IshRa Ss Hume Tumse Hua Hai part 30 on page 96 on 2/10 - Page 35

Posted: 3 years ago

Part=11

Param was sitting in his room when the door bell rings he went to open the door and saw ishita standing there he smiles seeing her

P: ishita what a Pleasant 
surprise

He said while ishita looks at him

P: please come inside naa welcome welcome to your home shadi ke baad ye tumhara bhi ghar hoga naa please come naa

( please come inside welcome to your home it will be your home after wedding)

He said while she enter in in his house

P: ishita main tumhe bata nahi sakta main kitna khush hoon main jaanta tha ki tum zaroor aaogi tum mujhse shadi karne ko tyar ho jaaogi kyunki tumhe mujhse acha life partner mil hi nahi sakta i will give you all happiness

( ishita i can't tell you i am so happy i knew it you will come you will get ready to marry me beacuse you can't get better life partner than me i will give you all happiness)

He said and hold her hand

P: come with me ishita i want to show you something

He said while she was trying to take her hand out of his hold while he takes her to his room ishita gets shocked seeing her pictures on the walls

P: dekho ishita just look at it ye tumhari sari pictures maine apne room se kabse laga ke rakhi hai pata hai jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha to maine decide kar liya tha ki main tumhe apna banuga maine kabhi tumse nahi kaha ki main tumhe passand karta hoon kabhi himmat nahi hui tumse kehne ki

( see ishita just look at all this i put your pictures in my room from so long you know i start liking you when i saw you for the first time i decided to make you mine i never said that i like you beacuse i never get the courage to tell you this)

He said looking at her

P: main jaan bhooj ke tumse baar baar milne ke bhane dhoondhta tha jaanta hoon main maine bhot pareshan kiya tumhe kyunki main tumhe dikhana chatha tha ki agar tum meri ho jaaogi to main tumhari sabhi pareshaniya khtam kar duga tumhe main itna pareshan karna chatha ki tumhare paas mere siva koi option hi naa ho mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta tha tumhe dukhi dekh kar par kya karta main tumhe majboor karna chatha tha ki tum apne sab dukh aur taklif chod ke mere paas aa jao kyunki mere paas sab kuch hai ab agar tumhe haasil karne ke liye mujhe tumhe thoda pareshan bhi karna pada to usme kuch galat nahi hai naa

( i always tries to find ways to meet you again and again i know ishita i troubled you a lot beacuse i want to show you if you will become mine then i will end all your problems i want to trouble you so much so that you have no option other than to come to me beacuse i have everything i can't see you sad but i want to force you so that you come to me for my money i want to get you at any cost and there is nothing wrong in it)

He said touching her cheeks making her feel disgusting

P: i know ishita tum mujhe passand nahi karti but i really like you main tumhe kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakta iss liye maine uss raman bhalla ko sabak sikhaya ishita agar main chatha to tumhare saath zabrdasti karke tumhe haasil kar sakta tha par maine aisa kuch nahi kiya main to tumhe apni biwi banna chatha hoon ek baar hamari shadi ho gayi naa to tumhe duniya ki sari khushiyan duga tumhe bhot pyar karuga sari duniya ko dikhauga ki param khurana ki wife kitni sundar hai sab mujhse jealous feel karege sabko dikhauga ki param ki choice kitni achi hai main tumhe honeymoon ke liye london leke jaauga bas tum mujhe khush rakhna aur main tumhe khush rakhuga

( i know ishita you don't like me but i really like you i can't see you with anyone else that's why i teach raman bhalla a nice lesson for coming close to you ishita if i want i can get you forcefully but i want to marry you i want to give you all the happiness you are very lucky ishita you are going to be my wife i will love you a lot i will show to this world that i got such a beautiful wife i want everyone to feel jealous of me you know what i will take you to london for our honeymoon i will keep you happy and you will make me happy)

He said laughing like mad he comes to her and touches her face while she looks at him angrily and slaps him hard making him shocked

I: bas bhot ho gya tumhe kya lagta hai main tum jaise ghaitya insan se shadi karugi tum mujhse pyar karte ho seriously? Pyar ka matlab bhi pata hai tumhe? Tum bas mujhe haasil karna chahte ho mujhe apni biwi nahi trophy banna chahte ho jisko jeet kar tum duniya ke saamne show off karna chahte ho meri majboori ka fayda utha ke mujhe hasil karna chahte ho par tum jaise gahitya insan se kabhi koi bhi ladki pyar nahi kar sakti koi ladki tumse shadi nahi karegi beacuse you are disgusting

( enough is enough what do you think i will marry you? You love me like seriously? Do you even know the meaning of love? You don't love me you just want to get me you don't want a wife you want a trophy to show everyone you want to take advantage of my helplessness you are really disgusting no girl can love you no one will get ready to marry you)

She said while he got angry

P: teri himmat kaise hui mujh par haath uthane ki main tumse shadi karna chatha hoon iss liye khood ko lucky samjho warna tujh jaisi ladki se koun shadi karega agar main chahu to abhi issi whakt zabardasti tujhe apna bana sakta hoon tumhari izzat ke saath kehl sakta hoon phir kisi ko mooh dikhane ke layak nahi rahogi

( how dare you to slap me? I want to marry you so you are very lucky otherwise who will marry you if i want i can make you mine now only i will destroy you and you can't do anything you will not able to show your face to anyone)

He said looking at her angrily while ishita slaps him again making him shocked

I: tumhe kya lagta hai main tumse daar jaaugi? Nahi darti main tumse mujhe kamzor samjhne ki galti bilkul bhi maat karna samjhe tum

( what do you think i will get scared of you? I am not scared of you i am not weak do you get that?)

She said pushing him away while he got angry and comes towards her to hit her when raman comes there with police param gets shocked seeing this

P: ye sab kya hai?

( what is this?)

R: inspector sir please arrest him

P: but maine kya kiya hai? Aap mujhe arrest nahi kar sakte maine kuch nahi kiya ye ladki khood aayi thi mere ghar pe maine kuch galat nahi kiya hai

( but what i have done? You can't arrest me i have not done anything this girl comes to me i have not done anything wrong)

He said while raman slaps him hard

R: bas band kar apna natak tumne kal mujhe marne ke liye gunde bheje aur phir ishita ko blackmail kiya ki wo tujse shadi kare warna to uski family ko harm karega

( stop your drama you tried to kill me and you blackmailed ishita to marry you otherwise you will harm her family)

P: maine aisa kuch nahi kiya ye sach nahi hai ye sab iss ladki ne kaha ne ye jhoot bol rahi hai ye kabse mere piche padi hai mere saath relationship banna chathi hai taaki mujhse paise le sake ye bhot hi ghatiya ladki hai paison ke liye apne aap ko bechna chahti hai she is a

( i have not done anything it's not true she ia lying she was behind me she wants to make relationship with me for money she is very cheap she want to sell herself for money she is a)

He couldn't complete his sentence as raman punch him hard on face

R: how dare you main teri jaan le luga samjha ( i will kill you)

He said punching him again he start beating him angrily

In: mr bhalla please stop it isko iske kiye ki saza hum denge aap chod isko please

( we will punish him for his crime please leave him)

R: no i will kill him

He said beating him black and blue while police was trying to stop him

I: raman sir please leave him

She said while raman looks at her and stops beating him

R: bata ab sabko tumne kya kiya warna teri jaan le luga main bolo

( tell everyone what you have done otherwise i will kill you)

He said angrily making him scared

P: haa ye sach hai maine hi wo gunde bheje the kyunki main tumse badla lena chatha tha aur maine ishita ko blackmail kiya tha kyunki main usko haasil karna chatha tha

( yes this is true i send those goons beacuse i want to take revenge from you and i blackmailed ishita beacuse i want to get her)

He said while raman slaps him hard again

R: inspector sir ab to isne sab kuch confess kar liya please take him from here

( inspector sir now he confessed everything please take him from here)

He said while police arrested param and takes him from there

R: tum thik ho naa ishita?

( are you fine ishita?)

He asked looking at her while she nodded

I: thank you so much sir aap nahi hote to mujh mai itni himmat nahi aati usko face karne ki aaj aapki wajeh se hi param arrest hua thank you so much

( thank you so much sir beacuse of you i got courage to face him today beacuse of you param got arrested thank you so much)

R: it's ok ishita tumhe mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai ye sab tumhari wajeh se hua hai tumne bina dare usko face kiya

( it's ok ishita you don't need to say thanks to me it was possible only beacuse of you beacuse you faced him without any fear)

I: phir bhi jo aapne mere liye kiya wo koi nahi kar pata i don't know how to thank you agar aap nahi hote naa to meri zindagi barbad ho jaati shyad main apni zindagi khtam kar deti par aapne sab kuch sambhal liya

( but still what you did for me no one can do it i don't know how to thank you if you were not with me then my life will be spoiled you saved me)

She said while her eyes get moist while he comes to her and wipes her tears

R: mere hote hue tumhare saath kabhi kuch galat nahi hoga i promise you

( nothing wrong can happen with you till i am with you i promise you)

He said looking at her while she looks at him and hugs him making him shocked he looks at her and he smiles and wrapped his arms around her after sometime they broke the hug

R: let's go

He said while she nodded and they leaves from there they were going towards car when ishita saw blood oozing from his hand

I: raman sir ye kya aapko kitni chot aayi hai

( raman sir what is this you got injured)

R: i am fine ishita don't worry

I: no you are not fine come with me

She said and hold his hand while he looks at her she takes out first aid box from car and hold his hand and start dressing his wound

I: aapne kyu kiya ye sab kya zaroort thi usko itna maarne ki abhi kal hi aapka accident hua tha abhi wo zakham bhare bhi nahi hai aur aap usko aise maar rahe the dekho uski wajeh se aapko chot lag gayi naa

( why you did this why you beat him like this? You got injured yesterday but still you fight with him like this see you got injured again)

She said applying cream on his wound while he was just looking at her

I: main aapse kuch puch rahi hoon

( i am asking you something)

She said looking at him

R: to kya karta main? Wo tumhare bare mai bakwas kar rha tha main chup chap sunta rehta koi bhi tumhare baare mai galat bolega naa usko main nahi choduga

( so what should i do? He was talking rubbish about you how can i listen to him silently i will not leave anyone who will talk anything rubbish about you)

He said making her look at him he was already looking at her they shared intense eye lock ishita broke the eye lock and looks down

R: chalo abhi chalte hai late ho rha hai

( now let's go we are getting late)

I: aapko chot lagi hai main drive karti hoon

( you are injured so i will drive)

R: don't worry main thik hoon let's go

I: don't worry sir you can trust on my driving skills

She said he smiles and they leaves from there

At night

Ishita was busy in kitchen lost in thoughts when mihika comes there she switch off the gas knob

Mi: akka

Ishita comes out of her thoughts listing her voice

Mi: akka aapka dhyan kaha hai abhi sara doodh girne wala tha

( akka where are you lost? Milk was about to fall)

I: am sorry mihika main wo

Mi: akka is everything ok?

She asked while she nodded

Mi: akka aap thik ho naa?

( akka are you fine?)

I: haa mujhe kya hoga?

( yes what will happen to me?)

Mi: main notice kar rahi hoon aaj aap kuch zada hi khush nazar aa rahi ho itna muska rahi ho pata nahi kiske khyalon mai khoyi hui ho aisa pehle to kabhi nahi hua kya baat hai mujhe bhi batao

( i am noticing that you are looking very happy today you are smiling so much you are looking lost in someone's thoughts akka tell naa what happen to you?)

She said making ishita look at her

I: tum kya bol rahi ho mihiku? Aisa kuch nahi hai tum naa apni padahi par dhyan do ye sab maat socho ok

( what are you saying mihiku? It's not like that you just concentrate on your studies and don't think all this ok)

Mi: thik hai aapko nahi batna maat batao par main bhot khush hoon aaj se pehle maine aapko aise itna khush nahi dekha i wish aapke chere pe ye smile aise hi barkrar rahe hai

( ok akka you don't want to tell me than it's ok but am really happy seeing you so happy i wish you always keep smiling like this)

She said making her smile while mihika hugs her happily

Next day

Ishita got ready for office wearing green colour kurti amma comes to her

Amma: ishu

I: amma come naa

Amma: ishu tum jaanti ho param ko police ne arrest kar liya

( ishu do you know param got arrested?)

She said while ishita looks at her

I: no amma

Amma: mujhe abhi pata chala mrs verma ne batya waise acha hi hai wo bhot hi ghaitya insan hai usko uske galat kaamo ki saza milni hi chaiye

( i get to know this from mrs verma it's good that he got arrested he is disgusting he should get punish for his deeds)

I: yes amma you are right usko wahi mila jo wo deserve karta tha ( he got what he deserves)

She said while amma nodded

I: sorry amma main abhi aapko param ka sach nahi bata sakti main aapko wo sab bata ke pareshan nahi karna chathi aur ab param jail chala gya hai ab hume darne ki koi zaroort nahi hai bhot jald main aapko aur mihika ko ek naye ghar mai leke jaaugi ab hamari life mai sab acha hi hoga

( sorry amma i can't tell you param's truth now beacuse i don't want to give you stress now param is in jail now we don't have to get scared very soon i will buy a new house for you and mihika then everything will be fine)

She thought while amma looks at her

Amma: kya hua ishu?

( what happen ishu?)

She asked while ishita just nodded

I: amma main chalti hoon i am getting late

Amma: ok apna dhayn rakhna bye ( take care bye)

I: bye amma

She said and hugs her and leaves from there

After sometime

Ishita reaches office and got confused seeing everyone busy in decorating the office and she thought to ask them

I: disha ye sab kya hai?

( what is this disha?)

D: ishita tum nahi jaanti aaj raman sir ka birthday hai hum sabne unko wish karne ke liye ye chota sa surprise plan kiya hai

( ishita don't you know today is raman sir's birthday and we all planned this small surprise for him)

I: aaj raman sir ka birthday hai?

( today is raman sir's birthday?)

She said looking at her surprised

Kirti: haa ishita aaj raman sir ka birthday hai pata hai jab bhi office mai kisi ka birthday hota hai to raman sir uska birthday celebrate karte hai wo apne emplo aur aaj raman sir ka birthday hai to humne socha unke liye kuch special karte hai

( yes ishita today is raman sir's birthday you know what whenever there is someone's birthday in the office raman sir always celebrate everyone's birthday so today it is his birthday we want to do something special for him)

Pooja: i am sure raman sir ko ye surprise zaroor passand aayega kyunki ye mera idea tha kaash raman sir ye sab dekh ke itna khush ho jaye ki mujhe date pe le jaye

( i am sure raman sir will like this surprise beacuse it's my idea i really wish raman sir got so happy seeing all this that he takes me to a date)

K: oh please raman sir tujhe kyu date pe leke jayege hum sab ne tyari ki hai

( oh please why will raman sir take you to date? We all did this together)

D: raman sir ko impress karna itna easy bhi nahi hai main to har roz ye hi wish karti hoon ki bas ek baar raman sir ke saath ek romantic date pe jaa saku pata hai jab bhi mere saamne aate hai naa mujhe kuch kuch hota hai uff raman sir hai hi itne hot

( it's not easy to impress raman sir i always wish that i got a chance to go on a date with raman sir whenever he comes in front of me i feel something raman sir is really hot)

She said smiling while ishita faked smile

P: sachi yaar raman sir is so hot and handsome mujhe to unke jaisa hi husband chaiye

( really raman sir is so hot and handsome i want husband just like him)

I: tum log ye kaisi baatien kar rahi ho? Wo hamare boss hai

( what you guys are talking? He is our boss)

D: so what? Ab raman sir hai hi itne charming ab hum sab itne lucky to hai nahi ki raman sir hume mil sake par hum unke bare mai sapne to dekh hi sakte hai naa

( so what? Raman sir is so charming but we are not so lucky to get him but at least we can dreamed about him)

They were talking when raman comes there everyone got up seeing him and shouted happy birthday together while raman gets surprised seeing all this while disha comes to him

D: happy birthday raman sir hum sab aapka hi wait kar rahe the umeed hai aapko surprise acha laga ho

( happy birthday raman sir we all were waiting for you we hope you liked the surprise)

R: it's beautiful thank you so much everyone

P: raman sir ye bouquet aapke liye aap aaj bhot hi handsome lag rahe ho

( raman sir this bouquet for you sir you are looking very handsome today)

She said giving him flowers while raman smiles

R: thank you so much par ye sab karne ki zaroort nahi thi

( thank you so much but it was not needed)

Vishal: raman sir aap hum sab ka itna dhyan rakhte hai to hum aapke liye itna to kar hi sakte hai naa

( raman sir you always take care of us so much so at least we can do this for you)

P: sir hum aapke liye cake leke aaye hai hum chahte hai aap hum sabke saath cake kate

( sir we bring cake for you we want you to cut cake with us)

She said while raman smiles and nodded and they brings the cake and soon raman cuts the cake while everyone claps for him then he feeds cake to everyone he saw ishita standing at some distance and was going to feed her cake but girls stops him

P: sir can we take one selfie with you?

D: yes sir please

R: ok

He said smiling and the girls start taking selfies with him while ishita was just looking at them she was not liking all this and she went to her cabin

After sometime everyone got busy in their work while raman went to ishita's cabin to meet her she was sitting making sad face she got up seeing him

I: happy birthday sir

R: thank you tum andar kyu chali aayi? ( why do you come inside?)

I: sorry sir wo

R: it's ok wo main tumhare liye cake leke aaya hoon

He said making her look at him he comes to her he ask her to open her mouth while she looks at him and he feeds her cake she also feeds him back and smiles

I: happy birthday sir mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha aaj aapka birthday hai mujhe office aake hi pata chala agar pata hota to main aapke liye koi gift bhi nahi leke aati

( happy birthday sir i didn't know today is your birthday i come to know it after coming here if i have know it before i will bring a gift for you)

R: agar tum chaho to mujhe gift de sakti ho

( if you want you can give me a gift)

He said making her look at him confuse

R: tum mujhe gift dogi naa jo bhi kahuga?

( will you give me whatever i want?)

He asked looking at her while she nodded he start coming towards her looking in her eyes while she start moving back he was coming towards her with slow steps she was moving back her back hit with the wall while he put his arms around her she looks at him

R: tum mujhe dogi naa jo bhi main kahuga?

( will you give what i want from you?)

He asked looking in her eyes while she got nervous and nodded he smiles and come closer her while her heart start beating fastly she closed her eyes while he smiles seeing his effect on her

R: aaj sham ko meri birthday party hai tum aaogi to mujhe acha lagega

( today is my birthday party in the evening so will you come to the party?)

He said while she open her eyes and looks at him

I: aap ye kehna chathe the?

( you want to say this?)

She said looking at him while he nodded

R: haa tumhe kya laga tha?

( yes what do you think?)

He asked while she just nodded in no

R: to tum aaogi naa? Aaj sham ko mere ghar

( so will you come to my home in the evening?)

He asked looking at her while she nodded

R: thanks main tumhara wait karuga

( thanks i will wait for you)

He said and leaves from there looking at her smiling while ishita hits her forehead

I: shit ye mujhe kya ho gya tha? Wo bas birthday party pe invite karna chathe the aur main pata nahi kya kya soch rahi thi uff ishu you are totally mad

( shit what is wrong with me? He just want to invite me to his birthday party and don't know what i was thinking uff ishu you are totally mad)

She thought and smiles

I: raman sir ne mujhe apni birthday party mai invite kiya kya mujhe jana chaiye? Haa kyu nahi wo mere liye itna kuch karte hai to main unki itni si baat to maan sakti hoon unho ne mujhe specially  invite kiya i think i should i go

( raman sir invited me to his birthday party should i go there? Yes why not he did so much for me so i can at least fulfill his wish he invited me specially i think i should go)

She thought and smiles and went do her work again

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Updated next part please have a look.

Beautiful update di

Param is disgusting 😤😡

Ishita became a jkr💪🏻👏🏻

Raman’s support made her fight for herself 👍🏻💪🏻

Ishu was getting jealous 😝😝

Loved ishra moments ❤️❤️

Raman’s birthday party😁💞💞

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Super awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Originally posted by cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Param is disgusting 😤😡

Ishita became a jkr💪🏻👏🏻

Raman’s support made her fight for herself 👍🏻💪🏻

Ishu was getting jealous 😝😝

Loved ishra moments ❤️❤️

Raman’s birthday party😁💞💞

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Originally posted by Divyalingaraju

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon