A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=8

Ishradi went to shopping mall for shopping of the wedding at first they select some clothes for adi then they went to select lehnga for ishita

A: mumma dekho ye lehnga kitna preety hai aap isme princess lagogi

( mumma see this lehnga is so beautiful you will look princess in this)

He said while ishita smiles looking at him she saw the lehnga it was beautiful blue colour lehnga she also liked it but as she saw the price tag she gets shocked

I: it's very beautiful adi but mujhe itna heavy lehnga nahi pehna hum kuch aur pasand karte hai

( it's very beautiful adi but i don't want to wear such heavily lehnga we will select something else)

A: ok mumma

R: ishita iss lehnge mai kya problem hai? Kitna sundar hai main janta hoon tumhe bhi ye wala hi passand aaya hai

( ishita what's the problem in this lehnga? It's so beautiful i know you also liked it)

I: raman it's very expensive aur itna bhi acha nahi hai kuch aur dekhte hai naa

( but raman it's very expensive and it's not that good let's see something else)

R: ishita please tum kyu itni formal ho rahi ho? Ab hamari shadi hone wali hai aur price ki fikar tum maat karo please ye shopping meri taraf se hai so meri taraf se tumhare liye ek gift hi samjh lo hamare sangeet mai tum ye lehnga hi pehnogi waise bhi ye mera favourite colour hai tum to jaanti ho naa?

( ishita please why are you being so formal? We are getting married and don't think about the price this shopping is from my side so this lehnga is a gift for you from me you will wear this in sangeet this is my favourite colour you know that naa?)

He said looking at her while she smiles a little and nodded

R: so it's final tum ye lehnga sangeet par pehnogi

( so it's final you will this lehnga in sangeet)

He said while she nodded soon they got busy in their shopping buying clothes for the wedding they buy some clothes for other family members also

After it they went to a jewellery shop where they buy rings for each other and get a small gold chain for adi raman saw a beautiful diamond set

R: ishita please try this i think ye tumhare lehnge ke saath match karega

( ishita please try this i think it will natch with your lehnga)

I: but raman

R: ishita please come on ab hum adi ki khushi ke liye sari rasmo ke saath shadi kar hi rahe hai to humko ache se shopping bhi karni chaiye naa

( ishita please come on we are getting married with all the rituals for adi so we should do this shopping properly)

A: wow kitna beautiful hai ye mumma aap please pehan kar dekho naa

( wow it's so beautiful mumma please wear it)

R: dekha meri aur adi ki choice same hai hamari choice kabhi khrab nahi ho sakti

( see adi's choice is also same our choice can't be bad)

He said while ishita smiles and nodded

R: try karke dekho naa tum par kaisa lagta hai ye set

( try this how will this look on you?)

He said while she nodded and wear that necklace raman and adi smiles looking at her

Radi: very beautiful

They said together while ishita smiles looking at them

R: excuse me main abhi aata hoon urgent call hai

( excuse me i will just come it's a urgent call)

He said while ishita nodded he went out to attend the call

A: mumma aap sach mai bhot sundar lag rahi ho

( mumma you are really looking very beautiful)

I: thank you my baby

She said kissing his cheeks she looked herself in mirror and smiles

S: hi ishita

Ishita got up and turns listing subbu's voice

S: kya baat hai tum jaha shopping karne aayi ho mujhe to laga tha ki jo kuch hua uske baad tumhare ghar wale tunhe dhakke maar ke ghar se nikal denge

( you come here for shopping i thought your parents will throw you out of the house after what happen that day)

I: just shut up subbu mujhe tumse baat karne mai koi interest nahi hai

( just shut up subbu i am not interested in talking with you)

S: haa ab tumhe mujh mai interest hoga bhi nahi kyunki tumhara sara interest to uss raman bhalla ke paison mai hai uske paaison pe hi itne expensive jewellery kareedh rahi ho warna tumhari itni aukat kaha raman hi hai ya phir ab kisi aur ko phasa liya

( yes now you will not be interested in me beacuse now you are interested only in raman bhalla in his money i know you are buying this expensive jewellery from his money otherwise you can not afford it or maybe you got someone else to pay for your expensive)

He said making her angry

I: subbu mind your language

S: gussa maat karo ishita tumhari sehat ke liye acha nahi hai waise main to yaha apni engagement ke liye ring lene aaya tha apni hone wali biwi ke liye waise tum kya kar rahi ho jaha?

( don't get angry ishita it's not good for your health anyways i come here to get engagement ring from my fiance what are you doing here?)

I: it's none of your business

S: oh come on ishita kyu itna drama kar rahi ho? Main janta hoon tum mera picha kar rahi ho abhi tak mujhe bhool nahi payi naa i know bhot jealous feel kar rahi hogi tum kyunki main dobara shadi kar raha hoon aur tum bilkul akeli reh jaogi

( oh come on ishita why are you doing this drama i know you are following me i know you are not still able to forget me i know you are jealous beacuse i am getting married again and you will be alone always)

I: tumne ye soch bhi kaise liya ki main tumhara picha karugi? Mujhe aur bhi bhot kaam hai mujhe to lagta hai tum mera picha karte ho aur rahi baat tumhari shadi hone se mere jealous hone ki to aisa kuch nahi hai tumhare saath mera ab koi rishta nahi hai tum sirf mere past ho jisko main bhool chuki hoon mujhe khush rehne ke liye tumhari zaroort nahi hai so please khood ko itni importance dene ki zaroort nahi hai just get lost

( how can you even think that i will follow you? I thought you are following me and why will i got jealous seeing you getting married with someone else you are not important for me you are only my past i don't need you in my life i am very happy in my life don't give so much importance to yourself just get lost)

She said looking at him angrily

S: uss din tumhari itni insult hui shyad tum bhool gayi tum shyad jaanti nahi ho ki main kya kar sakta hoon itni asani se tumhara picha nahi choduga samjhi

( i thought you forget your insult you don't know what can i do with you i will not leave you easily)

He said holding her hand

I: leave me hand subbu

She said trying to take her hand out of his hold when raman comes there

R: maine tumse kaha tha naa door rehna ishita se

( i told you naa stay away from ishita)

He said holding his hand looking at him angrily

S: oh tum bhi iske saath ho bhot beshram ho tum dono itna kuch ho gya phir bhi ek saath ghum rahe ho

( oh you are also with him you both are so shameless you both are still roaming out with each other)

R: just shut up band karo apni bakwas uss din to tum bach gaye the par aaj tumhe koi nahi bacha payega mujhse samjhe agar ab ishita ke khilaf kuch bhi kaha naa to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga ab ishita akeli nahi hai main hoon uske saath main aur ishita

( just shut up stop your nonsense that day i let you go but today i will not leave you if you tried to say anything against ishita i will not leave you she is not alone i am with her)

He was saying when ishita hold his hand and nodded in no while raman looks at subbu

R: ab chup chap chale jao jaha se warna phir sabke saamne tumhari insult ho jayegi tum kabhi bhool nahi paaoge

( now just get lost from here otherwise you will get insulted once again and you wont be able to forget it)

He said while subbu made a face and leaves from there while raman looks at ishita

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

A: mumma papa wo uncle koun the? Aap unse fight kyu kar rahe the? Wo mumma ko pareshan kar the

( mumma who was that uncle why was you fighting with him? He was troubling mumma)

R: adi beta wo uncle aapki mumma ko pareshan kar rahe the naa iss liye papa ne unko daanta aap wo sab chodo aur chalo jaldi se humko shadi ki tyari karni hai naa ghar jaake

( adi that uncle was troubling your mumma naa that's why papa scolded him leave all this let's go home we have to start the preparations of the wedding)

He said while adi smiles and nodded after settling the bill ishradi leaves from there they went to restaurant for lunch after it they were going towards their home adi fall sleep as he was tired ishita was lost in her thoughts looking out while raman was driving looking at her every then and now he finally broke the silence

R: ishita are you fine? Tum subbu ki wajeh se pareshan ho kya?

( ishita are you fine? Are you upset beacuse of subbu?)

