Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=10

Ishita and mihika were talking when amma comes there ishita wipes her tears immediately 

Amma: ishu tum ready ho naa? chalo mehndi ki rasam shuru karne ka time ho gya hai

( ishu are you ready? let's go mehndi's ritual is going to start)

She said while ishita nodded

Amma: mihika tum ishita ko niche le aao

( mihika please bring ishu down)

Mi: ji aunty

She said while amma leaves from there

Mi: let's go ishu

She said while ishita nodded and mihika takes her out for mehndi

Soon the mehndi ritual starts toshi ji and simmi also comes there two girls were applying mehndi on ishita's hand while she was lost in thoughts

S: meri bhabhi ke haath mai raman bhai ka naam ache se chupa ke likhna taaki wo apna naam hi dhoondhte reh jaye

( do write my brother's name in hiding bhabhi's hand so that he couldn't find it)

Simmi said making evreyone smile adi comes there running 

A: wow mumma ke haath mai mehndi lag rahi hai dadi mujhe bhi mehndi lagani hai

( wow applying mehndi in mumma's hand dadi i also want to apply mehndi in my hand)

T: nahi adi puttar ladke mehndi nahi lagate teri mumma apne haathon mai tere papa ke naam ki mehndi laga rahi hai

( no adi boys doesn't apply mehndi only girls can do it your mumma is applying mehndi for your papa)

A: par mumma ke haath mai papa ka name kyu likha hai?

( but why are you writing papa's name in her hand?)

He asked innocently making everyone smile

T: kyunki mumma ki shadi tere papa se ho rahi hai

( beacuse your mumma is going to marry your papa)

S: adi puttar iska matlab ab mumma hamesha ke liye papa ki ho jayegi

( adi it's mean your mumma will belong to your papa now)

She said making adi smile

A: mujhe bhi apne hand pe mumma aur papa ka naam likhna hai

( i also want to write mumma papa's name in my hand)

I: adi beta aapko ye sab karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( adi you don't need to all this)

A: no mumma main aap dono ka baby hoon naa aur hum hamesha ke liye ek saath rahege main bhi aap dono ka name likhuga kyunki main aap dono se bhot love karta hoon

( no mumma i am your baby right and we will live together for always i also want to write your and papa's name in my hand beacuse i love you both a lot )

He said making ishita smile

T: thik hai adi puttar main tere haath mai mumma papa naam likh deti hoon

( ok adi i will write your mumma and papa's name in your hand)

She said making adi happy while everyone smiles looking at him

After sometime all the ladies were busy in applying mehndi to each other and dancing while ishita was feeling thirsty so she got up and went to kitchen to drink water but her hand were fill with mehndi she look around for the help when adi comes there

A: mumma aapko pani pina hai

( mumma you want to drink water?)

He said while she nodded

A: mumma aap ruko main kisi ko aapki help ke liye bula ke lata hoon

( mumma wait i will bring someone to help you)

He said while ishita smiles and nodded after sometime adi comes there with raman ishita gets surprised seeing him

I: raman aap

R: haa wo adi mera haath pakad ke jaha le aaya usne batya tumhe help chaiye

( yes adi brings me here he told me you need help)

A: papa mumma ko pani peena tha par unke hands mai mehndi lagi hai aap unki help kardo naa baaki sab busy hai

( papa mumma wants to drink water but there is mehndi in her hands so you help her everyone is busy)

He said while raman smiles and nodded he looks at ishita and take a glass of water and make her drink water while she looks at him

I: thanks raman

She said while raman smiles

A: papa dekho maine apne hand pe mehndi lagyi hai maine aapke aur mumma ka name likha hai kyunki main aapse bhot love karta hoon

( papa see i have applied mehndi in my hand i have write your and mumma's name on my hand beacuse i love you both a lot)

He said showing his mehndi to raman making him smile he hold his hand and kissed it

R: mumma papa bhi aapse bhot love karte hai beta thank you

( mumma papa also loves you a lot adi thank you)

He said making adi smile

A: mumma aap bhi apni mehndi dikhao papa ko aapne bhi papa ka nane likha hai naa

( mumma you also show your mehndi to papa you have write papa's name in your hand)

He said making ishra look at each other ishita shows her mehndi to raman while he smiles

R: it's really beautiful

A: papa mumma ke hand pe bhi kiss karo naa jaise aapne mere hand pe kiya pata hai bhua keh rahi thi ab mumma hamesha ke liye aapki ho gayi

( papa kiss on mumma's hand also like you did on mine you know what bhua was saying that now mumma is yours forever)

He said smiling making ishra looked at each other they shared brief eye lock raman broke the eye lock and looks away

R: adi beta come abhi mumma ko tang maat karo kal shadi hai naa to mumma ko rest karne do wo thak chuki hai

( adi come don't trouble your mumma she need rest she is really tiered)

He said picking adi in his arms

A: but papa aapne mumma ko kiss to diya nahi

( but papa you didn't kiss mumma)

He said while ishita looked down

R: adi chup let's go home

A: mumma come here

He said while ishita comes towards him while he kissed her cheeks

A: i love you mumma

He said making her smile

I: i love you too adi

She said kissing his forehead while raman smiles looking at them while adi wrap his arms around ishra hugging both of them while ishra looked at each other and hugs him they shared family hug

R: adi now let's go say bye to your mumma

A: bye mumma

I: bye adi

R: bye ishita take care

He said making her smile

I: bye

She said while raman and adi leaves from there ishita smiles seeing them going and went to her room

Next day

It was ishra's wedding at first they did the haldi ritual and applied haldi to ishra  respectively after performing some rituals iyer family went to marriage hall and start the preparations mihika makes ishita ready making her wear mehroon and golden colour beautiful lehnga and made her wear matching jewellery and did her make up she was looking very beautiful

Mi: wow ishu you are looking so pretty

She said making ishita smile amma comes there and smiles looking at ishita

Amma: ishu

Ishita looks at her while amma comes to her

Amma: bhot sundar lag rahi ho tum kanna

( you are looking very beautiful)

She said and kissed her forehead while ishita smiles

Amma: ishu tum sach mai khush ho naa iss shadi se?

( ishita are you really happy with this marriage?)

I: amma i am very lucky mujhe raman jaise life partner milne jaa rahe hai main jaanti hoon jo bhi ho jaye wo mera saath kabhi nahi chodege maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki raman mujhe milege unse milne ki umeed to maine bhot pehle chod di thi par shyad kismat humko iss tarh milana chathi thi

( amma i am very lucky i am going to get raman as my life partner i know he will never leave me alone i never thought that i will get him as my life partner i leave all my hopes to get him but i think our destiny wants us to meet like this)

She said making amma confused

Amma: kya matlab?

( what do you mean?)

I: kuch nahi amma i mean maine kabhi socha thodi tha ki raman mere life partner honge

( i mean i never thought that raman will be my life partner)

Amma: main murgan se jahi dua karugi ki tum dono ko hamesha khush rakhe aur tumne aaj tak jo bhi takilfe sahi wo sab tum bhool ke nayi zindagi ki shuruwat karo main tujhe khush dekhna chathi hoon

( i will pray to god to keep you both happy always and you forget all your pains and start a new life i just want to see you happy)

She said with teary eyes while ishita wipes her tears

I: amma please don't cry aapko to khush hona chaiye aap kabse iss din ka wait kar rahi thi naa

( amma please don't cry you should be happy you was waiting for this day from so long)

She said while amma smiles and hugs her

Other side

Raman was ready wearing mehroon colour sherwani toshi ji was doing his aarti

A: papa aap bhot handsome lag rahe ho

( papa you are looking very handsome)

R: thank you adi

He said kissed his cheeks

A: aaj finally meri mumma meri paas aa jayegi sab babies ki tarah adi ke paas bhi mumma hongi

( today finally mumma will be with me like other babies i will also have my mother)

S: haa adi beta ab tumhari family complete ho jayegi

( yes adi now your family will be complete)

She said making adi smile

T: shukar hai mata rani ka mere raman ka ghar phir se basne jaa raha hai main bhot khush hoon aaj

( thank god my raman is finally going to marry again i am really happy)

She said while raman smiles

Mr bhalla: chaliye hum sab late ho rahe hai

( let's go we are getting late)

T: haa chaliye sab

( yes let's go)

After sometime

Ishita and mihika was sitting the room when the barat arrived amma appa went to welcome the barat and the guests

Mi: ishita lo aa gayi tumhari barat

( ishita see your barat has come)

She said while ishita smiles

Mi: come ishu chal ke barat dekhte hai

( come ishu let's see)

I: no mihika

Mi: ishu please come on

She said and takes her towards window ishita saw the barat from window she looks and raman and adi and smiles

Mi: raman is looking really handsome naa

She said making ishita look at her

Mi: don't get me wrong i mean he is very handsome aur raman to ab sirf tera hoga ( and now raman will  be yours only )

She said making ishita blush

After sometime amma appa welcome the guets happily and soon raman start perfoming the rituals and after sometime pandit ji asked to bring ishita to the mandap and amma went to bring ishita

After sometime

Amma and mihika brings ishita to the mandap she was having difficulty while walking wearing such a heavy lehnga raman looks at her while adi got happy seeing her

Amma brings ishita towards raman in mandap while raman looks at her and hold her and helps her to sit down next to her ishita looks at him and smiles soon pandit ji start chanting the mantaras and ishra start performing the ritual after sometime pandit ji told ishra to get up and takes pehras around the fire

Raman got up while ishita was having difficulty to get up so raman hold her hand and helps her to get up ishita's leg got stuck with lehnga raman hold her hand tightly she was having difficulty to walk with heavy lehnga she hold baby bump

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He asked while she nodded while two ladies looks at them and start talking

L: ye to ek kadam bhi saath nahi chal paa rahi puri zindagi saath kaise degi?

( raman she is not able to walk with even a step how will she walk along with for whole life?)

L2: haa ab iss halat mai kisi aur ke bache ko apne pet mai leke ye apne nayi zindagi shuruwat kaise karegi  kehna bhot asan hota hai par apne past ko bhool kar aage badhna mushkil hota hai ye apni pehli shadi mai apne pati ka saath nahi de saki to ab kya degi

( yes in this condition carrying someone else baby in her womb how will she start a new life it is very easy to say to move on from the past life but it is not that easy she left her first husband don't know how will she manage this new relionship)

She said making everyone look at her while ishita's face fall hearing this

T: chup karo aap sab aapko shram nahi aati aap jaha shadi mai aake iss tarah ki baatein kar rahi ho meri bahu ke khilaf mujhe kuch nahi sunna agar aapse hamari khushi bardash nahi hoti to aap jaa sakti hai

( shut up you both you should feel ashamed you are talking all this rubbish on their wedding don't say a word aginst my daugher in law if you are not able to see our happiness then you can leave)

She said making them silent while ishitq's eyes get moist

R: aur aunty aapko iss baat ki fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai agar ishita mere saath nahi chal paa rahi to main to uska haath tham kar usko apne saath chala sakta hoon par usko kabhi akela nahi choduga

( and aunty you don't need to worry about it if ishita is not able to walk with me then i can help her in this holding her hand i will never leave her alone)

He said making ishita look at him while he picks ishita in his arms making her shocked while everyone smiles looking at them

I: raman aap ye kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: zindagi bhar tumhara saath dene ka faisla kiya hai aur shadi mai sabse pehla vada jahi hota hai apne life parnter ko hamesha apne saath leke chalna kuch bhi ho jaye tumhara haath nahi choduga

( i have decided to be with you for whole life and in marriage the first promise is to always walk along with life partner and whatever happen i will never leave you)

He said making her look at him

T: raman bilkul thik keh raha hai ek sacha jeevan sathi wahi hota hai jo har kadam par apne jeevan sathi ka saath de mujhe tujh par garav hai puttar

( raman you are right a true life partner always stand with his life partner i am proud of you raman)

A: yaay my papa is super hero

He said making raman smile

R: pandit ji please rasam shuru ki jiye

( please start the ritual)

He said while pandit ji start chanting mantaras and raman start taking pehras around the sacred fire picking ishita in his arms while she was just looking at him everyone smiles seeing them

After taking pehras raman made ishita sit down and made her wear mangalsutra and then filled her parition with sindoor while she closed her eyes feeling the moment a tear fall from her eyes while raman wipes her tear making her look at him while he nodded in no making her smile

After it they takes blessings from elderds they bend down to touch appa's feet he stops them

Appa: ishita main umeed karta hoon ki iss baar tum apni zindagi mai khush rahogi aur kabhi bhi kuch aisa nahi karogi ki jisse humko sharminda hona pade

( ishita i hope this time you will be happy in your life and will not do something to make us ashamed)

He said while ishita nodded

R: aap fikar maat karo appa aisa kuch nahi hoga aaj se ishita aur uski kushiyon ki sari zimedari meri hogi

( you just don't worry appa it will not happen from now it's my responsibility to keep ishita happy always)

He said while ishita looks at him amma smiles listing this ishra takes blessing for amma while she hugs both of them and bless them happily

Amma: raman main jaanti hoon tumhare hote hue mujhe meri beti ki fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai main bas itna chathi hoon ki tum dono ek saath hamesha khush raho aur tum dono ko kisi ki nazar naa lage

( i know raman i don't need to get worried for ishita as now you are with her i just want to see you both happy always)

She said making them smile

I: thanks amma

After it they take blessings from mr bhalla and he blessed them happily then take blessings from toshi ji she blessed them happily and hugs ishita

T: thank you puttar mere raman ki zindagi mai aane ke liye ab tu aa gayi hai naa meri sari chinta khtam ho gayi

( thank you for coming in raman's life now i don't have to get worried for him)

She said while ishita smiles and toshi ji kissed her forehead after it mihika comes and hugs ishita happily

Mi: congrats ishu finally i am so happy for you

I: thanks mihika

She said smiling

Mi: congrats raman

R: thank you mihika nice to meet you after so long

Mi: same here

Simmi comes and hugs ishra happily

S: bhabhi welcome to our family

I: thanks simmi

V: congratulations bhai and bhabhi

R: thanks vikram ananya come to mamu

He said and takes little ananya from vikram's arms he kissed her cheeks while she smiles looking at raman ishita looks at adi who was looking at them with angry pout

I: adi kya hua beta?

( adi what happen?)

A: aap dono sabse mile par mujhe nahi mile aap adi ko bhool gaye

( you both meet everyone but you forget me)

I: hum apne adi ko kaise bhool sakte hai?

( how can we forget our adi?)

She said and call adi to himself while raman gave ananya to simmi and went to adi

R: adi beta sorry you are a big boy don't get angry come here

He said and picks adi in his arms while adi made a cute pout

I: sorry adi beta agar aap aise gussa karoge to mumma ko bhi bura lagega

( sorry adi if you will get angry like this then mumma will fill bad)

She said while adi looks at her

A: no mumma main aapse gussa nahi hoon main bhot khush hoon ab aap meri mumma ban gayi ab aap hamare saath rahogi naa hamesha

( no mumma i am not angry with you i am really happy beacuse you become my mumma now you will live with me now)

I: haa bacha hamesha

( yes baby forever)

She said while adi kissed her cheeks making her smile she pecked his hair softly

R: adi papa se gussa ho?

( adi are you angry with papa?)

He said making cute face while adi smiles and nodded in no

A: no papa aap to best papa ho

( no papa you are the best father)

He said while raman smiles and kissed his cheeks

R: i love you my baby

A: i love you both mumma papa

He said and hugs both of them while they smiles and kissed his cheeks while everyone smiles looking at them

A: bhua hamari picture lo naa please

( click our picture please)

He said while simmi smiles and nodded and she clicked ishradi family pictures making adi happy

After sometime ishra and bhalla family was leaving from there ishita hugs amma and appa while amma cries hugging her

I: amma please don't cry main aapse door nahi jaa rahi aap jab chaho mujhse mil sakti ho

( amma please don't cry i am not going away from you amma you can meet me whenever you want)

Amma: i know ishu par apni beti ko sasural jaate hue dekh ke har maa ka aisa hi haal hota hai i wish tum hamesha khush raho

( i know ishu but when daughter goes to her in laws after wedding it happen with every mother i wish you stay happy always)

She said and kissed her forehead while ishita smiles with teary eyes and hugs her amma looks at raman

R: don't worry amma main ishita ko kabhi koi taklif nahi hone duga i promise

( don't worry amma i will never let ishita face any problem in life i promise)

He said making amma smile she hugs him and bless ishra happily

After sometime

Ishra reached home with family ishradi were standing at the door while toshi ji brings aarti thal and did their aarti and then she asked ishita to push the vessel of rice and come inside while ishita did the same she enter in the house pushing the vessel after it she walked into kumkum filled thal and come inside the home leaving her imprints

T: welcome ishita puttar aaj se ye ghar tera hai mujhe pura vishwas hai tere aane se iss ghar mai dher se kushiyan aayegi

( welcome ishita from now this is your home i am sure you will bring lots of happiness in this house)

She said making ishita smile

A: ab mumma hamesha mere saath rahegi yayy

( now mumma will stay with me forever)

He said and hugs her happily while ishita smiles looking at him

R: ishita tum thik ho naa tum bhot thaki hui lag rahi ho

( ishita are you fine? You are looking very tiered)

He said looking at her

I: haa raman main thik hoon

( yes raman i am fine)

T: ishita puttar tu beth jaha aram se

( ishita sit here comfortable )

She said making ishita sit there on couch

T: raman tu bhi beth ishita ke paas

( raman you also sit here with ishita)

She said while raman nodded and sits next to her while toshi ji looks at simmi

T: simmi

S: ok maa

She said and went from there after sometime she comes there with a bowl toshi ji looks at ishita

T: ishita puttar ye chura hai hamare jaha nayi dulhan ke liye ye pehna bhot zaroori hota hai ye suhag ki nishani hai tujhe do mahine tak iss pehn ke rakhna hoga

( ishita this is chura (bangles) and it is symbol of marriage it's a ritual here every girl wear it when she get married you have to wear it for two months)

She said while ishita nodded while toshi ji made her wear beautiful red and white chura

I: it's really beautiful mummy ji thank you

She said and bend down to touch her feet but toshi ji stops her

T: kisi ki nazar naa lage meri bahu ko

She said and kissed her forehead while ishita smiles looking at her

After sometime after performing some other rituals toshi ji ask simmi to take ishita to the room

T: simmi puttar jaa ishita ko uske room mai chod aao

( simmi go and take ishita to her room)

S: ji maa

She said and takes ishita to the room

T: raman puttar ab tu bhi jaa aur jaake aram kar

( raman you also go to your room and take rest)

R: maa adi to already so gya bhot thak gya tha adi bhi

( maa adi fall have sleep already he was really tiered)

T: tu adi ki fikar maat kar isko mere room mai jaake chod aao adi mere aur bhalla ji ke saath jo jayega

( don't worry about adi i will make him sleep in my room with me)

R: ok maa

He said and picks adi in his arms and went to make him sleep in toshi ji's room after making adi sleep properly raman also went to his room

P.s: that's it for now please do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved adi’s happiness seeing ishra getting married💞💞

He’s the happiest of all😍🥰

Mihika is happy that finally ishita is getting her love❣️❣️

Loved how raman stood up for ishita💪🏻💖