A very interesting teaser please update soon to know why is Ishita in tension 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=6

Next morning

Ishita comes to office little late she saw the time

I: uff i am late again

She thought and went to her cabin as she enter in her cabin she gets surprised seeing a big beautiful bouquet on the table she went towards it and touch it and saw a small note on it she picked it and saw the note " I am sorry" was written on it she got confused seeing it

I: ye sab kya hai?

( what is this?)

She was saying when raman comes there

R: i am sorry ishita

He said while ishita turns and looks at him

I: sir

Raman comes to her

R: ishita am really sorry

I: sorry but why?

R: ishita uss din cafe mai jo kuch bhi hua

( that day whatever happend in cafe)

I: sir i don't want to talk about it

R: ishita please let me talk i know maine jo bhi kiya bhot galat kiya maine pehle bhi tumse sorry kaha tha par ab mujhe sach mai ehsas ho gya hai apni galti ka kal jab tumhe tumhare ghar leke gya tha to tumhari amma ne mujhe sab kuch batya kaise tum akele apni family ka dhyan rakhti ho aur tumhari pehle wali job bhi chali gayi i know tumhari job meri wajeh se hi gayi kal tumhari amma ki baatien sunne ke baad mujhe realise hua ki main kitna galat tha

( ishita please let me talk i know what did was very wrong and i have said sorry to you before also but now i have really realised my mistake last night when i took you to your house your mom told everything how you are taking care of your family alone and you lost your previous job i know it happened beacuse of me only after hearing your mother i realised that i was so wrong)

He said making her look at him

R: main sach mai bhot sharminda hoon apni harkat ke liye jo bhi ho mujhe koi haak nahi banta kisi ladki ke saath aisi harkat karne ka mujhe kya kisi bhi ladke ko kabhi bhi aisi batmizi nahi karni chaiye ye duniya wale hamesha sirf ladki ko hi dosh dete hai ladko ko koi kuch nahi kehta aur tum akeli itni taklif uthathe hue apni family ka dhyan rakhti ho tum par kya beet rahi hogi ye main soch bhi nahi sakta

( i am really ashamed for what i did i should not behave like that with a girl not only me no other boy should do this with any girl our society always blame a girl no one say anything to boy and you are taking care of your family alone facing so many problems i can't even imagine what are you going through)

He said looking down while she looked at him

R: bhot hurt kiya maine tumhe i know tumhare liye mujhe maaf karna asan nahi hoga uss din tumne mujhe thappad mara tha naa bilkul thik kiya tumne tumhe mujhe ek thapad aur marna chaiye tha i deserve it just slap me ishita maine galti ki mujhe ehsas hai

( i know i have hurt you a lot so it won't be easy for you to forgive me that day you did right by slapping me you should slap me more i deserve it just slap me ishita i did mistake and i have realised it)

He said while she looks at him

I: sir aapko apni galti ka ehsas ho gya ye achi baat hai der se hi sahi aapne apni galti accept to ki main aapse bas itna hi kehna chahugi agar sach mai aapko apni galti ka ehsas hua hai to aaj ke baad kabhi kisi ladki ke saath aisa maat karna kabhi kisi ko hurt maat karna kyunki kabhi kabhi hum aisi galti kar dete hai jisse kisi ki zindagi bhi barbad ho sakti hai aur meri life mai jo problems chal rahi hai unke bare mai to aap jaan hi chuke ho

( sir you have realised your mistake it's really good you have accepted your mistake i just want to say if you really realised your mistake then never do that again with any girl beacuse sometimes our one mistake can destroy life of someone and now you very well know about my problems)

She said while her her eyes get moist

R: ishita tum kaise ye sab manange karti ho agar main tumhari jagah hota to shyad ye sab nahi kar pata aur toot jata

( ishita how do you manage all this alone? If i am in your place than maybe i will not able to do all this)

