Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know where did Adi go 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part=21

Next Morning

Ishita woke up first she saw raman and adi sleeping peacefully she smiles looking at them and pecked their foreheads softly she recalls last night incident and looks at raman

I: murgan please mere raman ki hamesha raksha karna unko khone ke baare mai soch bhi nahi sakti main bhot mushkil se mujhe ye zindagi mili hai mere raman mile hai main ye sab khona nahi chathi

( murgan please keep my raman happy always i can't even think of losing him he is my life i don't want to lose him)

She thought and looks at him she kissed his forehead and smiles then she got up and went to freshen up

After sometime

Ishita was busy in making breakfast with toshi ji raman comes there

R: good morning everyone

T: good morning raman puttar aa jaa beth aaj main teri passand ke paneer ke paranthe bana rahi hoon

( good morning raman puttar come sit today i have made your favourite paneer paranthas)

R: wow maa thank you so much

Mr bhalla: raman aa jaa puttar main tera hi intzaar kar rha tha hum saath mai breakfast karege

( raman come i was waiting for you only we will do breakfast together)

R: ji papa

He said and sits next to mr bhalla while toshi ji start serving them breakfast ishita was working in kitchen suddenly she start feeling dizzy she hold her head while plate fall down from her hand everyone looks towards her

R: ishita

Raman comes towards her running and hold her

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said patting her cheeks while she rested her head on his chest and nodded

T: raman tu isko room mai leke jaa jaldi bhalla ji aap jaldi se doctor ko bulao

( raman take her to the room bhalla ji please call the doctor)

I: uski zaroort nahi hai mummy ji main thik hoon thoda sa chakkar aa gya tha bas

( it's not needed mummy ji am fine i am just feeling little dizzy)

R: just shut up ishita halat dekho apni maine kitni baar kaha hai tumse tum koi kaam nahi karogi sirf aram karogi par tum meri baat nahi sunti

( just shut up ishita look at yourself i told you so many times don't do any work take rest but you never listen to me)

T: haa ishita puttar tujhe apna dhayn rakhna chaiye abse tu koi kaam nahi karegi aur main bhi teri koi baat nahi sunugi samjhi

( yes ishita puttar you should take care of yourself now you will not do any work and i will also not listen to you)

Mr bhalla: main abhi doctor ko call karta hoon

( i am calling dodctor)

He said while raman nodded he picks ishita in his arms and takes her to the room and made her lay down on the bed soon doctor comes and examines her

R: doctor is everything alright?

D: yes mr bhalla bas inka blood pressure lo ho gya hai shayad kisi stress ki wajeh se aap bas inka ache se dhyan rakhiye aur inko stress free rakhne ki kossish ki jiye aur inki diet ka bhi pura dhyan rakhiye she will be fine

( yes mr bhalla her blood pressure is low i think beacuse of some stress you just take care of her properly and try to keep her stress free and take care of her diet also)

R: ji doctor thank you

He said while doctor leaves from there

T: raman tu ishita ke paas beth main tum dono ka khaana room mai bhej deti hoon

( raman you stay here with ishita i will send your breakfast to the room)

R: ji maa

He said while toshi ji leaves from there while raman looks at ishita

I: raman abhi mujhe maat daantna please main apna pura dhyan rakhti hoon abhi pura din room mai thodi beth sakti hoon main bore ho jaati hoon sara din rest nahi kar sakti main

( raman now please don't scold me i do take care of myself but i can't sit in the room whole day i get bore i can't do rest all the time)

She said making cute pout while he smiles looking at her

R: ishita i can understand par abhi tumhe apna aur baby ka dhyan aur ache se rakhna hoga aur please koi bhi stress maat lo i know kal raat jo bhi hua uski wajeh se tum bhot pareshan thi par ishita tumhare liye itna stress acha nahi hai main nahi chatha koi bhi complications  ho tum samjh rahi ho naa meri baat

( ishita i can understand but you have to take care of yourself and baby and please don't take any stress i know you are very upset beacuse of what happen last night but ishita this stress is not good for you i don't want any complications for you please understand)

He said looking at her while she nodded he pull her to himself while she rested her head on his chest

I: aap ho naa mere stress buster mere saath aap meri fikar maat karo raman main bilkul thik hoon aur ab main koi stress nahi lugi i promise

( you are with me naa my stress buster you don't worry about me raman i am fine and i will not take any stress i promise)

She said while he smiles looking at her and pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes resting her head on his chest

I: raman aap office ke late ho rahe ho naa aap jao mummy ji hai naa mera dhyan rakhne ke liye

( raman you are getting late for office you can go mummy ji is there to take care of me)

R: aaj main office nahi jaa raha main ghar pe reh ke apni biwi aur apne baby ka dhyan rakhne wala hoon

( today i am not going to office i will take care of my wife and baby staying at home)

I: but raman

R: ishita maine kaha naa main kahi nahi jaa raha abhi tum chup chap aram karo samjhi

( ishita i told you naa i am not going anywhere you just take rest ok)

He said while she smiles and nodded

After sometime toshi ji brings breakfast for them and leaves from there while raman feeds ishita and they enjoyed the meal together then he gave her medicines

R: now take rest

He said and made her lay down on the bed and start caressing her hair lovingly while she smiles looking at him soon she falls sleep while raman pecked her hair softly

After sometime

Ishita woke up she looks around for raman she got up from bed and went towards balcony to get some fresh air and got happy seeing it was raining she went to balcony and open her arms closing her eyes enjoying the rain at the same time raman comes there

R: ishita ye tum kya kar rahi ho? Tumhe thand lag jayegi chalo andar

( ishita what are you doing? You will get cold)

He said making her look at him

I: raman don't worry dekho naa baarish ho rahi hai itne dino ke baad i just love rain let me enjoy please

( raman don't worry see it's raining after so long i just love rain let me enjoy)

R: no ishita stop behaving like a child you will get cold let's go from here

He said and hold her hand

I: raman please naa bas thodi der

She said making cute pout while raman nodded his head in disbelief  suddenly it started thundering loudly ishita got scared and hugs him while he looks at her and smiles he wrapped his arms around her while she hide herself in his chest after sometime they broke the hug and looks at each other they were fully drenched in the rain he tucked her hair stand behind her ear while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he smiles seeing his effect on her while she turns to go but he hold her hand and hugs her from behind she closed her eyes feeling his proximity he looks at her and put her hair on one side and kissed her shoulder making her feel goosebumps he touch her bare back  while she closed her eyes he replaced his fingers with her lips and kissed her bare back sending shivers down her spine she turns towards him and hugs him tightly unable to bear his sweet tortures  while he hugs her back after sometime he broke the hug and they looked at each other and shared intense eye lock he touch her cheeks and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch then he kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks they were few inches apart he looked in her eyes for her permission while she just closed her eyes giving her nod he pulled her more into himself and rub her lips with his thumb making her weak on her knees while he finally close the distance between them and put his lips on hers and start kissing her softly and gently sucking her lips softly while she also start responding back like this they kissed each other for long after sometime they finally broke the kiss in the need of air and looks in each other eyes with lots of desires he pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes they were lost in each other when his phone rings and both come out of their world ishita went inside the room blushing hard while he smiles looking at her

R: ab to mujhe bhi baarish bhot passand hai

( now i also love rain)

He said and blushes ruffled his hair then he picks his phone

R: ok i am coming

He said and hungs the call and went inside

After sometime

Ishita was drying her hair standing in front of mirror blushing recalling their intimate moments she was still feeling goosebumps recalling their first kiss she was lost in her thoughts when raman comes there after changing he looks at her

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him

R: ishita wo main office jaa raha hoon ek urgent meeting hai main thodi der mai aa jaauga tum apna dhyan rakhna

( ishita i am going to office for a urgent meeting i will come in sometime take care of yourslef)

He said while she nodded without looking at him

A: mumma papa

Adi comes there running raman smiles looking at him

R: come adi beta aap kab aaye school se

He said while adi comes to him raman picks him in his arms

A: papa aap kaha jaa rahe ho?

( papa where are you going?)

R: adi papa office jaa rahe hai aap aaj mumma ke saath beth ke apna homework karna aur mumma ka dhyan rakhna ok

( papa is going to office you sit here with mumma and do your homework and take care of your mumma ok)

He said making ishita look at him

A: ok papa aap jaldi aana

( come soon papa)

He said making raman smile he kissed his cheeks

R: papa jaldi aa jayege beta aur aate hue adi aur uski mumma ke liye ice cream bhi leke aayege ok

( papa will come soon adi and i will bring ice cream for you and mumma ok)

He said while adi smiles and nodded

R: mumma ka dhyan rakhna acha aur unko pareshan maat karna

( take care of your mumma and don't trouble her ok)

A: ok papa bye

He said kissing his cheeks making him smile

R: bye adi

He said and kissed his cheeks and looks at ishita

A: mumma aap bhi papa ko bye bolo

( mumma you also say bye to papa)

He said while ishita looks at raman

I: bye raman

R: adi aapki mumma ko ache se bye bhi nahi bolna aata dekho adi ne kitne ache se bye bola

( adi your mumma don't even know how to say bye to papa see adi did it so well)

He said while adi smiles while ishita looks down

R: koi baat nahi ab papa mumma ko ache se bye bol dete hai

( it's ok now papa will say bye to mumma properly)

He said and comes towards her she looks at him while he kissed her cheeks making her shocked

R: bye take care

He said while she blushed while he smiles adi looks at them smiling while raman leaves from there

A: mumma main apna bag leke aata hoon aap meri help karogi naa homework mai?

( mumma i will bring my bag here will you help me in my homework?)

He said while ishita nodded adi leaves from there while ishita blushed recalling their moments

After sometime

Ishita was helping adi in his homework

A: mumma kya main homework karne ke baad park mai jaa sakta hoon apne friends ke saath kehlne?  mere sab dost park mai mera wait kar rahe honge

( mumma can i go to the park after finishing my homework to play with my friends? My friends will be waiting for me there)

I: adi par aaj baarish ho rahi hai

( adi but it's raining outside)

A: mumma abhi baarish nahi ho rahi please mumma mujhe jane do)

( mumma it's not raining now please mumma let me go)

He said while ishita smiles

I: ok but mumma will also go with you ok

A: ok mumma thank you

He said while ishita smiles and kissed his cheeks

After sometime

Ishita and adi were going out when toshi ji comes there

T: ishita puttar tu kaha jaa rahi hai adi ke saath?

( ishita puttar where are you going with adi?)

She said while ishita looks at her

I: mummy ji wo adi apne doston ke saath park mai kehlne jana chahta hai to main adi ko park le jaa rahi hoon

( mummy ji adi wants to go to the prak to play with his friends so i am taking him to park)

T: par puttar teri tabiyat thik nahi hai aur aaj baarish wala mausam hai tum jaanti ho naa adi kitna shetan hai tum usko akele kaise sambhalogi?

( but puttar you are not well and it's rainy weather you know naa adi is so naughty how will you handle him alone?)

I: mummy ji aap fikar maat karo main sambhal lugi waise bhi adi ne promise kiya hai ki wo shetani nahi karega he is a good boy aap fikar maat karo mummy ji

( mummy ji don't worry i will handle him and adi had promised me that he will not trouble me he is a good boy you don't worry mummy ji)

A: haa dadi aap mumma ki fikar maat karo main hoon naa main mumma ka dhyan rakhuga

( yes dadi you don't worry about mumma i will take care of her)

He said while toshi ji smiles

T: thik hai puttar tum dono jao ishita puttar jaldi laut aana aur apna aur adi ka dhyan rakhna

( ok puttar ishita take care of adi and yourself and come soon)

She said while ishita smiles and nodded and both ishadi leaves from there

At park

Adi was busy in playing with his friends while ishita was sitting on the bench looking at them

I: i wish raman bhi jaha hote hum dono ek saath time spend karte i am missing you raman

( i wish raman is also here with me we will spend time together i am missing you raman)

She thought and smiles thinking about him she was lost in her thoughts when her phone rings she got call from a unknown number she picks the call

I: hello

She answers the call but she didn't get any answer from other side

I: hello koun?

She got up not listing anything from other side and went on another side to talk but she was not getting any response so she 
hungs up the call

I: pata nahi koun tha?

She said and looks towards kids but adi was not there

I: ye adi kaha gya?

( where is adi?)

She thought and went towards his friends

I: excuse me bacho adi kaha hai abhi tum logo ke saath kehl raha tha naa?

( excuse me kids where is adi he was playing with you right?)

K: pata nahi aunty abhi to wo hamare saath hide and seek kehl raha tha pata nahi wo kaha gya

( we don't know aunty he was playing hide and seek with us but don't know where is he)

He said while ishita got worried she start looking for adi around she asked many people around but got no clue she got really restless

I: adi

She shouted his name looking around

I: adi kaha ho aap?

( adi where are you?)

She cries not finding him anywhere then she thought he must be went house as park was very near to their house she went back home but gets shocked not finding him there also she informed this to mr bhalla and toshi ji also making them worried and they all start finding  adi everywhere ishita's amma appa also start helping them to find adi they looked everywhere but adi was no where ishita gets hell worried for him she calls raman to inform him this he picks the call in first ring

R: hello

I: raman please jaldi se ghar aa jao wo adi

( raman please come home adi)

She said crying making him worried

R: kya hua adi ko? Ishita tell me please ( what happen to adi?)

He said while ishita cries not able to tell him and hungs the call while raman and leaves from there

After sometime

Raman comes home all worried and saw his parents and ishita's parents sitting all tensed while ishita was crying

R: kya hua ishita? Kya hua adi ko?

( what happen ishita? What happen to adi?)

He said while ishita looks at him she comes to him and hugs him crying

I: raman adi

R: what happen ishita? Please tell me

I: raman wo adi main aur adi park mai gaye the adi apne doston ke saath kehl raha tha mujhe kisi ka call aaya main phone pe baat kar rahi thi tab achank adi kahi gayab ho gya maine usse bhot dundha raman par adi nahi mila mujhe laga wo ghar aa gya hoga par wo ghar pe bhi nahi hai raman please do something ek ghanta ho gya adi missing hai pata nahi hamara adi kaha hai

( raman i took adi to the park adi was playing there with his friends and i got a call from someone i was talking on the phone and suddenly adi got lost i tried a lot to find him but i couldn't find him anywhere then i thought he must be come back to home but when i come here he was not here also i checked everywhere raman adi is missing from last one hour don't know where is our adi)0

She said crying making him shocked while she hugs him crying

T: pata nahi mera adi kaha hoga? Ishita maine tujhse kaha tha naa adi ko park mat leke jaa ab pata nahi mera adi kaha hai mujhe bhot fikar ho rahi hai uski

( don' t know where is my adi? Ishita i told you don't take adi to the park but you did not listen to me now i don't know where is my adi i am really worried for him)

She said and cries while mr bhalla tries to console her while ishita feels guilty listing her

I: you are right mummy ji ye meri galti hai meri wajeh se adi kho gya

( it was my fault beacuse of adi got lost)

She cries while raman cupped her face

R: ishita just relax kuch nahi hoga hamare adi ko hamara adi mil jayega main adi ko leke aauga i promise

( ishita relax nothing will happen to our adi we will find our adi i will bring adi back i promise)

He said and wipes her tears while she hugs him

I: raman please adi ko dhoondho please

( raman please find adi please)

She said crying while raman was trying to console her

R: main abhi police station jaa raha hoon

( i am going to police station)

Mr bhalla: haa raman chal main bhi tere saath chalta hoon

( yes raman i will also go with you)

I: raman mujhe bhi aapke saath jana hai

( raman i will also go with you)

R: nahi ishita tum please ghar pe raho main jaa raha hoon naa

( no ishita you will stay at home i am going)

I: nahi raman mujhe adi ko doodhna hai main aapke saath jaaugi

( no raman i want to find adi i will go with you)

R: ishita please try to understand main jaa raha hoon naa police station papa hai naa mere saath jaise hi kuch pata chalega i will call you ok

( ishita please try to understand i am going to police station with papa i will call you when i will get to know anything)

I: raman aap please adi ko ghar leke hi aana pata nahi mera adi kaha hoga wo ek minute bhi hamare bina nahi reh sakta mujhe bhot fikar ho rahi hai uski ye sab meri wajeh se hi ho raha hai main adi ka dhyan nahi rakh payi i am very careless sahi kehte hai sab main achi maa nahi hoon

( raman please bring my adi back don't know where is my adi he can't stay without us even for a minute i am really worried for him it's all beacuse of me i couldn't take care of him i am very careless i am not a good mother)

She said crying while raman hold her

R: ishita stop it please just calm down maine kaha naa adi ko kuch nahi hoga bhot jald hamara adi hamare saath hoga

( ishita stop it please just calm down i told you naa nothing will happen to adi very soon our adi will be with us)

He said while she looks at him and hugs him

I: raman please mere adi ko leke aao

( raman please bring my adi)

She said and fainted in his arms while he holds her

R: ishita kya hua ishita open your eyes

He said patting her cheeks but she didn't response everyone got worried seeing this

Amma: ishu

Raman picks ishita in his arms

R: papa please call the doctor

He said and takes her to the room picking in his arms

P.s: that's it for now please do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved how raman cares for ishita🥰🥰

Ishita is able to feel that husband’s care and love during pregnancy 💞💞

Finally they came close 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

He definitely likes rain now🤣🤣🤣🤣........loved that dialogue 💕💕

I always love ishita and adi’s bonding and understanding ❣️❣️

So many shocks all at once😓😭😨

Where’s adi?🥺  

Ishita😰😨😨😨

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Where is Adi??? what was with that phone call? Hmmm 🤔 

We all love the rain 🌧 I used to love the rain dances in YHM... shame I can’t rewatch them on line ☹️