Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update. Now that Ammaji has realised her mistake I hope their are no more hurdles in Arnav and Khushi' s way. Waiting for next update.

Savera84 thumbnail

That is a long update.  Shakuntala had a heart attack and the two men in her life readily blamed themselves for her condition.

But the events leading to the heart attack were emotional.  Until the last minute SK was thinking about herself only.  She was right and everyone else was wrong.  Now she got a new lease on life and by the looks of it, change of heart too!  Hopefully she will utter that right words without delay and make Arnav and Alok happy and Khushi too!  Meanwhile don't let Khushi and her Aai make decisions for Khushi's future.

Wonderful update.

Cheers....

manjunaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amma ji suffered heart attack,really unexpected . ..now she realised how she failed to be a good mom to arnav since his childhood..Good work.
Arshi67 thumbnail

"If I say sorry, will it change anything"

Will it, though? Can Ammaji's inherent selfish nature ever change? A brush with death makes people reflect on their life but can it have a lasting effect on Ammaji? Seeing Ashokji hold up a mirror to her was an eye opener to the extent of her hunger for power, wealth, status. She may seek redemption now but will it endure. 

Reading about what she has done and thinking back to what she said to Khushi brought to mind a sher I had read (your story has been doing that a lot, Rose!)

dลซsroรฑ par agar tabsira kฤซjiye

sฤmne aa.ina rakh liyฤ kฤซjiye

- Khumar Barabankavi

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ammaji's heart stroke is a set back for Arnav - Khushi . 

It took Ammaji her ill health to realise her mistakes . She wants to become a Politician but doesn't want to do any good for women empowerment . She could stop child marriage , educate the girls and try to abolish ill practices against women . 

Ashok has put Ammaji in her place . I hope her change of heart is a step towards change in her inner self . 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a fantastic chapter it was, the story took an unexpected turn, Ammaji had a heart attack as a consequence of the arguments that had taken place between her and Ashokji in the house  when Arnav declared he wanted to marry kushi. 

But this heart attack was an eye opener for Ammaji it made her introspect herself after hearing her husband and son both blaming themselves for the situation she was in now. She recollected all that Ashokji told her, she realized she was never a mother for her son nor a wife for her husband she alienated Arnav  from her sent him to boarding and was more interested in making herself famous by becoming a politician  in the village by projecting herself to be a champion of the downtrodden  who is ever ready to help them.  

She has now realized the same son whom she alienated has given her a new lease of life we expect her to have a change of heart too which will come as a surprise to the father and son and hopefully she will accept kushi as her bahu .

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the chapter. Interesting pov of Arnav mother, she's had a change of heart. Mortality does make a difference in perspective, whether that stays depends on the person. Eager for the next part.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

All's well that ends well.. good to see ammaji got her lesson and also her bahu got to understand her feelings about Arnav.. just wish she is around and not fled somewhere or her mother did something while Arnav was busy treating his mother.. loved the updates.. amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi67

"If I say sorry, will it change anything"

Will it, though? Can Ammaji's inherent selfish nature ever change? A brush with death makes people reflect on their life but can it have a lasting effect on Ammaji? Seeing Ashokji hold up a mirror to her was an eye opener to the extent of her hunger for power, wealth, status. She may seek redemption now but will it endure. 

Reading about what she has done and thinking back to what she said to Khushi brought to mind a sher I had read (your story has been doing that a lot, Rose!)

dลซsroรฑ par agar tabsira kฤซjiye

sฤmne aa.ina rakh liyฤ kฤซjiye

- Khumar Barabankavi

I feel honoured. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š