Originally posted by: Rayaland

Soo sweet n beautiful part

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=14

Ishra reached home after long drive raman looks at ishita and saw her sleeping he smiles and come out of car and went towards her side and open the door and picks her in his arms and takes her to the home he takes her to their room and made her lay down on the bed he looks at her

R: baby you know what tumhari mumma tumse bhi zada cute hai

( baby you know what your mumma is more cute than you)

He said caressing her baby bump and smiles he cover her properly with duvet and he also lays down next to her and soon he also fall sleep

Next morning

Ishita woke up first she saw raman and adi sleeping she smiles looking at them and get up and went to freshen up

After sometime she wake up adi and made him ready for the school while raman went to office after dropping adi to school

At evening

Ishita went to amma's house to meet her amma got happy seeing her

Amma: ishu tum kaisi ho?

( ishu how are you?)

I: main thik hoon amma raman mera bhot dhyan rakhte hai

( i am fine amma raman take care of me a lot)

Amma: ishu main tumhare liye bhot khush hoon itne din baad main tumhe itna khush dekh rahi hoon bhot acha lag rha hai tumhe apni life mai aage badte hue dekh kar

( ishu i am really happy for you after so many days i am seeing you so happy i am really happy seeing you moving on in your life)

She said while ishita smiles and hugs her

I: yes amma am very happy raman ki wajeh se mujhe wo har khushi mil rahi hai jiske bare mai maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha raman ne meri zindagi ko pura kar diya

( yes amma am very happy beacuse of raman i am getting all the happiness which i never imagined he completed my life)0

She said while amma smiles

I: appa kaha hai amma?

( where is appa?)

Amma: wo kuch kaam ke liye bhar gaye hai tum apne room mai jao main tumhare liye coffee bana ke lati hoon

( he went out for some work you go to your room i will make coffee for you)

I: amma mai koi guest thodi hoon

( i am not a guest amma) 

Amma: jaanti hoon par apni beti ke liye main itna to kar hi sakti hoon pata hai main to tumhe bhot miss karti hoon

( i know but i can do this for my daughter i miss you a lot)

I: i miss you too amma aur main kounsa aapse door itne paas rehti hoon aap jab chaho mujhse milne aa sakti ho

( i miss you to amma and i am not away from you i am living so close to you so you can meet me whenever you want)

She said while amma smiles

Amma: acha tu beth main tere liye coffee banati hoon

( ok you sit here i will make coffee for you)

She said while ishita smiles and nodded

After sometime someone knocks the door amma went to open the door and gets shocked seeing subbu

Amma: tum kya kar rahe ho jaha?

( what are you doing here?)

She said angerily

S: amma kya hua itna gussa kyu kar rahi ho mujhe dekh ke? Wo kya hai naa main jaha paas se guzar rha tha to socha aap sab se aake mil loon kitna time ho gya aapse mile hue aur maine suna tha ishita ne office se resign kar diya to socha ek baar dekh lu wo thik hai naa

( amma what happen why are you getting so angry? Actually i was passing from here so i thought to meet you all once it's been long i meet you and i heard that ishita resign from office so i thought to check her is she fine?)

Amma: just shut up subbu ache se jaanti hoon main tum kyu aaye ho jaha tum kitne beshram ho kyu tum meri ishu ka picha nahi chodte ab tumhara uske saath koi rishta nahi hai kyu tum uski zindagi mai interfere karna nahi chodte

( just shut up subbu i know very well why you come here you are so shameless why are you not leaving my ishu alone? Why are you interfering in her life?)

She said while subbu smiles

S: kya karu amma aapki beti meri zindagi se chali gayi par phir bhi mujhe uski bhot fikar rehti hai wo bechari kaise sab sehti hogi bhot bura lagta hai mujhe uske liye trust me

( what should i do amma your daughter is not a part of my life anymore but still i am really concerned about her how is she tolerating everything alone i feel very bad for her trust me)

I: tumhe meri fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai subbu

( you don't need to worry about me subbu)

Ishita comes there while subbu gets shocked seeing her newly wed bride with all marriage symbols

I: kya hua subbu mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho?

( what happen subbu why are you looking at me like this?)

She said while subbu was looking at her shocked

I: waise subbu mujhe kehna padega tum naa sach mai bhot hi beshram insan ho itni insult hui tumhari phir bhi tum baar baar aa jate ho kya keh rahe the tum tumhe meri bhot fikar hai par abhi tumhe meri fikar karne ki koi zaroort nahi hai kyunki ab meri shadi ho chuki hai aur meri fikar karne ke liye mere pati hai mere saath ab main wo pehli wali ishita iyer nahi hoon jisko tum pareshan karte the ab main mrs ishita raman bhalla hoon

( i have to say this subbu you are really shameless you get insulted here so many times but still you come here again and again what are you saying? That you are worried for me but subbu now you don't need to get worried for me beacuse now i am married now my husband is there for me now i am not that old ishita iyer whom you used to trouble now i am ishita raman bhalla)

She said while subbu looked at her shocked

I: itna shocked kyu lag rahe ho? Tum shadi kar sakte ho to main kyu nahi kar sakti mujhe congratulations nahi kahoge?

( why are you so shocked? If you can get married then why can't i won't you say congratulations to me?)

S: ye kaise ho sakta hai tum tumne shadi karli

( how is this possible you got married)

I: ye kaisa sawal hua subbu agar tum shadi kar sakte ho to main kyu nahi? Tum jaha jahi dekhne aaye the naa ki main kiss haal mai hoon tumse divorce lene ke baad zinda hoon ya maar gayi ab pata chal gya naa tumhe tumhare bina kitni khush hoon main bhot khush hoon main kyunki mere pati bhot ache hai bhot dhyan rakhte hai mera 

( what type of question is this subbu if you can get married then why can't i? You come here to see this naa i am alive or not after giving you divorce but see i am so happy without you beacuse my husband is very good he take care of me a lot)

She said making him shocked

I: i know tum ye baat sunke bilkul khush nahi hoge par ye sach hai tumne to koi kami nahi chodi thi puri kossish ki thi mere aur raman ke rishte ko badnam karne ki par dekho ab hum dono ka rishta zindagi bhar ke liye jud chuka hai ab kya karoge tum? Waise main tumhe advise dugi ki tum naa apni married life pe dhyan do kahi aisa naa ho tum jaha meri life mai interfere karte raho aur tumhari biwi tumhe chod ke chali jaye

( i know you are not happy listing this but this true you put question on my and raman's relation by putting wrong allegations on us but see now we are together forever now what will you do? I will give you a advise concentrate on your new married life and stop interfering in my life otherwise your wife will go leaving you)

She said while subbu got angry

S: ishita

I: mujh par chilane ki zaroort nahi hai subbu ab main tumhari biwi nahi hoon samjhe iss liye ab mera picha chod do jahi tumhare liye acha hoga ache se jaanti hoon main tumhe tum kyu baar baar mujhe pareshan karne aate ho par ab aur nahi tum jaise ghatiya insan ki ab meri zindagi mai koi jagh nahi hai samjhe so mujhse door raho tum jaise ghatiya insan se ab mera koi rishta nahi hai samjhe tum

( don't shout at me now i am not your wife subbu so please just leave me alone it will be good for you i know very well why you come here again and again to trouble me but now stop this now you don't have any place in my life so stay away from me do you get that?)

S: just shut up

He shouted while raman comes there

R: meri biwi pe chilane ki zaroort nahi hai subbu

( don't shout at my wife subbu)

He said while subbu looks at him

R: aaj tak bhot pareshan kiya tumne ishita ko bhot kuch bardash kiya isne par ab aur nahi pehle main chahte hue bhi chup tha kyunki mera koi haak nahi tha ishita par koi rishta nahi tha usse par ab wo meri biwi hai aur koi bhi meri biwi ke saath batmizi se baat kare mai bardash nahi kar sakta

( you trouble her a lot till now and she tolerate a lot but now she is my wife i couldn't say anything to you before beacuse i don't have right on ishita but now she is my wife and i can't see anyone misbehaving with her)

He said looking at him angrily  making him scared while ishita smiles

R: kya hua ab chup kyu ho? Waise to har baar bhot bolte ho hamesha hum dono ke rishte pe sawal karte ho ab kya hua aaj koi tamsha nahi karoge? Meri ek baat yaad rakhna ab ishita akeli nahi hai main uske saath hoon to usko pareshan karne ke baare mai sochna bhi maat kyunki koi bhi meri biwi ya mere bache ko pareshan kare main bardash nahi kar sakta

( what happen why are you quiet now you always raise questions on our relationship naa now what happen? Won't you do anything today remmber one thing now ishita is not alone i am with her so don't you dare to trouble her beacuse i can't bear anoyne troubling my wife and my baby)

S: wo bacha mera hai

( it's my baby)

R: kya kaha tumne wo bacha tumhara hai? Tum hi the naa jo keh rahe the ki ye bacha tumhara nahi hai tumhara koi rishta nahi hai uske saath kya kaha tha tumne ye bacha tumhara nahi mera hai to ab kya hua? Itni jaldi bhool gaye sab ye bacha tumhara nahi mera hai tumhara koi haak nahi hai naa iss bache par aur naa hi ishita par so door raho dono se warna tumhe choduga nahi samjhe

( what did you said? You are the one naa who was saying that this baby is not yours you don't have any relation with him so now what happen? You said that it's my baby not yours how can you forget it so soon? You don't have any relation with ishita and this baby so stay away from them otherwise i will not leave you)

He said holding him from collar looking at him angrily

R: ab chup chap nikal jao jaha se warna mujhe security ko bulna hoga already tumhari bhot beizzati hui hai ab agar thodi si bhi shram hai to nikal jao jaha se get lost

( now just get lost from here otherwise i have to call security already you got very insulted here so now just get lost from here)

He said pushing him away while subbu looked at them angrily and leaves from there while raman looks at ishita and amma he touched amma's feet while she smiles and blessed him happily

Amma: raman aao naa andar please

( raman please come inside)

She said while raman nodded amma went inside while ishra were still standing ther

I: thank you raman

R: kitni baar thanks kahogi mujhe? Waise mujhe acha laga tumhe aise subbu ka saamna karte hue dekh ke aur tum fikar maat karo ab uski himmat nahi hogi dobara tumhe pareshan karne ki

( how many times you will thank me? I feel good seeing you facing subbu like this and don't worry now he will not dare to trouble you again)

I: aapke hote wo kabhi kar bhi nahi sakta

( he can't do it till you are with me)

She said while raman smiles

R: acha itna vishwas karti ho tum mujh par?

( really you trust me so much?)

I: khood se bhi zada

( more than myself)

She said smiling they shared brief eye lock amma calls them breaking their eye lock

Amma: ishu raman

They both looked at each other and went inside

After sometime

Ishita went to toshi ji's room and saw her taking out sarees and jewellery from the cupboard

I: mummy ji

She call her making her look at her

T: ishita puttar aao naa

( ishita come inside)

I: mummy ji aap kya kar rahi ho? Main aapki help karu kisi kaam hai?

( mummy ji what are you doing? Can i help you?)

T: nahi puttar wo main ye saree aur jewellery dekh rahi thi wo kya hai naa agle hafte karwa chauth hai to uski tyari kar rahi hoon

( no i was seeing this sarees and jewellery beacuse it karwa chauth next week so i am doing it's preparations)

She said while ishita looks at her

I: karwa chauth

T: haa puttar tera to ye pehla karwa chauth hai shadi ke baad to tere liye to main nayi jewellery lugi

( yes and it is your first karwa chauth after marriage i will bring new jewellery for you)

She said while ishita smiles

I: mummy ji main bhi raman ke liye vrat rakhugi shadi ke baad ye mera pehla karwa chauth hai aap mujhe sab kuch bataogi naa iske bare mai

( mummy ji i will also keep fast it is my first karwa chauth you will you tell everything about it?)

T: par puttar iss halat mai tu varat kaise rakhegi?

( but how will you keep fast in this condition)

I: mummy ji please main raman ke liye vrat rakhna chathi hoon unki biwi hone ke naate mera haak banta hai naa aap meri fikar maat karo main rakh lugi

( mummy ji please i want to keep fast for raman i am his wife so it's my right to keep this fast for him you just don't worry about me i will keep fast)

T: par puttar

I: mummy ji please mera ye pehla vrat hai aap meri fikar maat karo main apna pura dhyan rakhugi

( mummy ji please it's my first karwa chauth you don't worry about me i will take care of myself)

She said while toshi ji smiles and nodded

T: mera raman sach mai bhot lucky hai usse tere jaisi biwi mili hai

( my raman is really lucky he got you as wife)

She said making ishita smile

R: ishita tum vrat nahi rakh sakti

( ishita you can't keep fast)

Raman comes there while ishita and toshi ji looks at him

I: raman

R: ishita tum jaanti ho naa tum pregnant ho iss halat mai tum vrat rakhna chathi ho are you mad?

( ishita you know naa that you are pregnant and you want to keep fast in this condition are you mad?)

I: but raman

R: ishita maine kaha naa tum already kitni weak ho tumhe yaad hai naa doctor ne kya kaha tha so tum vrat rakhne ke bare mai soch bhi kaise sakti ho?

( ishita i told you naa you are already  so weak you remmber naa what doctor said so ishita you can't keep fast how can you even think about it?)

T: haa ishita puttar raman thik keh rha hai

( yes ishita raman is right)

I: raman aap please samjhne ki kossish karo ye mere pehla karwa chauth hai

( raman please try to understand it's my first karwa chauth)

R: please ishita mujhe kuch nahi sunna tum ye vrat nahi rakh sakti that's final aur waise bhi mujhe inn sab baaton mai vishwas nahi hai tumhare vrat rakhne se meri umar lambi nahi hogi main nahi chatha ki meri wajeh se tumhe ya baby ko bhi taklif ho so tum vrat nahi rakhogi aur ab mujhe iss bare mai koi baat nahi karni do you get that?

( please ishita i don't want to listen anything you can't keep fast and that's final and i don't believe in all this i don't want you and baby to suffer you are not going to keep the fast and now i don't want to talk about it do you get that?)

He said making her face fall she nodded while raman leaves from there

T: ishita puttar tu udas maat ho raman thik keh rha hai tu fikar maat kar tu vrat nahi rakh sakti par sabhi rasme to kar sakti ho naa tum sabhi rasme zaroor karna aur agli baar vrat bhi rakh lena

( ishita don't get sad raman is right don't worry you can't keep fast but you can do all rituals and you can keep fast next time)

She said while ishita smiles and nodded

At night

Raman was doing work in laptop ishita comes there and looks at him

I: raman mujhe aapse baat karni hai

( raman i want to talk to you)

R: ishita mujhe uss topic pe koi baat nahi karni

( ishita i don't want to talk on this topic)

I: raman please naa try to understand shadi ke baad mera pehla karwa chauth hai har ladki ke liye ye bhot important hota hai raman aap fikar maat karo main apna pura dhyan rakhugi aur aram karugi aap please mujhe vrat rakhne do naa

( raman please naa try to understand it's my first karwa chauth and it's important for every girl you just don't worry i will take care of myself and will take full rest please let me keep fast)

She said making her look at him

R: ishita tum kyu bacho ki tarh zid kar rahi ho? Iss halat mai tumhara vrat rakhna thik nahi hai apne bare mai nahi sahi to at least baby ke bare mai socho

( ishita why don't you get it it's not good for you to keep fast in such condition at least think about baby)

I: but raman

R: ishita please maine kaha naa aur mujhe inn sab mai bilkul vishwas nahi hai palak ne bhi kabhi ye sab nahi kiya tumhe bhi ye sab karne ki zaroort nahi hai ye sab drame karne ki zaroort nahi hai aise tumhare vrat rakhne se meri umar lambi nahi ho jayegi samjhi

( ishita please i told you naa and i don't believe in all this palak also never did all this and you also need to do this it will not increase my age so please)

He said while she feel hurt listing this

I: thik hai agar aap nahi chathe to main nahi rakhugi par please iss sabko drama maat kaho i know raman hum dono ki love marriage nahi hui hamari shadi mai pyar nahi hai hum baki couples ki trah nahi hai par aap mere pati ho raman aapko vishwas ho naa ho mujhe pura vishwas hai inn sab mai main ek biwi hone ka farz nibhana chathi hoon bas main koi dikhava nahi karna chathi raman but anyways aap nahi chathe to main nahi rakhugi vrat

( ok if you don't want it then i will not keep fast but please don't call this a drama i know our is not love marriage there is no love in our marriage we are not like other couples but you are my husband you believe in all this or not but i do raman i want to do it as i am your wife i don't want to showoff  anything anyways if you don't want then i will not keep fast)

She said while her eyes get moist she wipes her tears and was going from there but raman hold her hand

R: ishita i am sorry main tumhe hurt nahi karna chatha mera wo matlab nahi tha please don't get me wrong

( ishita i am sorry i don't want to hurt you i didn't mean it please don't get me wrong)

He said making her look at him

R: please ishita tum mujhe galat maat samjho main bas iss liye keh rha tha kyunki main nahi chatha tumhe taklif ho tum pregnant ho main ye sab kehke tumhe hurt nahi karna chatha am sorry

( please ishita don't get me wrong i said this beacuse you are pregnant i do not want to hurt you am sorry)

I: it's ok raman

She said while he cupped her face making her look at him

R: ishita main janta hoon tumhara ye pehla karwa chauth hai tum bhit excited hogi par tum vrat agli baar bhi to rakh sakti ho naa phir main tumhe nahi rokuga iss baar please maat rakhna aur waise bhi tumhare iss baar vrat naa rakhne se main maar thodi jaauga

( ishita i know it's your first karwa chauth and you are really excited about it but you can keep fast next time then i will not stop you but you can't fast this time and i am not going to die if you didn't keep fast for me)

He said while she put her hand on his lips

I: raman what rubbish just shut up please kuch bhi bolte ho aap aisi baat phir kabhi maat karna 

( please stop it don't say this again)

She said with teary eyes while he looks at her

R: ishita am sorry

He said removing her hand he wipes her tears while she hugs him tightly while he looked at her and wrapped his arms around her and start caressing her hair lovingly while she closed her eyes resting her head on his chest hugging him they were hugging each other when adi comes there

A: mumma

Ishra broke the hug listing his voice

A: mumma aap ro rahi ho?

( mumma are you crying?)

He said seeing tears in her eyes while ishita wipes her tears and nodded

I: no adi i am not crying

She said while raman looks at her

R: haa adi aap thik keh rahe ho aapki mumma ro rahi thi

( yes adi you are right your mumma is crying)

He said making ishita look at him

A: mumma kyu ro rahi thi papa?

( papa why is mumma crying?)

R: beta wo kya hai naa aapki mumma naa choti choti baat pe rone lagti hai maine unse kaha ki apna dhyan rakha kare aur wo rone lagi she is a cry baby

( baby your mumma start crying on small issues i told her to take care of herself and she started crying she is a cry baby)

He said while ishita looks at him shocked

I: raman main cry baby hoon?

( raman i am a cry baby?)

R: haa aur nahi to kya jab dekho roti rehti ho mujhe lagta hai baby bhi naa tumhari tarh cry baby hoga adi aap hi mumma ko samjho itna maat roya kare dekho rote hue make up bhi khrab ho gya

( yes you always keep crying i think baby will also like you cry baby adi you made mumma understand not to cry her make up also get ruined beacuse of crying)

I: raman you are so bad i am not a cry baby ok

A: papa aapne hi mumma ko rulaya hoga meri mumma cry baby nahi hai

( papa i think you made mumma cry my mumma is not a cry baby)

He said making ishita smile

I: you are right adi ye aapke papa naa bhot pareshan karte hai mujhe aap hi samjhao apne papa ko

( you are right adi your papa trouble me a lot you made him understand)

She said making him shocked 

R: jhoot maat bolo ishita

( don't lie ishita)

I: jhoot aap bol rahe ho raman

( you are lying raman)

A: offo aap dono jaghra maat karo

( offo please stop fighting)

He said while ishra looked at him

I: mujhe jaghra nahi karna aapke papa se par start unho ne hi kiya 

( i don't want ro fight with your papa but he started it)

A: papa aap meri mumma ko pareshan maat karo ok

( papa please don't trouble my mumma ok)

He said hugging ishita while she smiles looking at him

A: mumma aap fikar maat karo main aapke saath hoon aapko kabhi rone nahi duga

( mumma you just don't worry i am with you i will never let you cry)

He said while ishita smiles and kissed his cheeks

I: my baby i love you

A: i love you too mumma

He said and hugs her happily while raman smiles looking at them

R: mujhe bhi hug chaiye

( i also want hug)

He said making puppy face

A: no papa pehle aap promise karo aap mumma ka mazak nahi udaoge

( no papa first you promise me you will not make fun of mumma)

R: ok i promise

A: papa aap mumma ko kabhi pareshan nahi karoge warna main aapse gussa ho jaauga aur main mumma ko leke apne room mai chala jaauga hum dono aapse baat nahi karege

( papa you will never trouble mumma otherwise i will get angry with you and i will take mumma to my room and we both will not talk to you)

He said while ishita smiles listing him

R: acha thik hai main aapki pyari mumma ko kabhi pareshan nahi karuga aap ho naa unke personal  bodyguard

( ok fine i will not trouble your mumma and you are with your mumma her personal bodyguard)

He said while ishadi smiles

R: now can i join the hug?

He said while adi smiles and nodded making him smile while raman hugs both of them

I: raman aaj ke baad mera mazak maat udana samjhe warna aapko adi ka gussa jehlna hoga phir complaint maat karna

( raman now never make fun of me otherwise you have to bear adi's anger then don't complaint ok)

She said looking at him

R: acha to tum blackmail kar rahi ho mujhe

( oh you are blackmailing me?)

I: haa shyad so aage se aisa maat karna warna acha nahi hoga

( yes maybe so don't repeat it again it won't be good)

She said making him smile

R: koi baat nahi adi ko bhi dekhuga aur uski mumma ko bhi

( it's ok i will see adi and her mumma as well )

He said looking at her while she smiles and he hugs her wrapping his arms both ishadi

P .s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved how ishita gave it back to subbuπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Raman’s support has made her stronger πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈ

Subbu ki band baj gyiπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

Loved how raman was concerned for ishita and their babyπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Adi is her personal bodyguard 😁😍

I just ishita-adi’s bondπŸ’–πŸ₯°

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Subbu is shameless...

He came to insult Ishita but got shocked seeing her like newly wed..

Raman warned him again..

Ishita wanted to fast for Raman but he denied as it wouldn't be good for Ishita and the baby..

Adi is mumma's boy...

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very awesome update please update next part soon to know what happens next