Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Teaser

I: kya hua adi? Aap itna sad kyu lag rahe ho?

( what happen adi? Why are you looking so sad?)

She said making adi look at her

A: sauteli maa ka matlab kya hota hai mumma? Kal wo aunty aisa kyu bol rahi thi ki aap meri sauteli mumma ho?

( mumma what's the meaning of step mother? Why was that aunty saying that you are my step mother?)

He asked looking at her while ishita gets shocked listing this

A: mumma kya sach mai jab naya baby aa jayega to aap mujhse pyar nahi karogi? Aap sirf chote baby se pyar karogi

( mumma will you really not love me after baby will come to the world? will love only the new baby?)

He asked innocently while ishita's eyes get moist listing him

I: no adi beta mumma loves you the most

A: aap sirf meri mumma ho naa mujhe chotu baby nahi chaiye mumma agar baby aa gya to aap usse zada love karogi i hate him aap sirf meri mumma ho aur kisi ki nahi

( you are only my mumma i don't want new baby if new baby will come then you will love only him i hate him you are only my mumma)

He said with teary eyes while ishita looks at him while her eyes get moist and she hugs him

I: adi mumma aapse sabse zada love karti hai aap mere first baby ho aur koi bhi aapki jagh nahi le sakta

( adi mumma loves you the most you are my first baby and no one can take your place)

A: promise mumma

He said while ishita nodded and kissed his forehead while adi hugs her ishita wipes her tears raman who was standing on the door listen all this

P.s: will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated a teaser please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know what will happen now and how will they make  Adi's fear go 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Teasing teaser di

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know what will happen now and how will they make  Adi's fear go 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=19

Ishra were hugging each other after sometime raman broke the hug

R: now don't cry dekho rone ki wajeh tumhara sara make up bhi khrab ho gya ab princess nahi chudial lag rahi ho

( now don't cry see your makeup also gets ruined beacuse of crying now you are looking like a vamp)

He said teasing her while she looks at him and hit him on chest

R: ouch

He put his hand on chest while she got worried

I: raman am sorry maine to halke se mara tha ( i hit you lightly)

R: what sorry kitna pain ho rha hai mujhe

( i am having so much pain)

I: i am sorry raman

R: sorry kehne ki zaroort nahi hai pata hai jab bhi tum aise gusse se mujhe dekhti ho naa to mujhe kitna daar lagta hai tumse mere dil ko kitni chot phoncti hai ab maine to sach hi kaha tha tumhe gussa aa gya thoda gussa kam kiya karo yaar pati hoon tumhara

( you don't need to say sorry you know whenever you look at me angrily i got so scared that's why i am saying don't get so angry i am your poor husband)

He said while she looks at him shocked

I: to aap natak kar rahe the?

( so you was lying?)

R: haa ab to maanti ho naa bhot achi acting karta hoon main

( yes i did good acting naa?)

I: raman are you serious main sach mai daar gayi thi ( i was really  sacred)

She said angrily while he smiles looking at her

R: ok i am sorry

He said holding his ears while she looks at him and smiles and both start laughing looking at each other

I: really raman you are too much

R: tum aise haste hue hi achi lagti ho ishita bas tumhe hamesha aise hi dekhna chatha hoon

( you look beautiful when you smile i want to see you like this always)

He said making her look at him

I: aap mere saath ho to main har musibat ka saamna haste hue kar lugi

( if you are with me i can face any problem happily )

She said making him smile he hold her hand in his

R: main tum par kabhi koi musibat aane hi nahi duga you know what ishita maine kabhi nahi socha tha palak ke jaane ke baad mai apni life mai move on kar paauga par jab tum meri life mai aayi sab badal gya tumme mujhe mera sacha life partner mil gya jiske saath mai puri zindagi bita sakta hoon

( i will never let you face any problem you know what ishita i never thought i will able to move on in my life after palak but you changed everything i got a true life partner in you with whom i can spend my whole life)

