Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb update 

Continue soon 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww....amazing update dear 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wonderful update

Thanks for the pm 😊

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting! Big mess ! Not sure what will happen!!

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it

Update soon

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing updt di

Totally loved it so much

Loved ishu concern for raman and he also enjoying her care and concern. Why raman is taking decisions without thinking anything. His decision also hurting her. Shagun is disgusting. Hope ishu shouldn't believe her.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita was scolding raman he was smiling he said he is coming home right now he thought someone is there waiting for him at home he reached home ishita glared at him loved ishitas care for raman he was happy ishita asked raman to take leave for a day to rest he said he will come home early next day raman went to office he had asked his lawyer to ready the paper he came home with those papers ruhi got happy seeing him she said she wants to go amusement park he asked her to get ready he gave ishita papers she was shocked reading he is asking for ruhis sole custody she denied raman told ruhi they will go next time mihir took ruhi with him as raman didn't wanted ruhi to witness ishra fight ishita denied to sign the paper raman was blackmailing her he was feeling ashamed ishita got the parcel on her name she was shocked seeing raman and shagun wedding card there was number ishita called on that number she called shagun told ehr place where they have meet she will her about ramans true face hope ishita will support raman 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what will happen now will Ishita go to meet Shagun or not 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal pal bhade yeh hai mohabatein

Part 17

Ishita sitting in front of shagun and says: what do you want to talk about raman. I dont understand anything.. shagun smiles fakely and says: ishita you are so innocent and raman is very clever and manipulative. This is his old habit to manipulate people and hide truth. Ishita was not understanding what shagun was trying to say she shake her head and says: don't talk in riddles. Come to the point.. i think I was wrong that i came here.. i shouldn't have listened you. Obviously you will say bad about raman if you are his ex.

Shagun smirks and says: you are foolish ishita.. do you know what i broke my relationship with raman because I got to know about his truth. He used you and your daughter for his selfish motive. Ishita was stunned listening to her while shagun continue to say: he used your weakness to hide his weakness. He wanted to remove the stigma by becoming father of ruhi. You know what your husband is an incomplete man. He can never become a father. Thats the reason i denied marrying him. 

Ishita couldn't believe what shagun as said she says: you are lying. Shagun roll her eyes and says: its upto you baby you believe or not. But truth is this only therefore he wanted ruhi in his kife badly to change the biggest truth of his life. I know you will not believe me therefore i brought his medical file also.. she shows it to ishita who read the file carefully. Shagun says: he is disgusting you know what he did when i denied marriage. He came drunk at my doorstep at late night and created a scene.. he was acting madly.. i got scared seeing his madness. When i denied him he slapped me.. thank god my parents saved me that day from him. He was a monster ishita.. she was lying through her teeths and faking tears so that ishita believe her fake story. 

Ishita was shaken up with the revelation of truth she took the file and silently leaves. Shagun smirks looking at her retreating figure and says: raman what will you do now.. ishita knows the truth i am sure she will throw you out of her life. I cant wait to see how broken you will be. She touches up her make up and book an spa appointment for her to relax herself.

Raman apartment,

Raman enters the house and finds ishita looks at nothing two files were kept in front of her. He recognizes the first file which contains ruhi legal document. He was confused seeing the second file. He walks towards her, ishita looks at raman and asks: why you want ruhi? Raman looks on

Ishita forward the file and says: i met shagun today.. raman gets angry listening to ishita and shouts: i have told you na that you will not meet shagun then why you met her. And what is this file. Ishita says: she told me all truth raman.. how you used our weakness. Raman gets sweaty listening to her and says: listen ishita she was lying.. ishita shows palm to him and says: shagun was your ex. Your were about to get married to her.

Raman: ishita.. he badly wanted to change everything ishita glares at him and says: truth or lie.. raman nods. Ishita takes a deep breath and asks: does this file content is true.. she opens the file and shows it to raman. He closes his eyes and nods he was jot able to say anything as if he has lost his voice. Ishita threw the file and says: you lied to me raman. 

Raman: i can explain.. he tries to take matter in his hands ishita glares at him and says: do you know what raman after knowing your truth i just want to... Before she can complete the sentence raman assume that ishita will also react like shagun. He clenches his fist and says: ishita sign the damn papers. Cutting ishita in middle. Ishita looks at raman all shocked and says: raman what i am saying to you.

