Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: myangels

Nice update..

Flash back was emotional..

Ishita loved Raman and expected that he would confess..

But Raman confessed his feelings to Palak making her shattered..

Ishita was heart broken..

But fate bought them together again..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Teaser

Amma brings ishita towards raman in mandap while raman looks at her and hold her and helps her to sit down next to her ishita looks at him and smiles soon pandit ji start chanting the mantaras and ishra start performing the ritual after sometime pandit ji told ishra to get up and takes pehras around the fire

Raman got up while ishita was having difficulty to get up so raman hold her hand and helps her to get up ishita's leg got stuck with lehnga raman hold her hand tightly she was having difficulty to walk with heavy lehnga she hold baby bump

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He asked while she nodded while two ladies looks at them and start talking

L: ye to ek kadam bhi saath nahi chal paa rahi puri zindagi saath kaise degi?

( raman she is not able to walk with even a step how will she walk along with for whole life?)

L2: haa ab iss halat mai kisi aur ke bache ko apne pet mai leke ye apne nayi zindagi shuruwat kaise karegi  kehna bhot asan hota hai par apne past ko bhool kar aage badhna mushkil hota hai ye apni pehli shadi mai apne pati ka saath nahi de saki to ab kya degi

( yes in this condition carrying someone else baby in her womb how will she start a new life it is very easy to say to move on from the past life but it is not that easy she left her first husband don't know how will she manage this new relionship)

She said making everyone look at her while ishita's face fall hearing this

T: chup karo aap sab aapko shram nahi aati aap jaha shadi mai aake iss tarah ki baatein kar rahi ho meri bahu ke khilaf mujhe kuch nahi sunna agar aapse hamari khushi bardash nahi hoti to aap jaa sakti hai

( shut up you both you should feel ashamed you are talking all this rubbish on their wedding don't say a word aginst my daugher in law if you are not able to see our happiness then you can leave)

She said making them silent while ishita's eyes get moist

R: aur aunty aapko iss baat ki fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai agar ishita mere saath nahi chal paa rahi to main to uska haath tham kar usko apne saath chala sakta hoon par usko kabhi akela nahi choduga

( and aunty you don't need to worry about it if ishita is not able to walk with me then i can help her in this holding her hand i will never leave her alone)

He said making ishita look at him while he picks ishita in his arms making her shocked while everyone smiles looking at them

I: raman aap ye kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: zindagi bhar tumhara saath dene ka faisla kiya hai aur shadi mai sabse pehla vada jahi hota hai apne life parnter ko hamesha apne saath leke chalna kuch bhi ho jaye tumhara haath nahi choduga

( i have decided to be with you for whole life and in marriage the first promise is to always walk along with life partner and whatever happen i will never leave you)

He said making her look at him

T: raman bilkul thik keh raha hai ek sacha jeevan sathi wahi hota hai jo har kadam par apne jeevan sathi ka saath de mujhe tujh par garav hai puttar

( raman you are right a true life partner always stand with his life partner i am proud of you raman)

A: yaay my papa is super hero

He said making raman smile

R: pandit ji please rasam shuru ki jiye

( please start the ritual)

He said while pandit ji start chanting mantaras and raman start taking pehras around the sacred fire picking ishita in his arms while she was just looking at him everyone smiles seeing them

P.s: that's it for now will update soon.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated a teaser please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome teaser di😍

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail