Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa Ss Hume Tumse Hua Hai part 30 on page 96 on 2/10 - Page 26

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=8

Next day

Ishita was looking for auto to go office when raman comes there in his car he stopped the car in front of her and open the window

R: good morning ishita

I: good moring sir aap jaha

R: haa wo actually main kisi kaam se iss taraf aaya tha abhi office hi jaa rha hoon chalo mere saath

( yes actually i come here for some work now am going to office you also come with me)

He said making her look at him

I: no sir wo

R: kya hua itna kyu soch rahi ho? Tumhe abhi bhi mujh pe vishwas nahi hai

( what happen ishita why are you thinking so much? You still don't trust me?)

I: no sir i trust you i mean

R: ishita please come on warna hum late ho jayege

( ishita come otherwise we will get late)

He said while she smiles and nodded and sits inside the car

R: let's go

He said looking at her while she nodded and they both drove away from there on the way raman was looking at her every then and now while she was looking out

After sometime they reached office raman parked the car and come out of car and opens the door for her while she looks at him

R: come

He said while she smiles and comes out and they both went towards office building they went inside the lift and soon the lift gets full ishita was pushed away by the people as the lift was full while raman holds her hand he stand in front of her protecting her while she looks at him he was already looking at her and they shared brief eye lock soon they reached their floor and break eye lock and both went to office

After sometime

Raman was busy in a meeting while ishita was checking file of new project sitting in his cabin when shagun comes there calling him

S: raman

Ishita got up seeing him

I: raman sir meeting mai hai

( raman sir is in meeting)

She said while shagun made a face seeing her

S: oh to main wahi jaake usse mil leti hoon

(oh i will go and meet him there)

I: no mam you can't go there sir meeting mai hai aap please thodi der wait karlo

( no man you can't go there sir is in the meeting please wait for him for sometime)

She said while shagun got angry

S: excuse me ab tum mujhe bataogi mujhe raman se milna chaiye ya nahi tumhe pata bhi hai ki main koun hoon?

( excuse me now you will tell me i will meet raman or not you know who i am?)

I: am sorry mam aap jo bhi ho par aap please samjhne ki kossish karo sir meeting mai hai wo abhi aa jayege

( am sorry mam whoever you are please try to understand sir is in meeting he will come in sometime)

S: oh really agar raman meeting mai hai to tum kya kar rahi ho jaha uske cabin mai? Tum uski pa ho naa raman to nahi hai to uske cabin main kya kar rahi ho

( oh really if raman is in meeting then what are you doing here in his cabin? You are his pa what are you doing in his cabin?)

I: wo main kaam kar rahi thi

( i am doing work)

S: acha tum raman ke cabin mai beth ke kaam kar rahi thi tumhe thode bhi manners nahi hai khood ko tum boss samjhti ho

( you are doing work in raman's cabin don't you have manners do you think you are boss?)

She said while ishita looks at him shocked

I: aap kya bol rahi ho mujhe raman sir ne hi kaha tha jaha beth ke kaam karne ko

( what are you saying raman sir told me to work here)

S: haa ache se jaanti hoon main dekho tum naa sirf raman ki pa ho so usse zara door hi raho jaanti hoon raman bhot hot aur charming hai par tum jaisi ladkiyon mai usko koi interest nahi hai

( yes i know very well see you are only raman's pa not more than that so stay away from her i know raman is very hot and charming but he is not interested in you)

I: mam please aap mere saath aise baat nahi kar sakti

( mam please you can't talk to me like this)

She said while shagun made a face

S: oh just shut up apni auakat mai raho samjhi tum jaanti nahi ho main koun hoon ab jao aur mere liye pani leke aao

( oh just shut up stay in your limits you don't know who i am now go from here and bring water for me)

She said sitting on the chair while ishita looks at her

S: dekh kya rahi ho pani leke aao

( why are you looking at me like this bring water for me)

She said making face while ishita gives her a glass of water shagun drinks the water then she throw the glass on the floor while ishita gets shocked seeing this

S: what is this mujhe thanda pani chaiye jao leke aao aur ye sab saaf karo

( what is this i want cold water go and bring it and clear all this)

She said looking at ishita

I: sorry mam par main raman sir ki pa hoon naa ki kisi ki naukar

( sorry mam but i am raman sir's pa not a servant)

She said making shagun angry she got up and looks at her

S: what do you mean? Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse aise batmizi se baat karne ki

( what do you mean how dare you to talk to me like this?)

I: aap mujhe aise treat nahi kar sakti main aapse bhot respect se pesh aa rahi hoon to please aap bhi meri insult karne ki kossish maat karo

( you can not treart me like this i am talking with you with respect so please you also don't try to insult me)

She said while shagun got angry listing this

S: how dare you?

She said and raise her hand on her to slap her while ishita close her eyes but someone holds her hand ishita open her eyes and saw raman standing there holding shagun's hand

R: how dare you shagun? Tumhari himmat kaise hui ishita pe haath uthane ki

( how dare you shagun? How dare you to raise hand on ishita?)

S: raman ye mere saath batmizi se baat kar rahi thi isne meri insult ki

( raman she was talking rudely with me she was insulting me)

R: oh please shagun ache se jaanta hoon main tumhe band karo ye sab

( oh please shagun i know you very well so please stop all this)

He said while shagun looks at him shocked

S: raman tum iss ladki wajeh se mujhse aise baat kar rahe ho

( raman you are talking me like this for this girl)

R: haa kyunki main ache se janta hoon ishita ko wo kabhi kuch galat nahi kar sakti

( yes beacuse i know her very well she can't do anything wrong)

S: raman seriously tumhe iss ladki par vishwas hai par mujh par nahi raman i am your

( raman seriously you trust on this girl but not on me raman i am your)

R: just shut up shagun please tumhe kyu samjh nahi aata i am not interested in you

( just shut up shagun please why don't you understand i am not interested in you)

S: acha to iss ladki mai itna interest kyu hai tumhe?

( ok so why are you so interested in this girl?)

R: ye meri personal assistant hai mere office ki ek bhot achi employee hai aur tumhe koi haak nahi banta iski insult karne ka

(she is my personal assistant a good employee of my office and you had no right to insult her)

S: aur tum jo meri insult kar rahe ho iske saamne uska kya? Kyu meri itni insult kar rahe ho Kya kiya hai maine? I just love you raman tum kyu nahi samjh rahe hai

( and you are insulting me in front of her i just love you raman why don't you get that?)

She said faking tears

R: shagun tumne jaha aake ye sab start kiya tumne ishita par haath uthaya mujhe koi shonk nahi hai tumhari insult karne ka aur rahi baat pyar ki to main ache se janta hoon tum mujse pyar karti ho ya mere paiso se so please mujhe majboor maat karo kuch bhi kehne ke liye

( shagun you started all this you raises hand on ishita i don't want to insult you but you forced me and i know very well you love me or my money so please don't force me to say anything to you)

R: ab please jao jaha se please go

( now please go from here)

He said while shagun got angry and leaves from there while raman looks at ishita

R: ishita am sorry shagun ko tumhare saath aise behave nahi karna chaiye tha

( ishita am sorry shagun should not behave like this with you)

I: no sir aap sorry kyu keh rahe ho? Aapki koi galti nahi hai aur mujhe unki baat ka bura nahi laga i think aapko ye sab nahi kehna chaiye tha unko meri wajeh se

( no sir why are you saying sorry? It's not your mistake and i didn't feel bad i think you should not fight with her beacuse of me)

R: tum bhot achi ho ishita iss liye tumhe uski baat ka bura nahi laga par main uss shagun ko ache se jaanta hoon wo hamesha aise hi behave karti hai aur koi tumse aise behave kare mujhe acha nahi lagta

( you are very nice ishita that's why you didn't feel bad but i know shagun very well she behave like this always and i can't see someone behaving like this with you)

He said while ishita looks at him shagun was looking at them standing outside the cabin she got angry

S: no raman aaj tumne bhot galat kiya iss ladki ke liye meri insult karke aur tum chaho ya naa chaho shadi to tumhe mujhse karni hi padegi aur iss ladki ko sabak ab main sikhaugi bhot khush ho rahi hogi naa meri insult dekh ke ab main dikhaugi isko

( no raman you did wrong by insulting me you want it or not but you have to marry me and i will teach this girl a good lesson she must be happy seeing me getting insulted)

She thought looking at them and leaves from there

After sometime

S: uncle ab aap hi batao main kya karu raman samjhne ko tyar hi nahi hai ki main usse kitna pyar karti hoon aaj to usne meri insult bhi kardi

( uncle you tell me what should i do raman is not ready to understand i love him so much and today he insulted me)

She said faking tears looking at mr bhalla

Mr bhalla: pata nahi raman ko kya ho gya kyu aise behave kar rha hai maine kitna smajhya tha usko

( don't know what's wrong with raman why is he behaving like this i made him understand so many times)

S: uncle mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa rha raman ko kya hua hai pehle wo aise behave nahi karta tha aaj usne uss ladki ke liye meri insult ki uncle main nahi chathi raman zabrdasti mujhse shadi kare agar wo mujh mai interested nahi hai to wo mujhe bol de naa haa papa bhot hurt honge par main unko samjha dugi

( uncle i don't understand what's wrong with raman? He never behaved like this before today he insulted me for a girl uncle i don't want raman to marry me forcefully if he is not intrested in me he should tell me i know dad will get hurt listing this but i will make him understand)

She said looking at mr bhalla

Mr bhalla: nahi raman aisa kuch nahi karega tum hi raman ki biwi banogi maine mr arora ko zuban di hai aur jo bhi ho jaye tum hi hamare ghar ki bahu banogi raman se main baat karuga tum fikar maat karo tum jao abhi main ek meeting ke liye jaa raha hoon main sham ko raman se baat karuga

( no raman will not do this you will become raman's wife i have promised mr arora and only you will become daughter in law of our family i will talk to raman don't worry now i am going for a meeting i will talk to him later)

S: thank you uncle

She said wiping her tears and leaves from there smirking

Mr bhalla: raman ka dimag khrab ho gya hai pata nahi kya jaadu kiya hai uss ladki ne raman par kyu uske piche itna pagal ho rha hai jo bhi ho mujhe raman ko samjhna hoga uski galti ki wajeh se main mr arora ko naraz nahi kar sakta

( raman has gone mad don't know what magic that girl did on ishita why is he behind her i heve to make him understand i can't make mr arora angry beacuse of raman)

Other side

Shagun was going out when she saw ishita coming out of her cabin she got angry seeing her and thought something she hide behind door so that she can not see her while ishita was coming there shagun saw her coming she pushed a pot in her way ishita hits with it she lost her balance and fall down on the floor shagun smirks seeing this while ishita hold her leg and winced in pain everyone comes there to help raman also comes out of his cabin listing the voice and gets shocked seeing ishita he run towards her

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

I: bhot pain ho rha hai

She said almost crying while raman hold her leg

R: ishita just relax

He said and picked her in his arms while everyone looks at them and shagun gets shocked seeing this

I: sir aap kya kar rahe ho?

( sir what are you doing?)

R: just shut up aap sab log jaake apna kaam karo please

( just shut up you all go and do your work)

He said looking at everyone and takes her to his cabin while shagun gets frustrated seeing her plan getting backfired

I: sir aap kya kar rahe ho? Chodo mujhe please

( sir what are you doing? Please leave me)

R: just shut up ishita tumhe chot lagi hai tumhe kaise chod doon?

( just shut up ishita you are injured how can i leave you)

He said and takes her to his cabin while she looks at him he made her sit on the couch

R: tum fikar maat karo ishita main abhi doctor ko call karta hoon

( don't worry ishita i will call doctor)

I: sir uski zaroort nahi hai i am fine thodi si moch aayi hai don't worry i will be fine please

( sir it's not needed i am fine it' just little sprain don't worry i will be fine)

She said holding his hand while he looks at her

R: thik hai par abhi chup chap betho jaha

( ok but now sit here silently)

He said and brings first aid box from table and sits next to her and put her leg in his lap

I: sir kya kar rahe ho aap?

R: ishita please chup ho jao kitna bolti ho tum tumne doctor ko bulane se bhi mana kar diya now at least let me see please

( ishita please keep quite you speak so much you don't want me to call doctor at least let me see please)

He said while she just nodded he start applying balm on her leg while she closed her eyes tight feeling pain

R: just relax ishita

He said applying balm while she closed her eyes tightly shagun was looking at them through window and got angry

S: i don't believe this raman iss ladki ke liye itna pagal hai ye sirf uski pa hai to raman ko iski itni fikar kyu hai raman uske liye itna pareshan hai usse apni baahon mai utha ke le aaya zaroor ye ladki usko phasa rahi hogi no raman iss jaisi ladki ko passand nahi kar sakta mujhe kuch karna hoga raman mujhse door nahi jaa sakta raman sirf mera hai

( i don't believe this raman is so mad for this girl she is just her pa why is raman so worried for her? He bring her here picking in his arms i am sure this girl is trapping raman but raman can't like this type of girl i have do something raman is only mine)

She thought looking at ishra and leaves from there

Raman looks at ishita she was closing her eyes tightly he tied bandage on her feet after applying balm

R: ishita are you fine?

He said while ishita open her eyes and nodded her eyes get moist raman looks at her and wipes her tears with his thumb while she closed her eyes

R: don't worry jaldi thik ho jayega

( you will be fine soon)

He said while she looks at him he was already looking at her they shared intense eye lock ishita broke the eye lock and looks away

I: thank you sir

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He asked while she nodded

R: ishita tum giri kaise?

( how did you fall?)

I: pata nahi sir main jaa rahi thi aur acahnk wo gamla mere raste mai gir gya iss pehle mai sambhlti mera pair usse takra gaya aur gir gayi

(i don't know sir i was going and suddenly that pot fall down in my way before i can save myself i got stuck with it and fall down)

R: par wo gamla kaise gir sakta hai anyways tum fikar maat karo tum thik ho jaaogi ab chalo main tumhe ghar chod deta hoon

( but how did that pot fall down? anyways you just don't worry you will be fine now come i will drop you to home)

I: no sir it's ok

R: ishita tum kyu nahi sunti meri baat

( ishita why don't you listen to me?)

I: sir aap bhi kounsa meri baat sunte ho aapko kya zaroort thi aise mujhe utha ke lane ki aapko pata hai sab kaise dekh rahe the

( sir you also doesn't listen to me what was the need to pick me like this you know what how everyone was looking at us)

R: haa to dekhne do unko i just don't care main kya karta tumhe waha dard mai pada dekhta rehta? Sorry but i can't do that nahi dekh sakta tumhe dard mai

( so let them see i just don't care how can i leave you there in pain? Sorry but i can't do it i can't see you in pain)

R: i mean tumhe chot lagi thi main tumhe kaise chod deta aur tum zada maat socho sabne dekha tumhe chot lagi hai iss liye tumhe utha ke leke aaya ab tum ye sab sochna band karo smajhi

( i mean you are injured how can i leave you like this and don't think so much everyone saw that you are injured that's why i bring you here now stop thinking all this do you get that?)

He said while she nodded

R: ab agar tumhe ghar nahi jana to jahi bethi raho chup chap main kuch khane ke liye order karta hoon

( if you don't want to go home then sit her silently i will order something to eat)

He said and went from there while ishita smiles a little seeing his concern towards her

After sometime

R: let's go ishita main tumhe tumhare ghar drop kar duga

( let's go ishita i will drop you home)

I: nahi sir aap

R: ishita please abhi sab ghar jaa chuke hai tumhe kya jahi rehna hai

( ishita please everyone went home do you want to stay here?)

He said and come towards her

I: sir rehne do main khood chal lugi now i am feeling better

( sir i will walk myself now am feeling better)

R: ok thik hai chalo

He said while she got up slowly she was about to fall but raman hold her on time while she looks at him he hold her for support wrapping his arm around her waist while she looked at him

He said while she nodded and he takes her from there after dropping her to home he went to his house toshi ji and mr bhalla were sitting in the hall raman greeted them and was going to his room but mr bhalla stops him

Mr bhalla: raman mujhe tumse baat karni hai

( raman i want to talk to you)

R: kya baat hai papa?

( what happen papa?)

Mr bhalla: tumne shagun ke saath aaj aise behave kyu kiya?

( why you behaved like this with shagun today?)

He said while raman looks at him

R: oh to usne aapko bata diya par usne jo kiya wo usne nahi batya hoga aapko

( oh so she told you everything but she didn't told you what she did)

Mr bhalla: just shut up raman shagun tumhari hone wali biwi hai te maat bhoolo

( just shut up raman don't forget shagun is your would be wife)

R: main aapse kitni baar keh chuka hoon papa main shagun se shadi nahi karuga i am not interested in her

( i have told you so many times i will not marry to shagun i am not interested in her)

T: raman tere papa thik keh rahe hai tujhe kya ho gya pehle to tumne aisa kabhi nahi kiya

( raman your father is right what is wrong with you? You never behaved like tbis before)

Mr bhalla: kyunki ab aapka beta ek ladki ke piche pagal ho gya hai wo so called pa uske liye ye itni batmizi kar rha hai pata nahi uss ladki ne kya jadu kiya hai usne iss par aisi ladkiyon ko main ache se jaanta hoon isko pahsa rahi ho wo piason ke liye

( beacuse now your son is mad for a girl his so called pa beacuse of her he is misbehaving with us don't know what magic she had done on raman i know these type of girls very well she is trapping him for money)

He said while raman got angry

R: just stop it papa please ishita ke bare mai kuch maat kaho main usse pyar karta hoon i love her

( just stop it papa please don't say anything for ishita i love her)

He said while mr bhalla slaps him toshi ji gets shocked seeing this

Mr bhalla: dekha toshi ji apne puttar ko ek ladki ke liye ye mujhse batmizi kar raha hai dekho raman aaj tak tum kayi ladkiyon ko date kar chuke ho tumhe maine kabhi kuch nahi kaha par ye pyar vyar inn sabke bare mai sochna bhi maat shagun hi tumhari life partner hogi agar tum kisi se pyar karogi to wo shagun hai

( see toshi ji your son is misbehaving with me for a girl see raman till today i never stopped you as you dated many girls and i was ok with it but don't ever think about love someone shagun will be your life partner and if you will lobe someone it will be shagun only)

R: to kya ab main pyar bhi aapse puch kar karuga? I am sorry papa aaj tak maine aapki har baat maani aap mere liye mere idol ho and i love you and respect you a lot par aap mujhe zabrdasti kisi se pyar karne ko force nahi kar sakte pyar kisi se zabrdasti nahi hota aur mujhe ab ishita se pyar ho gya hai so please ab aap mujhe kisi chiz ke liye force maat karo

(so now i will fall in love with someone with your permission? I am sorry papa till now i always listened to you papa you are my idol i love you and respect you a lot but you can't force me to love someone i love ishita so please don't force me)

He said angrily making mr bhalla and toshi ji shocked

T: raman tera dimag khrab ho gya hai kya? Ek ladki ke liye tu apne maa papa se jaghra karega tu kyu nahi samjhta wo ladki tere layak nahi hai tum dono ka koi match nahi hai kaha tu aur kaha wo

( raman are you mad? You will fight with your parents for a girl why don't you understand she is not of your type you both don't have any match)

R: maa mujhe laga tha at least aap to mujhe samjhogi par main galat tha aap dono ko meri feelings ki koi kadar nahi hai pyar kabhi kisi ka status aur class dekh ke nahi kiya jata ishita se milne se pehle mujhe pyar ka matlab nahi pata tha par usse milke mujhe sache pyar ka ehsas hua i love her maa i love her aur aap dono bhi ye baat jaldi accept karlo aapke liye acha hoga

( mom i thought at least you will understand me but i was wrong you both doesn't care about my feelings love doesn't happen seeing someone's class or status before meeting ishita i didn't knew the meaning if true love she made me realise the meaning of true love and i love her mom i love her and you both also accept this fact soon please it will be good for you)

He said and went to his room while mr bhalla and toshi ji gets shocked

T: pata nahi uss ladki ne kya jadu kiya hai mere puttar par

( don't know what magic she had done on my son)

Mr bhalla: mujhse galti ho gayi mujhe laga tha raman sirf uss ladki ko passand karta hai bhot jald wo bhool jayega par uss ladki ne sach mai raman ko pyar ke jaal mai phasa liya par aap fikar maat karo toshi ji kuch bhi karke main apne raman ko usse door karke rahuga isse pehle der ho jaye

(it was my mistake i thought raman only liked that girl and he will forget her soon but i was wrong that girl trapped raman in her love but you just don't worry i will do anything to make raman away from her before it's to late)

T: main aapke saath hoon bhalla ji aap dekhna bhot jald wo ladki raman ki life se door ho jayegi

( i am with you bhalla ji very soon that girl will go away from raman's life)

She said and they both smirks

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Shagun is just😤😤

Loved how raman stood up for ishita ❤️❤️

Shagun is a drama queen 😒😡

Can’t believe .......mr bhalla cannot see anything beyond his business and prestige 😣😡😡

Loved raman’s concern and love for ishita💖💖💖💖

He declared his love for her so confidently to his parents ❣️❣️

How can Toshiji support mr bhalla 😦😤

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice n beautiful part hope Raman parents accept ishita can't wait for next part

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Can't wait for next part 

Plz continue soon 

Nd  thanks for pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Shagun and her drama..😈

Raman warned Shagun..

None cares about Raman's feelings...

All were thinking about their beneifits...

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will Mr and Mrs. Bhalla do now will they harm Ishita 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear... 

So now raman's parents will turn villain 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Part=8

Next day

Ishita was looking for auto to go office when raman comes there in his car he stopped the car in front of her and open the window

R: good morning ishita

I: good moring sir aap jaha

R: haa wo actually main kisi kaam se iss taraf aaya tha abhi office hi jaa rha hoon chalo mere saath

( yes actually i come here for some work now am going to office you also come with me)

I: no sir wo

R: kya hua itna kyu soch rahi ho? Tumhe abhi bhi mujh pe vishwas nahi hai

( what happen ishita why are you thinking so much? You still don't trust me?)

I: no sir i trust you i mean

R: ishita please come on warna hum late ho jayege

( ishita come otherwise we will get late)

He said while she smiles and nodded and sits inside the car

He said looking at her while she nodded and they both drove away from there on the way raman was looking at her every then and now while she was looking out

After sometime they reached office raman parked the car and come out of car and opens the door for her while she looks at him

R: come

He said while she smiles and comes out and they both went towards office building they went inside the lift and soon the lift gets full ishita was pushed away by the people as the lift was full while raman holds her hand he stand in front of her protecting her while she looks at him he was already looking at her and they shared brief eye lock soon they reached their floor and break eye lock and both went to office

After sometime

Raman was busy in a meeting while ishita was checking file of new project sitting in his cabin when shagun comes there calling him

Ishita got up seeing him

I: raman sir meeting mai hai

( raman sir is in meeting)

She said while shagun made a face seeing her

S: oh to main wahi jaake usse mil leti hoon

(oh i will go and meet him there)

I: no mam you can't go there sir meeting mai hai aap please thodi der wait karlo

( no man you can't go there sir is in the meeting please wait for him for sometime)

She said while shagun got angry

S: excuse me ab tum mujhe bataogi mujhe raman se milna chaiye ya nahi tumhe pata bhi hai ki main koun hoon?

( excuse me now you will tell me i will meet raman or not you know who i am?)

I: am sorry mam aap jo bhi ho par aap please samjhne ki kossish karo sir meeting mai hai wo abhi aa jayege

( am sorry mam whoever you are please try to understand sir is in meeting he will come in sometime)

S: oh really agar raman meeting mai hai to tum kya kar rahi ho jaha uske cabin mai? Tum uski pa ho naa raman to nahi hai to uske cabin main kya kar rahi ho

( oh really if raman is in meeting then what are you doing here in his cabin? You are his pa what are you doing in his cabin?)

I: wo main kaam kar rahi thi

( i am doing work)

S: acha tum raman ke cabin mai beth ke kaam kar rahi thi tumhe thode bhi manners nahi hai khood ko tum boss samjhti ho

( you are doing work in raman's cabin don't you have manners do you think you are boss?)

She said while ishita looks at him shocked

I: aap kya bol rahi ho mujhe raman sir ne hi kaha tha jaha beth ke kaam karne ko

( what are you saying raman sir told me to work here)

S: haa ache se jaanti hoon main dekho tum naa sirf raman ki pa ho so usse zara door hi raho jaanti hoon raman bhot hot aur charming hai par tum jaisi ladkiyon mai usko koi interest nahi hai

( yes i know very well see you are only raman's pa not more than that so stay away from her i know raman is very hot and charming but he is not interested in you)

I: mam please aap mere saath aise baat nahi kar sakti

( mam please you can't talk to me like this)

She said while shagun made a face

S: oh just shut up apni auakat mai raho samjhi tum jaanti nahi ho main koun hoon ab jao aur mere liye pani leke aao

( oh just shut up stay in your limits you don't know who i am now go from here and bring water for me)

She said sitting on the chair while ishita looks at her

S: dekh kya rahi ho pani leke aao

( why are you looking at me like this bring water for me)

She said making face while ishita gives her a glass of water shagun drinks the water then she throw the glass on the floor while ishita gets shocked seeing this

S: what is this mujhe thanda pani chaiye jao leke aao aur ye sab saaf karo

( what is this i want cold water go and bring it and clear all this)

I: sorry mam par main raman sir ki pa hoon naa ki kisi ki naukar

( sorry mam but i am raman sir's pa not a servant)

She said making shagun angry she got up and looks at her

S: what do you mean? Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse aise batmizi se baat karne ki

( what do you mean how dare you to talk to me like this?)

I: aap mujhe aise treat nahi kar sakti main aapse bhot respect se pesh aa rahi hoon to please aap bhi meri insult karne ki kossish maat karo

( you can not treart me like this i am talking with you with respect so please you also don't try to insult me)

She said while shagun got angry listing this

S: how dare you?

She said and raise her hand on her to slap her while ishita close her eyes but someone holds her hand ishita open her eyes and saw raman standing there holding shagun's hand

R: how dare you shagun? Tumhari himmat kaise hui ishita pe haath uthane ki

( how dare you shagun? How dare you to raise hand on ishita?)

S: raman ye mere saath batmizi se baat kar rahi thi isne meri insult ki

( raman she was talking rudely with me she was insulting me)

R: oh please shagun ache se jaanta hoon main tumhe band karo ye sab

( oh please shagun i know you very well so please stop all this)

S: raman tum iss ladki wajeh se mujhse aise baat kar rahe ho

( raman you are talking me like this for this girl)

R: haa kyunki main ache se janta hoon ishita ko wo kabhi kuch galat nahi kar sakti

( yes beacuse i know her very well she can't do anything wrong)

S: raman seriously tumhe iss ladki par vishwas hai par mujh par nahi raman i am your

( raman seriously you trust on this girl but not on me raman i am your)

R: just shut up shagun please tumhe kyu samjh nahi aata i am not interested in you

( just shut up shagun please why don't you understand i am not interested in you)

S: acha to iss ladki mai itna interest kyu hai tumhe?

( ok so why are you so interested in this girl?)

R: ye meri personal assistant hai mere office ki ek bhot achi employee hai aur tumhe koi haak nahi banta iski insult karne ka

(she is my personal assistant a good employee of my office and you had no right to insult her)

S: aur tum jo meri insult kar rahe ho iske saamne uska kya? Kyu meri itni insult kar rahe ho Kya kiya hai maine? I just love you raman tum kyu nahi samjh rahe hai

( and you are insulting me in front of her i just love you raman why don't you get that?)

She said faking tears

R: shagun tumne jaha aake ye sab start kiya tumne ishita par haath uthaya mujhe koi shonk nahi hai tumhari insult karne ka aur rahi baat pyar ki to main ache se janta hoon tum mujse pyar karti ho ya mere paiso se so please mujhe majboor maat karo kuch bhi kehne ke liye

( shagun you started all this you raises hand on ishita i don't want to insult you but you forced me and i know very well you love me or my money so please don't force me to say anything to you)

R: ab please jao jaha se please go

( now please go from here)

He said while shagun got angry and leaves from there while raman looks at ishita

R: ishita am sorry shagun ko tumhare saath aise behave nahi karna chaiye tha

( ishita am sorry shagun should not behave like this with you)

I: no sir aap sorry kyu keh rahe ho? Aapki koi galti nahi hai aur mujhe unki baat ka bura nahi laga i think aapko ye sab nahi kehna chaiye tha unko meri wajeh se

( no sir why are you saying sorry? It's not your mistake and i didn't feel bad i think you should not fight with her beacuse of me)

R: tum bhot achi ho ishita iss liye tumhe uski baat ka bura nahi laga par main uss shagun ko ache se jaanta hoon wo hamesha aise hi behave karti hai aur koi tumse aise behave kare mujhe acha nahi lagta

( you are very nice ishita that's why you didn't feel bad but i know shagun very well she behave like this always and i can't see someone behaving like this with you)

He said while ishita looks at him shagun was looking at them standing outside the cabin she got angry

S: no raman aaj tumne bhot galat kiya iss ladki ke liye meri insult karke aur tum chaho ya naa chaho shadi to tumhe mujhse karni hi padegi aur iss ladki ko sabak ab main sikhaugi bhot khush ho rahi hogi naa meri insult dekh ke ab main dikhaugi isko

( no raman you did wrong by insulting me you want it or not but you have to marry me and i will teach this girl a good lesson she must be happy seeing me getting insulted)

She thought looking at them and leaves from there

After sometime

S: uncle ab aap hi batao main kya karu raman samjhne ko tyar hi nahi hai ki main usse kitna pyar karti hoon aaj to usne meri insult bhi kardi

( uncle you tell me what should i do raman is not ready to understand i love him so much and today he insulted me)

She said faking tears looking at mr bhalla

Mr bhalla: pata nahi raman ko kya ho gya kyu aise behave kar rha hai maine kitna smajhya tha usko

( don't know what's wrong with raman why is he behaving like this i made him understand so many times)

S: uncle mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa rha raman ko kya hua hai pehle wo aise behave nahi karta tha aaj usne uss ladki ke liye meri insult ki uncle main nahi chathi raman zabrdasti mujhse shadi kare agar wo mujh mai interested nahi hai to wo mujhe bol de naa haa papa bhot hurt honge par main unko samjha dugi

( uncle i don't understand what's wrong with raman? He never behaved like this before today he insulted me for a girl uncle i don't want raman to marry me forcefully if he is not intrested in me he should tell me i know dad will get hurt listing this but i will make him understand)

She said looking at mr bhalla

Mr bhalla: nahi raman aisa kuch nahi karega tum hi raman ki biwi banogi maine mr arora ko zuban di hai aur jo bhi ho jaye tum hi hamare ghar ki bahu banogi raman se main baat karuga tum fikar maat karo tum jao abhi main ek meeting ke liye jaa raha hoon main sham ko raman se baat karuga

( no raman will not do this you will become raman's wife i have promised mr arora and only you will become daughter in law of our family i will talk to raman don't worry now i am going for a meeting i will talk to him later)

S: thank you uncle

She said wiping her tears and leaves from there smirking

Mr bhalla: raman ka dimag khrab ho gya hai pata nahi kya jaadu kiya hai uss ladki ne raman par kyu uske piche itna pagal ho rha hai jo bhi ho mujhe raman ko samjhna hoga uski galti ki wajeh se main mr arora ko naraz nahi kar sakta

( raman has gone mad don't know what magic that girl did on ishita why is he behind her i heve to make him understand i can't make mr arora angry beacuse of raman)

Other side

Shagun was going out when she saw ishita coming out of her cabin she got angry seeing her and thought something she hide behind door so that she can not see her while ishita was coming there shagun saw her coming she pushed a pot in her way ishita hits with it she lost her balance and fall down on the floor shagun smirks seeing this while ishita hold her leg and winced in pain everyone comes there to help raman also comes out of his cabin listing the voice and gets shocked seeing ishita he run towards her

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

I: bhot pain ho rha hai

She said almost crying while raman hold her leg

R: ishita just relax

He said and picked her in his arms while everyone looks at them and shagun gets shocked seeing this

I: sir aap kya kar rahe ho?

R: just shut up aap sab log jaake apna kaam karo please

( just shut up you all go and do your work)

He said looking at everyone and takes her to his cabin while shagun gets frustrated seeing her plan getting backfired

I: sir aap kya kar rahe ho? Chodo mujhe please

( sir what are you doing? Please leave me)

R: just shut up ishita tumhe chot lagi hai tumhe kaise chod doon?

( just shut up ishita you are injured how can i leave you)

He said and takes her to his cabin while she looks at him he made her sit on the couch

R: tum fikar maat karo ishita main abhi doctor ko call karta hoon

( don't worry ishita i will call doctor)

I: sir uski zaroort nahi hai i am fine thodi si moch aayi hai don't worry i will be fine please

( sir it's not needed i am fine it' just little sprain don't worry i will be fine)

She said holding his hand while he looks at her

R: thik hai par abhi chup chap betho jaha

( ok but now sit here silently)

He said and brings first aid box from table and sits next to her and put her leg in his lap

I: sir kya kar rahe ho aap?

R: ishita please chup ho jao kitna bolti ho tum tumne doctor ko bulane se bhi mana kar diya now at least let me see please

( ishita please keep quite you speak so much you don't want me to call doctor at least let me see please)

He said while she just nodded he start applying balm on her leg while she closed her eyes tight feeling pain

R: just relax ishita

He said applying balm while she closed her eyes tightly shagun was looking at them through window and got angry

S: i don't believe this raman iss ladki ke liye itna pagal hai ye sirf uski pa hai to raman ko iski itni fikar kyu hai raman uske liye itna pareshan hai usse apni baahon mai utha ke le aaya zaroor ye ladki usko phasa rahi hogi no raman iss jaisi ladki ko passand nahi kar sakta mujhe kuch karna hoga raman mujhse door nahi jaa sakta raman sirf mera hai

( i don't believe this raman is so mad for this girl she is just her pa why is raman so worried for her? He bring her here picking in his arms i am sure this girl is trapping raman but raman can't like this type of girl i have do something raman is only mine)

She thought looking at ishra and leaves from there

Raman looks at ishita she was closing her eyes tightly he tied bandage on her feet after applying balm

R: ishita are you fine?

He said while ishita open her eyes and nodded her eyes get moist raman looks at her and wipes her tears with his thumb while she closed her eyes

R: don't worry jaldi thik ho jayega

( you will be fine soon)

He said while she looks at him he was already looking at her they shared intense eye lock ishita broke the eye lock and looks away

I: thank you sir

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He asked while she nodded

R: ishita tum giri kaise?

( how did you fall?)

I: pata nahi sir main jaa rahi thi aur acahnk wo gamla mere raste mai gir gya iss pehle mai sambhlti mera pair usse takra gaya aur gir gayi

(i don't know sir i was going and suddenly that pot fall down in my way before i can save myself i got stuck with it and fall down)

R: par wo gamla kaise gir sakta hai anyways tum fikar maat karo tum thik ho jaaogi ab chalo main tumhe ghar chod deta hoon

( but how did that pot fall down? anyways you just don't worry you will be fine now come i will drop you to home)

I: no sir it's ok

R: ishita tum kyu nahi sunti meri baat

( ishita why don't you listen to me?)

I: sir aap bhi kounsa meri baat sunte ho aapko kya zaroort thi aise mujhe utha ke lane ki aapko pata hai sab kaise dekh rahe the

( sir you also doesn't listen to me what was the need to pick me like this you know what how everyone was looking at us)

R: haa to dekhne do unko i just don't care main kya karta tumhe waha dard mai pada dekhta rehta? Sorry but i can't do that nahi dekh sakta tumhe dard mai

( so let them see i just don't care how can i leave you there in pain? Sorry but i can't do it i can't see you in pain)

R: i mean tumhe chot lagi thi main tumhe kaise chod deta aur tum zada maat socho sabne dekha tumhe chot lagi hai iss liye tumhe utha ke leke aaya ab tum ye sab sochna band karo smajhi

( i mean you are injured how can i leave you like this and don't think so much everyone saw that you are injured that's why i bring you here now stop thinking all this do you get that?)

He said while she nodded

R: ab agar tumhe ghar nahi jana to jahi bethi raho chup chap main kuch khane ke liye order karta hoon

( if you don't want to go home then sit her silently i will order something to eat)

He said and went from there while ishita smiles a little seeing his concern towards her

After sometime

R: let's go ishita main tumhe tumhare ghar drop kar duga

( let's go ishita i will drop you home)

I: nahi sir aap

R: ishita please abhi sab ghar jaa chuke hai tumhe kya jahi rehna hai

( ishita please everyone went home do you want to stay here?)

He said and come towards her

I: sir rehne do main khood chal lugi now i am feeling better

( sir i will walk myself now am feeling better)

R: ok thik hai chalo

He said while she got up slowly she was about to fall but raman hold her on time while she looks at him he hold her for support wrapping his arm around her waist while she looked at him

He said while she nodded and he takes her from there after dropping her to home he went to his house toshi ji and mr bhalla were sitting in the hall raman greeted them and was going to his room but mr bhalla stops him

Mr bhalla: raman mujhe tumse baat karni hai

( raman i want to talk to you)

R: kya baat hai papa?

( what happen papa?)

Mr bhalla: tumne shagun ke saath aaj aise behave kyu kiya?

( why you behaved like this with shagun today?)

He said while raman looks at him

R: oh to usne aapko bata diya par usne jo kiya wo usne nahi batya hoga aapko

( oh so she told you everything but she didn't told you what she did)

Mr bhalla: just shut up raman shagun tumhari hone wali biwi hai te maat bhoolo

( just shut up raman don't forget shagun is your would be wife)

R: main aapse kitni baar keh chuka hoon papa main shagun se shadi nahi karuga i am not interested in her

( i have told you so many times i will not marry to shagun i am not interested in her)

T: raman tere papa thik keh rahe hai tujhe kya ho gya pehle to tumne aisa kabhi nahi kiya

( raman your father is right what is wrong with you? You never behaved like tbis before)

Mr bhalla: kyunki ab aapka beta ek ladki ke piche pagal ho gya hai wo so called pa uske liye ye itni batmizi kar rha hai pata nahi uss ladki ne kya jadu kiya hai usne iss par aisi ladkiyon ko main ache se jaanta hoon isko pahsa rahi ho wo piason ke liye

( beacuse now your son is mad for a girl his so called pa beacuse of her he is misbehaving with us don't know what magic she had done on raman i know these type of girls very well she is trapping him for money)

He said while raman got angry

R: just stop it papa please ishita ke bare mai kuch maat kaho main usse pyar karta hoon i love her

( just stop it papa please don't say anything for ishita i love her)

He said while mr bhalla slaps him toshi ji gets shocked seeing this

Mr bhalla: dekha toshi ji apne puttar ko ek ladki ke liye ye mujhse batmizi kar raha hai dekho raman aaj tak tum kayi ladkiyon ko date kar chuke ho tumhe maine kabhi kuch nahi kaha par ye pyar vyar inn sabke bare mai sochna bhi maat shagun hi tumhari life partner hogi agar tum kisi se pyar karogi to wo shagun hai

( see toshi ji your son is misbehaving with me for a girl see raman till today i never stopped you as you dated many girls and i was ok with it but don't ever think about love someone shagun will be your life partner and if you will lobe someone it will be shagun only)

R: to kya ab main pyar bhi aapse puch kar karuga? I am sorry papa aaj tak maine aapki har baat maani aap mere liye mere idol ho and i love you and respect you a lot par aap mujhe zabrdasti kisi se pyar karne ko force nahi kar sakte pyar kisi se zabrdasti nahi hota aur mujhe ab ishita se pyar ho gya hai so please ab aap mujhe kisi chiz ke liye force maat karo

(so now i will fall in love with someone with your permission? I am sorry papa till now i always listened to you papa you are my idol i love you and respect you a lot but you can't force me to love someone i love ishita so please don't force me)

He said angrily making mr bhalla and toshi ji shocked

T: raman tera dimag khrab ho gya hai kya? Ek ladki ke liye tu apne maa papa se jaghra karega tu kyu nahi samjhta wo ladki tere layak nahi hai tum dono ka koi match nahi hai kaha tu aur kaha wo

( raman are you mad? You will fight with your parents for a girl why don't you understand she is not of your type you both don't have any match)

R: maa mujhe laga tha at least aap to mujhe samjhogi par main galat tha aap dono ko meri feelings ki koi kadar nahi hai pyar kabhi kisi ka status aur class dekh ke nahi kiya jata ishita se milne se pehle mujhe pyar ka matlab nahi pata tha par usse milke mujhe sache pyar ka ehsas hua i love her maa i love her aur aap dono bhi ye baat jaldi accept karlo aapke liye acha hoga

( mom i thought at least you will understand me but i was wrong you both doesn't care about my feelings love doesn't happen seeing someone's class or status before meeting ishita i didn't knew the meaning if true love she made me realise the meaning of true love and i love her mom i love her and you both also accept this fact soon please it will be good for you)

He said and went to his room while mr bhalla and toshi ji gets shocked

T: pata nahi uss ladki ne kya jadu kiya hai mere puttar par

( don't know what magic she had done on my son)

Mr bhalla: mujhse galti ho gayi mujhe laga tha raman sirf uss ladki ko passand karta hai bhot jald wo bhool jayega par uss ladki ne sach mai raman ko pyar ke jaal mai phasa liya par aap fikar maat karo toshi ji kuch bhi karke main apne raman ko usse door karke rahuga isse pehle der ho jaye

(it was my mistake i thought raman only liked that girl and he will forget her soon but i was wrong that girl trapped raman in her love but you just don't worry i will do anything to make raman away from her before it's to late)

T: main aapke saath hoon bhalla ji aap dekhna bhot jald wo ladki raman ki life se door ho jayegi

( i am with you bhalla ji very soon that girl will go away from raman's life)

She said and they both smirks

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

good