Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful part n loved it pls update soon 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update...

Ishita went to surprise Raman with his launch..

Both pranked each other..

Raman got upset but Ishita made him happy..

Kindly end it on a good note and no more twists..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Part=31

After raman went to hospital ishita was cleaning her room as she was getting bored after it she start watching tv but she got bore and saw the time

I: kitna bore ho rahi hoon main mihika bhi nahi hai abhi raman ko aane mai bhi kitna time hai main kya karu?

( i am getting so bore mihika is also not here raman will come late what should i do now?)

She thought something and smiles

I: haa raman ke liye lunch banati hoon unko hospital jaake surprise dugi aur hum ek saath lunch karege

( yes i will make lunch for raman and will go to hospital to give him surprise and we will have lunch together)

She thought  and went to the kitchen and start preparing his favourite dishes for lunch

After sometime

She went to the hospital to give him surprise but she get to know that raman is busy in performing a surgery she was sitting outside his cabin when mihir comes there

M: bhabhi

I: hi mihir

M: aap jaha raman se milne aayi hai?

( you come here to meet raman?)

I: haa wo main raman ke liye lunch leke aayi thi par wo surgery mai busy hai

( yes i bring lunch for raman but he is busy in surgery)

M: to aap uske cabin mai jaake uska wait karo abhi to wo ot mai hai jaise hi free hoga wo aa jayega aur aapko dekh ke surprise bhi ho jayega

( so you go to his cabin and wait there he will come in sometime he will get surprised seeing you)

He said making her smile

I: i think you are right mihir tum bhi humko join karna lunch ke liye

( i think you are right mihir you can also join us for lunch)

M: no bhabhi thanks maine lunch kar liya hai aap raman ko khilana main kisi aur din aapke haath ka lhaana khaauga

( no bhabhi thanks i just have my lunch you both have it i will have food of your hands some other day)

He said while ishita smiles

I: ya sure

She said while he smiles and leaves from there while ishita went to raman's cabin and start waiting for him

After sometime

Raman comes in his cabin all tiered he remove his coat and keep it on the table when someone hugged him from behind raman realised it was ishita but thought to tease her

R: ye tum kya kar rahi ho manisha? Kitni baar maine tumse kaha hai aisa maat kiya karo agar kisi ne dekh liya to problem ho jayegi you know naa i am married 

( what are you doing manisha? I told you so many times don't do this you know naa i am married)

He said making ishita shocked

R: see even i want to meet you par aise milna thik nahi hai try to understand

He said teasing her while she broke the hug and made him turn towards her and looks at him angerily

I: koun hai ye manisha

( who is this manisha?)

R: ishia tum

I: haa main aap kisi aur expect kar rahe the koun hai ye manisha just tell me and how dare you main aapko surprise dene aayi thi jaha par mujhe itna bada shock mil gya

( yes me whom was you expecting? Who is manisha? Just tell me how dare you i come here to give you surprise but i got shock)

She said angerily

R: ishita am sorry wo

I: just shut up raman you are so bad you said that you love me ye hai aapka pyar? I am telling you agar mere siva kisi aur ladki ki aur dekha bhi naa to chodugi nahi aapko

( just shut up raman you are so bad you said you love me is this your love ? I am telling you don't you dare to look at any other girl i will not leave you)

She said holding him from collar  while he smiles

R: relax meri jaan just relax calm down i was just kidding trust me aisa kuch nahi hai main bas tumhe ched raha tha

( relax my jaan calm down i was just kidding trust me i was just teasing you)

He said wrapping his arms around her waist

I: mujhe vishwas nahi hai aap par

( i don't trust you)

She said and turns to go but he hold her hand and pull her to himself and hugs her from behind

R: agar tumhe mujh par vishwas nahi hota to ab tak tum mujhe thapad maar chuki hoti my darling tumhe fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai main sirf tumhara hoon kisi aur ki himmat nahi hai mujhe jehlne ki

( if you have no trust on me then you would have slapped me by now my darling you don't need to get worried i am only yours and no one else can tolerate me)

He said while she smiles a little

I: main kaise maan lu ? Pehle prove  karo

( how can i trust on you? You have to prove)

She said making cute pout

R: acha ji to tumhe proof chaiye ok i will prove my love

He said and start kissing her neckline while she closed her eyes he start caressing her bare back making her weak on her knees

I: raman please

R: pehle bolo tum maan gayi

( first say that you trust me)

I: ok baba maan gayi main main nahi hoon aapse gussa i know aap mujhse bhot pyar karte now please leave me naa

( ok i am not angry with you i know you love me a lot now please leave me naa)

She said while he smiles and made her turn towards him while she looks at him and hugs him tightly he also wrapped his arms around her

After sometime they broke the hug

I: ouch

Ishita keep her hand near her heart and winced in pain making raman scared

R: ishita kya hua?

( ishita what happen?)

I: raman bhot dard ho rha hai

( raman it's paining a lot)

She said making him shocked

R: ishita

He hold her and made her sit on the chair

R: ishita aise achank se dard kaise ho rha hai

( ishita how can suddenly you start having pain?)

I: mujhe nahi pata raman bhot pain ho rha hai

( i don't know raman but i am having lot of pain)

She said with teary eyes

R: just relax main hoon naa kuch nahi hoha

( just relax ishita i am here)

He said caressing her face while she hold his hand

I: aap mera ilaj karoge to main thik ho jaaugi doctor sahab

( if you will treat me i will be fine)

She said smiling while he gets shocked

R: ishita iska matlab tum

( it's mean you)

I: main mazak kar rahi thi main thik hoon aapko kya lagta hai sirf aap hi mujhe buddhu bana sakte ho

( i was just kidding i am fine what do you thought only you can make me fool?)

R: ishita are you mad? Ye kaisa mazak tha tumhe pata bhi hai main kitna daar gya tha mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi ishita

( ishita are you mad? Is this a joke? I was so scared you know i never expected this from you)

He said while his eyes get moist while ishita hold his hand

I: i am sorry raman main bas mazak kar rahi thi

( i am sorry raman i was just joking)

R: just shut up tum mujhse badla lene ke liye aise itna ghaitya mazak kaise kar sakti ho pata hai main kitna daar gya tha par tumhe to koi farak nahi padta naa

( just shut up you was taking revenge from me by doing this stupid prank i was so scared but you just don't care)

He said and wipes his tears while ishita feels guilty for hurting him she comes to him and hugs him tightly

I: i am really sorry raman please mujhe maaf kardo mujhe aisa mazak nahi karna chaiye tha sorry  i don't want to hurt you raman aap mujhe koi bhi saza do par aise gusssa maat ho please

( i am sorry raman please forgive me i should not do this i don't want to hurt you am sorry you can give any punishment for this)

She said with teary eyes hugging him tight while he tries to break the hug but she didn't let him do that

I: am really sorry raman aaj ke baad aisa kabhi nahi karugi promise

( am really sorry i will not do it again promise)

She said hiding her face in his chest while he also stop struggling and hugs her tightly while tears start flowing from his eyes they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug

I: i am sorry

She said holding her ears making puppy face while he smiles a little and wipes his tears

R: please ishita aaj ke baad aisa maat karna iss duniya mai tumhare ilava koi nahi hai tumhe kuch hona to door tumhe koi taklif bhi ho naa main bardash nahi kar sakta bhot mushkil se mujhe tum mili ho meri zindagi tumhe main kabhi khone ke bare mai soch bhi nahi sakta

( please ishita never do this again i have no one in this world expect you i can't see you in any pain i got you after so many problems you are my life i can't afford to lose you)

He said with teary eyes while she wipes his tears

I: i am sorry raman main phir aisa kabhi nahi karugi promise

( i am sorry raman i will not do it again i promise)

She said while he smiles and kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch she rested her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her

Aftersometime they were standing in same position

R: ab batao aise achank tum kyu aayi?

( now tell my why you come here suddenly)

I: raman actually i was getting bore at home aapko bhot miss kar rahi thi to main aa gayi aapko surprise dene main aapke lunch leke aayi hoon come saath mai lunch karte hai

( raman actually i was getting bored at home i was missing you a lot so i come here to surprise you i have bring lunch for you come let's have it together)

She said while he wrapped his arms around her

R: no first i want a kiss

He said making her smile she kissed his both cheeks

R: what was this ishita?

He said making face

I: aapne hi to kaha kiss chaiye

( you said that you want kiss)

R: this is not kiss i want a proper kiss

He said winking at her while she blushes

I: raman hum hospital mai hai

( raman we are in hospital)

R: so what ye mera cabin hai koi nahi aayega jaha

( so what this my cabin and no one will come here)

He said pulling her to himself she was about say something but he put his lips on hers and start kissing her while she also wrapped her arms around his neck and start kissing him back after someime they broke the kiss in the need of air both smiles looking at each other

I: now let's have lunch

She said while he nodded and they both sit to have lunch ishita open the lunch box while raman got happy seeing his favourite palak paneer and bhindi

R: wow sab kuch mera favourite kya baat hai apne pati ko impress karne ki puri tyari ki hai

( wow you made my favourite dishes you are trying to impress your husband)

He said making her smile

I: mera pati to mujhse already impressed hai chalo ab jaldi se khaana shuru karo

( my husband is already impressed with me now have food)

She said and feeds him while he smiles and they both start feeding each other enjoying the lunch happily after having lunch both were sitting together

I: raman abhi main chalti hoon late ho rha hai

( raman now i am going it's getting late)

She said and got up while he hold her hand and pull her to himself making her sit in his lap

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: don't go naa i am feeling so good

He said hugging her tight keeping his head on her chest while she smiles and kissed his forehead she also wrapped her arms around him they were sitting in same position when someone knocks the door ishra broke the hug and parted away and ishita got up from his lap

R: come in

He said while mihir comes there

M:  i hope i am disturbing you both

I: no mihir please come naa

She said while mihir smiles and comes there

I: raman main abhi chalti hoon bhot der ho rahi hai ghar pe koi nahi hai mujhe dinner ki bhi tyari karni hai

( raman i am going it's getting late there is no one in home and i have to make dinner for you)

R: ok bye

I: bye

M: bye bhabhi

I: bye mihir

She said and leaves from there

At night

Raman return home and they both had dinner together then raman went to his room he got surprise seeing the room decorated with scented candles and rose petals he was looking around all surprised when ishita comes out of washroom wearing red colour  nighty till her knees looking very hot raman looks at her and get lost her while she smiles and comes to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks

I: welcome my dear husband

She said huskily in his ears making him smile

R: ishita ye sab kya hai?

( ishita what is all this?)

I: kya hua acha nahi laga surprise? Aapko kya lagta hai sirf aap hi mujhe surprise de sakte ho

( what happen you didn't like the surprise? What do you thought only you can give me surprises?)

She said making him smile

R: mujhe nahi pata tha meri biwi mujhe itna hot aur sexy sa surprise de sakti hai

( i never thought my wife can give me this hot and sexy surprise)

He said wrapping his arms around her

I: aaj meri wajeh se aap bhot pareshan ho gaye the naa so maine socha aapko acha sa surprise deti hoon aapka mood change karne ke liye

( today you got very upset beacuse of me naa so i thought to give you a beautiful surprise to change your mood)

R: agar mujhe pata hota ki mere pareshan hone pe tum mujhe itna acha surprise dogi to main har roz pareshan hota

( if i knew that you will give me such surprise i will get upset everyday)

He said smiling while she hit him lightly on chest while he smiles and caresses her face she looks at him and kissed his forehead lovingly while he close his eyes feeling her touch then she kissed his eyes then she kissed his cheeks in the end she put her lips on his and start kissing him softly while he smiles and pull her to himself and took her lips in his and start kissing her passionately he picked her in his arms without breaking the kiss and takes her towards bed and made her lay down there and come top of her they broke the kiss in the need of air she looks at him and open her arms for him while he smiles and start kissing her neckline she start pulling him more into herself while he open the knot of her nighty and remove it throwing it away and start dropping wet kisses all over her body making her lose herself completely she start moaning his name in pleasure soon they got busy in loving each other passionately forgetting the world after loving each other for long they finally fall sleep peacefully in each other arms

P.s: that's it for now and please guys do tell me do you want me to add some twist in the story or want me to end the story with happy note (then i will end it in next one or two updates) so please do tell me your as reviews means a lot 😊

nice

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part=32

It's been a year ishra were very happy in their life they love was also increasing with the time finally both were living a happy married life which they dreamed in this one year mihir and mihika become good friends and come closer and ishra helps them to realise their feelings as mihika got divorced from ashok mihir and mihika's marriage got fixed though  mihika was not fully ready beacuse of her past but mihir start loving her genuinely and ishra made mihika understand they also convinced mihir's parents for their marriage

It was mimi's marriage day and ishra takes the full responsibility of their wedding ishita makes mihika ready for her big day

I: mihika you are looking very beautiful

Mi: thank you bhabhi

I: mihika tum abhi bhi nervous feel kar rahi ho? Kya tumhe mihir pe vishwas nahi hai?

( mihika are you still feeling nervous? Don't you trust mihir?)

Mi: nahi bhabhi aisa nahi hai i trust mihir par bhabhi mujhe daar lag rha hai pata nahi main ye responsibility utha bhi paaugi ya nahi mihir bhot acha hai main usko hurt nahi karna chathi

( no bhabhi i trust mihir but bhabhi i am scared i don't know i will able to take this responsibility or not mihir is really nice guy i don't want to hurt him)

She said while ishita looks at her and smiles

I: mihika just relax tum kyu ye sab soch rahi ho? Mihir naa tumse sach mai bhot pyar karta hai usko tumhare past se bhi koi problem nahi hai main jaanti hoon tum mihir ko passand karti ho he is perfect for you mihika main jaanti hoon mihir kabhi tumhara saath nahi chodega

( mihika just relax why are you thinking so much? Mihir really loves you a lot he has no problem with your past and i know you also like him he is perfect for you mihika i know mihir will never leave you alone)

Mi: i know bhabhi mujhe mihir pe pura vishwas hai par

( i know bhabhi and i had full faith in mihir)

I: mihika tum jaanti ho naa mere aur raman ka rishta pehle kaise tha hum dono shadi se pehle ek dusre ko ache se jaante bhi nahi the tumhari tarh mera bhi ek bura past tha aur maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mujhe itni sari khushiyan milegi par raman ne mujhe sab kuch diya mere past ko jaante hue bhi mujhe accept kiya mujhe itna pyar diya mujhe sache pyar ka ehsas karvya aaj agar main zinda bhi hoon naa to raman ki wajeh se unke bina jeene ka to soch bhi nahi sakti

( mihika you know about my and raman's relation naa? How we got married we didn't even know each other before marriage like you i have also a past and i never thought i will get so many happiness but raman gave me everything he accepted me even after knowing my past he gave me so much love today i am alive beacuse of him i can't even imagine my life without him)

She said while her eyes get moist she wipes her tears

I: main bas itna kehna chathi hoon mihika agar life tumhe second chance de rahi hai to usko miss maat karo tum bhot lucky ho ki tumhe zindagi dusra moka de rahi hai mihir bhot acha ladka hai aur tumse bhot pyar bhi karta hai i am sure wo tumhe bhot khush rakhega

( i just want to say if life is giving you second chance then you should not miss it you are lucky your life is giving you second chance mihir is really nice and he love you a lot i am sure he will keep you happy always)

Mi: you are right bhabhi and i promise you i will give my 100% to this relationship i wish mere aur mihir ka rishta bhi aapke aur bhai ki tarh hi khoobsurat hoga

( you are right bhabhi i promise you i will give my 100% to this relationship i wish our relationship will be also beautiful like you and bhai)

She said while ishita smiles and hugs her

I: acha abhi tum jaha aram se betho main tumhare liye kuch khaane ko leke aati hoon

( ok now you sit here i will bring something for you to eat)

She said while mihika smiles and nodded

Ishita was going towards kitchen when raman calls her from the room she nodded her head in disbelief and went to room and gets shocked seeing all room messed up

I: raman ye sab kya hai?

( raman what is this?)

She said while raman comes there only wrapped in towel around his waist

R: wo main apni shirt dhoondh rha tha

( i was looking for my shirt)

I: seriously raman you are too much wo dekho maine aapke kapde already table pe nikal ke rakhe hai aapne ye sab kya kiya? Aap jaante ho naa mihir mihika ki shadi hai kitne kaam hai aur aap hamesha mera kaam badha dete ho

( seriously raman you are too much see this i have already kept your clothes on the table see what you have done you know naa today is mihir and mihika's marriage i have so many works to do and you always increase my work)

She said angrily cleaning up all the mess

R: tum gussa kyu ho rahi ho?

( why are you getting angry?)

I: to aap kyu pareshan karte ho mujhe raman aap naa sach mai bacho ki tarh behave karte ho dekho zara kya haal kar diya hai room ka

( then why you trouble me so much? You always behave like kids see what you have done to room)

She said while he hold her hand and pull her to himself

R: kya tum hamesha mujhe daanti rehti ho bhot hi unromantic ho gayi ho tum

( what is this you always keep scolding me you are really unromantic)

I: raman abhi romance ka time nahi hai ok

( raman this is no time for romance ok)

She said trying to come out of his hold but he wrapped his arms around her waist

R: this is not done tumhare paas mere liye time hi nahi hai main tumhare saath time spend karna chatha aur tum door bhagti rehti ho

( this is not done you don't have time for me i want to spend time with you and you are running away from me)

He said kissing her neckline while she closed her eyes

I: raman please chodo naa

( raman please leave me)

R: nahi choduga apni biwi se romance kar rha hoon

( no i will not leave you i am romancing with my wife)

He said caressing her face lovingly 

I: raman please naa ye romance ka time nahi bhot kaam hai mujhe barat aati hi hogi aap bhi jaake ready ho jao naa mihika mera wait kar rahi hogi aap

( raman please naa this is not time for romance i have so much work you also go and get ready mihika must be waiting for me you)

She couldn't complete her sentence as he put his lips on hers and start kissing her at first she tries to break the kiss then soon she also start kissing him back they kissed each other for long passionately after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air he cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: mera to maan kar rha hai aaj ek baar phir tumse shadi karlu

( i wish i can marry you again today)

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear making her blush

I: raman abhi chodo naa aapka romance to kabhi khtam hi nahi hoga

( raman now leave me please your romance will never come to end)

R: kya karu meri biwi hai hi itni sundar main khood ko rok hi nahi pata you always drives me crazy

( what should i do? My wife is really beautiful i couldn't control myself you know what you always drives me crazy)

He said huskily in her ear making her blush hard

I: raman please naa mujhe jaane do

( raman please let me go)

R: jaane duga par mujhe kya milega?

( i will but what will i get?)

He said with naughty smile

I: raman

He smiles looking at her and come closer her but she stops him

I: no raman already aapne mera makeup khrab kar diya hai ab mujhe touch up karna hoga

( no raman you have already ruined my make up now i have to do touch up again)

R: tumhe makeup ki zaroort nahi hai jaaneman tum to bina make up hi itni khoobsurat lagti ho

( you don't need makeup darling you are already very beautiful)

He said making her smile

I: bas karo abhi mujhe jaane do

( enough now let me go)

R: agar nahi jaane diya to?

( what if i didn't let you go?)

He said looking at her smiling

R: sorry main nahi jaane duga tumhe

( sorry i will not let you go)

He said while she looks at him he pull her closer while she pull down his towel making it fall down he gets shocked and hold the towel while she laughed and runs away from there

R: i will not leave you

He said wrapping towel around his waist and smiles and went to get ready

After sometime

Mihir and mihika were sitting in the mandap performing the marriage rituals while ishra were looking at them smiling

R: inn dono ko aise dekh ke mujhe hum dono ki shadi yaad aa gayi

( they both remind of our weddingp

I: haa raman i just wish jaise hum dono ko ek dusre mai apni khushiyan mil gayi waise hi ye dono bhi hamesha khush rahe

( yes raman i just wish like we found our happiness in each other they both also do the same)

She said while he smiles and nodded soon mihir and mihika start taking pehras around the scared fire and pandit ji announced them as husband and wife after it they both took blessings from their parents then they come to ishra and hugs them

I: congratulations both of you

R: mihir meri behan ko hamesha khush rakhna ab ye responsibility hai samjhe

( mihir always keep my sister happy now she is your responsibility)

He said while mihir smiles and nodded

M: thank you raman thank you bhabhi aap dono ki wajeh se hi ye possible hua mujhe mihika mai mera pyar mil gya mujh mai to himmat nahi thi ki mihika ko apne dil ki baat bata saku par aap dono ne meri feelings ko samjha aur mera saath diya janta hoon main mihika ko thoda time lagega naye rishte ko accept karne mai but i promise you main mihika ko hamesha khush rakhuga

( thank you raman thank you bhabhi beacuse of you both this get possible i got my love in mihika i never have courage to tell mihika that i love her but you both help me to express my feelings i know it will take sometime to mihika to accept this new relation but i promise you i will always keep her happy)

He said making ishra smile

R: dekha mihika maine tumse kaha tha naa mihir tumhare liye ek perfect life partner hoga mujhe iss pe pura vishwas hai tum iske saath hamesha khush rahogi

( see mihika i told you naa mihir is perfect for you i have full trust in him you will always be happy with him)

Mi: main jaanti hoon raman bhai aur mujhe bhi mihir pe pura vishwas hai aur main bhi iss rishte ko pure dil se nibhaugi aur apne past ko kabhi bhi hamare rishte ko effect nahi karne dugi

( i know raman bhai i have full trust on mihir and i will also respect this relationship always and will never let my past effect our relation)

M: mihika tumhe apne past ke bare mai sochne ki zaroort nahi hai hum ek saath mil ke ek khoobsurat kal banyege

( mihika you don't need to think about your past we will made a beautiful tomorrow together)

He said holding her hand while mihika smiles and nodded

I: i wish tum dono hamesha aise hi ek saath raho

( i wish you both stay happy like this always)

M: bhabhi iske liye to humko aap dono ke aaishrwad ki zaroort hogi aap dono ek perfect couple ki example ho

( bhabhi for this you both have to give us blessings beacuse you are example of a perfect couple)

R: sorry to say mihir par tum dono hum jaise nahi ban sakte kyunki raman bhalla jaisa perfect husband banna itna easy nahi hai tumhari bhabhi ko main kaise jehlta hoon main hi jaanta hoon

( sorry to say but you both can't become like us beacuse it's not easy to become a perfect husband like raman bhalla only i know how i tolerate your bhabhi)

He said while ishita glares at him and hit him on shoulder

I: oh really

R: dekha abhi bhi kaise apne becahre pati ko sab ke saamne maar rahi hai

( see she is hitting me in front of everyone)

I: haa main maarugi kyunki aap naa bhot bure ho

( yes i will hit you beacuse you are really bad)

She said angrily

M: aap dono please abhi jaghra maat karna

( you both please don't start fighting)

R: ye sab tumhari wajeh se hi ho rha hai

( it is happening beacuse of you)

M: isme meri kya galti hai?

( what is my fault in this?)

They were talking when mihika's appa comes there

Appa: raman ishita main tum dono ko thanks kehna chatha hoon

( raman ishita i want to thank you both)

R: aapko thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai

( you don't need to thanks us)

Appa: nahi beta aaj tum dono ki wajeh se hi meri beti ko uski khusyian mili hai tum logo ne hamesha mihika ka saath diya uski life ke sabse bade dukh mai usko sambhala usko itna pyar diya aur aaj usko mihir jaisa acha life partner mila ab mujhe mihika ki koi fikar nahi hai ye tum dono ki wajeh se hi possible hua hai thank you so much

( today beacuse of you my daughter got her happiness back you both always supported her you was with her in her though times and today she got a good life partner in mihir beacuse of you both now i am not worried for mihika it was possible beacuse of you both thank you so much)

He said folding his hands in front of them

I: appa please aapko hume thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai mihika ki tarh main bhi aapki beti hoon naa to aap apni beti ko thanks kyu bol rahe ho aap bas hume apna aashirwad do ye hi hum dono ke liye kaafi hoga

( please appa you don't need to thanks us like mihika i am also your daughter right then why are you saying thanks to your daughter? You just give us your blessings it will be enough for us)

Appa: god bless both of you hamesha khush raho

He said blessing both of them while ishra smiles and hugs him after it mihir and mihika went to their home happily and all the guests also leaves from there

At night

Raman comes in room and saw ishita standing in front of mirror removing her jewellery raman comes towards her and hugs her from behind

R: finally mihir aur mihika ki shadi ho gayi main to sach mai bhot thak gya

( finally mihir and mihika got married i am really tiered now)

He said while she didn't reply

R: gussa ho kya?

( are you angry?)

He said helping her in removing her earrings

I: jao naa ab kyu aaye ho mere paas? Main to bhot buri hoon naa

( just go now why you have come to me? I am really bad right?)

R: sorry naa jaan main to bas mazak kar rha tha

( sorry naa i was just kidding)

He said kissing her neckline hugging her tightly

I: abhi mujhe aapse baat nahi karni main change karne jaa rahi hoon i am really tiered

( now i don't want to talk to you i am going to change i am really tiered)

She said coming out of his hold but he hold her hand and pull her to himself

R: acha baba i am sorry please gussa maat karo naa

( ok i am sorry please don't get angry)

He said cupping her face making her look at him

R: tum jaanti ho naa jab tum mujhse gussa hoti to mujhe acha nahi lagta

( you know naa i don't like it when you get angry with me)

I: to kyu pareshan karte ho mujhe?

( then why you trouble me so much?)

She said making cute pout

R: kya karu tumhe pareshan karne mai maza aata hai

( beacuse i love to do it)

He said while she glares at him

R: ok sorry aaj ke baad aisa nahi karuga ab please gussa chod do naa kitne din ho gaye hum dono ko ek dusre ke liye time nahi mila i was missing my wife so much

( ok sorry i will not repeat it again now please leave all this it's been really long we didn't get time for each other i was missing my wife so much)

He said while she smiles he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: i love you so much

I: i love you too

She said smiling and hugs him tightly resting her head on his chest he also wrapped his arms around her they stayed in same position for sometime after sometime they broke the hug

I: aap bhot thak gaye ho naa jaake change karlo main aapke liye chai bana ke lati hoon

( you are really tiered naa go and change i will bring tea for you)

She said and was going but he pull her to himself

R: iss whakt to mujhe meri biwi ki sabse zada zaroort hai

( this time i need my wife the most)

He said with naughty smile

R: what raman? Abhi bhi tum nayi naveli dulhan ki tarh sharmati ho aur jab bhi tum aise sharmati ho naa aur bhi hot lagti ho

( what raman? You still blush like a newly wed wife and you know what whenever you blush like this you look very hot)

He said making her blush hard he smiles and made her look at him he cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she close her eyes he kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks then he put his lips on hers she wrapped her arms around him and both start kissing each other passionately he picked her in his arms and takes her to bed and both get busy in loving each other passionately

Next morning

Raman get ready to go to hospital while ishita makes breakfast for him she comes in room with his tea

I: raman jaldi se ready hoke bahar aa jao breakfast ready hai

( raman come out soon after getting ready breakfast is ready)

R: ishita suno maine mihir aur mihika ke liye surprise plan kiya hai

( ishita listen i have planned a surprise for mihir and mihika)

He said making her look at him

I: surprise?

R: haa maine unke honeymoon ke liye london ki tickets book ki hai

( yes i have book tickets for london for their honeymoon)

I: wow raman it's a good idea

R: i hope unko ye surprise passand aaye wo jitna time ek dusre ke saath bitayge utna hi kareebh aayge

( i hope they both like this surprise they will come closer by spending time with each other)

I: you are right raman

R: aur ek baar mihir aur mihika wapis aa jaye phir main hum dono ke liye bhi ek romantic holiday plan karuga ok

( and once mihir and mihika comes back then i will plan a romantic holiday for both of us)

He said while she smiles and nodded he pecked her hair softly and hugs her tightly she rested her head on his chest hugging him tight

P.s: that's it please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishra’s love has bloomed with time😍😍

Finally mimi found happiness in each other 👍🏻💕💕

Ishra and mihir are bringing mihika out of her scary past💪🏻👏🏻

Loved ishra’s cute nok jhok❤️❤️❤️