Please start sooonnn 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very interesting prologue please update next part soon to know more about the story 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Interesting prologue..

Ishita is the victim of bodyshaming while Raman finds his pride in his good looks..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you...

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Interesting plot.. 

Continue soon 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Interesting prologue..

Ishita is the victim of bodyshaming while Raman finds his pride in his good looks..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you...

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Interesting plot.. 

Continue soon 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=1

Raman was sitting in the college canteen  with his friends

R: kya hua ashok aaj tum itne udas kyu lag rahe ho tumhari girl friend phir se tumhe chod ke chali gayi?

( what happen ashok why are you looking so sad your girl friend went leaving you alone?)

A: nahi raman aaj ghar mai maa aur papa ne bhot lecture diya kyunki mai phir se fail ho gya papa bhot gusse mai the aur mujhe waring di hai agar main paas nahi hua to mera college jana band jar dege

( no raman today mom and dad give me lot of lecture beacuse i got fail again and dad warned me if i fail again then he will not let me come to college)

R: kya ashok tum bhi itni si baat ke liye dukhi ho tumhe pata hai aaj mujhe bhi papa ne daanta par main jaanta hoon wo jaldi thik ho jayege main kisi ke liye bhi apne aap ko nahi badal sakta

( why are you sad for such small issue you know what my dad also scolded me but i know he will be fine soon i can't change myself for anyone)

Romi: tum thik keh rahe ho raman kya fayda itni tension lene ka ye hamare college days humko to bas enjoy karna chaiye

( you are right raman we should not take any kind of stress it's our college days we should only enjoy these days)

R: haa romi waise bhi zindagi to ek baar hi milti hai isko ache se jeena chaiye aur jab tak tum logo ke saath tumhara dost raman bhalla hai naa tumhe fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( yes romi we get life only once so we should always enjoy it and till your friend raman bhalla is with you all you don't need to get worried)

Sunny : sachi raman dost ho to tere jaisa hum bhot lucky hai

( really raman we are lucky to get a friend like you)

He said while raman smiles

Ro: waise raman agar tumhari zindagi mai koi ladki aa gayi aur tum badal gaye to?

( raman what if a girl come in your life and you got change?)

R: impossible raman kabhi kisi ke liye nahi badal sakta

( impossible raman can never change for anyone)

Ro: aur tum kabhi badlna bhi maat raman tum to hamare college ki jaan ho ladkiya marti hai tum par 

( raman never change for anyone you are life of our college girls are crazy for you ) 

R: raman bhalla hai hi aisi chiz koi ladki mujhe passand naa kare ye ho hi nahi sakta aur jaisi ladki mujhe passand hai wo ab tak mujhe mili hi nahi mujhe aisi ladki chaiye jo bhot khoobsurat ho bhot hot ho bilkul modern jisko dekh ke sab log mujhse jealous feel kare bilkul raman bhalla ki takar ki honi chaiye

( it's magic of raman bhalla there is not even a single girl who will not like me but the girl which i want for myself i couldn't find her yet i want a hot and very beautiful girl for myself very modern everyone should feel jealous of me seeing her she should be of of my type)

He said praising himself while ashok made a face listing him

A: waise aaj naya session shuru ho rha hai kaafi nayi ladkiya aayegi chalke dekhte hai shyad tujhe koi mil hi jaye apni passand ki

( today new session has started many new girls will come let's go and check them out maybe you will find someone for yourself)

S: haa bhai chal dekhte hai aaj to ek se badh kar ek ladki dekhne ko milegi shyad mujhe bhi koi mil jaye meri pehli girlfriend to mujhe chod ke chali gayi

( yes come on today we will get to see so many beautiful girls maybe i will also get someone for me as my ex girl friend went leaving me)

Ro: haa raman chal naa dekhte hai

( let's go raman)

R: thik hai chalo

( ok let's go)

He said and he went out with his friends and they start looking at all the girls entering in the college ashok and sunny were checking out all the girls and passing comments on them

Ishita reaches college with her friend vandita

I: vandu mujhe bhot daar lag rha hai

V: offo ishu come on main hoon naa tere saath

She said while ishita nodded they enter in the college ishita looks around

I: oh god please help me aaj mera first day hai bas sab kuch ache se ho jaye main bas mba complete karke apne sapne pure karna chathi hoon please help me

( oh god please help me today is my first day in college i just wish everything goes well after completing my mba i just want to fulfill my dreams please help me)

A: raman zara uss ladki ko dekh naa bilkul tere type ki lag rahi hai

( raman just look at that girl she is look like of your type)

He said while raman looks at ishita he look at her from top to bottom she was wearing green colour salwar suit her hair was tied in  braid she was looking very simple and innocent

R: seriously ashok are you mad raman bhalla ki choice itni buri nahi hai ( my choice is not so bad)

He said making a face ishita and vandita were passing near them when sunny passed a comment

S: hello beautiful

He said looking at vandu making ishita and vandu look at him

I: vandu let's go

S: oh kya hua madam aapko bura laga maine aapko bhaav nahi diya? Sorry maine aapko notice hi nahi kiya

( what happen madam do you feel bad that i didn't paid attention to you sorry i didn't noticed you)

A: kya baat kar rahe ho sunny tumne isko notice nahi kiya how is this possible ye to kisi se chup hi nahi sakti

(what are you saying sunny you didn't noticed her how is this possible? She can't get unnoticed)

He said looking at her from top to bottom making fun of her weight  and they start laughing at her while ishita feels bad

V: just shut up all of you

S: why are you getting angry? Apni friend ko chodo naa tum sach mai bhot sundar ho kya naam hai tumhara? ( leave your friend you are really beautiful what's your name)

He said while vandu looks at him angerily

V: ishu let's go

She said while sunny blocked her way

S: itna gussa kyu kar rahi ho apna naam to bata do aise hum nahi jaane dege tumhe

( why are you getting angry? At least tell your name we will not let you go like this)

He said looking at vandu while ishita got angry

I: just shut up band karo apni bakwas samjhe warna abhi tum logo ki shikyat principal se kar dugi

( just shut up stop all this otherwise i will complaint to principal)

She said while they start laughing while raman comes towards

R: arey hum to daar gaye madam aap shyad jaanti nahi hai main koun hoon

( we get scared i think you didn't know us)

I: prime minster ho desh ke? Ya phir koi hero tum jo sab log tumhe janege tum bhi ho mujhe koi farak nahi padhta ache se jaanti hoon main tum jaise ladko ko humse batmizi maat karna samjhe

( are you prime minster of the country or a hero? I don't care who are you don't try to misbehave with us do you get that?)

She said while raman got angry

R: you just shut up mujhe koi interest nahi hai tum jaisi ladki se baat karne mai khood ko kya samjhti ho khood ko kabhi dekha hai

( i am not interested in talking to you have you ever saw yourself?)

I: just shut up aur kisi ki body shaming karne se pehle soch liya karo isse tum logo ki choti soch ke baare mai pata chalta hai ladkiyon ki respect kaise karte hai shayd tum logo ke ghar walo ne tumhe sikhaya nahi hai aage se hum dono se door rehna do you get that?

( just shut up and when you do this body shaming this shows everyone about your cheap thinking i think your family didn't thought you how to respect girls stay away from both of us do you get that?)

She said and leaves from there with vandita

Ro: omg iss ladki ne to raman ki bolti band kardi

( omg this girl she made raman silent)

R: just shut up romi

A: raman wo ladki tumhe itna kuch keh gayi aur tumne kuch nahi kaha? Tumhari insult karke gayi wo aur tum dekhte rahe

( raman that girl insulted you why  didn't you said anything to her)

S: haa raman pehli baar kisi ne tumse aise baat ki

( yes raman for the first time someone talked to you like this)

R: you are right ab main dikhauga  i will not leave her

( you are right now i will show her i will not leave her)

A: hum tere saath hai raman fikar maat kar

( we are with you raman don't worry)

He said while raman nodded

Other side

V: ishu mujhe vishwas nahi ho rha jiss tarh tumne unn ladko jawab diya

( ishu i can't believe it the way you gave answer to those boys)

I: haa to main kya karti wo kaise bakwas kar rahe the maine mihiku se promise kiya tha ki koi bhi mera mazak udyega naa to main darugi nahi main situation ko saamna karugi aur uss whakt mujhe bhot gussa aa gya unn ladko par kaise tumhare saath batmizi kar rahe the agar aaj unko jawab nahi deti to wo hume aise hi parehan karte

( they were talking rubbish i promised to mihika that if anyone will misbehaved with me i will not get sacred and will face the situation i was angry at them the way they were misbehaving with you if today i will not give them answer then they will continue to trouble us)

V: really ishu tumne bilkul thik kiya

( really ishu what you did was right)

I: but vandu ab mujhe daar lag rha hai college ke pehle hi din maine jaghra kiya uss ladke se wo mujhe pareshan to nahi karega naa wo sab sach mai bhot batmiz lag rahe the

( but now i am scared vandu it was my first day in college and i fought with that boy what if he start troubling me those boys were looking really ill mannered)

V: ishu just relax kuch nahi hoga let's go to the class

She said while ishita nodded

After sometime

Ishita and vandu were in the class with other students when raman and his friends come in the class ishita and vandu gets shocked seeing them raman also looked at her

R: oh to ye ladki hamari class mai hai

( this girl is also in our class)

He said and got angry and was going towards her but romi stops him

Ro: raman please no

He said while raman nodded and they all settle on their benches while raman was still glaring at ishita after sometime professor comes in the class and everyone get up seeing him and greeted him and he asked everyone to sit down

P: welcome students so today is your first in the class so first of all you all introduce your self one by one

He said while all the students start introducing themselves when ishita's turn comes she stands up and introduced herself

I: good morning sir i am ishita iyer i have done bba from chennai and study is my passion i want to achieve success with my hard work and want to fulfill my dreams 

She said while raman looks at her and glare at her

R: sirf introduction pucha gya hai apni khahni sunane ki zaroort nahi hai

( he asked to give introduction it was not needed to tell your story)

He said while ishita glares at him

P: raman please behave

R: sorry sir

P: raman tumse to mujhe jahi umeed hai apne doston ki wajeh se tum bhot batmiz ho gaye ho iss saal tum fail hue ho yaad hai naa tumhe at least apne parents ke bare mai to socho

( raman i can expected only this from you beacuse of your friends you also become ill mannered you got fail this year do you remmber at least think about your parents)

He said while ishita looks at raman and nodded her head in disbelief 

P: now sit down

He said while raman sits down making a face soon professor start giving lecture while raman was still glaring at ishita

A: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

R: ashok dekha ye ladki hamari class mai hai iski wajeh se sir ne mujhe daanta

( ashok see beacuse of this girl sir scolded me)

A: haa isko to bhot acha laga hoga pehle bhi tumhari insult kar chuki hai

( yes she must be very happy she insulted you before also)

R: isko kaise handle karna hai wo to main baad mai dekhuga

( i will think this later how to handle her)

He said and tore away a paper from notebook angerily and throw it away getting frustrated and by mistake it got hit on ishita's back ishita who was busy in hearing the lecture she picked that paper and looks towards raman who was sitting few benches away from her and thought he have done it to trouble her she got up

I: excuse me sir

She said making professor look at her

P: yes ishita what happen?

I: sir ye dekho wo raman ne mere uper ye paper fenk ke mara

( sir see raman throw this paper on me)

She said while raman got angry listing this and got up

R: are you mad main tum par paper kyu fenkuga? Khood ko samjhti kya ho tum?

( are you mad why will i throw paper on you what do you think about yourself?)

I: sir aaj subhe bhi isne aur iske doston ne muje pareshan kiya

( sir today he and his friends troubled  me in the morning also )

R: just shut up ok

P: raman just get out of my class

R: but sir maine kuch nahi kiya

P: i know you very well i said get out

He said while raman got angry he picks his books and goes out of the class glaring at ishita while ishita got happy finally he went and sits down again and start listing to the lecture again

After sometime

Raman was sitting in the canteen with his friends

A: i don't believe it wo ladki kitni bholi lagti hai aur dekha kya kiya usne

( i don't believe it she look so innocent but did you see what she did)

R: mujh par jhoot ilzam laga rahi hai how dare she?

( she put wrong accusation on me how dare she?)

S: raman pehli baar kisi ne tumhare saath aisa kiya aur tum kuch bhi nahi kar rahe raman please do something

( raman for the first time someone behave like this with you and you ate not doing anything raman please do something)

A: raman agar tum kuch nahi kar sakte to humko batao hum karte hai abhi uthva lenge uss ladki ko tum usse badla le lena

( raman if you can't do anything just tell us we will kidnap her you can take revenge from her )

R: just shut up ashok mujhe usse badla lena hai par aise nahi so please

( just shut up ashok i want to take revenge from her but not like this so please)

He said while ashok nodded

Ro: par raman ab tum kya karoge?

( what will you do now raman?)

R: wo to sochna hoga kya karna hai

( i have to think what to do?

He said and start thinking something he saw ishita and vandu coming in the canteen both were talking and laughing raman got angry and went towards her

R: tumhari problem kya hai?

( what is your problem?)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: i don't want to talk to you

She said and was going but he blocked her way

R: pehle meri baat ka jawab do tum samjhti kya ho khood ko?

( first answer me what do you think of yourself?)

I: aapko samjh nahi aata mujhe aapse baat nahi karni

( why don't you understand i don't want to talk to you)

R: mujhe bhi shonk nahi hai tumse baat karne ka

( even i am not interested in talking to you)

I: to kyu kar rahe ho? Mera rasta chodo let me go

( then why are you talking to me? leave my way and let me go)

She said looking at him making him angry

R: dekh luga tumhe

( i will see you)

He said while ishita and vandu goes from there while raman went to his friends

P.s: that's it for now hope you guys liked it please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman and his friends are lafanga types๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„

Loved how ishita became a jkr๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป 

She is trying to become a strong and confident girlโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

His friends are provoking him against ishita ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต