Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=12

Next morning

Ishita woke up first she saw the time

I: adi beta wake up

She said without opening her eyes caressing his hair she looks towards him and gets shocked seeing raman sleeping next to her she was sleeping keeping her head on his chest while his arm was around her

I: raman jaha

She saw adi sleeping on the other side then she looks at raman he was sleeping peacefully she smiles looking at him and touch his face and start admiring him then she looks at adi and kissed his forehead

I: thank you murgan mujhe itni sundar family dene ke liye

( thank you murgan for giving me such a beautiful family)

She thought and smiles then she tries to get up slowly without disturbing raman but he wrapped his arm around her in sleep while ishita looks at him and tries to come out of his hold while he woke up feeling some movement and looks at her

I: am sorry raman

She said while he looks at her they were few inches apart both shared brief eye lock

A: mumma

Adi woke up breaking their eye lock ishita looks at him

I: adi

A: good morning mumma

I: good morning baby

She said kissing his cheeks

A: good morning papa

R: good morning adi

I: adi beta aap to hum dono ke bech so rahe the aap jaha kiase aaye?

( adi you was sleeping in between us naa then how you come here?)

A: mumma kal raat main washroom gya aur jab mai wapis aaya aap dono ek dusre ko hug karke so rahe the mere liye jagah nahi thi to main jaha so gya aap dono sote hue bhot cute lag rahe the

( mumma last night i went to washroom and when i come back you both were sleeping hugging each other there was no place for me so i sleep here you both were looking very cute while sleeping)

He said while ishra looked at each other

I: adi beta let's go now mumma will make you ready for the school

A: ok mumma

He said smiling while ishita got up

A: mumma aap aaj mere liye pizza banaogi?

( will you make pizza for me?)

I: yes adi sure

She said making him happy suddenly she start feeling uneasy she cover mouth with hand and run towards washroom to throw up  while raman adi got worried seeing this raman went behind her

R: ishita are you fine?

He asked while she nodded she throw up for sometime then raman helps her to wash her face then he bring her to room and made her sit on the bed she was having pain in stomach

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

A: mumma kya hua aapko?

( what happen mumma?)

I: adi beta don't worry am fine

She said caressing his face while raman made her drink water

I: ouch

She hold her stomach feeling pain

R: ishita kya hua? main doctor ko call karta hoon

( what happen ishita? I am calling doctor)

I: raman uski zaroort nahi hai bas thoda sa pain ho rha hai dawa lugi to thik ho jaaugi this is normal don't worry am fine

( raman it's not needed it just little pain i will be finee

R: no ishita it's not normal just look at yourself tum kitni weak lag rahi ho ek kaam karte hai aaj main tumhe hospital le jaauga check up ke liye

I: but raman uski zaroort nahi hai

( but raman it's not needed)

R: just shut up ishita this is final

He said while she nodded

A: mumma ko kya hua papa? Main bhi aapke saath hospital jaauga mujhe school nahi jana mujhe mumma ke paas rehna hai

( papa what happen to mumma? I will also go to hospital with you i will not go to school i want to be with mumma)

He said with teary eyes while ishra smiles seeing his love for her

I: adi beta don't worry am fine

She said and wipes his tears and pecked his hair softly

R: haa adi beta aap fikar maat karo main hoon naa mumma ke saath aap school jao aaj papa aapko ready karege

( yes adi don't worry i am with your mumma you go to school today papa will make you ready)

A: mujhe nahi jana papa

( i don't want to go papa)

I: adi you are a good boy naa don't worry baby mumma thik hai aaj main aur papa aapko school se lene aayege ok

( adi you are a good boy naa? Don't worry baby mumma is fine today me and papa will come to pick you from school)

A: ok papa aap meri mumma ka dhyan rakhna please

( ok papa please take care of mumma)

He said while raman smiles and kissed his cheeks

R: don't worry adi main aapki mumma ka ache se dhyan rakhuga

( i will take care of your mom)

He said while adi smiles and nodded ishita looks at both of them and smiles seeing their concern for her

After sometime ishra went to the hospital after dropping adi to the school doctor examines ishita while raman was there with her

R: doctor is everything ok?

D: yes mr bhalla she is fine but mujhe sonography karni hogi tabhi pata chal payega

( yes mr bhalla she is fine but i have to do sonography then we will get know everything)

R: haa doctor sure aap kijiye kya main ishita ke saath reh sakta hoon mujhe bhi sonography dekhni hai

( yes doctor sure do it can i also be with ishita? I also want to see sonography)

D: yes mr bhalla sure aap to bache ke papa ho

( yes mr bhalla sure you are father of the baby)

She said while raman smiles he looks at ishita and hold her hand as she was little nervous

R: ishita main tumhare saath hoon don't worry

( ishita i am with you don't worry)

He said while she smiles

After sometime

Doctor was doing ishita's sonography raman was standing holding ishita's hand tightly as she was feeling nervous

R: doctor is everything ok?

D: mr bhalla ye dekhiye screen pe jo black dote hai ye hai aapka baby

( mr bhalla see this black dote on the screen he is your baby)

She said making ishra happy

D: but baby ki growth ache se nahi ho rahi and mrs bhalla bhi bhot weak hai so just take care of her properly

( but baby is not growing properly and mrs bhalla is really weak so just take care of her properly)

She said ishra tensed

D: just relax darne ki koi baat nahi hai just take of her properly you have to be careful and mrs bhalla don't take any type of stress you need proper rest then everything will be fine

( just relax you don't need to get worried just take care of her properly and mrs bhalla don't take any kind of stress you need proper rest then everything will be fine)

She said while ishra nodded

D: you can hear baby's heartbeat also

R: thank you doctor

Ishra hears baby's heartbeat with headphones ishita's eyes get moist while raman side hugged her while doctor went out leaving them alone

I: raman our baby

She said looked at him with teary eyes

I: raman mujhe bhot daar lag rha hai

( raman i am really scared)

R: ishita relax baby bilkul thik hai doctor ne kaha naa fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai just enjoy this moment just look at the baby

( ishita relax baby is fine doctor told you naa you don't need to get worried just enjoy this moment look at the baby)

He said holding her hand while she nodded

R: thank you so much ishita tumhari wajeh se main bhi ye sab experience kar rha hoon jab adi paida hone wala tha tab palak mumbai mai thi apne parents ke paas iss liye main ye sab experience nahi kar paya thank you so much

( thank you ishita because of you i am also experiencing all this when adi was about to born palak was in mumbai with his parents that's why i couldn't experience all this thank you so much)

He said while his eyes get moist ishita looks at him

R: this feeling is really beautiful

He said while she nodded

R: baby thank you so much papa loves you a lot

He said caressing her baby bump while ishita looks at him with teary eyes

R: don't worry ishita main hoon naa tumhare aur baby ka hamesha dhyan rakhuga tum bilkul stress maat lo ok

( don't worry ishita i am with you i will always take care of you and baby you don't need to take stress ok)

He said cupping her face while she just nodded he pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and rested her head on his chest

I: raman aapne mujhe aur mere baby ko nayi zindagi di hai humko apna kar agar uss din main aapse nahi milti to shyad aaj naa main hoti aur naa hi mera baby shyad bhagwan hum dono ko aise hi milana chathe the

( raman you gave new life to me and my baby by accepting us if that day i have not meet you then me and baby have died maybe god want us to meet like this)

She thought and recalls about that day

Flash back

It's been five years since ishra didn't meet each other again after that farewell party ishita move on in her life marrying subbu thinking she will forget raman soon after getting married to subbu ishita was trying to adjust with him in first two months of marriage subbu used be very nice with ishita after it he get transfer and they both shifted to delhi ishita also got a job there and everything was going well in her life but slowly subbu's behaviour start changing he start showing his true colours he used to trouble ishita and didn't like her going out for work he used to come home drunk and fights with ishita while ishita was trying to adjust with the situation

But subbu start torturing her more with the time sometimes he used to beat her ishita tell this to her parents but appa told her to adjust in her life subbu is her husband and she can't go against him while ishita also start trying to adjust with him one day ishita get to know that she is pregnant she told same to subbu but he got angry and told her to abort the baby but ishita was not ready for it and they used to fight on this topic subbu threaten her that he will give her divorce if she will not abort the baby but ishita was not ready to listen him at any cost

One day

Ishita comes home little early from office as she was not feeling well but she gets biggest shock of her life seeing subbu with another girl on the bed in their room while subbu gets shocked seeing her while ishita feel disgust seeing this and she went out subbu also goes behind her

S: ishita please listen to me

I: i don't want to listen anything subbu and don't you dare to touch me

She said with teary eyes

S: ishita

I: just shut up ab maine tumhari sachayi dekh li hai ab mujhe pata chala kyu tum mujhse divorce lena chathe the kyu mujhse jaghra karte the you are disgusting subbu i hate you

( just shut up i have seen your reality now i knew it why you want to divorce me why you use to fight with me you are disgusting subbu i hate you)

She said crying and slaps him hard

S: bas band karo apni bakwas

( stop your nonsense)

I: kyu ab tumhe kyu bura lag rha hai tab bura nahi laga jab apni biwi ko dhoka de rahe the kisi dusri ladki ke saath wo bhi hamare hi ghar mai chi shame on you subbu

( why will i stop why are you feeling bad now why didn't you feel bad when you was cheating on your wife you are with another girl that too in our home shame on you)

S: haa to isme galat kya kiya maine? Ab main tumhare saath nahi reh sakta aur bore ho chuka hoon tumse aur ab to tum pregnant bhi ho mujhe nahi chaiye ye bacha nahi jhel sakta ye bhoj)

( so what is wrong in it? Now i can't live with you i am bore of you and now you are pregnant i can't take this burden)

He said while she gets shocked listing this

S: agar main apni khushi ke liye kisi aur ke saath hu bhi to kya galat hai isme? Tum mujhe wo khushi nahi de sakti iss liye maine ye sab kiya tumhe itni problem ho rahi hai to tum bhi doondh lo kisi ko apne liye jo tumhari zaroort puri kar sake

( if i am with someone else for my happiness then what is your problem? You can't gave me those happiness now if you have some problem then you also find someone for you who can fulfill your needs)

He said while ishita feel disgusting heraring this and slaps him hard

I: i can't believe it subbu you are so disgusting shram aati hai mujhe tumhe apna pati kehte hue ( i am feeling ashamed calling you my husband)

S: haa to chali jao naa meri life se i am not intrested in you i want divorce maine tumse shadi ki thi ye soch ke shadi ke baad mujhe tumhare ghar walo se dher sare paise meilnge tumhara baap mujhe paise dega tumhe kya lagta hai main tumse pyar karta hoon kabhi nahi tum mera to kya kisi ka pyar deserve nahi karti samjhi

( then go out of my life i am not interested in you i want divorce i got married to you beacuse i thought i will get money from your family what do you think that i love you? No i don't love you and you don't deserve anybody's love)

He said making her shocked

S: maine tumse kaha tha agar tum mere saath rehna chathi ho to abortion karva lo par tumne meri baat nahi suni ab nikal jao meri zindagi se main bhi dekhta hoon koun tumhara haath thamhta hai tum bilkul akeli reh jaaogi phir tumhe pata chalega kitni badi galti ki tumne apni pati ke khilaf jaake

( i told you to abort this baby if you want to live with me but you didn't listen to me now i get out of my life i don't want you i will see who will hold your hand you will be alone no one will be there for you then you will realise your mistake)

He said while she wipes her tears

I: mujhe bhi nahi rehna tumhare saath aur tum ye maat sochna main tumhe aise hi chod dugi main police ke paas jaaugi sabko bataugi kaise tumne mujhe dhoka diya tumhara sach sabko bataugi

( i also don't want to live with you and i will not leave you like this i will go to police and tell them that you cheated on me i will tell your reality to everyone)

She said looking at him angerily while he slaps her hard making her fall down

S: kya kaha tumne tum meri complaint karogi police ke paas jaaogi tum? Tum kuch nahi kar sakti

( what do you said you will complaint about me to police? You can't do anything)

He said culturing her hair tightly making her cry in pain

I: main tumhe chodugi nahi

( i will not leave you)

She said while he slaps her again

S: main bhi dekhta hoon tum kya kar sakti ho ab main tumhe apne ghar se bhar fenk duga ab tumhare maa baap bhi tumhara saath nahi denge koi nahi hoga tumhare saath phir dekhuga tum akele kaise rehti ho

( i will see what will you do now i will throw you out of my house now your parents will also not accept you and you will be alone and i will see how will you survive alone)

He said and hold her hand and drags her out while she was trying to come out of his hold he pushed her out of house making her fall down

S: now get out of my life i don't need you

I: haa main jaa rahi hoon mujhe bhi nahi rehna tumhare saath main khood tumhe chod ke jaa rahi hoon

( yes i am going i don't want to live with you i am going leaving you)

She said while he close the door on her face while ishita got up and wipes her tears

After sometime she was walking on the road she reached to a shop and call her father and informed him everything

I: appa please jaha aao jao i need you ( please come here)

She said crying

Appa: ishita tumne phir se apna drama shuru kar diya dekho mujhe subbu ka phone aaya tha usne mujhe batya ki tum ghar chod kar chali gayi

( ishita you started your drama again subbu told me that you left your house)

I: appa par wo mujhe dhoka de rha tha usne mujhe ghar se nikala

( appa he was cheating on me he throw me out of the house)

She said crying

Appa: shut up ishu subbu aisa nahi kar sakta subbu bas itna chatha hai ki tum abortion karva lo to problem kya hai? Wo pati hai tumhara tumhara farz banta hai uski har baat maana

( shut up ishu subbu can't do this he just want you to abort the baby then what's the problem? He is your husband you should listen to him)

Appa: shadi ke baad ladki ka sab kuch uska pati hi hota hai aur shadi tod kar aise apne mayake aana achi baat nahi hoti kya izzat reh jaayegi hamari samaj mai?

( after marriage husband is everything for a wife and it's not good to break the marriage like this if you will do it will ruin our reputation in the society)

I: appa aap apne samaj ki fikar karo par main nahi reh sakti uss admi ke saath mai police station jaa rahi hoon uski complaint karne

( appa you are worried for your society but i can't live with that man anymore i am going to police station to complaint against him)

Appa: bakwas band karo ishita main tumhe ye baat aakhri baar bata raha hoon agar tumne aisa kuch kiya to main apni jaan de duga tum police ke paas nahi jaaogi samjhi

( stop your nonsense ishita i am telling you if you did something like this i will die you will not go to police do you get that?)

Appa: ab tumhe subbu ke saath hi rehna hoga wo pati hai tumhara aur ab mujhe iss baare mai koi baat nahi karni main aur tumhari amma koi bhi tumse baat nahi karega samjhi

( now you have to live with subbu only he is your husband and now i don't want to talk about it me and your amma will not talk to you ever do you get that?)

He said and hungs the call while ishita gets shocked listing him her eyes filled with tears

I: mere amma appa ne bhi mera saath chod diya ab main kya karu? Kaha jaau? Koi nahi hai mera iss duniya mai

( my amma appa also left me alone now what should i do? Where should i go? I have no one in the world)

She said crying and start walking on the road it's start raining she was all lost walking on the road people were shouting at her for walking in the middle of road but she was not listing to anyone a car was coming towards her with full speed but she was all lost in her thoughts walking towards the car before the car can hit her the driver stops the car and comes out

R: what the hell can't you see?

He said and looked at her and gets shocked

R: ishita

He said while she comes out of her thoughts and looks at him listing his voice

I: raman

She said looking at him unable to believe he was in front of her while he was also equally shocked seeing her in such bad condition

R: ishita are you fine?

He asked looking at her while she fainted while he hold her on time and picked her in his arms and takes her to hospital after sometime she gets conscious and found herself on hospital bed she recalls everything and get up

I: main jaha kaise aayi? Iss duniya mai kisi ko meri zaroort nahi hai to kya fayda mere jeene ka no one loves me main bilkul akeli hoon isse acha mai maar hi jaau

( how did i reach here? No one needs me so what's the use to live no one loves me i am all alone it's better i should die)

She said with teary eyes she saw scissors on the side table and picked it she close her eyes and was about to stab it when someone hold her hand she open her eyes and saw raman standing there

I: raman

R: ishita ye tum kya kar rahi ho pagal ho gayi ho kya?

( ishita what are you doing are you mad?)

He said throwing scissors away

I: leave me raman mujhe maar jaane do mujhe nahi jeena ( i don't want to live let me die)

She said crying while he hold her from arms tightly

R: just stop it ishita are you mad?

I: haa main pagal ho gayi hoon kisi ko meri zaroort nahi hai to kya fayda jeene ka?

( yes i am mad no one needs me so why should i live?)

R: ishita at least think about your baby tum pregnant ho mujhe abhi doctor ne batya ( you are pregnant doctor told me)

I: main jaanti hoon par ab mujhe ye bacha nahi chaiye mujhe uss insan ki koi nishani nahi chaiye i just hate him please raman let me die

( i know that but i don't want this baby i don't want his baby i just hate him please raman let me die)

She said crying

R: stop it ishita i said stop it

He said shouting making her look at him

R: agar tumhari life mai problem hai to usko face karo marne se kya hoga it is not a solution ishita

( if there is problem in your life than face it what will you get be ending your life? It's not a solution ishita)

He said while she cries

R: just tell me ishita kya baat hai tum mujhe apna friend maanti ho to batao mujhe

( ishita tell me what's the problem if you think i am your friend then please tell me)

He said cupping her face while she looks at him and told him everything she told him whatever happened with her making him shocked

R: what?

I: raman ab aap hi batao main kya karu? Main bilkul akeli hoon raman sab kuch khtam ho gya main kya karu?

( raman now tell me what should i do? I am alone everything is over raman what should i do now?)

She said crying bitterly while he feels bad for her

R: ishita just relax calm down please

He said holding her hand while she put her head on his chest and started crying while he wrapped his arm around her she cries for sometime like this after sometime she stopped crying and looked at him

R: ishita main jaanta hoon tumhare saath jo bhi hua bhot galat hua par tum aise toot nahi sakti tum to jhansi ki rani ho naa? Tumne mujhse promise kiya tha tum har problem ko face karogi to tum aaj kaise toot sakti ho ishita tunhare saath jo hua galat tha par isme iss bache ki koi galti nahi hai iske liye hi tum apne pati se lad rahi thi naa aur ab tum hi isse marna chathi ho

( ishita i know what happen to you is really bad but you can't break down like this you are jhansi ki rani do you remmber you promised me that you will face all problems in life how can you break down like this?)

He said while she looks at him

R: tumhare marne se problem khtam nahi hogi tum kamzor nahi pad sakti jo bhi hua usme iss bache ki kya galti hai ishita tum usko kyu saza de rahi ho? Tumhe ladna hoga apne aur apne pati ko dikhana hoga ki tum akeli nahi ho tum kisi bhi problem ko face kar sakti ho tumhe uski zaroort nahi hai  aur apne parents ke bare mai bhi maat socho iss whakt tumhe sirf apne bache ke bare mai sochna hoga tumhe apne aur apne bache ka dhyan rakhna hoga aur dikhana hoga sabko tum weak nahi ho

( if you will end your life it will not end the problem you have to show your husband that you are not alone why do you want to punish your baby it's not his mistake why you want to kill him? You have to live for your baby you have to show your husband that you can live without him and don't think about your parents for now you have to think about only your baby)

He said looking at her

I: par raman main akele sab kuch kaise karugi?

( but how will i do everything alone?)

R: tumhe karna hoga ishita tum kazor nahi ho aur tum akeli nahi ho tum har problem ko face kar sakti ho aur ishita main hoon naa tumhara dost shyad bhagwan ne aaj itne time baad humko aise milvya uske piche koi to reason hoga naa

( you have to do it ishita you are not weak you can face every problem and i am with you ishita am your friend today we met after so long there must be some reason naa)

I: but raman

R: ishita please main tumhe aise akele nahi chod sakta tumhe hamesha maine dost mana hai aur apnidosti hamesha nibhauga main tumhe apni society mai flat dilva duga tumhe waha koi problem nahi hogi

( ishita please i can't leave you alone like this you are my friend and i will always keep this friendship i will help you take a flat in my society you will not have any problem there)

I: par aap mere liye ye sab kyu karoge?

( but why will you do all this for me?)

R: kyunki main tumhara friend hoon tumhe yaad hai maine tumse promise kiya tha jab bhi tumhe zaroort pade main tumhari help zaroor karuga ab tum itni badi problem mai ho main tumhe akela kaise chod doon? Agar tumhari jagah to kya tum meri help nahi karti

( beacuse i am your friend do you remmber i promised you that whenever you will need me i will help you now you are in huge problem how can i leave you alone? If i am at your place won't you help me?)

He said while she looks at him and nodded

I: you are right raman uss insan ki galti ki saza main iss bache ko nahi de sakti main kamzor nahi padugi thank you raman mujhe meri galti ka ehsas dilvane ke liye

( you are right raman i can't punish this baby for someone else i will not become weak thank you raman for making me realise my mistake)

R: shyad iss liye itne saal baad aaj hum mile hai wo bhi aise tum to achank chali gayi thi kuch batya bhi nahi tumne kitna try kiya maine tumhe contact karne ka

( maybe that's why we met after so many year that to like this you went somewhere suddenly you didn't even informed me i tried a lot to contact you)

He said while she looks at him

I: raman wo sab kuch bhot achank se ho gya phir meri life mai itna kuch ho gya

( raman everything happen suddenly after it so much happen in my life)

She said while her eyes get moist

R: just relax ishita mujhe vishwas nahi hota itna kuch ho gya tumhare saath mujhe tumhare liye sach mai bhot bura lag rha hai tumhare liye

( just relax ishita i don't believe it all this happen with you i am really feeling bad for you)

He said while she wipes her tears

I: meri baat chodo naa raman aap apni life mai khush ho naa aapki to love marriage hui thi naa palak kaisi hai

( leave all this raman tell me about yourself you are happy in your life naa? How is palak?)

She said while his face fall hearing this

R: she is no more

I: what ye kaise hua raman?

( what happen to her?)

R: palak pregnant thi ek din wo stairs se gir gayi bacha to bach gya par palak

( she was pregnant and one day she fall down from stairs our baby survived but palak)

He said with moist eyes

I: am so sorry raman

Raman wipes his tears and looks at her

R: ab mera beta adi hi meri duniya hai tum usse milogi to tumhe bhi bhot acha lagega he is very cute

( now my son adi is my world you will feel good after meeting him he is really cute)

He said while she smiles

R: chalo ye sab baatien chodo tum ab bilkul fikar maat karo sab kuch thik ho jayega trust me

( ok leave all this you just don't worry everything will be fine trust me)

He said while she nodded

After that ishita move on in her life forgetting her past while raman was there for her to help as a true friend she start living her in his society and start doing her job again she filled divorce case in the court though appa was angry with her for her decision but amma supported her and they both come to delhi and start staying with ishita as amma doesn't want to leave ishita alone in this condition and with the time ishra's friendship become more stronger while ishita develops a good bond with adi and like this ishita start living her life again facing all problems

Flash back ends

Ishita's eyes get moist while raman looks at her

R: ishita kya hua kaha ho gayi?

( ishita what happen where are you lost?)

He asked while she come out of her thoughts and nodded in no

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He asked while she nodded

I: thank you raman

She said looking at him and rested her head on his chest and hugs him  while he looks at her and wrapped his arms around her

After sometime

Ishra were going to pick adi from school raman stops the car in the way while she looks at hin

R: gol gappe khaogi?

( do you want to have gol gappe?)

He asked while she looks out and saw a stall and nodded

R: let's go

He said and they both went to the vendor raman orders gol gappe for ishita while she start enjoying it happily

I: yummy

She said while he smiles looking at her

I: raman aap bhi khao naa

( you also have it naa)

She said and feeds him

R: uff kitna thika hai ishita stop it you can't eat it

( uff it's so spicy ishita stop it you can't eat it)

He said and start coughing

I: it's really tasty raman

R: but ishita it's not good for you

I: raman please let me enjoy it baby also loves it

She start having gol gappe while he looks at her and nodded his head in disbelief and couldn't control himself from admiring her seeing her cute antics he was happy seeing her like this after so long

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved their family togetherness ❤️❤️

Thank god ishra’s baby is fine💕💕

The moment was bliss for them🥰🥰

Subbu is disgusting and cheap😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Appa’s thinking is so orthodox 😤😤😤😤

Raman supported ishita yet again and made her stronger👍🏻❣️❣️

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update dear... 

Subbu was so disgusting.... 

Thank you for the pm dear 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Adi is cute..

Ishra were happy to see the baby..

Subbu is pathetic..

Raman supported Ishita in her hard time .

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update

Hate appa for not supporting his daughter

Priyanka7080 thumbnail