R: ishita tum ready ho gayi?

( ishita are you ready?)

He said and stopped seeing her standing in front of mirror wearing the gown

R: kya hua ishita are you ready?

He said while she looks at him through mirror

I: raman wo

R: kya hua tumhe ye gown tight hai kya?

( what happen is this gown tight?)

He said while she nodded in no she put her hair on side while he notice that the zip of gown was open from back

I: wo main kabse try kar rahi hoon par ye zip nahi lag rahi

( i am trying from so long but i am unable to zip it)

R: main help karu?

( may i help you?)

He asked looking at her while she nodded he comes near her and start trying to zip up the gown while his fingers touches her bare back she closed her eyes feeling goosebumps while he was also getting affecting with their proximity he was trying hard but was unable to zip up it so he bend down and tries to close it with his teeth making her shiver his hot breath was touching her bare skin creating hovc in her while he was also feeling goosebumps finally he managed to zip up the gown and looked at her trough mirror she also looked at him and turn towards him both looked at each other and share intense eye lock  both were few inches apart they were lost in each other when simmi comes there

S: bhabhi

Ishra parted away immediately listing her voice

S: i think main galat time pe aa gayi maine aap dono ko disturb kar diya sorry main chalti hoon

( i think i come at wrong time i disturbed both of you am sorry i am going)

She said and turns to go but raman stops her

R: simmi aisa kuch nahi hai tum aao naa

( simmi it's not like that please come)

He said while simmi looks at him raman comes to her and hugs her

R: kaisi ho tum?

( how are you?)

S: main thik hoon bhai aap kaise ho?

( i am good how are you?)

R: main bhi thik hoon annanya kaha hai?

( i am fine where is annanya?)

S: wo niche maa ke paas hai

( she is with mom)

R: thik hai main jaake usse milta hoon tum tab tak ishita ki help kardo ready hone mai

( ok i am going to meet her till then you help ishita to get ready)

He said while simmi smiles and nodded she comes to ishita and hugs her

S: kaisi ho aap bhabhi?

( bhabhi how are you?)

I: am good

S: wow bhabhi ye gown aap pe kitna acha lag rha hai

( wow bhabhi you are looking so pretty in this gown)

She said while ishita smiles

I: thank you ye raman ne diya 

( thank you raman bring this for me)

S: oh ho iss liye itna blush kar rahi ho waise mere bhai ki choice to hamesha best hoti hai

( oh so that's why you are blushing my brother's choice is always the best)

She said teasing her while ishita smiles

I: kuch bhi

S: chalo main aapko ready hone mai help kar deti hoon aaj bhai aapse nazare hata nahi payege

( come i will help you to get ready today bhai will not able to take his eyes away from you)

She said making her blush and start helping her in getting ready for baby shower

After sometime ishita was ready for the baby shower her hair was tied in beautiful bun with little make up she was looking very pretty

S: you are looking very beautiful bhabhi

She said making her smile soon simmi takes ishita down stairs were all the family members and guest were already present everyone looks towards her while raman was totally lost in her he was unable to his eyes away from her while ishita was surprised seeing beautiful decoration adi went towards her running

A: wow mumma aap princess lag rahi ho

( you are looking like a princess)

He said while ishita smiles and kissed his hair

I: thank you adi

She said smiling toshi ji comes to her

T: ishita puttar sach mai tu bhot hi sundar lag rahi hai waise maine jo tujhe lehnga diya tha wo tumne kyu nahi pehna?

( ishita puttar you are looking really beautiful but why didn't you wear the lehnga i gave to you?)

S: maa actually bhai ne bhabhi ko ye gown gift kiya hai iss liye bhabhi ne ye pehna hai ab bhai itne pyar se leke aaye hai bhabhi kaise mana kar sakti hai unhe

( maa actually bhai gifted this gown to bhabhi he bring this gift with so much love so how can bhabhi say no to him)

She said teasing her

I: nahi wo actually wo lehnga mujhe fit nahi tha iss liye

( no actually that lehnga was not fit that's why i)

T: koi baat nahi puttar tu bhot sundar lag rahi hai isme meri bahu hai hi itni sundar jo bhi pehne usme khoobsurat hi lagti hai

( it's ok puttar you are looking very beautiful in this my daughter in law is very beautiful you look beautiful whatever you wear)

She said and kissed her forehead while ishita smiles

S: bhai please aise bhabhi ko ghurna band karo

( bhai please stop staring at bhabhi)

She said making him embarrassed  while ishita blushed and looked down

T: chalo ab rasam shuru karte hai

( let's start the rituals now)

She said and takes ishita towards swing which was decorated beautifully with flowers she made ishita sit there then cover her head with red heavy duppta and put tika on her forehead while raman smiles looking at her adi comes there

A: mumma

He comes to ishita and looks at her

A: mumma mere paas aapke liye ek gift hai dadi ne batya sab log aapko gift denge aaj sabse pehle main aapko gift duga

( mumma i have a gift for you dadi told me that everyone will give you gifts today so i also bring this gift for you i will give you gift first)

He said while ishita smiles listing him

I: mera baby mere liye gift leke aaya hai?

( you bring gift for me?)

She said while adi nodded he comes to her and make her wear a beautiful crown

A: ab aap sach much ki princess lag rahi ho mumma i love you so much aap princess ki tarh meri life mai aayi aur mujhe dher sara love diya mujhe meri mumma di you are the best mumma in the world aap sach mai meri princess ho i love you mumma

( now you are really looking princess mumma i love you so much you come in my life as princess and give me so much love you are best mumma in the world you are my princess i love you mumma)

He said kissing her cheeks while her eyes get moist she kissed his forehead

I: i love you too my bacha and you are the best

She said kissing his cheeks and hugs him happily while everyone smiles looking at them and raman was admiring their bond

T: abhi hum rasam shuru kare

( let's start the rituals)

I: ek minute mummy ji

( one minute mummy ji)

She said while toshi ji looks at her

I: mummy ji main chathi hoon meri life ke iss sabse special moment mai meri life ke sabse important insan mere saath mai ho raman aur adi inn dono ki wajeh se hi aaj mujhe itni khushiyan mili hai inke bina ye sab adhoora hai to kya raman aur adi bhi mere saath reh sakte hai iss rasam mai?

( mummy ji i want the most important persons of my life to be with me in this special moment of my life i got so many happiness beacuse of raman and adi and all this is incomplete without them so can raman and adi also be here with me in this ritual?)

She said while toshi ji smiles looking at her

T: haa puttar kyu nahi? Raman puttar aa jao ishita ke paas betho tum bhi

( yes puttar why not? Raman puttar come and sit near ishita)

R: but maa

T: raman aao naa

She said while raman nodded and he comes to ishita and sits near her while she smiles looking at him raman made adi sit in his lap and soon the baby shower function starts at first toshi ji did the ritual and she blessed ishita happily then amma comes and she did the ritual blessing ishra happily and then simmi comes and did same soon all the guests also did the rituals while ishita was really happy getting so much blessings and love while raman was happy seeing her so happy

I: baby you are very lucky sab tumse kitna pyar karte hai agar main akeli hoti to shyad tumhe kabhi itni khushiyan nahi de pati

( baby you are very lucky everyone love you so much i won't be able to give you all this happiness alone)

She said with teary eyes while raman looks at her

R: ishita please aaj ke din to maat ro maine tumhare baby shower ke liye itni tyari ki aur tum khush hone ki jagah ro rahi ho very bad

( ishita please don't cry i did so many preparations for your baby shower and you are crying instead being happy)

He said wiping her tears while she smiles looking at him

R: ek baat kahu maine naa apne baby ke liye naam socha hai

( you know i have decided name for our baby)

He said making her look at him

R: agar ladki hui to ruhi aur agar ladka hua to aayan tumhe naam pasand aaye?

( if it will be a girl then her name will be ruhi and if a boy then his name will ne aayan do you like the names?)

He said while she smiles and nodded

R: waise ek baat aur kahu aaj tum sach mai bhot khoobsurat lag rahi ho bilkul princess

( can i say something? Today you are looking very beautiful just like a princess)

He said making her blush while he smiles looking at her

After sometime ishita went to kitchen to drink water as she was feeling thirsty and raman was busy with the guests she was drinking water when a small girl comes to her and gave her a letter

G: aunty ye aapke liye kisi uncle ne diya hai

( aunty a uncle gave this letter for you)

She said while ishita looks at her confused she takes the letter while the girl run away from there while ishita start reading the letter

" aaj tumhari godh bhrai hai bhot khush ho naa par bhot jald main tumse tumhari khushiyan chin luga just wait and watch "

( today is your baby shower you must be very happy but i will snatch your happiness very soon just wait and watch)

Ishita got shocked reading the letter and glass fall from her hand adi comes to her listing the voice

A: mumma kya hua?

( mumma what happen?)

He said and come towards her running while the pieces of broken glass pricks in his feet and he fall down and started crying in pain ishita gets shocked seeing this

I: adi

She comes to him and hold him

I: adi aap thik ho naa?

( adi are you fine?)

Everyone comes there listing adi crying

R: adi

Raman comes to him and gets shocked seeing blood oozing from his feet he picks adi in his arms

R: adi beta what happen? Aap thik ho naa

( adi what happen? Are you fine?)

T: kya hua mere bache ko

( what happen to my child)

Adi hugs raman crying

I: adi

Raman takes him from there abd made him sit on the couch and bring first aid box and take out piece of glass from his feet while he cries in pain

I: adi bas stop crying

She said wiping his tears while raman clean his wound and put bandage on his feet

R: adi bacha don't worry you are my strong boy naa

He said kissing his forehead

T: par adi ko chot aayi kaise?

( but how did he got injured?)

I: wo mummy ji mere haath se glass gir gya tha aur mujhe pata nahi chala kab adi waha aa gya aur usko chot lag gayi

( mummy ji actually a glass fall down from my hand and i didn't reailse when adi come there and he got injured)

Mrs sharma: ishita tum itni careless kaise ho sakti ho? Tumhe dhyan rakhna chaiye tha naa tum maa ho adi ki

( ishita how can you be so careless? You should be careful you are adi's mother)

Mrs bansal: jahi farak hota hai asli maa aur sauteli maa mai ishita ne saabit kar diya ki ye adi ki sauteli maa hai)

( this the is difference between a real and step mother she proved that she is step mother of adi)

She said while ishita's eyes get moist listing this while raman got angry listing this

Mrs sharma: mrs bhalla aap to apni bahu ki bhot taarif kar rahi thi bhot ache se aapke pote ko sambhalti hai aaj sabne dekh li lya kitni chot aayi hai bechare ko

( mrs bhalla you was praising your daughter in law so much that she take care of your grandson very well today everyone see this he is so injured)

Mrs bansal: ab ye adi ka dhyan kyu rakhegi? Ab khood ka bacha jo aane wala hai apna bacha to apna hi hota hai ab ye adi ko bilkul hi bhool jayegi sauteli maa kabhi sagi maa nahi ban sakti

( now why will she take care of adi? Now her own baby is coming now she will forget about adi a step mother can never become a real mother)

She said while ishita's eyes filled with tears raman got angry listing this and got up

R: bas bhot ho gya bhot bakwas karli aapne ab main apni biwi ke khilaf kuch nahi sunuga aap koun hoti hai ye judge karne wali ki ishita achi maa hai ya nahi

( enough is enough stop this nonsense now i will not listen a word against my wife who are you to judge that she is a good mother or not)

He said looking at them angrily

Mrs sharma: raman ye to sab jaante hai ki koi bhi sauteli maa kabhi sagi maa nahi ban sakti dekhna kal jab iska bacha aayega naa to bechare adi ko bhool jayegi aur mujhe to samjh nahi aa rha tumhe kya zaroort thi aise divorcee aur pregnant ladki se shadi karne ki tum itne rich aur successful ho tumhe to koi bhi ladki mil jaati

( raman everyone know this that a step mother can never be real mother and she will forget adi once her baby will come in the world i don't why you got married to a divorcee and pregnant girl you are so rich and successful you could find any good girl for yourself)

R: exactly you are right mujhe to koi bhi ladki mil jaati shadi ke liye mere bank balance aur success ke liye koi bhi ladki meri biwi bane ko tyar ho jaati par koi bhi mere adi ki maa nahi ban pati jaise ishita bani

( exactly you are right i will get any girl for myself anyone will get ready to marry me seeing my bank balance and success but no one will be able to become my adi's mother like ishita did)

He said making ishita look at her

R: ishita sirf mere adi ki ek achi maa nahi bani wo mere maa baap ki ek achi bahu bani meri idol wife bani aur mujhe aapko ye prove karne ki zaroort nahi hai ki ishita kitni perfect hai kyunki aap log kabhi samjh nahi paaoge ishita ne mujhe meri khoyi hui khushiyan wapis di hai i am proud of her main bhot lucky hoom ye meri biwi hai mere bacho ki maa hai

( ishita is not a good mother for my adi she is also a good daughter in law of my parents she is my idol wife and i don't need to prove you all this beacuse you won't understand this ishita gave me my happiness back i am proud of her i am very lucky she is my wife she is mother of my kids)

He said looking at her

R: aur maine ye haak kisi ko nahi diya ki koi bhi aake meri wife ki insult karde agar adi ko chot lagi bhi hai to isme ishita ki kya galti hai? Agar kisi bache pe koi bhi problem aati hai to kya uski maa buri ho jaati hai? Just beacuse ishita ne adi ko janam nahi diya to aap ishita pe blame laga rahi ho ki uski wajeh se adi ko chot aayi wo achi maa nahi hai jitna pyar ishita karti hai naa adi se utna shyad uski sagi maa bhi nahi kar pati

( and i have not give anyone this right to anyone to insult her like this and if adi is injured then what is ishita's fault in this? If a child is any problem we can't blame his mother just beacuse ishita is not his biological mother you are blaming her the way ishita loves adi his real mother would also not able to love him like this)

He said while ishita looks at him with teary eyes

R: i don't understand aap logo ki problem kya hai kyu aap log dusro ki life mai itna interfere karte ho? Kyu dusro ko judge karte ho hamesha agar aap hamari khushi mai shaamil hoke khush nahi ho sakte to at least ye sab karne ki bhi zaroort nahi hai aapko koi haak nahi banta aap meri biwi ke khilaf kuch bhi bole jaake apni life pe dhyan di jiye aur agar dobara meri biwi ke saath aise behave kiya to acha nahi hoga

( i don't understand what's your problem why you interfere in someone's life so much? Why you always judge others if you can't become part of our happiness at least don't do all this you have no right to say anything against my wife please concentrate on your life if you behave like this again then it won't be good)

He said while they both made a face

R: aap jaha aaye uske liye thanks ab aap jaa sakti hai

( you come here thanks for this now you can leave)

He said folding his hands while both ladies looks at him and leaves from there angrily while raman looks at ishita

R: ishita just relax are you fine?

He said keeping his hand on her shoulder while she nodded

I: i am sorry raman meri wajeh se adi ko chot lag gayi

( adi got injured beacuse of me)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: ishita please khood ko blame maat karo tumhari koi galti nahi hai

( ishita please don't blame yourself it is not your fault)

He said while she went to her room crying

R: ishita

T: raman puttar tu jaa ishita ke paas hum sab hai jaha adi ke paas

( raman go and check ishita we are here with adi)

She said while raman nodded and went to his room she was standing near the window crying when raman comes there he put his hand on her shoulder

R: ishita

He call her making her look at him while she hugs him tightly

I: raman aaj meri wajeh se adi ko chot lag gayi mujhe thoda careful hona chaiye tha but trust me raman main puri kossish karti hoon ek achi perfect maa banne ki aur main adi se bhot pyar karti hoon

( raman today beacuse of me adi got injured i should be careful raman i am trying my best to be a perfect mother of adi i love him a lot)

She said crying

R: ishita relax tumhe ye sab kehne ki zaroort nahi hai main ache se jaanta hoon ye sab and please don't blame yourself

( ishita relax you don't need to say all this i know this very well and please don't blame yourself)

He said trying to console her

I: raman main aapko aur adi ko khona nahi chathi par wo mujhse meri khushiyan chin naa chatha hai mujhe bhot daar lag rha hai raman

( raman i don't want to lose you and adi but he want to snatch my happiness from me i am really scared raman)

She said crying while he got confused he broke the hug and cupped her face

R: ishita please relax tum kya keh rahi ho please tell me kya hua hai?

( ishita please relax what are you saying please tell me what happen?)

I: raman wo subbu

She told him about the letter she received and shows him the letter while raman gets shocked seeing it

I: raman mujhe bhot dar lag rha hai wo subbu zaroor kuch karega

( raman i am really scared that subbu will do something)

She said crying

R: ishita bas just relax tum kyu daar rahi ho usse itna? Tum to meri jhansi ki rani ho kitni ache se tumne uss din usko handle kiya tha usko uski aukat dikhayi thi to ab tum kyu daar rahi ho? Wo kuch nahi kar sakta ishita wo bas tumhe dara raha hai wo kuch nahi kar sakta ishita main hoon naa tumhare saath

( ishita just relax why are you getting scared? You are my jhansi ki rani you handle him so well that day you show him his place so what happen to you now? He can't do anything ishita i am with you)

He said wiping her tears

R: aaj main uss subbu ko nahi choduga ab bhot ho gya ab main usko nahi chodne wala

( i will not leave him today enough is enough i am not going to leave him now)

He said angrily and was going but ishita stops him

I: no raman please aap kahi nahi jaaoge

( no raman please you will not go anywhere)

R: but ishita wo tunhe aise blackmail nahi kar sakta i will not leave him

( but ishita he can't blackmail you like this i will not leave him)

I: raman please agar aap gusse mai uske paas jaaoge to wo aapko harm bhi kar sakta hai wo bhot ghatiya insan hai main aapko uske paas nahi jaane dugi aap kahi nahi jaaoge

( raman please if you go to him in anger then he can harm you he is very bad raman i will not let you go to him you will not go anywhere)

She said crying while he cupped her face

R: ok main kahi nahi jaauga par tum nahi rougi tum bhot strong ho mujhe meri strong ishita ko dekhna hai main tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta mere hote koi bhi tumhe ya baby ko hurt nahi kar sakta tumhe mujh pe vishwas hai naa

( ok i will not go anywhere but you will not cry like this you are very strong i want to see my strong ishita i can't see you like this i will not let anyone hurt you and our baby you trust me naa?)

He said while she nodded he kissed her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him again while he also wrapped his arms around her

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved ishra moments 😍😍

He made ishita so happy with all the arrangements πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Adi is sooooo sweet.......his mumma is his princess πŸ‘‘πŸ₯Ίβ£οΈβ£οΈ

This subbu😀😀😀😀😀😀

Loved how raman stood up for ishita ❀️❀️

He cannot tolerate any nonsense against herπŸ’•πŸ’•

Loved how he’s with her in such a vulnerable timeπŸ₯ΊπŸ‘πŸ»

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what happens next