Raman: ruhi still didn't return ishita.. ishita gets confused listening to him while raman says: if you dont sign the papers i will not return ruhi mihir is my right hand. Ishita looks stunned listening to him she angrily marches towards him and gives him two tight slap across his face and says: do anything you want i am not signing this papers..

Raman was in shock seeing ishita reaction. Ishita angrily looks at him and says: what do you think of yourself raman. Do you really think that you will blackmail me using ruhi safety. Are you mad are insane. Do you really think that i can believe that you can ever hurt ruhi..no never. You can never hurt her.. but you can hurt me whenever you want she again hits him and says: do you know how i felt when shagun was telling me about you. You hided all this. Because of this truth you want to get every right on ruhi.. haina..

Raman looks away while ishita makes him look at her and says: mr bhalla look at me when i am talking to you. I am hell angry with you.. i want ruhi in next fifteen minutes its getting late. She walks away while raman was not understanding anything his eyes follows her. She walks to kitchen and start preparing meal for dinner. Ishita looks at raman and says: what are you waiting for call mihir.

Raman: they are on the way only mihir has already called me when i return home. Ishita nose flared with anger she marches towards him and says: really raman.. some time before you were threatening me using ruhi name. Raman looks down. Ishita was busy in glaring him when door bell rings ishita opens the door and find mihir and ruhi there. Ruhi happily hugs ishita and says: mumma.. i missed you.. i had lot of fun with mihir chachu. You gave me ice cream and chocolates.. seeing he brought a teddy also for me. She shows it. 

Ishita smiles at her. Ruhi looks at raman and rushes to his side she launches herself at raman and says: i love you papa.. raman hugs her tightly and says: i am sorry ruhi. Really sorry. Papa also love you. Ishita was looking at them. Ruhi gets confused and asks: papa why you are saying sorry. Apne to kuch galat nhe kiya my papa is the best. 

Raman heart swell seeing the love his daughter has for him. He hugs her tightly and says: papa loves you.. mihir looks at ishita and says: bhabhi.. everything fine. Ishita nods and smiles lightly at him. Mihir smiles and says: I wil take your leave bhabhi take care. Ishita nods, mihir leaves from there. Ishita leaves to cook food while raman gets busy listening to ruhi rambling. Throughout the time ishita was giving raman angry glares while raman was not meeting her eyes feeling ashamed of his doings. Dinner was a silent affair except ruhi talking to raman and ishita. Ishita made ruhi sleep in her room. She was laying beside her curling ruhi hairs and thinking about todays happenings. 

Otherside, raman keeps waiting for ishita to return to room. When clock strike 12 raman lost his patience he goes to ruhi room and opens the door slowly he finds ishita awake looking at ruhi he Knock it softly. Ishita looks at raman standing at door she gets up and walks past him straight to their room while raman follow her in tow.reaching the room ishita says: what you want to say raman..

Raman: cant you forgive me ishita.. i know its a big thing my medical problem is huge but still.. dont break our relation. I just cant imagine my life without ruhi.. she is mu lifeline. After lot of hardship i got my own family i cant just lose you both. Dont talk to me ever but stay with me. He was in tears 

Ishita couldn't believe what raman was saying she turns and finds raman in most vulnerable state she says: i have made my decision raman.. raman looks on with filled eyes. Ishita continue to say: we should get shifted to dehli bavk to family. Raman gets confused listening to her he blink his eyes and says: come again..

Ishita: raman apply for transfer i will also leave this job we should move back to our family

Raman: but ishita.. we were talking about my infertility.. ishita shook her head and says: raman your infertility is not an issue for me. It doesn't matter to me. I am not shagun who will leave you for this reason yes i am hurt and very angry that you hided all this and how you handled all this matter. But I realized that you love ruhi beyond everything. You can do anything for her. She is lucky that you are her father.

Raman: but..

Ishita: no raman.. its not your fault that you cant have baby. Its just a medical condition i am a fertility expert now adays medical science has done lot of advancement. Wesy bhi we have ruhi and our marriage is not a normal marriage we are ruhi parents so it doesn't matter okay

Raman nods

Ishita: but dont hide anything from me raman. Go have sleep.. she turns to leave raman held her hand making ishita looks on raman couldn't stop himself and hugs ishita tightly in a emotional state of rush. Ishita was taken a back with the sudden proximity. She felt wetness on her shoulder, she touches his back and start consoling him. 

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments dont forget to hit like also