Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely update .

Raman made a good plan and his plan worked too but Raman's affair news ruined everything .

Now she is hell angry with him 

Waiting eagerly for their confrontation. Updt next soon 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Pal pal bhade ye hai mohabbatein

Part 13

ishraru fly back to Mumbai after spending fantastic time with family. Raman has thought a lot how to make ishita  and ruhi close. He gets an idea and  thinks to implement it. Morning, ishita gets  up and gets surprised to seethat no help and maid is available seeing the time she start preparing the breakfast hurriedly. She looks at the time and hits her forehead and says: ruhi is still sleeping she  will get late for school I should ask raman to make  her ready. She gets surprised to see raman coming out of  room all dressed up he looks at ishita and says: ishita I forgot to tell you that ruhi caretaker got  stuck  with some emergency  she will not come  this week.

Ishita: aur maid kahan gayi. She  asks getting frustrated.

Raman thought for a while and says: wo uski shadi hai. Ishita gives him what the hell look and  says: she is already married raman. Raman scratched his head  and says: I mean her sister is getting married  so I gave her leave for one week.

Ishita: raman.. she glares at him. Raman hurriedly takes a  toast and says: bye Ihave to rush important meeting  hai Iwill come late driver will be  with meyou have to pick up ruhi also you take care of all haan.. he  rushes out of  the  house before ishita say something. Ishitamakes face and marches toward their room while outside raman jumps and says: wow raman you are brilliant what a master  plan now  ishita have to take care of  ruhi alone. Nohelp no caretaker. I am sure by this way both get close  to each other. He mentally praise  himself and leaves for office

While ishita wakes  up ruhi and start dressing  her up for  school. She drops  ruhi to school and went to her hospital. Asthe clock strike 12 am she remember of picking ruhi she cancels all appointment and heads to school ruhi gets  super excited seeing  her mother coming to pick her. She hugs ishita tightly and says: I love you mumma.. ishita gets emotional seeing her daughter  love she  takes her in arms. Ruhi kisses her mumma happily and start  narrating all the  happening at school. Soon they reaches home rest  of the day was passed with ishita being busy with ruhi feeding  her  lunch making her  sleep for afternoon nap then  homework and little bit of playing.Much to ishita surprise raman return home in evening.

Raman sits back and  says: ishita give  me a glass of water please. Ishita  nods and gives  him water and asks:  you return early you told that you will be late. Raman says: my daughter was alone with you no so thought to check whether everything  is alright.

Ishita gets angry and says: she is my daughter also. Raman nods and smirks ruhi comes running to raman and start telling  how  much happy she  is today as she  got to spend all time with her mumma ruhi says: we enjoyed a lot papa. Raman smiles listening to her  and gets happy that plan  is getting successful. Hesays; wow I didn’t knew rooh and  mumma enjoyed a lot together.

Ruhi: papa mumma is best. I love her  so much

Raman hugs her and says: sara  love mumma kay liye aur papa ka  kiya.Ruhi hits raman forehead and  says: buddhu papa ruhi loves papa and mumma same same. Raman smiles  and gets happy he looks at ishita  who was also smiling and busy admiring them.Raman did a happy dance in heart and says: wo I wanted to say something.

Ruhi: kiya papa.

Raman: I have  to travel Bhopal for some business work for week

Ishita: suddenly plan bana. She asks worriedly

Raman: haan ishita it was urgent

Ishita: but abhi to koi help bhi nhe haihow I will manage everything alone

Raman: ishita take a leave for some days and be at home for ruhi I will try to return as the work finish. He crosses  his finger so that ishita agree

Ishita: but raman

Raman: if you have some  problem I will call maa here.

Ishita: nahe its  okay why bother  mummy jee I will manage

Raman: are you sure… you will manage everything. Ghar kaam aur ruhi

Ishita nods. Raman smiles thinking his  plan moving in right direction and  says: Iwill pack my bag. Later at  night ruhi was sleeping while raman was reading the file. Ishita enters the room. Raman put the file at  table and says: ishita I wanted to have a talk with you. Ishita nods and sit beside her. Raman asks: you  will be fine na

Ishita says: ya no worries. Akele rehne  ki adaat  hai

Raman: but if  you need anything na I will come back at your one ring. Okay

Ishita nods and  says: don’t you think raman that you are worrying unnecessarily

Raman: fikar to hogi na you and ruhi are alone  here. And I am going out  of town first time after  marriage. He voice out his  concern while ishita looks at him with surprised. Raman gets up and lays down beside ruhi to  get some sleep. Ishita was  thinking about raman.

Next day

Raman leaves  for Bhopal while ishita takes leave from hospital. Her  all day was surrounded with ruhi. It was first time ishita getting opportunity to spend this much time  with ruhi because ishita has always kept ruhi away from herself from her  birth. she was getting happy to spend  time with ruhi. She couldn’t stop herself from getting involve in ruhi. Her love for ruhi was coming out slowly the wall she  has built around  her heart was shattering. It was end of the week two days remaining for  raman return,ishita gets  up and start completing her morning chores a long side make ruhi ready she drop her school and return home.She  takes the newspaper and start reading it one headline caught her attention. Raman kumar bhalla poses with model Natasha. Sources tells that  both are in relationship. Is it new affair of RKB or this time he is serious. Ishita gets hurt seeing it she threw the newspaper in anger and  remember how subbu betrayed her. Tears start falling from her eyes uncontrollably.

Ishita composes herself and says: rumour bhi hosakta hai.. aur why I am getting effected. This marriage is only for ruhi. Haan karta phire isee jo karna hai she console herself and leaves to room. Her  phone rings it was from her mother in law. Ishita: hello mummy jee sab kaise hai

Toshi jee: kidhr hai wo khota.

Ishita: kon mummy jee why are you so angry

Toshi jee: khota I mean to say raman. I am calling  him but he is not  picking my call ye kiya newspaper  mein aya hai. Ishita puttar tu theek hai na.

Ishita: haan mummy jee kuch nhe raman Bhopal gaye hai kuch kaam se busy hongay

Toshi jee: you  don’t believe this ishitha this is fake aik picture ka agayi they make  long stories from it. Mera raman aisa nhe hai

Ishita gets silent listening to her. Toshijee: puttar tu. Ishita  cuts her  in middle and says; mummy jee wo muje market  jana hai phr baat  hoti hai. She cuts the call and  thinks: mummyjee is  right why I am getting worried.Chal ishu mall ja ruhi ka kuch saman lena haina. She drives towards mall andgets shocked seeing raman buying something. She dails his number. Raman takes the call and  says: haan ishita bola everything is fine.

Ishita: haan sab theek hai kahan ho ap

Raman: Bhopal mein meeting  mein hoon kiya hogaya hai tumhain ishita. Iam busy baad  mein baat karta hoon. Heends  the call and leaves ishita was rooted to her place she recollects the affair new and raman lie. She remember herpast and compare with it. Tears start flowing from her eyes and says: again..she runs out of mall and sits in her car hits the steering angrily and start crying. She  picks ruhi from school todayshe had a very bad mood. It was evening ruhi was pestering  her to play with her ishita denies but ruhi was adamant ishita gets angry and shouts: what is this  ruhi I denied na go to your room. Door opensand raman enters with bag he gets shocked seeing ishita shouting at ruhi andruhi crying. Seeing her  papa ruhi runsto him. Raman hugs her and console her. Ishita was looking at raman angrily.

Raman: rooh see I have brought a gift for you this is doll house take this and go to your room good girl. Ruhi gets happyseeing the gift and leaves. Raman looks at ishita and says: now what. Why youshouted at ruhi

Ishita: its none of your business. She turnsto leave but raman held her and says: answer me. Ishita pushes him and says: I am not answerable to you go to your nastasha or whoever she angrily leaves for  their  room. Raman thinks: lagta hai phr pagalpan kadora para hai I thought in this week ruhi and ishita will become close butyahan to kuch or hi chal raha hai.

He enters the room and gets shocked seeing all room messed up while ishita standing near window. He walks towards her andsays: ishita what happened. Ishita doesn’t turn and shouts: go away raman. Ramantries to hold  her hand but ishita pushes him and says: don’t you dare mr bhalla. I know your truth now raman gets shocked listening to her and asks: what truth. Ishita replies; your truthraman.. tumhara sach khul gaya hai

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

riddi

wonderful

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear... 

Loved it thoroughly enjoyed... 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal Pal bhade Yeh hai Mohabbatein

Part 14

raman enters the room and gets shocked seeing all room messed up while ishita standing near window.He walks towards her and says: ishita what happened. Ishita doesn’t turn and shouts: go away raman. Raman tries to hold her hand but ishita pushes him and says: don’t you dare mr bhalla. I know your truth now raman gets shocked listening to her and asks: what truth.Ishita replies; your truth raman.. tumhara sach khul gaya hai

raman looks at ishita and asks: what are you  talking.Ishita  held  her head and says: all men are same I should have known that you are also no different. Raman getting impatient listening to her accusation held her and angrily says: stop it  ishita. Why are you behaving  like this. Meine kiya kiya hai this shouting and anger  will not help you talk to me ruhi is also here if she see you  like this she will get scared

ishita pushes him and says: don’t use ruhi name. didn’t you thought once about ruhi before doing all this. Raman fold  his  hand in front of  her and says: arry meri maa  batao to sahi meine kiya kiya hai.

