Awesome update

And awesome story

Lovely🤗

Update next part soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part=7

Ishra went to bhalla house to meet adi to give him the good news that they both are going to get married they both went to adi's room and saw the door was locked from inside raman knocks the door

R: adi beta open the door

He said but he didn't reply making him worried

R: adi please open the door ishita dekho naa adi darwaza nahi khol raha

( adi please open the door ishita see adi is not opening the door)

I: raman just relax main try karti hoon adi open the door dekho main aapse milne aayi hoon

( raman just relax i will try adi open the door see i come here to meet you)

She said but he didn't open the door

I: adi beta please mere paas aapke liye ek good news hai aap jaldi se door khol do please adi

( adi please i have a good news for you please open the door)

She said but he didn't reply ishra looked at each other worriedly

R: adi please i

He was saying when adi opens the door making ishra relief but next moment they get shocked seeing him crying

I: adi beta aap ro kyu rahe ho ?

( adi why are you crying?)

She asked caressing his face while adi looks at her with teary eyes

R: adi kya hua bacha please batao Aap thik ho naa

( adi what happen? Please tell me are you fine?)

He said worriedly ishra looked at him

I: adi kya hua? Please beta batao

( adi what happen please tell us)

A: mujhe mumma ki yaad aa rahi thi papa bhi mujhse gussa hai mujhse baat nahi kar rahe mujhe school se lene bhi nahi aaye mere friends mujhse keh rahe the mai bhot ganda hoon iss liye mere mumma mujhe chod ke chali gayi aur mere papa bhi mujhe chod ke chale jayege phir main akela ho jaauga

( i am missing mumma papa is also angry with me he is not talking to me he didn't even come to pick me from school my friends told me that i am a bad boy that's why my mumma went leaving me and my papa will also go leaving me and i will be alone)

He said while raman's eyes get moist listing this

I: nahi adi beta aisa kuch nahi hoga aapke papa aapko kabhi chod ke nahi jayege

( no adi your papa can never go leaving you alone)

A: par papa ne mujhse kaha tha ki mujhe meri mumma nahi melegi papa kal raat bhi ghar nahi aaye aur aaj mujhe school se lene bhi nahi aaye iss liye mujhe laga papa mujhse gussa hai aur mujhe chod ke chale gaye hai

( but papa you told me i will not get my mumma you didn't come to me last night papa and you also not come to take me from school i thought you arw angry with me and went leaving me)

He said with teary eyes raman cups his face and wipes his tears

R: nahi adi bacha papa aapko chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jayege i am so sorry maine aapko itna hurt kiya par jo bhi ho jaye papa kabhi bhi adi ko chod ke nahi jaa sakte aap to papa ki jaan ho naa

( no adi papa will never go leaving you i am so sorry i hurt you a lot but whatever happen i will never go leaving you beacuse you are my life)

He said kissing his forehead and hugs him while ishita smiles looking at them adi was still crying

I: adi bas bacha stop crying dekho papa aa gaye naa ab

( adi stop crying please see papa has come now)

She said while adi looks at her and hugs her tightly

A: ishita aunty aap bhi mujhe chod ke maat jana aap meri mumma nahi banna chathi to koi baat nahi par please aap kabhi mujhse door maat jana mujhse gussa maat hona main aapki har baat manuga i promise

( ishita aunty please never go leaving me if you don't want to become my mumma then it's ok but please don't go leaving me i will always listen to you i promise)

He said while ishita looks at him with teary eyes and pecked his forehead and hugs him while raman looks at them after it she takes him inside and made him sit inside she make him drink water and caressing his back trying to console him while adi sits in her lap and hugs her after sometime he stopped crying

Adi was sitting in ishita's arms hugging him tight while ishita was caressing his hair lovingly raman comes there and smiles looking at them

R: adi ab aap thik ho naa?

( adi are you fine?)

Adi looks at him

A: mujhe aapse baat nahi karni papa aapne mujhe daanta aap jao yaha se

( i don't want to talk to you papa you scolded me just go from here)

I: no adi papa se aise nahi bolte

( no adi don't talk to your papa like this)

R: adi beta i know aap mujhse gussa ho i am sorry adi

( adi i know you are angry with me i am sorry)

He said holding his ears while adi looks at him

R: aap ishita aunty se bhot pyar karte ho aap unko apni mumma banane chathe ho naa to ab ishita aunty hi aapki mumma banegi

( you love ishita aunty very much right and you want to make her your mumma so now she will become your mumma)

I: adi aap mujhe apni mumma banaoge naa?

( adi will you accept me as your mumma?)

Adi looks at ishra happily listing this

A: sachi papa aap ishita aunty ko meri mumma banaoge? Ishita aunty hamesha meri mumma banke mere saath rahegi?

( really papa now ishita aunty will become mumma? She will stay with me?)

He said excitedly while raman smiles and nodded

R: haa adi beta ab ishita aunty hamesha aapke paas rahegi aapki mumma banke main aapki ishita aunty se shadi kar raha hoon ab to aap khush ho naa?

( yes adi now ishita aunty will live with you forever she will become your mumma i am going to marry your ishita aunty are you happy now?)

He said making adi happy he runs to raman and hugs him happily

A: thank you papa you are the best i love you papa

He said while raman smiles and picked him in his arms he kissed his cheeks

R: i love you too my baby

He said while adi hugs him happily while raman's eyes get moist seeing him so happy after so many days while ishita smiles looking at them adi looks at ishita and comes to her

A: ishita aunty ab main aapko mumma bol sakta hoon naa?

( ishita aunty can i call you mumma?)

He said making ishita smile

I: haa bacha kyu nahi? Ab main aapki mumma hoon aur aap mere baby

( yes baby why not? Now i am your mumma and you are my baby)

She said while adi got happy

A: aap bhot achi ho mumma i love you

( you are very nice mumma i love you)

He said while ishita smiles between tears

A: mumma aap ro maat warna main bhi rouga

( mumma please don't cry otherwise i will also start crying)

He said wiping her tears while ishita smiles and kissed his hand and hugs him again

I: thank you adi aapne mujhe apni mumma ke roop mai accept kar liya aaj pehli baar mujhe mumma bola aap nahi jaante aapne mujhe kitni badi khushi di hai thank you adi and i love you too

( thank you adi for accepting me as your mother you call me mother for the first time you don't know you gave me so much happiness adi and i love you too)

She said kissing his hair while adi smiles and hugs him raman smiles looking at them toshi ji and and mr bhalla also comes there and they smiles seeing adi so happy

T: adi puttar ab tu khush hai naa? Ab teri ishita aunty teri mumma banegi

( adi are you happy ? Now your ishita aunty will become your mumma)

She said while adi looks at her

A: i am so happy dadi abhi mujhe meri mumma mil gayi ab wo hamesha mere saath rahegi jaise baaki bacho ki mumma rehti hai

( i am so happy dadi i got my mumma now she will live with me forever like all other kids)

He said making everyone smile

T: par abhi to tere mumma papa ki shadi honi hai puttar

( but your mumma papa's wedding is yet to happen)

A: wow main apne mumma papa ki shadi dekhuga kitna maza aayega dadi main apne sare friends ko bhi invite karuga

( wow i will see the weeding of my mumma and papa it will be fun i will invite all ny friends)

R: adi beta hum dono ki shadi bhot hi simple way mai hogi to hum zada guests ko invite nahi karege aap baad mai apne doston ko surprise party de dena ok

( adi our wedding will happen in simple way so we will not invite guests you can give a surprise party to your friends after the marriage)

A: nahi papa mujhe aap dono ki shadi dekhni hai aur sabko invite karna hai aapko pata hai mera dost nikhil hai naa uske chachu ki shadi hui thi usne mujhe batya shadi mai bhot sare guest aate hai bhot celebration hota hai sab bhot maza karte hai ache kapde pehnte hai dance karte hai maine movies mai bhi dekha hai papa shadi mai sab log bhot enjoy karte hai mujhe bhi apne mumma papa ki aisi shadi dekhni hai please papa

( no papa i want to see your wedding and i will invite everyone you know my friend nikhil told me that when his uncle got married they enjoyed a lot many guets come to the weeding everyone enjoyed a lot wearing beautiful clothes they celebrated a lot i also watch this in movies i also want to see a grand weeding of my mumma and papa)

R: but adi

T: raman adi itna keh raha hai to maan jao naa dekho tum dono ki shadi se sabse zada khushi adi ko hi hai to uski khushi ke liye tum ye sab to kar hi sakte ho main khood chathi hoon ki tum dono ki shadi har ek rasam ke saath ho

( raman you should agree to adi if he want this adi is most happy with your wedding i also want you both to get married with all the rituals)

Mr bhalla: haa raman puttar adi ki khushi ke liye hum itna to kar hi skate hai tum fikar maat karo hum zada logo ko invite nahi karege sab kuch bhot ache se ho jayega

( yes raman you can do this for adi's happiness don't worry we not invite a lot of people everything will go well)

R: thik hai ab agar adi chatha hai to aisa hi hoga

( ok if adi want this then i have no problem)

He said making adi happy he start dancing happily while ishra smiles looking at him

A: wow ab kitna maza aayega main sabko batuga mere papa ki shadi ho rahi hai aur mujhe meri mumma mil jayegi

( wow it will be fun i will told everyone that my papa is going to marry and i will get my mumma)

He said while raman picks him in his arms and kissed his cheeks

R: haa adi aap sabko batna aapki ye khushi dekhne ke liye main taras gya tha pata hai

( yes adi you can tell everyone i was dying to see this happiness on your face)

A: thank you papa aapne mujhe meri mumma de dedi and i am sorry maine aapko hurt kiya naa ab main kabhi aapko tang nahi karuga aap mujhse naraz nahi ho naa?

( thank you papa you gave me my mumma and i am sorry i hurt you very much naa now i will not trouble you again you are not angry with me naa?)

R: papa apne adi se kabhi naraz nahi ho sakte

( papa can never get angry with his adi)

He said kissing his hair while adi smiles and hugs him

A: mumma

Adi looks at ishita and call her for hug while ishita smiles and hugs adi from other side while adi wrapped his arms around ishra and hugs them happily while toshi ji and mr bhalla smiles looking at them

I: raman ab main chalti hoon

T: ishita puttar tum hamare saath khana kha ke jaaogi

( ishita you will also have dinner with us)

I: but aunty

T: ishita maine kaha naa tum khana kah ke jaaogi wiase ab tum mujhe aunty nahi bulaogi main tumhari maa hoon ab tum bhi ab hamare pariwar ka hissa ban rahi ho

( ishita i told you naa you will not go without having food and don't call me aunty i am your mother now you are part of our family now)

She said while ishita smiles

I: ok mummy ji

Toshi ji smiles and kissed her forehead

T: thank you ishita puttar tumhare aane se mere ghar ki kushiyan wapis laut aayegi

( thank you ishita beacuse of you happiness will return in our house)

She said making ishita smile

T: chalo ab sab chalke khana khate hai aa jao adi puttar

( let's go and have food come adi puttar)

A: nahi aaj mumma mujhe khana khilaygi

( no today mumma will feed me)

He said hugging ishita while she smiles looking at him

After sometime they all sit together to have dinner adi was really happy having ishita near him after having dinner ishita also made adi sleep in his room

Ishita was sitting next to adi caressing his hair lovingly while he was sleeping peacefully she pecked his hair softly and smiles looking at him she touch her baby bump

I: tum bhot lucky ho baby dekho aaj tumhe itni achi family mil gayi bade bhaiya mil gaye itne ache dadu aur dadi aur papa bhi mil gaye main hamesha darti thi pata nahi main kaise akele tumhe palugi kabhi tumhe sari kushiyan de bhi paaugi ya nahi but now i am sure iss duniya mai aane ke baad tumhe sab kuch milega jo har ek bache ko milta hai ab mujhe koi fikar nahi hai ab sab thik ho jayega ab kisi ki himmat nahi hogi tumhare bare mai kuch bhi galat kehne ki ab sab acha hi hoga

( you are very lucky baby today you got a such a nice family a big brother and such a nice grandparents and a loving father like raman i was always scared how will i give you love and happiness alone but now you will get everything now everything will be fine)

She said while a tear fall from her eyes

R: ishita

Raman comes there ishita looks at him and wipes her tears immediately

R: ishita are you fine?

He said while she nodded

I: maine adi sula diya hai raman ab main chalti hoon amma appa wait kar rahe honge

( i made adi sleep raman now i should go amma appa must be waiting for me)

She said and got up while raman hold her hand making her look at him

R: ishita mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai par jaha nahi hum niche chale?

( ishita i want to talk to you but not here let's go out)

He said while she nodded and they both went out

After sometime they were sitting on the bench silently ishita was lost in thoughts raman looks at her

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said while she nodded

R: ishita actually mujhe tumse puchna tha ki kya tum sach mai iss rishte ke liye ready ho? I mean main janta hoon tumhare past mai jo kuch hua uss wajeh se tumhara dobara shadi karna ka fiasla kisi par trust karna itna asan nahi hoga

( ishita actually i want to ask you are you really ready for this marriage? I know whatever happen with you in past it is not easy for you to trust anybody again)

He said making her look at him

R: ishita maine ye faisla tumse bina puche le liya sabke saamne keh diya ki main tumse shadi karuga bina tumse puche pata nahi tum mere bare mai kya soch rahi hogi i know tumne ye shadi karne ke liye tyar ho shyad adi ki wajeh se tum usse bhot pyar karti ho par ishita main nahi chatha ki tum kisi bhi pressure mai aake itna fisla lo tumhare dil mai jo bhi baat ho tum mujhse share kar sakti ho

( ishita a took this decision without asking you i told in front of everyone that i will marry you without asking you i know you are ready for this marriage maybe beacuse of adi but ishita i don't want you to took such a big decision in any pressure you can share everything me whatever you want)

He said looking at her

I: raman sachi kahu to pehle mai shadi ke liye tyar nahi thi jab amma ne mujhse aapke rishte ki baat ki to i was not sure kyunki main aap par bhoj nahi banna chathi thi ye baat sach hai raman mere saath jo bhi hua uske baad main kisi par asani se vishwas nahi kar sakti thi par raman main jaanti hoon aap alag ho aur mujhe aap par pura vishwas hai aur aaj jaise aapne sabke saamne mera saath diya uske baad mere dil main aapke liye izzat aur bhi badh gayi mere amma appa ne bhi mera saath chod diya tha raman par uss whakt aap aaye aapne mera saath diya to aap hi batao main aap par vishwas kyu nahi karugi? Raman agar main sach mai kisi par sabse zada vishwas kar sakti hoon to wo sirf aap ho

( raman at first i was not ready for the marriage when amma asked me to marry you i was not sure beacuse i don't want to become burden on you ot is true raman that it was not easy for me to trust anyone after what happen with me in the past but raman you are different from others i trust you a lot the way you took stand for me the respect i have for you have increased a lot my parents also left my side but you was there for me then how can i not trust you raman? If i trust someone very much then it's only you raman)

She said making him smile a little

I: maine ye shadi ka faisla soch samjh ke liya hai raman iss liye aap kuch aisa maat socho main bhi thak chuki hoon raman akele sabse ladte ladte shyad ab mujhe kisi ki zaroort hai ek life partner aur aapse acha life partner aur koi nahi ho sakta i know raman main shyad kabhi aapki life mai palak ki jagah nahi paaugi par aap fikar maat karo main kabhi bhi aapke dil main uski jagah lene ki kossish nahi karugi kyunki main ye ache se jaanti hoon apne pehle pyar ko bhool pana itna asan nahi hota

( i took this decision after thinking a lot so you don't have to worry about me i am also tried now raman facing the world alone i think i need someone with me a life partner and i can't get a better life partner then you raman i think i will not able to take palak's place in your life but don't worry i will not try to do that i know it is not easy to forget your first love)

She said looking at him and wipes her tears while he hold her hand

R: ishita please tum ye sab maat kaho hamari shadi jiss bhi halat mai ho rahi ho main tumse promise karta hoon tumhe wo sab kuch meilga jo tum deserve karti ho main tumhe har khushi dene ki kossish karuga i will give my 100% to this relationship aur main apne past ko kabhi bhi hamare rishte ke bich nahi aane duga

( ishita please don't say this no matter in which circumstances we are going to get marry but i promise you i will give you all the happiness which you deserve i will give my 100% to this relationship and i will never let my past come between us)

He said making her smile a little

I: mujhe aap par pura vishwas hai raman main bhi promise karti hoon ki main sab kuch karugi hamare rishte ko nibhane ke liye

( i trust you raman and i also promise you that i will do everything for our relationship)

She said and was about to hug him but stopped

I: raman ab main chalti hoon amma appa wait kar rahe honge

( raman i am going amma appa must be waiting)

She said while he nodded

R: apna dhyan rakhna aur iss chotu baby ka bhi aur isko bolna abhi bhot jaldi papa isko aur tumhe apne ghar le jayege

( take care of yourself and also your baby and told him that very soon his father will take him to his home)

He said keeping his hand on her baby bump while ishita smiles and baby kicks making them smile

R: dekha tumne baby ne kick kiya lagta hai usko apne papa ki baat achi lagi apne papa se milke bhot khush hai

( see baby kicked i think he is happy meeting his father)

He said smiling

I: thank you raman aapne mere baby ko accept kar liya aaj pehli baar usne papa ka pyar mehsoos kiya warna

( thank you raman you accepted my baby today for the first time baby feels the love of a father)

She said while her eyes get moist

R: ishita please mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai jiss tarah adi ab tumhara beta hai usi tarah ye ab mera bhi baby hai so mera bhi haak hai naa iss par?