I: zindagi insan ko sab kuch sikha deti hai aur mujhe koi shikyat nahi hai apni zindagi se main jo kar rahi hoon apni amma aur apni behan ke liye kar rahi hoon unko khush dekh ke main bhi khush hoon

( life thought everything to a person and i have no complaint with my life i am doing everything for my amma and my sister i just want to see them happy)

She said while he wipes her tears while she looks at him

R: ishita tum fikar maat karo tum akeli nahi ho jab bhi tumhe koi bhi problem ho just call me i am always there for you aur agar tum mujhse apni problem share karogi to mera guilt bhi kam ho jayega mujhe lagega tumne mujhe maaf kar diya

( ishita you just don't worry you are not alone if you have any problem you can call me i am always there for you and if you share your problems with me then i will feel that you forgive me)

He said while she looks at him they shared brief eye lock which broke by his phone ring

R: excuse me

He said and went out to attend the call while ishita looks at him and recall his words

After sometime

Ishita was sitting in her cabin busy in her work when peon comes there

P: mam aapke liye lunch

( mam lunch for you)

He said while she looks at him confused

I: but maine order nahi kiya

( but i have not order this)

P: ye raman sir ne bheja hai

( raman sir send this for you)

He said and keep the food on the table and leaves from there while her phone rings she picked the call seeing raman's name

I: hello

R: ishita kaam wait kar sakta hai abhi tum khaana khao

( ishita work can wait but for now have your food)

I: but sir

R: ishita main jaanta hoon tum bhot ziddi ho par mere liye nahi sahi to par apni amma ke liye maan jao maine unko promise kiya tha tumhara dhyan rakhuga aur agar tum dobara behosh ho gayi naa to main tumhe ghar leke nahi jaauga waise bhi tum bimar pad gayi to mera kaam bhi effect hoga naa

( ishita i know you are stubborn but not for me at least for your amma please have it i promised her that i will take care of you and if you fall ill again then i won't take you home again and if you fall ill it will effect my work)

He said making her smile a little

R: so ab jaldi se khaana khalo bhot kaam baaki hai

( so have food now you have lot of work to do)

I: ok thank you

She said while he smiles and hungs the call while ishita open the lunch pack and saw dosa and idli she smiles looking at it and start having lunch while raman looks at her through window and smiles

R: thank god ishita ki narazgi kam ho rahi hai

One week passed like this ishra's equation was also changing slowly raman used to take care of ishita  and he always tries to be near her ishita also start feeling change in his behaviour now she start feeling comfortable with him

One day

Ishra went to attend a meeting with clients they both prepared the presentation together raman was little nervous after what happen last time but ishita ensure him everything will be fine and finally they got the contract raman got very happy mr bhalla also praised him and got happy with his work while raman was happy that finally mr bhalla is happy with him everyone congratulates raman and leaves from there while ishra were still conference ishita comes to raman and looks at him

I: congratulations sir 

She said while he looks at her

R: thank you ishita tumhare bina ye possible nahi hota tumne meri kitni help ki presentation ready karne mai aur mujhe confidence diya tumne dekha aaj papa bhi kitne khush the am so happy thank you so much

( thank you ishita it won't be possible without you beacuse you helped me so much to prepare the presentation and give me much needed confidence papa is also happy with me today am so happy thank you so much)

He said happily and hugs her making her shocked

R: thank you so much ishita

He said smiling hugging her happily

I: sir

Raman realise their position and broke the hug while she looks down

R: am sorry am really sorry ishita

I: it's ok sir

She said while he looks at her

R: if you don't mind hum lunch ke liye bhar jaa sakte hai? ( can we go out for lunch?)

He was saying when her phone rings she got tensed seeing the number

R: ishita kya hua?

( what happen ishita?)

He asked while she nodded and went out to attend the call

I: please aap mujhe kuch din ka time do main sare paise de dugi

( please give me some time i will give all themoney)

She said pleading while raman listen her talking she hungs the call and get tensed and went to her cabin raman also goes behind her

R: ishita kya hua sab thik hai naa?

( ishita what happen is everything ok?)

I: sir kya main ghar jaa sakti mujhe bhot zaroori kaam hai

( sir can i go home? I have some urgent work)

She said while he nodded

R: haa ishita but mujhe batao to sahi kya hua?

( yes ishita but atleast tell me what happen?)

I: i am sorry sir abhi main aapko kuch nahi bata sakti mujhe jana hoga

( i am sorry sir i can't tell you anything now i have to go)

R: ok thik hai tum jao

( ok you can go)

I: thanks

She said and left from there while raman got confused seeing her so tensed

At evening

Raman was going home he tries to call ishita again and again but she was not picking his calls he got tensed and thought to go to her home and check her once so he went to her home

After sometime he reach her home and saw the house was all messed up while there was a man standing there amma and mihika were sitting there all tensed raman got shocked seeing all this

R: ishita

He call her while those men looks at him listing his voice

M: koun ho tum aur kya karne aaye ho jaha?

( who are you and why you come here?)

R: pehle tum batao tum kya kar rahe ho?

( first you tell me who are you what are you doing here?)

Amma: raman

Raman went to amma

R: aunty aap thik ho naa? Koun hai ye aur ishita kaha hai?

( aunty are you fine? Who is he and where is ishita?)

M: main iss ghar ka malik hoon param khurana

( i am owner of this house param khurana)

He said making raman look at him

P: ab tum batao koun ho tum aur kya kar rahe ho? Chup chap chale jao jaha se samjhe

( now tell me who are you? And what are you doimg here? Just go away from here)

R: nahi jaauga main aap agar iss ghar ke maalik hai to inko pareshan kyu kar rahe hai?

( no i will not go anywhere if you are the owner of this house that doesn't mean you will trouble him)

P: kyunki inn logo ne pichle do mahine se mujhe rent nahi diya hai aur aaj main apne paise lene aaya hoon agar mujhe paise nahi mile to inko ghar se bhar nikal duga ab tumhe jawab mil gya naa to jao jaha se

( beacuse they have not give me rent of the house from last two months and i am here to take my money and i didn't get money then i will throw them out of the house now you got the answer naa so leave from here)

He said looking at raman

R: agar aapko inse paise lene bhi hai to aap aram se baat kar sakte ho ye kounsa tarika hua

( if you want to take your money then you can talk with them calmly what is this way to behave?)

P: acha to ab tum mujhe sikhaoge? Ye mera ghar hai maine inko rent pe diya hai koi aashram nahi hai ye

( ok so now you will teach me? This is my house i gave this to them on rent i want my money)

Amma: ishu ne kaha ne wo tumhare paise de degi please humko pareshan maat karo ishu gayi hai paise ka intzaam karne

( ishu told you naa she will give your money please don't trouble us ishu went to arrange money)

P: chup karo kabse tum logo ka bhana sun raha hoon mujhe ab kuch nahi sunna agar paise nahi de sakte to ghar khali karo

( just shut up i am listing your excuses from so long now i don't want to listen to anything if you can't give money you can leave this house)

R: tumhe paise chaiye naa main duga bolo kitne paise dene hai

( you want money naa i will give you that tell me how much money you want)

A: no raman

Amma tries to stop him

R: aunty please

He said while param looks at him

P: tum ho koun?

( who are you?)

R: that's none of your business just tell me the ammount

P: seventy thousand

He said while raman sign a check and give it to him

R: lo tumhare paise ab please inn logo ko pareshan maat karo

( take this money and please don't trouble both of them)

P: thank you waise inn logo ko samjha dena agli baar se meri payment late nahi honi chaiye

( thank you but make them understand that next time give my payment on time)

Amma: ab tumhe paise mil gaye naa jao jaha se please

( now you got your money naa now please go from here)

P: haa to ye mere paise hai koi ehsan nahi kiya hai mujh par tum logo ko mujhe thanks kehna chaiye tumhe rehne ko itna acha ghar diya warna aise iss umar mai apni do khoobsurat aur jawan ladkiyon ko leke kaha jaaogi?

( so what? This is my money you have not done any favour on me you should thanks me i gave you this house to stay otherwise where will you in this age with your two young daughters?)

He said looking at mihika from top to bottom making her feel uncomfortable while raman got angry listing him

Amma: just shut up meri betiyon ke khilaf kuch maat kaho samjhe

( just shut up don't say anything to my daughters)

P: acha to ab tum mujhe sikhaogi maat bhoolo ye mera ghar hai samjhi

( oh so now you will reach me don't forget this is my house)

He said pushing amma away she was about to fall but raman hold her hand on time then he looked at param angerily

R: how dare you?

He said slapping him hard while param got angry and hold him from collars

P: tumhari himmat kaise hue mujhe thappad marne ki?

( how dare you to slap me?)

R: jaise tumne himmat ki unko dhakka marne ki tum iss ghar ke maalik ho iska ye matlab nahi hai tum inn logo ke saath aisa behave karoge

( like you dared to pushed her you are owner of this house but it doesn't mean you will behave like this with them)

He said angerily

P: tujhe kyu taklif ho rahi hai kya rishta hai inke saath inke body guard ho dikhne mai to bhot ameer lagte ho kahi inn ladkiyon ke saath tumhara koi rishta hai dikhne mai to bhot masoom lagti hai kya pata koi galat kaam karti ho waise bhi wo ishita raat tak ghar se bhar rehti hai arey aunty aapne pehle nahi batya aapki beti aisa kaam karti hai ameer mardo ko phasne ka acha tarika hai

( what is your problem what is your relation with them? Are you their body gaurd? You look very rich have you any relation with these girls ? They both look very innocent and that ishita always return very late at night aunty you never told me your daughter do all this?)

He said while raman got angry listing this and slaps him hard

R: how dare you?

He said and punch him on face while param also start hitting him back they both start fighting while amma and mihika got shocked seeing this raman drag him out of the house and throw him out while param got up to hit him but raman punch him hard and they start fighting raman was beating him angerily while amma was trying to stop them listing the voice some peoples who were passing from there stops there and start looking at them ishita comes there and gets shocked seeing all this

I: just stop it

Raman looked at her listing her voice param pushed raman away

P: dekh luga main tum logo ko choduga nahi main

( i will not leave you)

He said and leaves from there angerily

I: ye sab kya ho rha hai? Raman sir aap jaha kya kar rahe hai?

( what is this? Raman sir what are you doing here?)

R: ishita wo

I: ye sab kya hai aap kyu usse lad rahe the? Aapko pata bhi hai wo kaisa admi hai

( what is all this why was you fighting with him? Do you know who is he?)

R: ishita listen to me

I: no i don't want to listen to you aapki problem kya hai kyu aap meri life mai itna interfere kar rahe ho? Main apni problems ko handle kar sakti hoon kya zaroort thi ye tamasha karne ki?

( no i don't want to listen to you what is your problem? Why are you interfering in my life? I can handle my problems what was the need to do all this?)

She said making him feel bad

Amma: ishu

I: amma please i know you like him a lot but aaj inho ne ye thik nahi kiya wo iss ghar maalik hai aap jaanti ho naa wo kaisa admi hai ab inki wajeh se wo humko pareshan karega mujhe sach mai laga tha ki aap badal gaye par aap nahi badle aap jaise amir logo ki jahi problem hai aap kabhi hum jaise logo ki problem ko nahi samjh sakte

( amma please i know you like him a lot but today what he did is not right param is the owner of the house you know him very well amma now beacuse of him he will trouble us i really thought you have changed sir but i was wrong you can never understand our problem)

Amma: ishu stop it raman hamari help kar raha tha ( raman was helping us)

I: amma to kya humne inse help maangi? Mujhe samjh nahi aa rha ye kyu meri life mai itna interfere kar rahe hai aap sirf mere boss ho kyu aap meri personal life mai ghusne ki kossish kar rahe ho main already bhot pareshan hoon please mujhe aur pareshan maat kijiye just leave from here

( amma did we asked him for help? I am not getting why is he interfering in our life so much you are only my boss why are you trying to interfere in my personal life i am already very tensed please don't trouble me just leave from here)

She said looking at him

R: am sorry agar meri wajeh se tumhe taklif hui ho to

( am sorry if i hurt you)

He said wipes his tears and leaves from there

Amma: ishu ye tumne kya kiya?

( ishu why you did this?)

Mi: akka aapko aisa nahi karna chaiye tha

( akka you should not do this)

She said while amma and mihika went inside while ishita also goes behind them

I: amma mihika aap dono ko lagta hai maine galat kiya? Aapne dekha nahi raman kaise jaghra kar rahe the uske saath

( amma mihika do you think i did wrong? Did you see how raman was fighting with him?)

She said while amma looks at her

Amma: ishu tumne ye to dekha ki raman unse jaghra kar rha tha par uss jaghre ki kya wajeh thi ye tumne nahi jana

( ishu you saw him fighting but you didn't knew why he was fighting with him)

Mi: haa akka aaj agar raman sir nahi hote to pata nahi wo kya karta?

( yes akka if raman sir was not there then i don't know what will param do with us?)

I: kya matlab?

( what do you mean?)

She said while mihika told her everything making her shocked

Amma: ishu raman sach mai hamari help kar rha tha wo param usne mujhe dhakka diya tumhare aur mihika ke bare mai galat bol rahe tha iss liye raman ne usko mara raman ne usko paise bhi diye taaki wo chala jaye par usne hi ye sab shuru kiya raman ki koi galti nahi hai

( ishu raman was really helping us that param pushed me and he was badmouthing about you and mihika that's why raman beats him and raman gave him money so that he can go but he start fighting it was not raman's fault)

She said making ishita shocked

Amma: ishu tumne bhot galat kiya tumne raman ko hurt kiya wo bechara itna acha hai wo bas hamari help karna chatha tha usne kuch galat nahi kiya ishu agar wo nahi hota to wo param humko ghar se nikal deta ishu tumne bhot galat kiya tumhe raman se maafi maagni chaiye

( ishu you did wrong you hurt raman he is so good he was just helping us if raman was not there then param will throw us out ishu you did very wrong you should say sorry to raman)

She said making her feel guilty for her mistake

Mi: haa akka amma thik keh rahi hai

( yes akka amma is right)

I: you are right mujhse bhot badi galti ho gayi gusse mai naa jane maine kya kuch keh diya unko mujhe unse maafi maangni hogi

( you are right i did huge mistake i insult him so much in anger i should say sorry to him)

She thought and went to her room and tries to call raman but he was not picking her calls making her feel more guilty

I: ishu tu sach mai pagal hai tumhe kya zaroort thi ye sab kehne ki kitni insult ki maine raman sir ki wo to hamari help kar rahe the kitna bura laga hoga unko

( ishu you are really mad what was the need to say all those to him? I insulted him in front of all he was just helping us he must be feeling very bad)

She said feeling bad for him and tries to call him again

I: i think wo gussa ho gaye aaj wo kitne ache mood mai the maine unka mood khrab kar diya  mujhe unse maafi to maagni hogi galti meri hai

( i think he is angry with me he was in good mood today and i spoiled his mood i have to say sorry to him it for my mistake)

She thought and decided to apologise to him

P.s: please ignore the mistakes and please do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved how raman apologised to ishita🥰🥰

He was genuinely feeling guilty for hurting her❣️🥺

This param😡😡

Thank god raman handled him well💪🏻💪🏻