He said while she smiles listing this from him while he side hugged her

R: now let's go out sab wait kar rahe hai

He said while she nodded and they both went out

At night

Ishita made adi sleep and kissed his forehead and cover him properly with quilt raman comes there and smiles looking at them he comes to adi and kissed his forehead

R: thank god so gya mujhe laga abhi bhi ro raha hoga

( thank god he fall sleep i thought he is still crying)

I: bhot dard ho rha tha bechare ko

R: don't worry ishita he will be fine mera adi bhot strong hai

He said while she smiles and nodded

R: tum bhi bhot thak gayi hogi naa ab so jao main freshen up hoke aata hoon

( you must be tired naa now go and sleep i am going to freshen up)

He said while she nodded and he went to washroom after sometime he comes out of washroom and saw ishita keeping clothes in cupboard raman comes to her

R: ishita ye tum kya kar rahi ho? Maine tumse kaha naa chal ke so jao

( ishita what are you doing? I told you naa take rest)

I: raman relax main thodi der mai so jaaugi

( i will sleep in some time)

R: no ishita just look at the time tum ye sab subhe bhi kar sakti ho actually nahi tum ye maat karna main sab kar luga you take rest ( you can do it tomorrow actually you don't need to do all this i will do all this you take rest)

He said while she smiles seeing his concern for her

I: raman relax i am fine

R: ishita you need to relax tumhari delivery mai thoda time bacha hai abhi you should take complete rest i don't want any complication

I: raman please relax aap kyu itni fikar kar rahe ho? ( why are you getting so worried)

R: listen ishita now you need to relax tumhe ab apna pura dhyan rakhna hai apne saath saath baby ke bare mai bhi sochna hai tumhe samjhi ( you have to take care of yourself you have to think about baby as well)

He said cupping her face while she smiles looking at him and nodded

R: baby apni mumma se kaho papa ki baat maane aur apna ache se dhyan rakhe abhi bas kuch hi time bacha hai phir aap iss duniya mai aa jaaoge aur main nahi chata aapko aur mumma ko koi bhi problem ho

( baby tell your mumma to listen to papa and take care of herself very soon you are going to come to this world i don't want you and mumma to have any problem)

He said caressing her baby bump while baby kicks making them smile

R: see ishita abhi baby bhi bol rha hai uski baat to maani padegi naa?

( now baby is also saying this now you have to listen to him)

He said while she smiles and nodded

R: baby papa is waiting for you

He said keeping his hand on her baby bump he bend down and kissed her baby bump while she looks at him smiling between tears he looks at her he wipes her tears and nodded in no and kissed her forehead while she close her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him resting her head on his chest they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug

R: now let's go and sleep

He said while she smiles and nodded and they both went to sleep 

Next morning

Ishita gets up first and saw raman and adi sleeping peacefully she smiles looking at them and kissed their foreheads lovingly then she went to get freshen up after sometime she comes out after changing and saw adi was already waken up she went to him

I: adi beta how are you now? Ab better feel ho rha hai? ( are you feeling better now?)

She said kissing his forehead while adi nodded and hugs her

I: come baby mumma will make you ready

She said and pecked his hair softly while adi hugs her

After sometime

Ishita went to adi's room and saw him doing his homework

I: adi beta ye lo aapka chocolate shake

She said keeping the glass on table and she sits next to him

I: main help karu homework mai?

( can i help you in your homework?)

She said while adi nodded in no while ishita cups his face

I: kya hua adi? Aap itna sad kyu lag rahe ho?

( what happen adi? Why are you looking so sad?)

She said making adi look at her

A: sauteli maa ka matlab kya hota hai mumma? Kal wo aunty aisa kyu bol rahi thi ki aap meri sauteli mumma ho?

( mumma what's the meaning of step mother? Why was that aunty saying that you are my step mother?)

He asked looking at her while ishita gets shocked listing this

A: mumma kya sach mai jab naya baby aa jayega to aap mujhse pyar nahi karogi? Aap sirf chote baby se pyar karogi

( mumma will you really not love me after baby will come to the world? will love only the new baby?)

He asked innocently while ishita's eyes get moist listing him

I: no adi beta mumma loves you the most

A: aap sirf meri mumma ho naa mujhe chotu baby nahi chaiye mumma agar baby aa gya to aap usse zada love karogi i hate him aap sirf meri mumma ho aur kisi ki nahi

( you are only my mumma i don't want new baby if new baby will come then you will love only him i hate him you are only my mumma)

He said with teary eyes while ishita looks at him while her eyes get moist and she hugs him

I: adi mumma aapse sabse zada love karti hai aap mere first baby ho aur koi bhi aapki jagh nahi le sakta

( adi mumma loves you the most you are my first baby and no one can take your place)

A: promise mumma

He said while ishita nodded and kissed his forehead while adi hugs her ishita wipes her tears raman who was standing on the door listen all this

I: adi aap apna homework main abhi aati hoon

( adi you do your homework i will just come)

She said while adi nodded ishita wipes her tears and leaves from there she saw raman standing on the door she looked at him

I: raman wo main thoda thak gayi hoon room mai jaa rahi hoon

( raman i am tiered i am going to my room)

She said and leaves from there while raman looks at her and went inside room

R: adi

He calls him making adi look at him

A: papa

R: come here

He sits near him and made him sit in his lap

R: adi beta aap sabse zada love kisse karte ho?

( adi whom do you love the most?)

A: aapse aur mumma se

( you and mumma)

R: nahi adi aap sabse zada love kisse karte ho agar aapko mumma aur papa mai se kisi ek ko choose karna ho to aap kisko choose karoge?

( no adi tell me whom do you love the most? If you have to choose any one from mumma and me then whom you will choose?)

He said making adi look at him

A: main aap dono se bhot love karta hoon papa main kisi ek ko kaise choose kar sakta hoon

( i love you both a lot papa how can i choose any one?)

R: adi beta jaise aap mujhse aur mumma dono se equally love karte ho naa dono mai se kisi ek choose nahi kar sakte waise hi mumma bhi aapse aur chotu baby dono se bhot love karti hai aur wo bhi kisi ek choose nahi kar sakti

( adi like you love me and your mom equally you can't choose any one between us like that your mumma also loves you and baby equally and she can't choose any one)

He said while adi looks at him

R: see adi beta aap jaante ho naa aapki mumma aapse kitna pyar karti hai kya aapko lagta hai ki chotu baby ke aane se unka pyar kam ho jayega? Kya aapko mumma pe trust nahi hai?

( adi you know naa you mom loves you so much do you think her love will get less after baby will come? Don't you trust your mumma)

A: no papa i trust mumma wo best hai

R: to phir aapne mumma se aisa kyu kaha ki baby ke aane ke baad wo aapse love nahi karegi aur aapko chotu baby nahi chaiye? Adi aapki mumma sabse zada love aapse karti hai shyad chotu baby se bhi zada but aap agar unke love pe doubt katoge to unko kitna bura lagega naa agar aapki mumma aapke pyar pe doubt karti to aapko acha lagta?

( then why you said this to your mom that she will not love you after baby will come and you don't want baby adi your mom loves you the most maybe more than the baby but if you will doubt on her love then she will feel bad if your mom will doubt on your love you will feel bad naa?)

He said while adi nodded

R: adi you are my good boy i know aap mumma se bhot pyar karte ho aur unko kisi ke saath share nahi karna chathe the but beta trust me baby ke aane ke baad bhi mumma ka love kabhi change nahi hoga aap jaante ho naa kal unn aunties ne mumma ko kaise hurt kiya tha aap kyu unki baaton ke baare mai itna soch rahe ho aapki mumma aapko iss world mai sabse zada love karti hai she is your real mumma

( adi you are my good boy i know you love your mom very much and don't want to share her with anyone but trust me adi your mom will love you a lot always even after baby will come your mumma love you the most in the world she is your real mother)

He said while adi looks at him

A: sorry papa maine mumma ko sach mai hurt kiya naa? Mumma mujhse naraz hogi naa?

( sorry papa did i really hurt mumma? Is she angry with me?)

R: no beta mumma aapse kabhi naraz nahi ho sakti aap bas jaake unko sorry keh do unko hug karo mumma khush ho jayegi

( no mumma can never get angry with you just go to her and say sorry and give her a hug she will get happy)

He said while adi smiles and nodded

R: so let's go

He said and they both went to her room ishita was sitting on the bed lost in thoughts adi comes to her

A: mumma i am sorry

He said making ishita look at him

I: adi beta aap kyu sorry keh rahe ho?

( adi why are you saying sorry?)

A: mumma maine aapko hurt kiya naa main janta hoon aap mujhse kitna pyar karti ho phir bhi maine aapko hurt kiya mumma main janta hoon aap mujhse aur baby se dono se equally love karte ho aur baby ke aane ke baad bhi aap mujhse aise hi love karogi kal aunties ne aapko rulaya aur aaj maine mumma mujhe baby se koi problem nahi hai i am sorry mumma main phir kabhi aise nahi kahuga

( mumma i hurt you naa i know you love me a lot still i hurt you today mumma i know you love me and baby equally and you will love me like this always yesterday those aunties made you cry and today i did same i am sorry mumma i will never hurt you again)

He said with teary eyes

I: no adi beta mujhe aapki baat ka bilkul bura nahi laga aur ye baat sach hai ki mumma aapse sabse zada love karti hai

( no adi i didn't feel bad and it's true that i love you the most)

She said wiping his tears

A: mumma maine aapko hurt kiya aap kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaogi naa

( mumma i hurt you naa you will never go leaving me naa?)

He asked innocently while ishita looks at him and nodded in no

I: adi main aapko chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jaaugi mumma loves you the most

( adi i will never go leaving you mumma loves you the most)

She said kissing his cheeks while adi smiles

A: you are world's best mumma aur jab baby aa jayega naa to hum dono milke aapka dhyan rakhege aap main baby aur papa ek saath rahege hamesha

( you are world's best mumma and when baby will come we both will take care of you then me you baby and papa will live together always)

He said while ishita smiles between tears and she kissed his forehead and hugs him

I: i love you adi beta

A: i love you too mumma

He said making her smile while raman was looking at them standing on the door he smiles looking at them

R: this is not done mujhse to koi pyar hi nahi karta ( no one loves me)

He said making ishadi look at him

R: tum dono maa bete hamesha ek dusre ke saath busy rehte ho meri to koi value hi nahi hai

( you both mother and son are always busy with each other no one cares for me)

He said making sad face while ishita and adi smiles looking at him

A: offo papa ab aap gussa maat ho? Main aur mumma aapse bhi bhot love karte hai right mumma?

( offo papa don't get angry me and mumma loves you a lot right mumma?)

He said looking at her while she smiles and nodded while raman comes to them

A: mumma papa aap dono best ho i love you both

He said making ishra smile raman wrapped his arms around both of them hugging them while ishadi smiles looking at him and hugs him back

R: waise main soch raha tha kitne din ho gaye hum dinner pe nahi gaye so aaj raat ko chale bhar dinner par?

( i was thinking it's been long we didn't went for dinner so let's go out for dinner tonight)

A: yay hum dinner pe jayege

( we will go for dinner)

He said happily while ishra smiles looking at him

R: yes we will go abhi aap jaldi se jaake apna homework finish karo ( now go and finish your homework)

He said while adi nodded he kissed his cheeks and leaves from there while ishra smiles looking at him

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews .