rahi thi itni jaldi phone utha liya

( i think you was waiting for my call only)

I: no sir i mean yes wo actually

She said while he smiles

R: main to mazak kar raha hoon relax actually abhi main meeting ke liye jaa raha tha socha tumse ek baar baat karlu

( i was just kidding relax actually now i am going for meeting so i thought to talk to you before going)

He said making her smile

I: All the best for your meeting sir

R: thanks waise mujhe tumse aur bhi bhot si baatien karni hai par wo baatien main tumse milke hi karuga abhi main meeting ke liye jaa raha hoon apna dhyan rakhna bye

( thanks and i want to talk to you a lot but i will do it after meeting you now i am going for the meeting take care bye)

I: bye sir take care

She said and hungs the call and blushes recalling his words

After sometime

Ishita was in her cabin when peon comes there and told her that mr bhalla called her in his cabin so ishita went to his cabin but there was no one she looked around

I: sir to jaha nahi hai

( sir is not here)

She was going out when she saw the locker was open and found some money on the floor

I: ye sab kya hai?

( what is this?)

She thought and went towards it and picks the money from the floor

I: i think sir galti se locker khula hi chod gaye main ye paise andar rakh deti hoon aur isko lock kar deti hoon

( i think sir forget to lock it i should keep this money inside and lock the cabin)

She thought and was about to put money back in the locker when shagun comes there

S: ye kya kar rahi ho tum?

( what are you doing?)

She said making ishita look at her

I: wo main

S: oh to tum jaha chori karne aayi ho

( so you come here to steal money)

She said making her shocked

I: nahi ye aap kya keh rahi hai?

( no what are you saying?)

Shagun holds ishita's hand and drag her out

I: aap kya kar rahi ho? Leave my hand

( what are you doing? Leave my hand)

S: just shut up aaj tumhari asliyat mai sabke saamne lake rahugi samjhi tum

( just shut up today i will expose you in front of everyone)

She said shouting everyone gathered around them listing her voice mr bhalla also comes there

Mr bhalla: kya hua shagun?

( what happen shagun?)

S: ye to aap iss ladki se hi pucho maine isko paise churate hue dekha

( ask this to her i have seen her stealing money)

Mr bhalla: tum kya keh rahi ho?

( what are you saying?)

S: uncle maine isko locker mai se paise nikalte hue dekha ye dekhiye ye lockers ki key iske haath mai hai aur iske haath mai ye paise bhi the chor hai ye ladki

( uncle i have seen her taking out money from the locket see the keys of locker is in her hand and i have seen money in hand she is a thief)

I: nahi ye sach nahi hai wo locker pehle hi khula hua tha main to bas dekh rahi thi kuch paise bhar gire to main andar rakh rahi thi trust me sir i

( no it's not true the locker was already open i was just seeing and the money was thrown on floor i was just keeping it inside trust me sir i)

She was saying when shagun slaps her making her shocked

S: oh just shut up band karo apni bakwas tum raman ko bevkoof bana sakti ho hume nahi ache se jaanti hoon tum jaisi middle class ladkiyon ko paison ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho naa dekha hai maine kaise tum raman ke kareebh jane ki kossish karti ho uske aas paas ghumti rehti ho hamesha raman ki birthday party mai bhi kaise uske saath chipak ke dance kar rahi thi main ache se jaanti hoon tum kya karne ki kossish kar rahi ho

( oh just shut up stop your nonsense you can make raman fool not us i very well know this middle class girls you can do anything for money i have seen you how you always tries to be near raman and that day how you danced with raman so closely i know very what you are trying to do)

Mr bhalla: tum thik keh rahi ho shagun beta mujhe bhi iss ladki pe shak tha iss jaisi ladkiyan paison ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai pehle raman ko phasne ki kossish ki aur aaj paise chori kiye shram aani chaiye tumhe

( you are right shagun i have also doubt on this girl this type of girls can do anything for money first she tried to trap raman and today she steal money shame on you)

He said while ishita cries listing him

I: sir please trust me maine kuch nahi kiya main aapke cabin mai gayi thi kyunki aapne mujhe bulaya tha par aap waha nahi the aur maine dekha ki aapka locker khula tha

( sir please i have not done anything i went to your cabin beacuse you called me there but you was not there and i saw your locker was open)

Mr bhalla: just shut up jhoot maat bolo maine tumhe apne cabin mai kisi kaam ke liye bulaya tha par jab tumne dekha ki main cabin mai nahi hu tumne locker se paise chori kiye ab tumhara sach sabke saamne aa gya hai ab tum iss office mai ek pal bhi nahi reh sakti

( just shut up don't lie i called you to my cabin beacuse i have some work with you but when you saw that i am not there in the cabin you steals the money from the locket now you are exposed and you can't stay in this office even for a second)

S: uncle aap police ko call karo isko iske kiye ki saza milni chaiye

( uncle call the police she should get punishment for her deeds)

Mr bhalla: you are right shagun

I: no sir please aisa maat kijiye please sir trust me i

Mr bhalla: chup raho raman tumhari baaton pe vishwas karta tha par mujhe tumhara sach pata hai

( just shut up raman can trust on you but i know your truth)

S: uncle aap bas police ko call karo aur isko jail behjo

( uncle call the police and send her to the jail)

She said while mr bhalla nodded

I: please sir don't do this main aapke saamne haath jodti hoon please

( i am begging in front of you please)

She said crying while mr bhalla didn't listen to her and call police

After sometime police comes there and mr bhalla told him everything and police takes ishita from there while she was just crying helplessly

At night

Amma was waiting for ishita she saw the time and gets worried for she was trying to call her again and again but her phone was switched off

Amma: ishu itna late to kabhi nahi hui phone bhi switch off aa raha hai ab main kya karu?

( ishu never get so late her phone is also switched off now what should i do?)

She said getting worried then she calls in the office but no one picks the call then she tries to call raman finally after sometime he picks the call

Amma: hello raman main ishu ki amma bol rahi hoon

R: aunty kya hua aap itna pareshan kyu lag rahi hai?

( aunty what happen why are you so stressed?)

Amma: raman beta wo ishita abhi tak ghar nahi aayi mujhe uski bhot fikar ho rahi hai kya wo tumhare saath hai?

( raman ishita has not return from the office yet is she with you?)

She said making him worried

R: nahi aunty mai to mumbai mai hoon ishita abhi tak ghar kyu nahi aayi? Itna late ho gya hai

( no aunty i am in mumbai why didn't ishita return home yet? It's so late)

Amma: pata nahi kaha hai ishu? Uska phone bhi switched off hai mujhe to uski bhot fikar ho rahi hai

( don't know where is she? Her phone is switched off i am really worried for her)

R: aunty just relax ishita aa jayegi main abhi pata karne ki kossish karta hoon wo kaha hai aap fikar maat karo

( aunty just relax ishita will be back soon i will try to find out her you don't worry)

He said and hungs the call and gets worried for ishita

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh no Ishita has been arrested by the Police! Evil Shagun and her evil intentions! Looking forward to seeing how Raman saves here as he is Mumbai. 

I enjoyed Ishita’s conversation with Shagun, that she does not keep on declaring her love on Raman.. it doesn’t make it real or stronger! 

Looking forward to next part.