I: nahi raman subbu to hai hi aisa ab mujhe uski baaton se koi farak nahi padta

( no raman i don't care what subbu said)

R: wo subbu sach mai bhot hi ghaitya hai mera to maan kar raha tha uska mooh tod doon aur tumne uss whakt mujhe kyu roka? Main usko batna chatha tha ki tum ab akeli nahi ho hum dono shadi kar rahe hai tum meri hone wali biwi ho ye sun kar uski bolti band ho jaati aur uski himmat nahi hoti tumahare baare mai kuch bhi khene ki

( that subbu is very cheap i really want to break his mouth and why did you stopped me at that time? I want to tell her that you are not alone now we are getting married i want to tell her that you are my would be wife then he will not dare to speak ill about you)

I: nahi raman aap subbu ko nahi jaante agar usko pata chal jata ki hum dono shadi kar rahe hai to wo zaroor kuch gadbad karne ki kossish karta kyunki wo mujhe kabhi khush nahi dekhna chatha wo aapko bhi hurt kar sakta tha raman ye jaanne ke baad ki aap mujhse shadi kar rahe ho main bhot ache se jaanti hoon usko wo kisi bhi haad tak jaa sakta hai

( no raman you don't know subbu if he will come to know about our wedding he will try to do something beacuse he can't see me happy he can hurt you also raman i know him very well he can do anything)

She said making him look at her

R: ishita tum fikar maat karo ab main hoon naa tumhare saath ab wo kuch nahi kar payega usne tumhe jitna pareshan karna tha kar liya par ab aur nahi ab usko tumhe hurt karne se pehle mera saamna karna hoga tum aur tumhara bacha ab meri responsibility ho

( ishita don't worry i am with you now now he can not do anything he had troubled you a lot but now he have to face me before harming you now you and your baby is my responsibility)

He said while ishita smiles looking at him

I: main jaanti hoon raman aapke hote hue hum dono ko koi hurt nahi kar sakta mujhe aap par pura bhrosa hai

( i know raman no one can hurt me till you are with me i have full trust on you)

She said making him smile soon they reach home their family members were waiting for them there

T: lo aa gaye dono raman dekh koun aaya hai

( they both come see raman who had come)

S: raman bhai

R: simmi tum kab aayi?

He said while simmi comes to raman and hugs him happily

S: apne bhai ki shadi mai mujhe to aana hi tha

( i have to come for my brother's marriage)

R: acha hua tum aa gayi tumhare bina shadi kaise ho sakti thi waise meri ananya kaha hai? Aur tum akeli ho vikram kaha hai?

( it's good you come my marriage can not happen without you where is my ananya? You come alone where is vikram?)

S: ananya room mai so rahi hai aur vikram ek urgent meeting attend karne gaye hai wo kal aayege

( ananya is sleeping in room and vikram is busy in urgent meeting he will come tomorrow)

Simmi looks at ishita

S: hi bhabhi so good to see you main aapki ekloti nannd hoon waise to hum pehle bhi mil chuke hai par maine socha nahi tha aap meri bhabhi banogi

( hi bhabhi so good to see you i am your only sister in law i know we have met before also but i never thought you will become my bhabhi)

She said and hugs her while ishita smiles

I: nice to meet you simmi

T: ishita puttar tum logo ne shopping karli naa ache se

( ishita puttar you both had done shopping naa?)

R: haa maa don't worry sari shopping ho gayi hai adi so raha hai main isko ache se room mai sula ke aata hoon

( yes mom don't worry all shopping is done adi is sleeping i am going to room to make him sleep properly)

T: thik hai puttar jaa ishita puttar tu aa hum sab ke saath beth

( ok puttar go ishita come and sit with us)

She said while ishita nodded

Next day

It was ishra's sangeet ceremony ishita was ready wearing blue colour lehnga which raman adi choose for her while raman was wearing blue colour sherwani and adi was also wearing same matching sherwani bhallas were welcoming the guests after sometime ishita also comes there with her amma and appa toshi ji went to ishita and hugs her happily

T: bhot hi sundar lag rahi ho tum ishita puttar

( you are looking very beautiful ishita)

She said making her smile

I: thanks mummy ji

Mr bhalla: welcome mr and mrs iyer hum kabse aapka hi wait kar rahe the

( welcome mr and mrs iyer we were waiting for you only)

Amma: raman aur adi kaha hai?

( where is raman and adi?)

She was saying when adi comes there running

A: mumma

He hugs ishita happily while she smiles and kissed his forehead raman also comes there and looks at ishita top to bottom admiring her beauty while ishita also looks at him feeling his gaze and they shared brief eye lock

T: kitne sundar lag rahe hai naa dono

( both are looking so good)

She said breaking their eye lock

A: dadi main acha nahi lag raha kya? Meri taarif to koi kar hi nahi raha

( dadi i am not looking good? No one is parsing me)

He said making everyone smile

I: adi aap to sabse ache lag rahe ho apne papa se bhi zada handsome lag rahe ho aap

( adi you are looking very good you looking more handsome then your father)

She said making raman look at her

A: sachi mumma?

( really mumma?)

I: haa sachi

( yes)

She said kissing his cheeks simmi comes there and hugs ishita

S: wow bhabhi you are looking very beautiful

I: thank you simmi tum bhi bhot sundar lag rahi ho ( you are also looking beautiful)

T: chalo ab hum rasam shuru karte hai tum dono ki engagement shuru karte hai phir baad mai sangeet shuru karege

( so let's go and start the ritual)

She said while ishra nodded soon the engagement started at first raman makes ishita wear the ring while everyone claps for them after it ishita also make him wear the ring while adi was busy in clicking their pictures happily after it everyone congratulates them while ishra look blessings from their parents they blessed them happily when they touched mr iyer's feet he blessed both of them

Mr iyer: ishu main bhot khush hoon tumhare liye i wish tumhe duniya ki har khushi mile

( ishu i am very happy for you i wish you get all the happiness)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: thank you appa

She said with teary eyes and hugs him while raman smiles looking at them

After sometime the sangeet ceromany begins at first simmi gives a dance performance adi perform a dance for ishra while they got happy seeing him everyone admires him after the dance performance adi brings ishra to dance floor ishra hugs him happily

A: mumma papa abhi aap dono ki baari aap dono bhi dance karoge

( mumma papa now it's your turn to dance)

He said making ishra look at each other

R: nahi beta aapki mumma dance nahi kar sakti it's not good for the baby

( no adi your mumma can't dance it's not good for the baby)

A: no papa aap dono ki shadi ho rahi hai to aap dono ka dance to banta hai please naa papa thoda sa

( no papa you both are getting married so you have to dance please mumma papa)

T: haa puttar adi thik bol raha hai

( yes puttar adi is right)

S: yes bhai please naa ye aapka sangeet hai aapke dance ke bina pura kaise hoga?

( yes bhai please it's your sangeet so you have to dance)

She said while raman nodded he looked at ishita and forward his hand she looks at him and hold his hand and they both start dancing on soft music looking in each other eyes while adi was looking at them happily while everyone was looking at them smiling

Ishra were dancing slowly on the music raman was holding ishita protectively keeping his hand around his waist while ishita smiles seeing his concern for her after they finsih the dance everyone claps for them and praises them after it all family members perform dance together

After sometime

Everyone was having dinner while raman was looking for ishita as she was not there he was searching for her then he went out of the hall looking for her and saw her sitting outside on the bench he went to her and keep his hand on her shoulder

R: ishita

She wipes her tears and looks at him

I: raman

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa? Tumhari tabiyat to thik hai naa?

( what happen ishita are you fine?)

He asked looking at her while she nodded

I: haa raman main thik hoon don't worry wo bas thoda thak gayi thi

( yes raman i am fine don't worry i am just little tired)

R: ishita tum pareshan lag rahi ho kya baat hai? Please tell me Is everything ok kahi kisi ne kuch kaha to nahi naa tumse?

( ishita you are looking tensed what happen? Please tell me is everything ok did someone said anything to you?)

I: nahi raman aisa nahi hai wo bas

( no raman it's not like that)

Raman looks at her and hold her hand

R: ishita please hum ache dost hai naa aur ab to hum life partner banne jaa rahe hai tum mujhse sab kuch share kar sakti ho just tell me ishita kya baat hai?

( ishita please we are good friends and now we are going to become life partners you can share everything with me just tell me ishita what's wrong?)

He said making her look at him

I: raman aaj itne dino baad appa ne mujse itne pyar se baat ki itne dino baad mujhe apne appa ka pyar mehsoos hua main bata nahi sakti raman mujhe kitna acha ag raha hai

( raman today appa talked with me so much love after so long i feel his love after do long i can't tell you it's feeling so good)

She said with teary eyes

I: aapne dekha naa raman hamari families kitni khush hai hamari shadi se aapki family ne kitne pyar se mujhe accept kar liya mera past jaante hue bhi aaj aapki wajeh se mujhe itni badi family mil gayi raman mujhe mera appa wapis mil gaye aisa lag raha hai jaise meri life mai khushiyan wapis aa gayi ho wo khushiyan jinke bare mai maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha mera baby sach bhot lucky hai usko itni achi family mili hai aapke jaise papa mile hai warna shyad main apne bache ko kabhi ye khushiyan nahi de pati thank you so much raman ye sirf aapki wajeh se possible hua hai

( raman you saw naa our families are so happy with our wedding your family accept me happily even after knowing my past today beacuse of you i got a big family i got my father back it's feel like all my happiness had come back the happiness i never thought about my baby is very lucky he got such a loving family he got you as father i will never be able to give him so much happiness alone thank you so much raman it was possible only beacuse of you)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: ishita tumhe mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai tumhe wahi mil raha jo tumhara haak hai aur tumne mere adi ko jo maa ka pyar diya hai uske liye to mujhe tumhe thanks kehna chaiye jitna pyar tum adi se karti ho shyad main bhi nahi kar sakta aur jitna ache se tum mujhe samjhti ho aur koi nahi samjh sakta shyad hamari kismat ne hum dono ko dobara iss liye milvaya taaki hum dono ek dusre ki adhoori zindagi ko pura kar sake

( ishita you don't need to say thanks to me you are getting what you deserved in fact i shall thanks to you for the love you gave to my adi for becoming his mother i think i will not able to give him that much love and you understand me so well i think our destiny brings us together again so that we can complete each other)

He said looking at her while she nodded

R: ab tum please rona band karo aaj itna acha din hai so don't cry ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna ki koi ho naa ho main hamesha tumhare saath hoon ek baar tumhara haath pakad liya naa ab zindagi bhar nahi choduga

( now please stop crying today is a good day so don't cry remmber one thing i am always with you i have hold your hand once and now i will never leave it)

He said wiping his tears while she looks at him and hugs him tightly at first he was shocked but then he also wrapped his arms around her they stayed in same position for sometime

After sometime raman broke the hug

R: ishita now let's go inside chal ke khaana kahte tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa aur mere iss chotu baby ko zada der bhooke rakhna achi baat nahi hai smajhi

( ishita now let's go inside and have food you must be hungry and it's not good to keep my little baby hungry for so long)

He said making her smile she nodded

R: let's go

He said and they both went inside

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Upadated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved how ishradi were enjoying their shopping 😍💞

Raman and adi were making her so happy 💝💝💝

Subbu is disgusting 😤

Ishita trusts raman to the fullest ❤️❤️❤️

Everyone was so happy seeing them getting married 💕💕

I just love how raman calls ishita’s baby as his❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loving the ishraadi moments 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww so beautiful n sweet n superb part n loved it pls keep writing like this n thank u for regular updates

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Adi is cute..

He was happy hearing Ishra's marriage..

All found their happiness and the family..

Raman is caring and understanding..

Ishra and Adi went out to do shopping..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you...

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Loved how ishradi were enjoying their shopping 😍💞

Raman and adi were making her so happy 💝💝💝

Subbu is disgusting 😤

Ishita trusts raman to the fullest ❤️❤️❤️

Everyone was so happy seeing them getting married 💕💕

I just love how raman calls ishita’s baby as his❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it 

Will update soon

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 3 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Awesome update 

Loving the ishraadi moments 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Glag you liked it 

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Awww so beautiful n sweet n superb part n loved it pls keep writing like this n thank u for regular updates

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it