ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Teasing teaser.. .

Please do update soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting tzr Di 

Teasing too 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

What's in the paper??

Updt soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice teaser 

Sorry for late reply

Thanks for the pm 😊

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal pal bhade yeh hai mohabatein

Part 16

Raman still shaken with the dream that ishru will leave him when they will know the truth about him. He wipes his sweat and makes his heart understand that it was only a dream he looks at the clock and find its 9pm. His phone rings flashing ishita name. he answer the call. Ishita start scolding him: where are you raman. Have you seen time. You were not fine yesterday. When you are coming back. Ruhi just slept now after waiting for you.

Raman couldn’t stop himself to smile seeing her concern for him. He says: I am leaving office now. Koi kaam agya tha.

Ishita: good. I am waiting.

Raman cuts the call and says: koi hai jo mera intezaar kar raha hai. This feeling is special. Chalo raman hurry up. He gathers his belonging and rushes to return home soon forgetting every stress. Soon he enters the house and finds ishita waiting for him. Ishita glares at him and start walking towards him. She start scolding him while raman was enjoying that someone cares for him and that someone is his wife. 

Ishita touches his forehead and says: raman you still have fever. Medicine time pay li thi? Raman bites his cheeks as he forgot to take medicine. Ishita shook her head understanding everything and says: now go and get change.

Raman: wo meeting thi to bhool gaya. Per koi baat nhe. Bukhar hi to hai aur mein koi chota bacha thori hoon. He tries to reason and in return he gets a deadly glare from ishita who places her hands on waist and says: raman dont test my patience now ap to ruhi say bhi chotay ho go and change.

Raman leaves silently while ishita goes to kitchen to heat his food. While heating food she was not understanding herself why she is so worried for raman why she showed so much right on him and scolded him. She shook her head putting all thoughts aside. 

Raman comes out after changing and gets happy seeing his favorite matar pulao he start having it enthusiastically making ishita happy. After having dinner ishita gives him medicine and says: raman being a doctor i am advising you to take a day off viral to nhe hai ye bi think ye fatigue ki wajah say horaha hai ache say rest karogay to jaldi theek hojaogay

Raman looks at her and thinks: ishita how i tell you why i am getting this fever. Muje jab bhi stress hota hai to fever hojata hai. Aur ruhi kay mujse chin jane ka khayal bhi muje bechain kar deta hai i know muje kiya karna hai.

Seeing him lost in thought ishita slightly shook him and says: raman where were you lost meine kuch kaha hai

Raman nods and says: dont worry i am fine. Lekin tumhare liye mein kal off lay longa but muje aik kaam kay liye thodi dair ko jana hoga 

Ishita nods in agreement and says: no problem abhi ap rest karlo. Raman gets up and leaves for bedroom to get a sleep while ishita washed the remaining utensils and goes for sleep

Next day, raman was feeling much better and spend time with ruhi. He instructed his lawyer to prepare papers for urgent basis and decided to meet him in person. Ishita was checking his fever time to time. She gets satisfied as raman didn't got the fever. Raman leaves to meet the lawyer while ishita gets engrossed with ruhi.

After few hours, Raman enters the house and finds ishita and ruhi playing together. He smiles seeing them and says: ary wow lagta hai kafi enjoy kiya ja raha hai. Ishita and ruhi smile seeing raman standing there. Ruhi runs to him and hugs her father tightly and exclaims: papa you return early.

Raman nods and says: yes i wanted to spend time with my big girl. So tell me whats the plan

Ruhi smiles widely and says: papa amusement park chalain. Raman nods and says: go and get ready. Ruhi excitedly goes to her room while ishita was looking at raman smilingly.

Raman forward the paper to ishita and says: ishita i want your sign on these documents. Ishita gets confused she takes the paper and looks at them. She gets shocked. Raman was fidgeting with his fingers in nervousness. Ishita looks at raman after reading the papers thoroughly and asks: what is this raman.

Raman: this paper says that you are giving me sole legal rights of ruhi to me on your own if ever we got separated you can never demand ruhi from me

Ishita was not getting anything that why all of a sudden raman is doing this she presses her head and says: raman ye sab.. i am not getting anything. Why you are doing this ye legal right aur you have named your half property at ruhi.

Raman: ishita do you trust me. Dont ask any question just sign this document. I am just safeguard my rights on ruhi. 

Ishita: by snatching her from me. You want kay legally mera koi right na rahe ruhi per why .. i am not signing this raman this is not done

Raman was on verge of losing his patience. He shook his head and says: ishita this is not a big deal. Mein kabhi humari divorce hone nhe donga kabhi aisa moka ayega hi nhe but you have to sign it for me it will make me relieved that no one can snatch ruhi from me. 

Ishita looks away and says: you are unbelievable raman.

Ruhi comes out of the room all set to leave for park she notice a tension between her parents. She asks: papa park chalain. Ishita glares at her and says: no one is going anywhere. She leaves for room while ruhi looks at raman. Raman smiles and takes her in his arms and says: rooh mumma is tired and feeling headache we will go next time bacha

Ruhi nods and says: no problem papa. Door bell rings, raman opens the door and finds mihir standing. Raman knew that ishita will react like this and he doesn't want ruhi to witness their argument. Therefore he called mihir to take ruhi. Raman kisses ruhi cheek and says: rooh you go with mihir chachu he will get you an ice cream. Ruhi gets happy and leaves with mihir 

Raman enters the room and find ishita working on laptop. He clears his throat and says: mihir aya tha i have send ruhi with him because we have an unfinished talk

Ishita: raman iss mein baat karne ko kuch bacha nhe hai i will not sign the document

Raman tighten his jaws in anger and says: when we got married did you read the clauses carefully. Ishita gets confused she gets up and looks at raman. He smirks at her and says: it was written that whenever I will ask you to give ruhi sole right to me you have to give me.

Ishita: you can't do this to me raman

Raman makes a straight face and says: you remember i bribed the judge to give custody if you don't agree with me i can even change everything you know kal subbu milne aya tha he wanted his daughter.

Ishita looks at raman shocked. Raman turn his face away and closes his eyes feeling ashamed to blackmail ishita. He gives paper in ishita hands and says: sign it ishita..ishita looks at raman trying to read his expression but got nothing. She says: what are you raman.. i thought you are not that bad. Per i was wrong 

Raman: tumhara lecture nhe suna ishita just sign it.

Ishita was about to sign but door bell rings. Raman opens the door and sees a parcel for ishita. Ishita takes the parcel and looks at it confused as name was not mentioned raman leaves from there. Ishita phone rings she takes the call and gets shocked listening from other side: agar apne pati ka asli chehra dekhna hai to ye box kholo.. iss mein aik number mily ga call karna. ishita opens the box and finds a wedding card written shagun weds raman.. she gets shocked there were many pictures of raman with shagun. 

A letter was also placed. She start reading it: ishita i know you will have alot of questions i want to tell you everything. Raman wesa nhe hai jaisa wo dekhata hai he is betraying you wo dhoka de raha hai aur ane faydy kay kiye use kar raha hai. Meet me shagun her phone number was also mentioned ishita was trying to understand but she was feeling everything is messed up. She dails the number. Shagun tells her the placed to meet.

Shagun smirks after ending the call and says: raman tumhari to duniya hi ujarne wali hai. You face will be worth watching when your beloved wife and daughter will leave you. Aww poor raman aik baar phr tumhara dil tootne wala hai. She laughs.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved ishita’s concern for raman ❤️❤️

He was enjoying her care💞💞

Why something or the other is happening creating tension bw them😭😢

Raman is taking a hasty and impulsive decision and hurting ishita🥺💔

This shagun 😤

Lets see what happens next