IshRa Ss Hume Tumse Hua Hai part 30 on page 96 on 2/10 - Page 32

Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Teasing teaser dear 

Part=10

Raman and mihir comes home toshi ji and mr bhalla gets shocked seeing raman's condition

T: raman puttar tu thik hai naa kya hua tujhe?

( raman are you fine? What happen?)

She said and come towards her

Mr bhalla: raman kya hua batao?

( raman tell us what happen?)

R: maa papa don't worry main thik hoon wo bas chota sa accident tha

( maa papa don't worry i am fine it was a small accident)

T: accident?

M: maa wo bhai par kuch gundo ne attack kiya tha

( maa some goons attacked on bhai)

He said making them shocked

Mr bhalla: kya attack kiya par kis ne kiya?

( what attack but who did this?)

T: mera puttar tu thik hai naa ye sab kisne kiya main chodugi nahi usko

( are you fine raman? Who did this i will not leave him)

R: maa just relax main thik hoon

( maa just relax i am fine)

T: raman chal pehle tu beth jaha aram se

( raman come and sit here properly)

She said and helps him to sit on the couch

Mr bhalla: raman ab batao ye sab kaise hua aur tum dono ne hume pehle kyu nahi batya?

( raman now tell us how this happen and why don't you both informed us before?)

He said while raman looked at them and told them everything making them shocked

T: koun the wo log tujhe kyu mara unho ne?

( who are they why did they harmed you?)

R: main nahi janta maa

( i don't know maa)

Mr bhalla: main abhi police ko inform karta hoon iske bare mai

( i will inform the police about this)

T: raman puttar tu chal apne kamre mai chal ke aram kar main tere liye khaana leke aati hoon

( raman puttar go to your room and take rest i will bring food for you)

She said while raman nodded and mihir takes him to room

Next day

Raman was getting ready for the office toshi ji comes there

T: raman puttar aaj office maat jaa tujhe rest karni chaiye

( raman puttar don't go to office today you should take rest)

R: maa don't worry main thik hoon ab aur agar main ghar mai rahuga to aur bhi bimar feel karuga so let me go i will feel better

( maa don't worry am fine if i will stay at home i will feel ill so let me go i will feel better)

T: thik hai puttar apna dhyan rakhna

( ok take care of yourself)

She said and kissed his forehaed while raman smiles and hugs her

R: don't worry maa i am fine

He said while toshi ji smiles and nodded and raman leaves from there

After sometime

Raman was looking at the watch again and again waiting for ishita

R: ishita kyu nahi aayi abhi tak? Itna late to kabhi nahi hui i think i should call her

( why ishita have not come yet? She never get so late i think i should call her)

He was thinking when someone knocks the door

R: come in

He said while ishita walked inside slowly while raman got happy seeing her

R: ishita main tumhara hi wait kar raha tha tum itni late kyu ho gayi?

( ishita i was waiting for you why are you so late?)

He said looking at her while she was silent

R: ishita kya hua is everything ok?

( what happen ishita is everything ok?)

He asked while she looks at him and nodded

I: sir ye mera resignation letter main job se resign kar rahi hoon

(sir this is my resignation letter i am resigning from the job)

She said giving him him letter making him shocked

R: ishita ye tum kya keh rahi ho?

( ishita what are you saying?)

I: i am sorry sir but main ye job nahi kar sakti aap please mera resignation accept kar lijiye next week apni job ka ek mahina complete karke mai job chod dugi

( i am sorry sir but i can't do this job please accept ny resignation i will leave this job next week after completing one month)

She said looking at him while he looks at her shocked

R: ishita tum kya keh rahi ho aisa kya ho gya achank? Is everything ok please tell me

( ishita what are you saying what happen suddenly is everything ok? please tell me)

I: sir main iss whakt aapke kisi bhi sawal ka jawab nahi de sakti

She said while he hold her hand

R: no ishita you have to answer me

I: sir aap kya kar rahe ho? Leave my hand please

( sir what are you doing?)

R: nahi pehle tum batao mujhe kya hua tumhe achank tum kyu ye job chodna chathi ho?

( no first you tell me what happen to you suddenly why you want to leave this job?)

I: kyunki main ye job nahi karna chathi mujhe isse achi job ka offer mila hai iss liye main ye job chodna chathi hoon

( beacuse i don't want to do this job i get offer of a better job that's why i want to leave this job)

She said without looking at him

R: tum jhoot bol rahi ho ishita i know zaroor koi baat hai please tell me kya baat hai

( you are lying ishita i know you are hiding something please tell me what happen?)

I: aap kyu meri baat pe vishwas nahi kar rahe maine aapko reason bata diya naa aur aap mujhe force nahi kar sakte job karne ke liye

( why don't you trust me i have told you my reason and you can't force me to do this job)

She said looking at him

R: oh really shyad tum bhool rahi ho jab tumne ye job join ki thi maine tumse kaha tha tum 6 mahine se pehle job nahi chod sakti ye contract mai likha hua hai tum aise job chod ke nahi jaa sakti

( oh really i think you are forgetting when you joined this job i told you that you can't leave this job before six months this is written in the contract you can't leave this job)

I: mujhe ye job nahi karni ab aap please samjhne ki kossish karo aapko agar mere khilaf koi action lena hai to aap le sakte ho contract todne ke liye but ab main ye job nahi kar sakti

( i don't want to do this job please try to understand if you want to take any action against me then you can do it for breaking your contract but i can't do this job)

She said looking at him and turns to go but he hold her hand and pull her to himself and hold her tightly in his arms

R: bas bhot ho gya tumhara tumhe kya lagta hai tum jaha aake koi bhi reason deke job se resign karogi aur main maan luga sorry par main tumhara resignation accept nahi karuga samjhi tum

( enough is enough what do you think you will give me any reason and i will accept yoyr resignation sorry but i will not do it do you get that?)

He said angrily

I: sir

R: just shut up ab mujhe kuch nahi sunna ab tum mujhe sirf sach bataogi tum kyu ye job chodna chathi ho aisa kya ho gya achank kal tak to sab thik tha to phir achank kya hua aisa batao mujhe tum mujhe jhoot nahi bol sakti ishita meri aankhon mai dekho aur bolo kyu kar rahi ho tum aisa

( just shut up now i don't want to listen anything now you will tell me truth why you want to leave this job suddenly? Tell me what happen you can't tell lie to me look in my eyes and tell me why are you doing this?)

He said making her look at him

R: please ishita mujhe sach batao kya baat hai agar koi bhi problem hai to mujhe batao ok i promise you agar tum sach mai job chodna chathi ho to main tumhe nahi rokuga tumhara resignation accept kar luga par tumhe mujhe sach batna hoga please ishita agar tumhe mujh par thoda sa bhi vishwas hai to batao mujhe

( please ishita tell me i want to know the truth if there is any problem then you can tell me ok i promise if you really want to leave this job then i will not stop you but you have to tell me truth please ishita if you have trust in me then please tell me)

He said while she looks at him and her eyes filled with tears and she start telling him everything

Flash back

After mihir drops ishita near house she was going towards her house when param comes in her way and she bangs with him she gets shocked seeing him

P: koun tha ye ladka jo tumhe chodne aaya tha

( who was he why he come to drop you?)

I: it's none of your buisnesss

She said and was going but he hold her hand tightly

I: leave my hand ye aap kya kar rahe ho? ( what are you doing)

P: just shut up dusre ladko ke saath bade aram se ghumti ho unko apne ghar tak leke aati ho mujhse kya problem hai tumhe kitni kossish karta hoon tumhare kareebh aane ki to kyu mujhse door bhaagti ho?

( just shut up you roam around with other boys and bring them to your home so what is your problem with me i try so much to come close to you and you always runs away from me)

He said while ishita looks at him shocked she realised he was drunk

I:  mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai please leave me warna mai chilaugi

( i don't want to talk to you please leave me otherwise i will shout)

P: acha to ab tum mujhe dhamki de rahi ho

( oh so you are blackmailing me now?)

He said and put his hand on her mouth pinning her to wall

P: ab chilao naa maat bhoolo mere ghar mai reh rahi ho don't mess with me tum warna tum soch bhi nahi sakti kya hoga tumhare tumhari family ke saath

( now shout don't forget you are living in my home don't mess with me you can't even imagine what will happen to you and your family)

He said angrily while she was trying hard to push him away

P: tumhe pata hai main kyu baar baar tumse milne ke bhane aata hoon jaha? Kyu tumhe itnja pareshan karta hoon taaki main tumhe dekh saku tumse mil saku beacuse i like you bhot achi lagti ho tum mujhe tum ho hi itni sundar ki main nahi rok sakta khood ko i think mujhe naa tumse pyar ho gya hai

( you know why i come here again and again to meet you? Why i trouble you so much? I do all this to see you beacuse i really like you ishita you are really beautiful i can't control myself i think i love you)

He said smiling making her shocked

P: i know tumhe vishwas nahi ho rha hoga but ye sach hai jab bhi tumhe dekhta hoon naa bhot acha lagta hai tumhari khoobsurati ne mujhe deewna kar diya main tumhe apna banna chata hoon

( i know you are not believe it but it's true i feel really good whenever i see you your beauty drives me crazy i want to make you mine)

He said touching her cheeks while she was feeling disgusting with his touches she pushed him away

I: don't you dare to touch me

P: kyu itni bholi kyu ban rahi ho jab tumhara wo boss raman bhalla tumhe touch karta hai tumhe ghar tak chodne aata hai tum uske kareebh jaati ho tab tumhe koi problem nahi hoti ache se janta hoon main kyu usne uss din tumhari help ki kyu tum par itna mehrbaan hai wo

( why are you being so innocent you don't have any problem when your boss raman bhalla touches you when he come to drop you to home and you go close to him right? I know why he is helping you so much)

He said while she looked at him shocked

I: just shut up wo bas mere boss hai

( just shut up he is just my boss)

P: oh really iss liye to itni raat ko uske saath ghar aati ho wo tumhara haath tham kar tumhe ghar leke aata hai aur tumhari family ki itni help karta hai sab janta hoon main tumhe pata hai kal raat jab maine tumhe uske saath ghar aate hue dekha to mujhe kitna gussa aaya uss par aur mujhe yaad aaya kaise usne meri insult ki thi kaise wo tumhare kareebh aane ki kossish kar rha tha iss liye maine usse badla lene ke liye unn gundo ko bheja tha taaki wo aaj ke baad tumhare paas naa aa sake

( oh really that's why you come with him at home at night he come to your home holding your hand i see you both coming together he help your family so much you know what i am so angry with him the way he looked at you and that day how he insulted me beacuse of you he was trying to come closer to you and i could not bear it that's why i decided to take revenge from him and i send those goons to beat him so that he could not come close to you)

He said making her shocked

I: iska matlab wo gunde tumne bheje the?

( it's mean you send those goons?)

P: haa maine bheje the kyunki main usse badla lena chatha apni beizzati ka aur tumhare kareebh aane ki kossish karne ka agar main chatha naa to usko marva bhi sakta tha par maine socha usko maar mujhe kya milega? Mujhe to sirf tum chaiye

( yes i send those goons beacuse i want to take revenge from him beacuse he insulted me and he tried to come closer to you if i want i could have kill him but then i thought what will i get by killing him? I just want you)

He said holding her hand while ishita pushed him away

I: you are disgusting

P: no baby i am not disgusting abhi to tumhe pata nahi ki main kya kya kar sakta hoon main agar chahu to uski jaan bhi le sakta hoon jo haal aaj uska hua naa wahi haal tumhari family ka bhi kar sakta hoon aur tum kuch nahi kar paaogi

( no baby i am not disgusting you don't know what can i do if i want i can kill him today what happen to him can happen with your family also and you will not able to do anything)

I: ye tumhari galat femi hai main police ke paas jaaugi aur tumhari complaint karugi tumhara sach raman sir ko baatugi

( it's your misunderstanding i will go to the police and will complain against you i will tell your truth to raman sir)

She said while he start laughing

P: jo karna hai karo tum kuch bhi saabit nahi kar paaogi aur agar tum kuch bhi karogi naa to tum soch bhi nahi sakti tumhari family ka kya haal hoga tumhari wo choti behan roz college jaati hai naa uski shadi bhi hone wali hai socho agar uske saath kuch galat ho gya to tum jaanti ho ladkiyan bilkul bhi safe nahi hai aaj kal aur tumhari wo amma ghar pe akeli hoti hai naa bechari bimar rehti hai agar unko kuch ho gya to?

( do whatever you want to do but you will not able to prove anything and if you tried to do anything then your family have to face the consequences your sister goes to college daily naa and she is about to get married what if some day someone harmed her you know naa girls are not safe now a days and your mother stay at home alone right she is also not well what if something happens to her?)

He said making her looked at him shocked

P: so thoda careful rehna chaiye naa tumhe tumhari family ke responsibility tumhari hai after all aur ho sakta hai tumhari ek galti ki kimat tumhari family ke saath saath uss raman bhalla ko bhi chukane pade tumne dekh to liya hi aaj ki main kya kar sakta hoon

( so you should be careful your family is your responsibility after all they have to pay for your mistake and raman bhalla will also have to suffer beacuse of you and you have already seen what can i do)

I: tum aisa kuch nahi karoge samjhe tum

( you will not do anything do you get that?)

She said looking at him all scared

P: don't worry ishita main tumhari family ko kabhi hurt nahi karuga  kabhi nahi tumhe darne ki zaroort nahi hai main itna bhi bura nahi hoon

( don't worry ishita i will never hurt your family never you don't need to get scared i am not so bad)

He said smiling evilly

P: i promise you main tumhari family ko bilkul hurt nahi karuga par tumhe meri baat maani hogi tumhe ye job chodni hogi kyunki main tumhe kisi aur ke kareebh nahi dekh sakta aur agar tumne meri baat nahi maani to tum jaanti ho mujhe aur isko dhamki maat samjhna dekha naa raman bhalla ka kya haal hua

( i promise you i will not hurt you and your family but you have to listen to me you have to leave this job beacuse i can't see you with anyone else and if you will not listen to me then you what can i do you see naa what happen to raman bhalla)

I: tum jo kahoge main karugi but please meri family aur raman sir ko hurt maat karna please

( i will do everything you will say but please don't hurt my family and raman sir please)

She said with teary eyes

P: don't worry main kisi ko hurt nahi karuga aur specially tumhe to bilkul bhi nahi pata hai tumhe main kabse tumhe passand karta tha par kabhi kehne ki himmat hi nahi hui aur aaj finally tumhe bata diya ki main tumhe kitna passand karta hoon

( don't worry i will not hurt anyone and specially you i can never hurt you i like you from so long but never get a chance to tell you this but today finally i am telling you this that i really like you a lot)

He said touching her face while she close her eyes crying feeling helpless

P: main tumhe apna banna chatha hoon ishita i want to marry you i promise you mujhse shadi karne ke baad tumhari sari problems mai khtam kar duga tumhe bhot khush rakhuga hamesha

( i want to make you mine i want to marry you i promise you all your problems will end if you marry me i will always keep you happy)

He said making her shocked

P: agar main chahu to tumhe zabardasti haasil kar sakta hoon tumse shadi kiye bina tumhe apna bana sakta hoon par main aisa nahi karuga kyunki main tumhe apni biwi banna chatha hoon you are very lucky ek baar mujhse shadi karlo tumhari kismat badal duga main

( if i want i can make you mine forcefully without marrying you but i will not do it beacuse i want to make you my wife you are very lucky i will change your fate if you will marry me)

He said while she looks at him shocked

P: kal sham tak apna faisla bata dena aur main jaanta hoon tum sahi faisla hi logi aur agar tumne meri baat nahi maani to tum mujhe ache se jaanti hoon param khurana ko jo chiz chaiye hoti wo hasil karke rehta hai kal sham tak apna faisla bata dena

( tell me about your decision till tomorrow evening and i know you will take right decision and if you did not listen to me then you know me very well param khurana always get the thing which he liked at any cost tell me about your decision till tomorrow)

He said looking at her and leaves from there while ishita was in shock listing him and cries after somrtime she composed herself and went to her house

Flash back ends

Raman gets shocked listing her while she cries

I: mere paas koi option nahi hai sir agar maine param ki baat nahi suni to wo meri family ko harm karega jaise aapko kiya wo bhot khtarnak hai kuch bhi kar sakta hai

( i don't have any option sir if i didn't listen to param he will harm my family like he did with you he is very dangerous he can do anything)

R: ishita relax wo kuch nahi kar sakta tumhe darne ki koi zaroort nahi hai

( ishita relax he can't do anything you don't need to get scared)

I: aap nahi jaante wo kuch bhi kar sakta hai

( you don't know him he can do anything)

She said crying

R: ishita please wo kuch nahi kar sakta try to understand tum kyu usse itna daar rahi ho?

( ishita please he can't do anything try to understand why are you so afraid of him?)

I: aap kyu nahi samjh rahe ho? Maine kaha naa wo bhot dangerous hai aur main apni family ki life risk mai nahi daal sakti aap meri baat nahi samjhoge kyunki musibat mere pariwar par hai

( why don't you understand? I told you naa he is very dangerous and i can't put my family in danger but you will not understand me beacuse my family is danger)

She said crying while he hold her hand tightly

R: just stop it ishita tumhe sach mai lagta hai main nahi samjuga? I can understand tumhe apni family ki fikar hai par kya tum bina kuch soche samjhe uss param se shadi kar logi apni zindagi barbad kar dogi? Nahi ishita tum itni weak kaise ho sakti ho yaad hai tumne mujhe meri batmizi ke liye kaise thappad mara tha? Apni self respect ke liye stand liya tha to ab kya hua tum chup chap uski baat maan logi daar jaaogi uski dhamki se?

( just stop it ishita do you really think i will not understand i can understand ishita you are worried for your family but will you marry param without thinking anything? He will spoil your life ishita no ishita you can not become so weak do you remmber how you slapped me when i misbehaved with you how you took stand for your self  respect then what happen now? Will you agree to him will you get scared so easily?)

He said making her look at him

I: to main kya karu? Mere paas koi option nahi hai meri wajeh se main apni family ko khatre mai nahi daal sakti main jitni bhi kossish karlu par meri problems kabhi khtam nahi hoti ab to main thak chuki hoon apni problems se ladte ladte ab mujh mai himmat nahi hai main apni family ko protect nahi kar sakti isse acha to main maar hi jaau sari problems hi khtam ho jayegi

( so what should i do? I have no other option i can't put my family in danger beacuse of me i am trying so hard but my problems are not ending now i am really tiered i can't protect my family  it's better i end my life)

R: just shut up ishita kya bakwas kar rahi ho? Tumhe kya lagta hai tumhare marne se problems khtam ho jayegi tumne socha hai agar tumhe kuch ho gya to tumhari amma aur tumhari behan ka kya hoga? Kya wo jee payegi tumhare bina? Tell me ishita

( just shut up ishita what are you saying? What do you think if you die your problems will end? Have you thought what will happen to your amma and sister if something happen to you will they able to live without you? Tell me)

He said looking at her while her eyes gets moist while raman wipes her tears he made her sit on the chair and gave her glass of water she drinks the water he sits next to her and hold her hand 

R: calm down ishita just relax please

I: i am sorry sir meri wajeh se aapko bhi itna kuch sehna pada uss param ne aapko bhi harm kiya meri wajeh se ab please aap meri problem se door raho main nahi chathi meri wajeh se wo dobara aapko hurt kare

( i am sorry sir beacuse of me you also suffered so much param harmed you beacuse of me please sir stay away from my problems i don't want you to get suffer beacuse of me)

R: nahi ishita tumhe usse darne ki zaroort nahi hai aur main tumhe aise akele nahi chod sakta ishita you have to face him usko dikhana hoga ki tum kamzor nahi ho nahi darti tum usse aur tum akeli nahi ho ishita main hoon tumhare saath mere hote hue wo tumhe ya tumhari family ko hurt nahi kar sakta please trust me

( no ishita you don't need to get afraid of him and i will not leave you alone ishita you have to face him you have to show him that you are not weak and you are not alone i am with you no one can hurt you or your family please trust me)

He said she looks at him with teary eyes

I: but sir

R: no ishita i don't want to listen anything i will not leave you alone

He said making her look at him they shared brief eye lock

R: chalo abhi mere saath

( come with me)

I: kaha?

( where?)

R: main tumhe sab batauga let's go

( i will tell you everything let's go)

He said and hold her hand and takes her from there

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Updated next part please have a look.

Fabulous update di

Ohhh so this was the reason because of which ishita was resigning 😭💔

This param is disgusting 😤😡

He was behind the attack 😧😧

Poor ishita......she’s feeling so helpless 💔😢

Loved how raman is standing with her💞💞

He’s giving her the strength to fight 👍🏻💪🏻

Lets see what he will do now

Ty 4 d pm too di

Woww... Amazing update dear 

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

A very nice update please update next part soon to know where did Raman take Ishita 

Fabulous update

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Nice update..

Param is pathetic..

He was blackmailing Ishita..

Ishita was scared...

Raman supported her and asked her to fight back...

Plz update soon..

Thank you....