Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pks20

Loved reading this FF... spent last few days reading only this... really nice story very well written.. you’ve had me engrossed into this! Can’t wait for the updates! 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=33

Raman comes home and rang the bell after sometime ishita comes and opens the door

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa? Tumne mujhe jaldi aane ko kyu kaha?

( what happen ishita are you fine? Why you ask me to come soon?)

He said while she smiles and hugs him

I: i was missing you so much

She said making him smile

R: acha iss liye tumne mujhe jaldi aane ko kaha?

( oh that's why you want me to come soon?)

I: actually aapke liye ek surprise hai
( i have a surprise for you)

R: surprise?

I: thodi der intzaar karo

( wait for sometime)

She said while he smiles and pecked her lips softly

R: aaj itne dino baad meri biwi mujh surprise de rahi hai zaroor kuch acha aur romantic hi hoga

( today after so many days my wife wants to give me surprise it must be something romantic)

I: abhi chalo andar aap jaake freshen up ho main aapke liye chai banati hoon

( now let's go inside go and freshen up i will make tea for you)

She said while he smiles and went to his room

After sometime

Ishita was busy in making tea and snacks when raman comes there and hugs her from behind

R: mera surprise kaha hai?

( where is my surprise?)

He said kissing her cheeks

I: mil jayega have some patience  my love

R: ok let me guess tumne zaroor romantic holidays plan ki hongi last time hum london gaye the to iss baar paris tum bhi waha jaana chathi thi

( ok let me guess you must have planned romantic holidays last time went to london so this time paris you also want to go there)

He said while she smiles listing him

I: no your guess is wrong

R: really? Ok so tumne zaroor candle light dinner plan kiya hoga

( you must planned a candle night dinner)

I: no

She said while he made a face

R: to kya surprise hai bata do naa? I can't wait

( so what's the surprise i can't wait)

I: pehle aap chai pilo phir bataugi

( first you have drink then i will tell you)

R: ishita tell me ab naa mujhse wait nahi ho raha please kya surprise hai

( ishita please tell me i can't wait now what's the surprise? )

He said while she smiles and turn towards him

I: par aapko wait to karna hoga raman

( but you have to wait raman)

R: kya matlab?

( what do you mean?)

I: raman wo hamare ghar mai ek mehmaan aane wala hai

( raman actually a guest is coming in our home)

She said blushing while he looks at her confused

R: mehmaan koun? Mihir aur mihika aane wale hai kya wo laut aaye london se?

( guest whom? Are mihir and mihika returning from london?)

He said while ishita looked at him

I: raman main mihir mihika ki baat nahi kar rahi

( raman i am not talking about mihir and mihika)

R: to phir koun aane wala hai?

( so who is coming?)

He said while she looks down

I: raman he is someone very special uske aane se hum dono ki life bilkul badal jayegi ( our life will be change after he will come)

She said smiling while he looks at her confuse

R: tum kya keh rahi ho ishita? Kisi baat kar rahi ho Mujhse zada important tumhare liye koun ho sakta hai? Koun aane wala hai ishita?

( what are you saying ishita? Who is more important for you than me? Tell me who is coming?)

He said while she looks at him disbelief

I: raman aap kitne buddhu ho aap kyu nahi samjh rahe ho?

( raman you are really fool why don't you understand?)

R: to tum saaf saaf batao naa mujhe nahi samjh aa rha tum kya keh rahi ho?

( so you tell me clearly naa i am not able to understand anything what are you saying?)

I: raman main hamare baby ki baat kar rahi hoon

( raman i am talking about our baby)

She said looking at him

R: haa to hamara baby

( our baby)

He stopped in mid realising what she said and looks at her to confirm it

R: what kya kaha tumne? Phir se kaho

( what did you said? Say it again)

I: i am pregnant raman aap papa banne wale ho ( you are going to become father)

She said blushing looking down making him shocked

R: what are you serious?

He said while she nodded

I: kya hua raman aap khush nahi ho kya iss news se?

( what happen raman are you not happy?)

She asked looking at him

R: no i am not happy ishita

He said making her shocked

R: i am not happy i am very very happy meri jaan i can't tell you am so happy

He said happily while she sighed in relief

R: main papa banne wala hoon hum dono parents banne wale hai am so happy

( i am going to be father we are going to be parents am so happy)

He said and kissed her forehead

I: main kitna daar gayi thi ek pal ke liye mujhe laga aap shyad ready nahi ho iss responsibility ke liye

( i got so sacred for a second i thought you are not ready for this responsibility)

She said looking at him while he smiles and joined his forehead with hers

R: are you mad? Main khush kyu nahi houga this is the best news of my life haa ye hum dono ke liye nayi responsibility hogi but it's a blessing aaj tumne mujhe meri zindagi ki sabse badi khushi di hai  and i love you for that

( are you mad? Why i will not be happy? This is the best news of my life this is new responsibility for us but it's a blessing today you gave me the best news and i love you for that)

He said happily and hugs her tightly while she smiles looking at him

R: thank you jaan thank you so much sachi tumne mujhe meri life ki best news di hai i love you so much

( thank you so much really you gave me the best news i love you so much)

He said and kissed all over her face numberless time while she closed her eyes feeling his love

R: thank you jaan thank you so much i am so happy

He said and kissed her forehead lovingly and hugs her again while she smiles and rested her head on his chest after sometime he broke the hug and caresses her stomach  

R: my baby thank you for coming in our life papa loves you a lot

He bend down and kissed her stomach while she smiles looking at him he looks at her and pecked her hair softly

R: i love you

I: i love you too raman

She said kissing his cheeks and hugs him happily

R: ishita ab meri baat dhyan se suno tumhe apna dhyan rakhna hoga bhot ache se tum koi stress nahi logi koi kaam nahi karogi main tumhe best gynecologist ke paas leke jaauga kal subhe hum hospital  jayege tumhare check up ke liye

( ishita now listen to me carefully you have to take care of yourself you will not take any kind of stress i will take you to the best gynecologist we will go to hospital tomorrow for your checkup)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: relax raman itni tension kyu le rahe ho aap?

( why are you taking so much stress?)

R: ishita tum samjh nahi rahi ye tumhari first pregnancy hai you have to be careful aur mere liye bhi to ye first time hai mujhe bhi bhot dhyan rakhna hoga

( ishita why are you not understanding it's your first pregnancy so you have to be careful and i also have to be very careful towards you)

I: raman calm down

R: ishita you calm down aur ye sab kaam chodo aur chalo aram se betho

( ishita you calm down and leave all this and take rest)

He said and switch off the gas knob

I: but raman mujhe chai banani hai aapke liye

( i have to make tea for you)

R: uski fikar maat karo chai main khood bana luga tum chalo

( don't worry about it i will make it you come with me)

He said and takes her out and made her sit on the chair

R: ishita ab tum jaha aram se betho main tumhare liye kuch khaane ko leke aata hoon tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa aur ab tumhe har do ghante mai kuch naa kuch khaana hoga tumhe apne saath saath baby ka bhi dhyan rakhna hai aur haa aaj se tumhara junk aur oily food khaana band samjhi

( ishita now sit here properly i will bring something for you to eat you have to eat something after every two hours you have to take care of baby also and you will not have oily and junk food from now)

I: raman just relax main pregnant hoon bimar nahi aap khood ek doctor ho aur aap mujhe stress lene ko mana kar rahe ho aur khood itna stress le rahe ho sit here

( raman relax i am pregnant not sick you are also a doctor you are taking so much stress and asking me not to take stress sit here)

She said holding his hand making him sit down near her

R: but ishita

I: raman please calm down ye lo

She said giving him glass of water he looks at her and drinks the water

R: thank you

He said while ishita smiles looking at him

I: raman seriously aap to aise react kar rahe ho jaise main bimar hoon i know aapko meri fikar hai but itna stress maat lo agar aap itna stress loge to mera dhyan koun rakhega? Aapko aise dekh ke mujhe bhi stress hoga

( raman seriously you are reacting like i am ill i know you are worried for me but don't take so much stress if you will take stress than who will take care of me? I will also get stress seeing you like this)

R: i am sorry ishita wo main ye news sunke kuch zada hi excited ho gya aur mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha

( i am sorry ishita i got really excited listing this news and am unable to understand anything)

I: raman aap ho naa mere paas mera dhyan rakhne ke liye to itni fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai aap bilkul tension maat lo main apna pura dhyan rakhugi this is very beautiful phase of our life aur hum har ek pal ko ek saath khul ke jeyege bina kisi fikar ke

( raman you are with me to take care of me so you don't need to get worried don't worry i will take care of myself this is very beautiful phase of our life we will live every moment together without any worry)

She said while he smiles and nodded he hold her hand and kissed it

R: you are right ab hamri life ki nayi shuruwat hogi hamara baby hamari life mai nayi khushiyan leke aayega

( you are right it's new beginning of our life our baby will bring new happiness in our life)

He said while she smiles he hold her hand and made her sit in his lap

R: you know what ishita aaj main bhot khush hoon finally hamari family start hone jaa rahi hai ab hum akele nahi honge hamari ek choti si pyari si family hogi aur hum apne bacho ko duniya ki sari khushiyan denge unko kabhi akela nahi chodege hum dono ne apni family ko kho diya hume kabhi apno ka pyar nahi mila par hum apne bacho ko bhot pyar denge unke liye sab kuch karege hum ache parents banne ki puri kossish karege

( you know what ishita i am really happy today finally our family will start now we will not be alone we will have a happy and small family we will give all happiness to our kids we both lost our family we never got love of a family but we will give all love to our kids we will try to become good parents)

He said with moist eyes while she nodded and wipes his tears

I: main jaanti hoon raman aap best father banoge jaise best husband ho aur main chathi hoon hamara baby bilkul aapki tarh ho

( i know raman you will become best father like a best husband and i want my baby to be like you)

She said while he smiles

R: haa tum thik keh rahi ho main bhi nahi chatha ki hamara baby apni mumma ki tarh borning ho

( yes you are right i also don't want my baby to be boring like you)

He said teasing her while she hit him playfully on chest while he smiles and kissed her hair lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him keeping her head on his chest he also hugs her back tightly they stayed in same position for sometime

After sometime raman broke the hug

R: chalo ab tum chup chap jaha betho main hum dono ke liye khaana ko order karta hoon tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa

( now you sit here silently i will order food for both of us you must be hungry)

I: raman main bana lugi

( raman i will made food)

R: ishita please maine kaha naa tumhe kaam karne ki koi zaroort nahi hai let me pamper my wife

( ishita please i told you naa you don't have to do work let me pamper my wife)

He said making her smile he pecked her hair softly and order food for themselves soon their food arrived and they enjoyed it together

Next morning

Ishita was sleeping peacefully in the room she wakes up and open her eyes and looks for ran but he was not there on bed she was about to get up when she saw him coming in the room holding a tray

R: Good morning jaan

I: morning raman

She said while he comes to her and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: good morning baby

He said caressing her tummy and kissed it while she smiles looking at him

I: raman ye sab kya hai?

( what is this raman?)

She said looking at the tray

R: aaj main apni jaan ke liye aur apne baby ke liye breakfast bana ke laya hoon

( today i made breakfast for you and my baby)

He said keeping tray near her

I: raman par iski kya zaroort thi?

R: oh madam i want to pamper my wife and baby do you have any problem?

He said while she smiles and nodded in no he gave her fresh roses

R: this is for my beautiful wife

He said while she takes flowers and smiles

I: thank you raman

R: now let's have breakfast maine tumhare liye specially apne haathon se ye sandwich banaye hai iski recipe maine internet pe dekhi thi it's very healthy for you and ye hai fresh orange juice jo maine khood banya hai

( now let's have breakfast i made this sandwiches specially for you i find this recipe on internet it's good for you and this is fresh orange juice for you i made it for you)

I: raman aapko itni mehnat karne ki zaroort nahi thi aap

( raman you should not do so much hard work for me)

R: ishita please tum hamesha mera itna dhyan rakhti ho mera sab kaam karti ho ab meri bari hai jaise patni apne pati ka dhyan rakhti hai ussi tarh ek pati ka bhi farz hai apne patni ka dhyan rakahna uski seva karna aur ab baatien karna band karo aur jaldi se khaana shuru karo

( ishita please you always take care of me so much you do so much work for me now it's my turn like a wife take care of his husband it's duty of a husband as well to take care of his wife and now stop talking and start eating)

I: raman par mujhe pehle freshen up hona hai

( raman but i have to freshen up first)

R: tumhe nahi khaana to saaf bata do naa main itni mehnat se tumhare liye bana ke laya hoon but you just don't care

( if you don't want to eat than tell me clearly i did so much hard work for you but you just don't care)

He said sadly while she smiles

I: ok baba main kha rahi hoon

( i am having it)

She said making him smile he feeds her with his hands while she also feeds him than make her drink juice

R: to kaisa laga?

( so how's it?)

He asked while she smiles looking at him

I: bhot hi tasty hai raman thank you so much you are very sweet raman

( it's really tasty raman thank you so much you are really sweet raman)

She said kissing his cheeks making him smile he signal towards his lips while she blushes while he pull her to himself and put his lips on hers and start kissing her softly she also wrapped her arms around him kissing him back after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air he pecked her hair softly

R: now get ready hume doctor ke paas jana hai checkup ke liye

He said while she nodded

R: waise ready hone mai bhi main hi tumhari help kar deta hoon what's say

( i can help you in getting ready also what's say?)

He said with naughty smile making her blush she hit him lightly on shoulder while he smiles and hugs her she also hugs him back resting her head on his chest

After sometime

Ishra went to hospital for her checkup doctor examines ishita

R: doctor ishita thik hai naa?

( doctor is ishita fine?)

D: yes doctor bhalla she is fine don't worry

She said making ishra happy

D: doctor bhalla aap khood ek doctor ho so aapko to pata hai aapko ache se dhyan rakhna hoga mrs bhalla ka pregnancy ke pehle ke kuch maihne thoda zada dhyan rakhna hota hai koi bhi stress nahi hona chaiye aap bas inko regular checkup ke liye leke aata rehna and just keep her happy

( doctor bhalla you are also a doctor so you know you have to take care of her properly you have to careful at first few months of pregnancy don't let her take any kind of stress you and bring her for regular check up just keep her happy)

R: thank you so much doctor i will take care of her

I: doctor please aap raman ko samjiye ye mujhe leke kuch zada hi fikar karte hai

( doctor please tell raman he is very much stressed for me)

D: doctor bhalla aapko fikar karne ki koi zaroort nahi aap bas mrs bhalla ka ache se dhyan rakho agar aap stress loge to aapko dekh ke inko bhi stress hoga which is not good for her aur main jaanti hoon aap inka bhot ache se khyal rakhoge jab bhi zaroort ho you can call me

( doctor bhalla you don't have to take stress just take care of her if you will take stress than she will also get stress seeing you which is not good for her just take care of her you can call me whenever you need )

He said while raman smiles and nodded

R: thank you so much doctor ishita let's go

He said while she nodded and they leaves from there

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Upadted next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman was so happy hearing about Ishita’s pregnancy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

He just couldn’t control his happiness 😍💕😍💕

Ishita was enjoying all the care and pampering 💞😁❣️

Now they’ll have a family whom they can actually call their own🥺🥺💛💛

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Part=33

Raman comes home and rang the bell after sometime ishita comes and opens the door

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa? Tumne mujhe jaldi aane ko kyu kaha?

( what happen ishita are you fine? Why you ask me to come soon?)

He said while she smiles and hugs him

I: i was missing you so much

She said making him smile

R: acha iss liye tumne mujhe jaldi aane ko kaha?

( oh that's why you want me to come soon?)

I: actually aapke liye ek surprise hai
( i have a surprise for you)

R: surprise?

I: thodi der intzaar karo

( wait for sometime)

She said while he smiles and pecked her lips softly

R: aaj itne dino baad meri biwi mujh surprise de rahi hai zaroor kuch acha aur romantic hi hoga

( today after so many days my wife wants to give me surprise it must be something romantic)

I: abhi chalo andar aap jaake freshen up ho main aapke liye chai banati hoon

( now let's go inside go and freshen up i will make tea for you)

She said while he smiles and went to his room

After sometime

Ishita was busy in making tea and snacks when raman comes there and hugs her from behind

R: mera surprise kaha hai?

( where is my surprise?)

He said kissing her cheeks

I: mil jayega have some patience  my love

R: ok let me guess tumne zaroor romantic holidays plan ki hongi last time hum london gaye the to iss baar paris tum bhi waha jaana chathi thi

( ok let me guess you must have planned romantic holidays last time went to london so this time paris you also want to go there)

He said while she smiles listing him

I: no your guess is wrong

R: really? Ok so tumne zaroor candle light dinner plan kiya hoga

( you must planned a candle night dinner)

I: no

She said while he made a face

R: to kya surprise hai bata do naa? I can't wait

( so what's the surprise i can't wait)

I: pehle aap chai pilo phir bataugi

( first you have drink then i will tell you)

R: ishita tell me ab naa mujhse wait nahi ho raha please kya surprise hai

( ishita please tell me i can't wait now what's the surprise? )

He said while she smiles and turn towards him

I: par aapko wait to karna hoga raman

( but you have to wait raman)

R: kya matlab?

( what do you mean?)

I: raman wo hamare ghar mai ek mehmaan aane wala hai

( raman actually a guest is coming in our home)

She said blushing while he looks at her confused

R: mehmaan koun? Mihir aur mihika aane wale hai kya wo laut aaye london se?

( guest whom? Are mihir and mihika returning from london?)

He said while ishita looked at him

I: raman main mihir mihika ki baat nahi kar rahi

( raman i am not talking about mihir and mihika)

R: to phir koun aane wala hai?

( so who is coming?)

He said while she looks down

I: raman he is someone very special uske aane se hum dono ki life bilkul badal jayegi ( our life will be change after he will come)

She said smiling while he looks at her confuse

R: tum kya keh rahi ho ishita? Kisi baat kar rahi ho Mujhse zada important tumhare liye koun ho sakta hai? Koun aane wala hai ishita?

( what are you saying ishita? Who is more important for you than me? Tell me who is coming?)

He said while she looks at him disbelief

I: raman aap kitne buddhu ho aap kyu nahi samjh rahe ho?

( raman you are really fool why don't you understand?)

R: to tum saaf saaf batao naa mujhe nahi samjh aa rha tum kya keh rahi ho?

( so you tell me clearly naa i am not able to understand anything what are you saying?)

I: raman main hamare baby ki baat kar rahi hoon

( raman i am talking about our baby)

She said looking at him

R: haa to hamara baby

( our baby)

He stopped in mid realising what she said and looks at her to confirm it

R: what kya kaha tumne? Phir se kaho

( what did you said? Say it again)

I: i am pregnant raman aap papa banne wale ho ( you are going to become father)

She said blushing looking down making him shocked

R: what are you serious?

He said while she nodded

I: kya hua raman aap khush nahi ho kya iss news se?

( what happen raman are you not happy?)

She asked looking at him

R: no i am not happy ishita

He said making her shocked

R: i am not happy i am very very happy meri jaan i can't tell you am so happy

He said happily while she sighed in relief

R: main papa banne wala hoon hum dono parents banne wale hai am so happy

( i am going to be father we are going to be parents am so happy)

He said and kissed her forehead

I: main kitna daar gayi thi ek pal ke liye mujhe laga aap shyad ready nahi ho iss responsibility ke liye

( i got so sacred for a second i thought you are not ready for this responsibility)

She said looking at him while he smiles and joined his forehead with hers

R: are you mad? Main khush kyu nahi houga this is the best news of my life haa ye hum dono ke liye nayi responsibility hogi but it's a blessing aaj tumne mujhe meri zindagi ki sabse badi khushi di hai  and i love you for that

( are you mad? Why i will not be happy? This is the best news of my life this is new responsibility for us but it's a blessing today you gave me the best news and i love you for that)

He said happily and hugs her tightly while she smiles looking at him

R: thank you jaan thank you so much sachi tumne mujhe meri life ki best news di hai i love you so much

( thank you so much really you gave me the best news i love you so much)

He said and kissed all over her face numberless time while she closed her eyes feeling his love

R: thank you jaan thank you so much i am so happy

He said and kissed her forehead lovingly and hugs her again while she smiles and rested her head on his chest after sometime he broke the hug and caresses her stomach  

R: my baby thank you for coming in our life papa loves you a lot

He bend down and kissed her stomach while she smiles looking at him he looks at her and pecked her hair softly

R: i love you

I: i love you too raman

She said kissing his cheeks and hugs him happily

R: ishita ab meri baat dhyan se suno tumhe apna dhyan rakhna hoga bhot ache se tum koi stress nahi logi koi kaam nahi karogi main tumhe best gynecologist ke paas leke jaauga kal subhe hum hospital  jayege tumhare check up ke liye

( ishita now listen to me carefully you have to take care of yourself you will not take any kind of stress i will take you to the best gynecologist we will go to hospital tomorrow for your checkup)

I: relax raman itni tension kyu le rahe ho aap?

( why are you taking so much stress?)

R: ishita tum samjh nahi rahi ye tumhari first pregnancy hai you have to be careful aur mere liye bhi to ye first time hai mujhe bhi bhot dhyan rakhna hoga

( ishita why are you not understanding it's your first pregnancy so you have to be careful and i also have to be very careful towards you)

I: raman calm down

R: ishita you calm down aur ye sab kaam chodo aur chalo aram se betho

( ishita you calm down and leave all this and take rest)

He said and switch off the gas knob

I: but raman mujhe chai banani hai aapke liye

( i have to make tea for you)

R: uski fikar maat karo chai main khood bana luga tum chalo

( don't worry about it i will make it you come with me)

He said and takes her out and made her sit on the chair

R: ishita ab tum jaha aram se betho main tumhare liye kuch khaane ko leke aata hoon tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa aur ab tumhe har do ghante mai kuch naa kuch khaana hoga tumhe apne saath saath baby ka bhi dhyan rakhna hai aur haa aaj se tumhara junk aur oily food khaana band samjhi

( ishita now sit here properly i will bring something for you to eat you have to eat something after every two hours you have to take care of baby also and you will not have oily and junk food from now)

I: raman just relax main pregnant hoon bimar nahi aap khood ek doctor ho aur aap mujhe stress lene ko mana kar rahe ho aur khood itna stress le rahe ho sit here

( raman relax i am pregnant not sick you are also a doctor you are taking so much stress and asking me not to take stress sit here)

She said holding his hand making him sit down near her

R: but ishita

I: raman please calm down ye lo

She said giving him glass of water he looks at her and drinks the water

R: thank you

He said while ishita smiles looking at him

I: raman seriously aap to aise react kar rahe ho jaise main bimar hoon i know aapko meri fikar hai but itna stress maat lo agar aap itna stress loge to mera dhyan koun rakhega? Aapko aise dekh ke mujhe bhi stress hoga

( raman seriously you are reacting like i am ill i know you are worried for me but don't take so much stress if you will take stress than who will take care of me? I will also get stress seeing you like this)

R: i am sorry ishita wo main ye news sunke kuch zada hi excited ho gya aur mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha

( i am sorry ishita i got really excited listing this news and am unable to understand anything)

I: raman aap ho naa mere paas mera dhyan rakhne ke liye to itni fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai aap bilkul tension maat lo main apna pura dhyan rakhugi this is very beautiful phase of our life aur hum har ek pal ko ek saath khul ke jeyege bina kisi fikar ke

( raman you are with me to take care of me so you don't need to get worried don't worry i will take care of myself this is very beautiful phase of our life we will live every moment together without any worry)

She said while he smiles and nodded he hold her hand and kissed it

R: you are right ab hamri life ki nayi shuruwat hogi hamara baby hamari life mai nayi khushiyan leke aayega

( you are right it's new beginning of our life our baby will bring new happiness in our life)

He said while she smiles he hold her hand and made her sit in his lap

R: you know what ishita aaj main bhot khush hoon finally hamari family start hone jaa rahi hai ab hum akele nahi honge hamari ek choti si pyari si family hogi aur hum apne bacho ko duniya ki sari khushiyan denge unko kabhi akela nahi chodege hum dono ne apni family ko kho diya hume kabhi apno ka pyar nahi mila par hum apne bacho ko bhot pyar denge unke liye sab kuch karege hum ache parents banne ki puri kossish karege

( you know what ishita i am really happy today finally our family will start now we will not be alone we will have a happy and small family we will give all happiness to our kids we both lost our family we never got love of a family but we will give all love to our kids we will try to become good parents)

He said with moist eyes while she nodded and wipes his tears

I: main jaanti hoon raman aap best father banoge jaise best husband ho aur main chathi hoon hamara baby bilkul aapki tarh ho

( i know raman you will become best father like a best husband and i want my baby to be like you)

She said while he smiles

R: haa tum thik keh rahi ho main bhi nahi chatha ki hamara baby apni mumma ki tarh borning ho

( yes you are right i also don't want my baby to be boring like you)

He said teasing her while she hit him playfully on chest while he smiles and kissed her hair lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him keeping her head on his chest he also hugs her back tightly they stayed in same position for sometime

After sometime raman broke the hug

R: chalo ab tum chup chap jaha betho main hum dono ke liye khaana ko order karta hoon tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa

( now you sit here silently i will order food for both of us you must be hungry)

I: raman main bana lugi

( raman i will made food)

R: ishita please maine kaha naa tumhe kaam karne ki koi zaroort nahi hai let me pamper my wife

( ishita please i told you naa you don't have to do work let me pamper my wife)

He said making her smile he pecked her hair softly and order food for themselves soon their food arrived and they enjoyed it together

Next morning

Ishita was sleeping peacefully in the room she wakes up and open her eyes and looks for ran but he was not there on bed she was about to get up when she saw him coming in the room holding a tray

R: Good morning jaan

I: morning raman

She said while he comes to her and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: good morning baby

He said caressing her tummy and kissed it while she smiles looking at him

I: raman ye sab kya hai?

( what is this raman?)

She said looking at the tray

R: aaj main apni jaan ke liye aur apne baby ke liye breakfast bana ke laya hoon

( today i made breakfast for you and my baby)

He said keeping tray near her

I: raman par iski kya zaroort thi?

R: oh madam i want to pamper my wife and baby do you have any problem?

He said while she smiles and nodded in no he gave her fresh roses

R: this is for my beautiful wife

He said while she takes flowers and smiles

I: thank you raman

R: now let's have breakfast maine tumhare liye specially apne haathon se ye sandwich banaye hai iski recipe maine internet pe dekhi thi it's very healthy for you and ye hai fresh orange juice jo maine khood banya hai

( now let's have breakfast i made this sandwiches specially for you i find this recipe on internet it's good for you and this is fresh orange juice for you i made it for you)

I: raman aapko itni mehnat karne ki zaroort nahi thi aap

( raman you should not do so much hard work for me)

R: ishita please tum hamesha mera itna dhyan rakhti ho mera sab kaam karti ho ab meri bari hai jaise patni apne pati ka dhyan rakhti hai ussi tarh ek pati ka bhi farz hai apne patni ka dhyan rakahna uski seva karna aur ab baatien karna band karo aur jaldi se khaana shuru karo

( ishita please you always take care of me so much you do so much work for me now it's my turn like a wife take care of his husband it's duty of a husband as well to take care of his wife and now stop talking and start eating)

I: raman par mujhe pehle freshen up hona hai

( raman but i have to freshen up first)

R: tumhe nahi khaana to saaf bata do naa main itni mehnat se tumhare liye bana ke laya hoon but you just don't care

( if you don't want to eat than tell me clearly i did so much hard work for you but you just don't care)

He said sadly while she smiles

I: ok baba main kha rahi hoon

( i am having it)

She said making him smile he feeds her with his hands while she also feeds him than make her drink juice

R: to kaisa laga?

( so how's it?)

He asked while she smiles looking at him

I: bhot hi tasty hai raman thank you so much you are very sweet raman

( it's really tasty raman thank you so much you are really sweet raman)

She said kissing his cheeks making him smile he signal towards his lips while she blushes while he pull her to himself and put his lips on hers and start kissing her softly she also wrapped her arms around him kissing him back after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air he pecked her hair softly

R: now get ready hume doctor ke paas jana hai checkup ke liye

He said while she nodded

R: waise ready hone mai bhi main hi tumhari help kar deta hoon what's say

( i can help you in getting ready also what's say?)

He said with naughty smile making her blush she hit him lightly on shoulder while he smiles and hugs her she also hugs him back resting her head on his chest

After sometime

Ishra went to hospital for her checkup doctor examines ishita

R: doctor ishita thik hai naa?

( doctor is ishita fine?)

D: yes doctor bhalla she is fine don't worry

She said making ishra happy

D: doctor bhalla aap khood ek doctor ho so aapko to pata hai aapko ache se dhyan rakhna hoga mrs bhalla ka pregnancy ke pehle ke kuch maihne thoda zada dhyan rakhna hota hai koi bhi stress nahi hona chaiye aap bas inko regular checkup ke liye leke aata rehna and just keep her happy

( doctor bhalla you are also a doctor so you know you have to take care of her properly you have to careful at first few months of pregnancy don't let her take any kind of stress you and bring her for regular check up just keep her happy)

R: thank you so much doctor i will take care of her

I: doctor please aap raman ko samjiye ye mujhe leke kuch zada hi fikar karte hai

( doctor please tell raman he is very much stressed for me)

D: doctor bhalla aapko fikar karne ki koi zaroort nahi aap bas mrs bhalla ka ache se dhyan rakho agar aap stress loge to aapko dekh ke inko bhi stress hoga which is not good for her aur main jaanti hoon aap inka bhot ache se khyal rakhoge jab bhi zaroort ho you can call me

( doctor bhalla you don't have to take stress just take care of her if you will take stress than she will also get stress seeing you which is not good for her just take care of her you can call me whenever you need )

He said while raman smiles and nodded

R: thank you so much doctor ishita let's go

He said while she nodded and they leaves from there

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

good

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know Raman taking care of Ishita 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome update di

Raman was so happy hearing about Ishita’s pregnancy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

He just couldn’t control his happiness 😍💕😍💕

Ishita was enjoying all the care and pampering 💞😁❣️

Now they’ll have a family whom they can actually call their own🥺🥺💛💛

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di