A very teasing teaser please update soon to know what will Mr Bhalla do now 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=14

Next day

Ishita got ready for the office wearing peach colour kurti with white leggings she tied her hair in beautiful braid

Mi: akka

Mihika comes there while ishita looks at her

Mi: good morning akka you are looking so beautiful

She said hugging her from back

Mi: my akka is the best sister in the world

I: kya baat hai mihiku kyu itna makhan laga rahi hai?

( what happen mihiku why are you buttering me so much)

Mi: no akka main to bas

I: mihiku ache se jaanti hoon main tujhe chal jaldi se bata kya baat hai?

( mihiku i know you very well tell me what happen?)

She said looking at her

Mi: akka actually mujhe naa college trip pe jana hai aap to jaanti ho ki mera last year hai ye so meri sari friends jaa rahi hai aur abhishek bhi so akka kya main bhi jaa sakti hoon bas do din ka trip hai please akka

( akka actually i want to go on college trip you know naa it's my last year in the college so my all friends are going and abhishek is also going so akka can i also go on trip it's just two days trip please akka)

She said looking at her while she smiles

I: tujhe trip pe jana hai naa jao main amma se baat kar lugi

( you want to go on trip then you can go i will talk to amma)

She said making mihika happy

Mi: thank you so much akka you are the best

She said and hugs her happily

I: acha ye lo kuch paise rakh lo aur khoob enjoy karna ok

( ok keep this money with you and enjoy)

She said giving her some money

Mi: akka i don't believe it aap itni asani se maan gayi mujhe to laga tha aap mujhe nahi jaane dogi main notice kar rahi hoon aap badal gayi ho akka

( akka i don't believe it you agreed so easily i thought that you will not let me go i am noticing that you have changed a lot)

I: mihiku

Mi: acha sorry thank you so much once again

I: maine tumhe permission di hai par apna dhyan rakhna waha samjhi aur mujhe call karti rehna

( i gave you permission but take care of yourself and keep calling me ok)

Mi: don't worry akka main apna dhyan rakhugi aur waise bhi abhishek bhi hoga waha mera dhyan rakhne ke liye uske hote hue aapko fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( don't worry akka i will take care of myself and abhishek will be there to take care of me so you don't need to worry about me)

I: haa jaanti hoon tera hero hai tere saath par usko zada pareshan maat karna ok

( yes i know your hero is with you but don't trouble him ok)

Mi: don't worry akka aap bas apna aur amma ka dhyan rakhna aur specially apna kyunki main jaanti hoon aap apna dhyan nahi rakhte ache se ok akka abhi main chalti hoon college main late ho rahi hoon bye

( don't worry akka you just take care of amma and yourself and specially of yourself as i know you never take care of yourself properly ok akka now i am going to college i am getting late bye)

She said and runs away from there while ishita looks at her

I: ab mera dhyan rakhne ke liye bhi koi hai aisa jo hamesha meri raksha karta hai

( now someone is there to take care of me there someone who always protects me)

She thought and smiles thinking about raman

After sometime

Ishita went to the office towards she went towards his cabin and knocks the door

R: come in

He said while ishita walks inside and saw him busy in his work she coughed to get his attention making him look at her he got up seeing her

R: arey ishita please come naa ab tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine now?)

He asked while she nodded they both looks at each other then looked down don't know what to say

I: sir wo main aapko ye file dene aayi thi

( sir i come here to give you this file)

She said and kept the file on the table and turns to go while raman was thinking how to stop her

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him

R: wo ishita main

I: kya hua sir?

( what happen sir?)

R: mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai

( i want to say something to you)

He said looking at her feeling nervous

I: aap thik ho naa sir?

( are you fine sir?)

She said seeing him so nervous while he nodded

R: haa main thik hoon wo actually mujhe kehna tha ki mujhe tumhare saath naye project ki details ke bare mai discuss karna tha

( yes am fine actually i want to discuss about the details of new project with you )

I: sure sir wo file mere cabin mai hai main abhi leke aati hoon

( sure sir that file is in my cabin i will bring it)

She said while he nodded and she went out while raman hit his forehead

R: what's wrong with you raman? Itna nervous kyu ho rahe ho raman kumar bhalla hoon main aur apne dil ki baat kehne se itna kyu daar raha hoon? Raman just relax you have to tell her just relax

( what's wrong with you raman? Why are you getting so nervous? Why i am not able to tell my feelings to her? Raman just relax you have to tell her just relax)

He thought and sits on his chair after sometime ishita comes there and they both get busy in discussing about the new project both were stealing glances of eachother every then and now raman was trying hard to tell his feelings to her but he was unable to get the courage while ishita was also not able to concentrate on work feeling his continue gaze

I: sir abhi main chalti hoon main jaldi hi presentation ready kar dungi

( sir ok i am going i will complete the presentation soon)

She said and got up while he hold her hand with force making her fall on him she sits in his lap both looked at each other he tucked her hair stand behind her ear which was blocking his view while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he smiles looking at her she also looks at him and they shared intense eye lock

R: ishita mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai

( ishita i want to tell you something)

He said looking in her eyes making her heart beating fast

R: i don't know ishita tum ye baat sun kar kaise react karogi par main aur intzaar nahi kar sakta

( i don't know ishita how will you react on this but now i can't wait anymore)

He said looking in her eyes while her heart start beating fastly

R: ishita wo actually i want to say i mean tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa tum khaana kha lo jaake mujhe to bhot bhook lagi hai

( ishita actually i want to say i mean you must be hungry naa you go and have your lunch i am also very hungry)

He said making her look at him

I: aap ye bolna chahte the?

( you want to say this?)

She said with little disappointment while he nodded

I: ok sir aap khaana kha lo main bhi chalti hoon apne cabin mai main baad mai aaugi

( ok sir you have your lunch i will come in sometime)

She said and got up from his lap and leaves from there while raman got frustrated 

R: tum sach mai pagal ho gaye ho raman ye kya keh rahe the tum are you serious? Ek simple sa i love you bolne mai itna kyu nervous ho raha hoon main shit

( you have really gone mad raman what are you doing? Why i am getting so nervous for saying a simple i love you what is wrong with me?)

He said hitting his hand on table

After sometime

Raman was rehearsing in front of mirror to tell his feelings to ishita

R: ishita mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai i love you ishita kya tum mujhse shadi karogi?

( ishita i want to say something i love you ishita will you marry me?)

He said and made a face

R: kya yaar aise propose karoge usko? How unromantic

( what is this you will propose her like this? How unromantic)

He said and looks in mirror

R: ishita main tumse kehna chaha hoon ki jabse main tumse mila hoon mujhe tumse pyar ho gya hai tum har roz mere sapno mai aati ho main tumse shadi karna chahta hoon kya tum mujhse shadi karogi?

( ishita i want to say that i have fall in love with you when i saw you for the first time you come in my dreams everyday i want to marry you will you marry me?)

He said and nodded his head in disbelief

R: ishita main tumse kabse ye kehna chata tha jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha to mujhe tumse pyar ho gya tha i love you ishita i love you a lot

( ishita i want to say this from so long when i saw you for the first time i fall in love with you i love you ishita i love you a lot)

He said and made a face

R: ye kya ho raha hai agar aise propose karuga to ishita kabhi mera proposal accept nahi karegi aur agar usne mujhe phir se thappad maar diya to nahi mujhe usse apne dil ki baat batni hai aur iske liye mujhe kuch sochna hoga

( what is wrong with me? If i proposed her like this then she will never accept my proposal what if she slapped me again? No i have to tell her about my feelings and i have to think something)

He said and went to his cabin and calls mihir there after sometime mihir comes there

M: bhai kya hua aapne mujhe bulaya

( bhai what happen you called me?)

R: haa mihir wo actually main naa ishita ko propose karne jaa raha hoon

( yes mihir actually i am going to propose ishita)

M: wow bhai ye to achi baat hai all the best

R: mihir par main ye kaise karu mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha jaise hi ishita saamne aati hai main nervous ho jata hoon

( but mihir i don't know how to express my feelings i got nervous whenever ishita comes in front of me)

He said while mihir looks at him

M: seriously bhai aap nervous ho rahe ho? Aap ne aaj tak itni ladkiyon ko date kiya aap itne charming ho koi bhi ladki aapko mana nahi kar sakti aur aap daar rahe ho abhi

( seriously bhai you are getting nervous? You had dated so many girls till now bhai you are so charming no girl can reject your proposal)

R: mihir tum ache se jaante ho pehle main kabhi kisi ladki ke liye itna serious nahi tha par ishita se mujhe sach mai pyar hua hai i want to marry her wo baaki ladkiyon ki tarh nahi hai she is really special

( mihir you know that i was never so serious for any girl till now but i have fallen in love with ishita i truly love her i want to marry her she is not like other girls she is special)

M: to aapko unko propose bhi special tarike se karna chaiye

( so you should propose her in special way)

He said making raman look at him

M: bhai agar aapko unhe propose karna hai to aapko kuch special to karna hoga naa har ladki chathi hai ki uska hone wala life partner usko romantic anzad mai propose kare aap aise hi unko propose kar doge to unko special feel kaise hoga? Aapko unhe bhar date pe le jana chaiye thoda romantic tarike se surprise deke unko propose karna chaiye phir dekhna wo zaroor impress hogi aapse

( bhai if you want to propose her then you have to do something special and every girl want his would be life partner to propose her in best romantic way you have to make her feel special you should take her out for date and do something special for her then she will get impress with you)

R: you are right mihir ishita ko propose karne ke liye mujhe kuch to special karna hoga thank you so much mihir tu hamesha meri problem solve kar deta hai i love you

( you are right mihir i have to do something special to propose ishita thank you so much mihir for always  solving my problems i love you)

He said and hugs him while mihir smiles

M: i love you mujhe nahi meri hone wali bhabhi ko bolo jaake

( bhai say i love you to my would be bhabhi not to me)

He said while raman smiles

R: mihir mujhe naa daar lag raha hai agar ishita ne mera proposal reject kar diya to agar usne mujhe phir se thappad mara to

( mihir i am really scared what if ishita rejected my proposal? What if she slapped me?)

He said keeping his hand on her cheek

M: bhai itna darne ki zaroort nahi hai sab kuch acha hi hoga wo aapka proposal zaroor accept karegi dekh lena

( bhai don't be so scared everything will be fine she will accept your proposal am sure)

R: mihir main ek baar tumhare saamne practice Karta hoon taaki main nervous hoke ishita ke saamne kuch galat naa keh doon abhi tu mujhe dekhna thik hai

( mihir i will do practice in front of you i don't want to spoil my proposal)

M: ok bhai

He said while raman sits on his knees in front of him

R: ishita aaj main tumse apne dil ki baat kehna chatha hoon jabse tum meri life mai aayi ho meri life badal gayi hai tumhare aane se hi mujhe sache pyar ka ehsas hua i love you ishita main tumse bhot pyar karta hoon kya tum apni puri zindagi mere saath bitaogi kya mujhse shadi karogi?

( ishita today i want to share my feelings with you ishita you had changed my life you made me realise the meaning of true love i love you ishita i love you a lot will spend your rest of life with me will you marry me?)

He said and holds his hand while mihir smiles looking at him at the same time ishita comes there and gets shocked seeing them like this while raman and mihir looks at him raman got up seeing her and leaves mihir's hand

R: ishita tum

I: sorry sir maine knock nahi kiya main baad mai aati hoon

( sorry sir i did not knock the door am sorry i will come later)

She said and was going from there but raman stops her

R: no ishita please ruko wo actually hum dono

M: excuse me bhai main aapse baad mai baat karuga

( i will talk to you later)

He said and leaves from there leaving ishra alone

R: ishita wo main aur mihir i mean tum kuch galat maat samjhna actually mihir kisi ladki se pyar karta hai to wo usse propose karna chatha hai to wo uski practice  karna chatha tha bas kyunki wo bhot nervous tha main uski help kar raha tha main usko tips de raha tha that's it tum kuch bhi galat maat samjhna ok

( ishita actually me and mihir i mean please don't get it wrong mihir love a girl and he is going to propose her i was just helping him he was doing practice beacuse he was nervous so i was giving him some tips don't get us wrong ishita)

He said while ishita looks at him and couldn't control herself and started laughing while he got confused

R: tum has kyu rahi ho?

( why are you laughing?)

I: i am so sorry sir main aap par nahi has rahi actually main ek dam se andar aa gayi aur aap dono ko aise dekha wo bhot funny lag raha tha aur aapko kyu laga ki main kuch galat sochugi?

( i am sorry sir i am not laughing at you actually i come inside suddenly and you both were looking really funny and why do you think that i will think something wrong?)

She said trying not to laugh

R: actually mujhe laga ki humko aise dekh ke tum ye maat socho ki hum i mean

( actually i thought that you will think something wrong seeing us like that i mean)

He said making her laugh while he also smiles seeing her laughing like this

I: aapko fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai sir main aisa kuch galat nahi sochugi aur haa fikar maat karo ye baat main kisi se nahi kahugi i wish mihir sir jis bhi ladki ko propose karne jaa rahe hai wo unka proposal accept karle aur unko unka pyar mil jaye he is very nice

( you don't need to worry sir i will not think anything wrong and i will not tell this to anyone i wish that girl accepts mihir's proposal and he get his love he is very nice)

R: aur agar mihir ki jagah main hota to kya koi ladki mera proposal accept karegi?

( and if i am at mihir's place will any girl will accept my proposal?)

He said making her look at him

I: kyu nahi aap bhot ache ho aur jo bhi ladki aapki life mai aayegi wo bhot lucky hogi aapko to koi bhi ladki mana nahi kar payegi

( why not you are very nice sir and that gir will be very lucky who will come in your life no girl can say no to you)

She said making him smile

R: agar main tumhe propose karta to kya tum accept kar leti?

( if i propose you will you accept it?)

He said making her look at him shocked

R: batao naa

He said and pull her towards himself looking in her eyes while she was looking at him shocked don't know what to answer

I: wo main

R: tum itni serious kyu ho gayi? Main to bas mazak kar raha tha

( why you got so serious? I was just kidding)

He said while she looks down

I: mujhe kuch kaam hai main baad mai aati hoon

( i have some work i will come later)

She said and leaves from there unable to look at him while he smiles

R: main mazak nahi kar raha tha ishita par abhi aise iss whakt tumhe propose nahi karuga kuch special to karna hi hoga naa bhot jald tumhe sach mai propose kar duga

( i was not kidding ishita but i will not propose you now like this i want to do something special for you very soon i will propose you)

He thought and smiles

Other side

Ishita went to her cabin she picks the glass of water and drinks it in one go then she sits on the chair

I: ishita just relax raman sir bas mazak kar rahe the par unki ye baat sunke mujhe kya ho gya tha mera dil itni zor se kyu dhadak raha tha aisa kyu lag raha tha wo sach mai mujhe propose kar rahe the

( ishita just relax raman sir was not serious but why my heart start beating so fastly listing him why i feel that he was really proposing me?)

She thought and smiles recalling his words

I: raman sir sach mai bhot ache hai koi bhi ladki unko mana nahi kar payegi bhot lucky hogi wo ladki par kya raman sir ki life mai sachi koi ladki hogi kya? Kya wo sach mai kisi se pyar karte hai?

( raman sir is really nice no girl can reject his proposal that girl will be very lucky but is there any girl in raman sir's life? Does he really love someone?)

She thought while her face fall thinking this

I: no aisa nahi ho sakta raman sir ne mujhse kaha tha ki wo shagun ko bilkul passand nahi karte aur unki life mai koi aur ladki nahi ho sakti par agar sach mai unki life mai koi dusri ladki hui to?

( no it's not possible raman sir told me that he don't like shagun and there can't be any other girl in his life but what if there is any other girl in his life?)

She thought and recalls his words

I: why i am thinking so much? Agar raman sir kisi se pyar karte hai to ye baat soch ke mujhe kyu bura lag raha hai? Why i am getting effected kahi mujhe raman sir se

( why i am thinking so much? If raman really love someone then why i am feeling bad thinking this? Why i am getting effected am i )

She said and stops in mid

I: no ye nahi ho sakta mujhe ye sab nahi sochna chaiye raman sir aur main bhot alag hai wo itni badi company ke owner hai aur main sirf ek employee hoon raman sir mujh jaisi ladki ke bare mai kabhi aisa nahi sochege wo bas meri help karte hai kyunki wo bhot ache hai wo sabki help karte hai mujhe ye sab nahi sochna chaiye

( no this is not possible i should not think all this me and raman sir are really different from each other he is owner of such a big company and i am just his employee raman sir can't even think something like this about me he always helps me beacuse he is very nice he helps everyone i should not think all this)

Other hand

Raman was smiling thinking about ishita

R: kaise batau tumhe ishita ki main tumhare bare mai kya sochta hoon daar lagta hai pata nahi tum kaise react karogi par ab aur wait nahi kar sakta tumhe apne dil ki baat zaroor batauga aur uske liye mujhe kuch special plan karna hoga kyunki main uss moment ko bhot special banna chatha hoon hamare liye

( i don't know how to tell you what i think about you ishita i am scared of your reaction but now i can't wait anymore i will confess my love to you and for that i have to do something special i want to that moment really special for us)

He thought and smiles

After sometime

Raman was busy in his work when mr bhalla comes there and knocks the door 

Mr bhalla: raman

He calls raman making him look at him

R: papa aap aaiye naa please sit

( papa come please sit)

Mr bhalla: raman puttar wo mujhe naa tujhse ek request karni thi

( raman puttar i have a request for you)

R: request? Papa aap batao naa kya baat hai

( request? Yes please tell me)

Mr bhalla: raman wo kya hai naa kal mumbai mai meri mr mehta ke saath meeting hai par main waha nahi jaa sakta kyunki mujhe kal dusri meeting mai jana hoga foreign clients ke saath it's really urgent to main chahta hoon ki tum meri jagah mumbai chale jao meeting attend karne ke liye aur tumhe aaj sham ko hi niklna hoga

( raman actually i had a meeting with mr mehta in mumbai tomorrow but i can't go there beacuse i have a another meeting with foreign clients it's really urgent so can you go to mumbai in my place to attend the meeting and you have to go today evening)

R: but papa main kaise jaa sakta hoon i mean meri bhi meetings lined up hai

( but papa how can i go i mean i also have many meetings lined up)

Mr bhalla: tu uski fikar maat kar mihir hai naa wo handle kar lega par mumbai to tumhe jana hoga uss meeting mai tumhara ya mera hona bhot zaroori hai aur wo meeting postpone bhi nahi ho sakti to tum jaaoge naa raman?

( don't worry about it mihir will handle all that but you have to go mumbai it's urgent and i can't postpone it will you go there?)

He said while raman looks at him and nodded

R: haa papa sure main chala jaauga

( yes papa sure i will go)

Mr bhalla: thank you so much puttar tu aaj sham ko chale jana main abhi tumhari ticket aur hotel mai tumhare liye room book karva deta hoon

( thank you so much puttar you have to go today evening i will book your ticket and your room in the hotel)

He said while raman nodded

Mr bhalla: sorry raman puttar tujhe jhoot bolke bhejna pad raha hai par main jo bhi kar raha hoon tere liye hi kar raha hoon

( sorry raman puttar i am telling lie to you but i am doing all this for you only)

He thought and smirks and leaves from there

R: shit ab main ishita ko apne dil ki baat kaise batauga aaj raat ko to mujhe mumbai jana hoga par koi baat nahi do din mai to main wapis aa hi jaauga aur tab tak mai thoda confident bhi ho jaauga phir main ek bada surprise plan karuga ishita ke liye usko keh duga ki main usse mai pyar karta hoon

( shit now how will i confess my feelings to ishita i have to go to mumbai tonight but it's ok i will return in two days till then i will get enough confidence also after returning i will give her a big surprise and tell her that i love her)

He thought and smiles

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Updated next part please have a look