( ishita please you don't have to say thanks to me like adi is your son now this baby is also mine baby too so i have also right on him right? )

He said while she smiles and nodded

R: now let's go tum bhi chalke rest karo tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hai naa aur haa time par medicine le lena kal se shadi ki tyari shuru ho jayegi to tumhe ache se thik hona hoga naa

( now let's go you need rest you are not well and have your medicine on time our wedding preparations are going to start tomorrow so you need to be get fine)

He said while nodded and they both went towards their respective house raman waved bye to her while she smiles looking at him and they both went to their respective house

Next morning

Ishita was getting ready when her phone rings she picked the phone seeing raman's name

I: hello

R: hello ishita kya tum free ho?

( hello ishita are you free?)

I: haa raman kya hua?

( yes raman what happen?)

R: ishita actually wo maa chathi hai aaj hum apni shadi ki shopping je liye jaye adi ko saath leke so agar tum free ho to kya hum jaa sakte hai? Waise bhi aaj sunday hai adi bhi zid kar raha tha usko hamare saath bhar jana hai

( ishita actually maa want us to go the shopping for our wedding with adi so if you are free can we go? Today is sunday so adi also want to go with us)

I: haa raman main abhi ready hoke aati hoon

( yes raman i will come getting raedy)

R: thik hai to main tumhara niche wait karuga

( ok so i will wait for you)

I: ok raman bye

R: bye

Ishita smiled and hung the call amma comes there and knocks the door ishita looks at her

I: amma aao naa

( amma come)

A: ishu wo toshi ji aayi thi raman aur tumhe shadi ki shopping pe jana hai to tum ready ho jao

( ishu toshi ji have come and told me that raman and you have to for the shopping for your wedding so get ready for it)

I: haa amma mujhe abhi raman ka call aaya tha main jaa rahi hoon raman ke saath

( yes amma raman just called me i am going with raman)

She said while amma smiles she comes to her

A: ishu main bhot khush hoon tumhare liye finally tumhe tumhari khushiyan wapis milne jaa rahi hai i just wish raman tumhe hamesha khush rakhe aur tumhe kabhi koi taklif naa ho

( ishu i am really happy for you finally you got your happiness back i just wish raman always keep you happy and you don't have to face any problem again)

She said while ishita smiles

I: amma raman kabhi mujhe koi taklif nahi hone denge unho ne already mere baby ko accept kar liya hai mujhe raman jaisa life parnter milne wala hai ab isse zada mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye

( amma raman will never let any me face any problem he already accept my baby i got raman as my life partner now i don't want anything else)

She said while amma smiles and kissed her forehead

A: i am very happy for you

She said while ishita hugs her

A: acha abhi tum jao raman wait kar raha hoga

( ok now you go raman must be waiting for you)

She saod while ishita nodded and leaves from there

A: kitne dino baad main ishita ko itna khush dekh rahi hoon raman ki wajeh se meri ishu phir se muskra rahi hai bas ab uski life mai aise hi khushiyan bani rahe

( after so long ishita is so happy it's beacuse of raman now she will get her happiness back)

She thought and smiles

Ishita went out of house and saw raman and adi coming out of their house they both looked at ishita and smiles adi went towards her and hugs her

A: mumma

Ishita smiles and kissed his hair

A: aaj bhot maza aayega naa mumma papa hum ek saath shopping karege aur phir restaurant jayege thik hai

( it will be fun mumma papa we will go for shopping and then we will go to the restaurant together we will enjoy a lot)

R: haa baba hum bhot enjoy karege now let's go

( yes we will enjoy a lot now let's go)

He said picking adi in his arms

R: ishita ab tumhari tabiyat thik hai naa?

( ishita are you fine now?)

He said looking at her while she nodded

A: chalo naa papa hum late ho rahe hai

( let's go papa we are getting late)

R: haa shetan jaa rahe hai let's go

( yes we are going let's go)

He said and ishraudi leaves from there

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it. 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Awesome update 

Subbu is disgusting

Finally raman asked Ishita to marry him 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiashi

Awesome update

And awesome story

Lovely🤗

Update next part soon

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Adi was so happy 💕😍......his wish came true❣️

Ishradi.......perfect with each other 😍😍

Ishita is the best mother for adi......she loves him so much💞💞

Loved ishra’s convo.......they are mature enough to accept and talk about everything ❤️❤️❤️

They are finally getting their share of happiness 💘💘

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail