Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail

Meerkat thumbnail

Hi, so if you are reading this can you please show your presence? I just want to know I am not writing in vain and that there actually are readers even if few in no.

Thank you!

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wrote a big reply for first 3 updates, but it got deleted ðŸ˜”. 

It seems Tejas took pity on the odd girl, odd girl gave him her heart and Tejas remained oblivious. But is it possible to remain completely untouched by somebody's affection? Tejas may take Kirti's as friendship and his own actions may be construed as the one befitting his social circle. But I agree with Shruti, Tejas is an a**hat. Kirti can't control how she feels and may have signed for a life of misery. But now is the point where she should start looking out for herself and her emotional wellbeing instead of looking for handouts from Tejas

Edited by p4peppa - 3 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi, came across your story and found it very interesting. 

I am liking the way you are alternating between the past and the present timelines. 

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: p4peppa

I wrote a big reply for first 3 updates, but it got deleted ðŸ˜”. 

It seems Tejas took pity on the odd girl, odd girl gave him her heart and Tejas remained oblivious. But is it possible to remain completely untouched by somebody's affection? Tejas may take Kirti's as friendship and his own actions may be construed as the one befitting his social circle. But I agree with Shruti, Tejas is an a**hat. Kirti can't control how she feels and may have signed for a life of misery. But now is the point where she should start looking out for herself and her emotional wellbeing instead of looking for handouts from Tejas

Hi.

Things getting deleted when you've put in emotions while typing is just so very annoying.  It had once happened to me while drafting an update. The page had crashed.

Thank you for the comment! I won't say much for the fear of revealing the plot. But really thankful for the fact that you liked and commented. Have a good day.

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Hi, came across your story and found it very interesting. 

I am liking the way you are alternating between the past and the present timelines. 

Hi,

Thank you for reading and liking the story. I hope you continue to enjoy the further parts. 

Meerkat thumbnail

Meerkat thumbnail

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments. Here's another long update. Hope you enjoy it. And keep supporting. It's the only encouragement I have. 

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 3 years ago