Ishita: you always give preach how to behave in front of ruhi what  to do what not to do but you didn’t thought that if ruhi will see you true face to kiya hoga  abhi wo choti hai kuch nhe samjhti per jab bari hogi to kaisa lagega usy kay usky papa aik chee muje  to bolte ghin arahi hai

Raman show  her palm and shouts angrily: I didn’t done anything wrong tum apna demag saaf karo kachra bhara hua hai

Ishita looks at the newpaper  kept at side table she took it  and throw it on raman face  and  says: see this.. raman bhalla  new affair.. and don’t dare to lie. You  were in Mumbai na you never went to Bhopal. I have seen you today in mall. I even called you but you lied. Raman was shocked listening to her. Seeing  his shocked expression ishita turn away and says: I know we are only married for ruhi. But dhoka.. jhoot nhe I cant bear this again..

Raman held her hand but ishita tries  to shrug  him off raman shook his head  and tighten his hold. He makes her sit on bed  and says: you are   mistaken ishita.. I went to Bhopal its just that I return early and thought to surprise ruhi. Last  night she called me and told me to buy her a doll house I didn’t have time as flight was early morning so I thought to buy it from here.

Ishita: no you are  lying.

Raman: why I will  lie. He shows her  the boarding pass and says: ishita this picture is from  the launch party of my new product. She was the model only aur  kuch nhe hai. Trust  me I am saying truth. I accept we had a marriage of convenience  but still we are married and I respect this pious relation. We are answerable to each other believe  me I will never cross the boundaries.

Ishita  was looking at him trying to understand what  he is saying but her past was not letting her to trust raman. Seeing no response from ishita, raman says: take your time. He  tries to get up to leave but felt a  tug at  his hand  he turns and  find ishita  holding  his hand. He looks at her  while ishita says: we had 12 years together. I knew subbu from childhood we study together grew up together. We were inseparable. He proposed me I was happiest soul. We got  married. Everything was dreamy I was contended after all I got my love. Subbu uses to surprise me with gift or outings. We were happy.

Raman looks away feeling awkward listening to her while ishita says: slowly he start getting away I didn’t knew why but  he was going away. I got to know about my pregnancy I thought this news will bring him closer to me but it didn’t happened. He  start to lie to me he uses to come late he didn’t care that I was alone in that state. He was never with me in my pregnancy but  still I didn’t  lost my faith on him on our love.  One day I caught him with a lady who is now his new wife. I felt my whole world crushed down.

Tears were flowing from her  eyes while raman presses her hand giving her much needed support. Ishita continues  to say: I was blind  in love raman I still went to him and plead him to come back I was ready to accept him back even after his betrayal. But I didn’t mattered to him raman. That lady pushed me on floor. I was laying  there crying writhing  in pain it was unbearable raman. Me and my baby were dying there right in front of his eyes but he walked away.. simply he  walked away leaving  us behind to die. She start crying remembering her  bitter  past while raman couldn’t stop himself. He pulls her in hug and  let her  share her pain which she has hided in herself.

Ishita: I got saved that day raman but my soul died. You always scold  me for my behavior towards ruhi but mein kiya karon raman. I just couldn’t forget his betrayal. Ruhi mein muje subbu dekhta hai. Aisa nhe  hai kay I don’t  love ruhi. I love her way  too much I don’t have anyone except her  but I am scared. I am scared that ruhi will leave me one day. Raman looks at her confused and says: ishita.. ruhi is your daughter she love you so much why she will leave you.

Ishita: meine  apna sara pyaar  subbu pay lutaya but in return I got betrayal.Mein darti hoon raman kay kahain agar mein ruhi say zyada pyaar karne lagi aur ruhi bhi muje choor day to . mein mar jaongi.

Finally ishita share  her  inner turmoil to raman who was also speechless listening to her  pain. He wipes her tears and says: change your thinking ishita.. ruhi sirf tumhari beti hai aur ab meri beti hai. She will have our characteristics she will never let  you down. Don’t punish ruhi for subbu crime. She is  small she needs  you as much as she needs me as her father.Ishita looks at him and says: why you are like this  raman..

Raman smiles and says: mein to aisa hi hoon. But  what  is this ishita compliment dena hai to khul kar do after all I also need some praise. Ishita smile listening to him. Raman gets happy seeing her smile. He  looks around the room and says: ye mess kon saaf karyga.. mein to bohat thak gaya hoon wesy bhi jisne bigara  hai wohi theek kary I am going to ruhi.

Ishita chuckles listening to him and wipes her tears and says: no mr bhalla it happened because of you. So you will help me to clean this all. She gets  up and tuck the saree pallu at waist andstart clearing the mess. Raman smiles and  start helping  her and says: I didn’t knew that I have this  much effect on you ishita tum sara din mere bare mein sochti rahi na jane kitna  curse kiya hoga tumne muje.

Ishita glares at him and  mouths: kuch bhi raman. Soon they clean all the room together raman was about to walk out  of the room but ishita  calls him from back. Raman turns and looks at ishita asking: what? Ishita walks towards him and says: thank you raman. Raman smiles and asks: why this thank you Jhansi ki rani.

Ishita: you listened to me and didn’t judge  me I know I was wrong with ruhi. Raman smiles listening to her and says: I  am glad that you share with me. It will actually help you  to let go your  pain and embrace your happiness  that  is  ruhi . right. Ishita nods. Raman leaves from there while  ishita could not stop herself from thinking: itne saalon mein sirf aik ap hi ho raman jo muje bina judge kiye samajh gaye. Na jane kiyon ap hi mere andar saare dabe  hue emotions bahar  nikal lete ho chahe wo gussa ho dard ho ya..

New  dawn bring new light in their little  world. Ishita was feeling much light after her last night discussion with raman. Today she doesn’t need anybody else totake care of  her daughter. She herself completes ruhi morning chores  happily.Raman and ruhi were  happy seeing thechange in ishita behavior. Rest  of  the time passed well. After getting ready and prepared trio went to their respective places happily. By the evening raman return home and gets shocked seeing shagun sitting and chatting with ishita.

Ishita looks at raman and smiles at him. She walks towards him and says: today you return early. Acha hi hai your friend came here. Raman glares at shagun who was  smirking at him. Ishita calls his name and says: raman… where are you lost. Ap fresh ho jao phr apni dost say baatain karna. Ruhi comes running to him and shows her new teddy bear and says: papa dekho shagun aunty ne muje ye gift kiya hai. Acha hai na.

Raman fakes smile at ishita and ruhi. He leaves from there to get freshen up while shagun was thinking: how can I will let you live peacefully. Bara pyaar aur care mil rahi hai na isheeta aur roohi say you just wait and watch raman when isheeta will know your truth she  will throw you out of her life jaise meine kiya tha.

Raman comes out after changing he takes a deep breath seeing shagun still shamelessly sitting there. Ishita  looks at raman and ask him to join them. Shegoes to make tea for raman. Now raman and shagun were alone. Raman glares at her and says: how dare you enter my house shagun

Shagun: are you afraid that I will tell isheeta about us and your truth.

Raman: just get lost from here shagun. What you want you are happy with your ashok na then why you are behind me.

Shagun: yes raman I am very happy with ashok but kiya hai na you don’t deserve happiness you are an incomplete man you can never be a father remember  this and you are betraying isheeta by hiding all this  I just want to save  her. She smirks at him and walks  out.

Ishita  comes there and gets surprised to see raman standing alone. She gives  raman tea and asks: shagun chali gayi.. she is so nice. Raman angrily threw the tea  cup and says; I don’t  want to see her again in my house. You and  ruhi will stay away from her. Ishita was startled with his sudden anger she looks at the broken cup and raman hand which was all red as hot tea spilled  on his hand. She held his  hand and says: aiyoo murugan raman apka haath to jal gaya hai

Raman takes his hand back and says: I am alright. You will not meet shagun again. Ishita shook herhead and says: fine I will not meet her but your hand need treatment. She bring medicine and start applying it on his burned hand while raman was looking at her.

That’s it my dearfriends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit  like also

Love

Riddi

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita finally poured out her pain to him👍🏻👍🏻

She was broken from inside 😭🥺

Loved how raman supported her❣️❣️

This shagun 😤

Raman should also pour his heart to her as well now💘🥺

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will happen when Ishita comes to know the truth what will be her reaction 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hope Raman shares his fears with ishita too ..

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ishita is not you... Shagun... Bol kar toh dekho.... Am sure her love for raman will ooze out hearing your betrayal.. 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update dr 

Emotional also 

Loved it....tooo good 

Well written dr 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update soon dr