Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pks20

Subbu, Subbu, Subbu!!

Hopefully time for some slaps for him.

Maybe Roman will find out about Ishita’s love for him from their college days!! 

So much can happen.. waiting for full update!! 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very shocking teaser please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gitakumar

Update soon! Hope raman can teach subbu a lesson 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very shocking teaser please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Will update soon dear. 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gitakumar

Update soon! Hope raman can teach subbu a lesson 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=22

Ishita gets conscious she open her eyes slowly and looks around

I: adi

She got up shouting his name raman holds her

R: ishita just relax

I: raman hamara adi mujhe adi ke paas jana hai aap abhi tak jahi ho aap police station nahi gaye?

( raman our adi i have to go to him why are you still here why didn't you went to police station?)

R: ishita please calm down

I: raman how can i calm down? Mera adi missing hai mujhe usko doodhna hai raman mujhe jana hoga

( raman how can i calm down? My adi is missing i have to find him raman i have to go)

She said trying to get up from bed while raman holds her

R: ishita just stop it

He said shouting making her silent

R: bas karo ishita please main janta hoon tumhe adi ki fikar hai adi mera bhi beta hai mujhe bhi uski bhot fikar hai par aise rone se adi nahi milega why don't you understand? Tum pregnant ho itna stress logi to baby pe asar hoga tum chahti ho ki baby ko koi nuksan ho?

( ishita please stop it i know you are worried for adi he is my son also i am also very worried for him but we will can not find adi like by crying like this why don't you understand? You are pregnant this stress is not good for you it do you want baby to get effected?)

He said while she nodded in no

R: ishita main samjh sakta hoon tum bhot pareshan ho par bacha abhi iss whakt rone se ya stress lene se adi wapis nahi aayega hume apne adi ko doodhna hai so we have to be strong agar tum aise toot jaaogi to mujh mai himmat kaise aayegi kaise doondh paauga main apne adi ko tum aise ro kar bimar pad jaaogi to main kaise akele adi ko doondh paauga? Mujhe tumse himmat chaiye ishita tum aise toot nahi sakti

( ishita i can understand you are really tensed but you can not take so much stress we have to find our adi so you have to be strong you will fall sick if you will keep crying like this then how will i find adi alone? I want your support ishita you can't breakdown like this)

He said making her look at him

R: tum mera himmat ho ishita main nahi dekh sakta tumhe aise agar tumhe kuch bhi ho gya to main khood ko nahi sambhal paauga i promise you ishita main adi ko doondh ke rahuga kuch nahi hoga hamare adi ko par tumhe himmat rakhni hogi tumhe mere liye strong rehna hoga ishita please

( you are my strength ishita i can't see you like this if something happen to you then i will not able to handle myself i promise you i will find adi soon nothing will happen to him but you have to be strong ishita please)

He said with teary eyes while she nodded

I: aap thik keh rahe ho raman main aise nahi toot sakti mujhe pura vishwas hai hamare adi ko kuch nahi hoga aapke hote hue mujhe ya hamare bacho ko kuch nahi ho sakta mujhe pura vishwas hai aap par i promise you ab main nahi rougi aap meri fikar maat karo aur hamare adi ko dhoondh ke le aao

( you are right raman i can't break down like this i know nothing will happen to him i know you will never let anything happen to me and our kids i trust you and i promise you i will not cry don't worry about me and go and find our adi)

She said while he wipes her tears

R: bhot jald adi hamare saath hoga tum fikar maat karo just calm down ok

( very soon adi will be with us you just don't worry just calm down)

He said while she nodded he hold her hand and kissed it while she hugs him tightly resting her head on his chest while he also hugs her back caressing her hair lovingly after sometime he broke the hug and looks at her

R: ab tum rest karo main police station jaa raha hoon jaise hi kuch bhi information milegi main tumhe call karuga ok

( now you take rest i am going to police station i will call you if i get any information)

He said and got up while she hold his hand

I: raman

R: you trust me naa

He said while she nodded he wipes her tears and pecked her hair softly and leaves from there while ishita was feeling restless with each passing moment after raman went amma comes there and looks at ishita

Amma: ishu

Ishita looks at her and cries

I: amma

Amma comes to her and hugs her trying console her

I: amma mera adi

Amma: bas ishu raman gaya hai naa adi ko kuch nahi hoga chup ho jao kanna stop crying

( calm down ishita raman will find adi soon stop crying)

I: amma mujhe bhot daar lag raha hai pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai jaise kuch bura hone wala hai amma raman aur adi meri duniya hai unko kuch bhi ho main bardash nahi kar sakti aaj meri wajeh se adi

( amma i am really scared don't know why i am feeling that something bad is going to happen raman and adi are my life amma i can't live without both of them today beacuse of me my adi)

She said crying hugging her

Amma: ishu tum ye sab kyu soch rahi ho? Kuch nahi hoga adi ko wo wapis aa jayega raman adi ko wapis leke aayega please aise ro maat tum bimar pad jaaogi apne bache ke bare mai to socho

( ishu why are you thinking all this? Nothing will happen to adi he will be back soon raman will bring him back please ishu don't cry like this at least think about your baby)

She said consoling her and made her drink water

Amma: ishu abhi tum rest karo chalo

( ishu now take rest)

I: but amma

Amma: ishu please raman already bhot pareshan hai agar tumhe kuch ho gya to wo aur bhi pareshan ho jayega at least raman ke bare mai socho ek baar please kanna

( ishu please raman is already very tensed if something happen to you then he will get really worried at least think about him please)

She said while ishita nodded amma helps her to lay down on the bed while ishita closed her eyes and start praying for adi soon she falls sleep

After sometime

Ishita woke up hearing the ring of her phone she got up immediately thinking raman is calling her but the call was from unknown number she picks the call

I: hello

S: hello baby kaisi ho?

( how are you?)

I: tum

S: haa main tumhara ex husband tumhara subbu

( yes i am your ex husband subbu)

I: just shut up mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni samjhe

( just shut up i don't want to talk to you)

She said angrily

S: thik hai agar tumhe mujhse baat nahi karni to it's ok par maine to bas ye inform karne ke liye call kiya tha ki tumhara beta adi mere paas hai

( ok if you don't want to talk to me then it's ok but i call you to inform that your son adi is with me)

He said making her shocked

I: what?

S: tumhe mujhse baat nahi karni ok so bye

( you don't want to talk to me maa ok bye)

I: no subbu please batao adi kaha hai?
( please tell me where is adi?)

S: ab kya hua tumhe to mujhse baat nahi karni thi naa

( now what happen? You don't want to talk to me right)

I: apni bakwas band karo aur batao kaha hai mera adi tum kyu kar rahe ho ye sab?

( stop your nonsense and telle where is my adi why are you doing this?)

She was saying when she hears adi's voice

A: mujhe mumma papa ke paas jana hai

He was crying ishita gets shocked

She cries listing his voice

S: ishita baby relax tumhe tumhare sare sawalon ke jawab mil jayege aur adi bhi mil jayega jaldi se building se bahar aa jao aur wo bhi bina kisi ko bataye

( ishita baby relax you will get all your answers and also your adi come out of the building soon without telling anyone)

He said and hungs the call

I: hello subbu

Ishita got worried and she got up

I: mujhe jana hoga kya mujhe raman ko inform karna chaiye? Nahi agar subbu ko pata chal gya to wo adi ko harm kar sakta hai mujhe jana hoga apne adi ke liye

( i have to go should i call raman? No if subbu comes to know about this then he can harm adi i have to go to save my adi)

She said and went out of the room she saw there was no one in the hall and she runs away from there

After sometime

Ishita was on the road looking around all worried when a car comes and stops near her before she can understand anything two men comes out they closed her mouth she tries to shout but soon she lost her consciousness and they take her to the car and went from there

After sometime

Ishita gets conscious she open her eyes slowly she was tied with ropes she looks around to recognise the place then she recalls how subbu calls her and told her he kidnapped adi and how she get kidnapped by some goons she looked around and tries to open her ropes when subbu comes there

S: hi ishita kaise ho tum? Sorry mujhe tumhe itni taklif deni padi tumhe iss tarh jaha lana pada

( hi ishita how are you? Sorry for giving you pain i have to bring you here like this)

He said while ishita looks at him he comes to her and remove cloth from her mouth

I: adi kaha hai? Batao kaha hai mera beta ?

( where is adi? Tell me where is my son?)

S: just relax ishita pehle mujhse to mil lo phir apne bete se bhi mil lena

( just relax ishita first meet me then you can meet your son)

I: just shut up subbu mujhe batao kaha hai adi? Agar adi ko kuch bhi hua naa to main tumhe chodugi nahi samjhe tum

( just shut up subbu tell me where is adi? If something happen to adi then i will not leave you)

She said angrily while he start laughing looking at her

S: tumhe kya lagta hai ishita main tumhari dhamki se daar jaauga? Pehle khood ko to bacha lo mujse

( what do you think ishita i will get scared from you? First save yourself from me)

I: tum kyu kar rahe ho ye subbu? Tum mujhse nafrat karte ho naa mujhse badla lo par adi ko chod do please tum kyu kar rahe ho ye sab?

( why are you doing this subbu? You hate me then take revenge from me but please leave adi why are you doing all this?)

She said almost crying

S: kyunki main nafrat karta hoon tumse aur tumhare pati raman se tum dono ko barabd karna chahta hoon main

( beacuse i hate you and your husband i want to destroy you both)

I: tum raman se badla kyu lena chahte ho? Subbu please ye sab maat karo tumhe kya milega ye sab karke tum apni life mai aage kyu nahi badh rahe kyu meri zindagi barbad karna chahte ho? isse tumhe kuch haasil nahi hoga

( why do you want to take revenge from raman? Subbu please don't do all this what will you get doing all this? You should move on in your life like i did why do you want to destroy my life you will not get anything by doing this)

S: bhot kuch haasil hoga jab tum dono ko tadpta hua dekuga naa to sukoon milega mujhe khushi milegi mujhe aur ye sab tum dono ki wajeh se kar raha hoon pata hai tumhare so called pati ne mere office mai aake sabke saamne meri insult ki mujh par haath uthaya mujhe warn kiya ki agar maine tumhe pareshan karna band nahi kiya to wo mujhe jail bhej dega

( i will get lot of peace seeing you both in pain i will get happiness and i am doing this beacuse of you both only your so called husband raman bhalla insulted me so much you know what he come in my office any insulted me in front of everyone he warned me to not to trouble you he want to send me to jail)

S: uss din tumhari godh bharai ke function ke dusre din raman mere office aaya tha aur usne sabke saamne meri itni insult ki mere boss ke saamne mujhe thappad mara aur kaha ki agar meri biwi ko pareshan kiya to mujhe jail bhejwa dega tumhe pata hai ye baat meri biwi ko bhi pata chal gayi aur wo mujhe chod ke chali gayi kyunki usko lagta hai ki main aaj bhi tumhe bhool nahi paya tumhare pati ne zindagi barbad kardi meri

( the day after your baby shower raman comes to my office and he insulted me in front of everyone he slapped me in front of all in front of my boss and you know what when my wife comes to know this she went leaving me beacuse she thinks that i still couldn't forget you your husband destroyed my life)

He said shouting angrily

I: tum pagal ho gaye ho subbu jo bhi hua tumhare saath usme raman ki koi galti nahi hai galti tumhari hai tum pagal ho chuke ho mujhse badla lene ke liye aur raman ne jo kiya wo ek pati ka farz hai koi bhi pati apni patni ko dulhi  nahi dekh sakta aur raman tumhari tarh bilkul nahi hai wo respect karte hai meri hamare rishte ki aur tumne hamesha sirf mujhe taklif di hai tum kabhi pati patni ke rishte ko nahi samjh paaoge

( are you mad? Whatever happen to you it's not raman's fault it was your fault you have gone mad to take revenge from me and what raman did was right he protect his wife like a idol husband he respects me a lot he is not like you and you can never understand relation of husband and wife)

She said looking at him while he comes to her and clutched his hair tightly

S: just shut up ok bhot pyar hai naa apne pati se ab dekhta hoon main wo kaise tum dono ko jaha se bacha ke le jata hai aaj apni har ek beizzati ka badla luga main usse kal raat ko hi main usko khtam kar deta wo to tumne usko bacha liya aur mera plan flop ho gya

( just shut up you love him a lot naa now i will see how will he save you today i will take revenge for all the insult i want to kill him last night only but you come on wrong and saved him and my plan got flopped)

S: aise kya dekh rahi ho? Kaal raat raman ka jis car se accident hone wala tha wo car mai hi drive kar raha tha main tum dono ko follow kar raha tha mera dimag khrab ho gya tha tum dono ko ek saath itna khush dekh ke iss liye maine soch liya tha main raman ko khtam kar duga par tumne usko bacha liya par ab nahi iss baar main tum dono se badla leke rahuga barbad kar duga tum dono ko

( why are you looking at me like this? Last night a car was going to hit raman i was driving that car i was following both of you and i got really mad seeing you both so happy together that's why i thought to kill raman but you saved him but this time i will take revenge from both of you i will destroy both of you)

I: you are disgusting subbu maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum itna gir jaaoge

( you are disgusting subbu i never thought you will stoop so low)

S: ab dekh liya naa tum dono ko barabad karne ke liye main kisi bhi haad tak jaa sakta hoon

( i can cross any limit to destroy both of you)

He said and slaps her hard

S: ye to bas shuruwat hai dekhti jao kya kya karta hoon main tumhare saath

( this is just starting just wait and watch what i will do with you)

He said and laughs looking at her while two goons comes there with adi ishita got happy seeing him

A: mumma chodo mujhe meri mumma ke paas jana hai

( mumma leave me i have to go to my mumma)

He said trying to come out of their hold

I: subbu please adi ko chod do main tumhare saamne haath jodta hoon

( subbu please leave adi i beg in front of you)

She said crying

A: mumma please mujhe bacha lo ye uncle bhot gande hai

( mumma please save me this uncle is very bad)

He said looking at her crying

I: adi you are my storng boy naa please stop crying mumma jahi hai aapke paas

She said while those goons made adi sit on the chair and tied his hands and legs with ropes

I: subbu tum ye sab thik nahi kar rahe raman hum dono ko zaroor dhoondh lege aur ek baar raman jaha aa gaye naa to wo chodege nahi tumhe

( subbu please don't do all this raman will find both of us and if he come here he will not leave you)

She said making him look at her

S: agar itna hi vishwas hai apne pati par to main hi bula leta hoon usko jaha dekhta hoon kaise bachata hai tum dono ko phir usse apni beizzati ka badla bhi to lena hai mujhe so uska jaha hona to bhot zaroori hai sari family ko ek saath torture karuga maza aayega naa

( if you trust your husband so much then i will call him here let's see how will he save you and i have to take revenge from him i will torture you all it will be fun)

He said looking at her and smiles evilly

Other side

Raman returns from police station all tensed he directly went to his room without listing to anyone he went to his room but ishita was not there he got tensed and went to washroom but she was not there he got really worried

R: ishita

He went to check in balcony but she was not there also

Raman comes downstairs 

R: maa papa ishita apne room mai nahi hai

( maa papa ishita is not in her room)

He said worriedly making his parents shocked

T: aise kaise ho sakta abhi thodi der pehle hi to ishita apne room mai thi

( how is this possible? Ishita was in her room only)

Amma: ishu kaha jaa sakti hai hume bina bataye?

( where can she go without telling us?)

R: i think ishita adi ko doodhne ke liye bhar gayi hogi mujhe jaake dekhna hoga

( i think ishita went out to find adi i have to go out)

He said and was going out when his phone rings he picks the call seeing unknown number

R: hello

S: kya hua raman? Apni biwi aur bete ko doondh rahe ho

( what happen raman? Are you looking for your wife and son?)

He said while raman got shocked listing his voice

R: subbu

S: tumne to mujhe pehchan liya that's really good waise main janta hoon iss whakt tum apni biwi aur apne bete ko leke pareshan hoge so let me inform you tumhari choti si family mere paas hai

( you recognized me that's really good i know this time you are really worried for your wife and son so let me inform you that your family is with me)

He said making raman shocked

R: subbu how dare you? I will kill you

S: relax raman itna gussa acha nahi hai iss whakt tumhari biwi aur bacha mere paas hai ek baar dekho lo apni aankhon se unki halat aur agar tumhe ye dono sahi salamat chaiye to adhe ghante mai aa jao mere paas tumhe location bhej duga aur haa police ko batane ki galti bilkul maat karna do you get that?

( relax raman so much anger is not good for you beacuse your family is with me and if you want to see them safe then come here to meet me in one and a half hour i will send you my location and don't you dare to call the police do you get that?)

He said and hungs the call before he can reply raman got a message from subbu he open it and saw picture of ishita and adi both were tied with ropes raman gets shocked seeing it and phone fall down from his hand

T: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

Mr bhalla: raman bol naa kya hua?

( raman what happen?)

R: ishita aur adi ko subbu ne kidnap kar liya

( subbu had kidnapped ishita and adi)

He said making them shocked

Amma: kya subbu ne adi aur ishita ko kidnap kiya hai?

( what subbu had kidnapped ishita and adi?)

T: wo kyu kar rah hai ye sab mujhe to bhot fikar ho rahi hai dono ki

( why is he doing this? I am really worried for both of them)

She said crying

Mr bhalla: raman hume police ko inform karna chaiye

( raman we should inform police)

R: nahi papa subbu ne dhamki di hai agar maine police ko inform kiya to wo ishita aur adi ko harm karega nahi main ye risk nahi le sakta usne mujhe milne ko bulaya hai mujhe jana hoga kuch nahi hone duga main ishita aur adi ko

( no papa suubu told me not to inform police he can harm ishita and adi i can't take risk he called me i have to go to him i will not let anything happen to ishita and adi)

T: par puttar tu akela kaise jayega? Tumhe bhi wo subbu nuksan phoncha sakta hai main tujhe akele nahi jaane dugi

( but puttar how can you go there alone? He can harm you also i will not let you go alone)

R: i don't care maa mujhe bas kisi bhi haal mai ishita aur adi ko bachna hai kuch nahi hone duga main unn dono ko chaiye mujhe apni jaan hi kyu naa deni pade par main ishita aur adi ko kuch nahi hone duga kuch nahi hoga unko

( i don't care maa i have to save ishita and adi at any cost i will not let anything happen to them)

He said and leaves from there without listing to anyone

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita was so scared and broken😭💔

Thank god raman consoled her💞🥺

This subbu😡😡😡

He’s disgusting.......whatever he’s facing is all because of his own stupidity and nonsense and not because of ishra😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Raman was so shocked seeing his world in danger 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hope he rescues ishdi soon

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too do

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Please update soon its a request