Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Both were thinking of each other’s happiness and not of their own❤️❤️

They care for each other so much 💘💘

Adi’s reaction was natural . He sees a mother in ishita and raman’s anger was something new and rare to him🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Loved how ishita consoled both of them🥰

Subbu😤😤😤😤

Thank god raman saved her💕😍

Loved their beautiful moments ❣️❣️❣️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Part 4

Fabulous update 

Loved ishraadi moments 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Lovely update dear 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Both were thinking of each other’s happiness and not of their own❤️❤️

They care for each other so much 💘💘

Adi’s reaction was natural . He sees a mother in ishita and raman’s anger was something new and rare to him🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Loved how ishita consoled both of them🥰

Subbu😤😤😤😤

Thank god raman saved her💕😍

Loved their beautiful moments ❣️❣️❣️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part 5 

Awesome update 

Disgusting subbu 

Raman saved Ishita 

Loved it 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice update Subbu is really disgusting please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part 5 

Awesome update 

Disgusting subbu 

Raman saved Ishita 

Loved it 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=6

Next morning

Ishita woke up and look around seeing herself in unknown place then she recalls all the happenings of last day she was looking for raman when he comes there

R: ishita how are you feeling now?

I: am fine raman

R: good to ab hum ghar jaa sakte hai tumhari reports bhi aa gayi hai sab normal so don't worry aur maine doctor se baat karli hai you are getting discharged ab hum ghar jaa sakte hai

( good then we can go home now your reports had come everything is normal so don't worry and i have talked to the doctor you are getting discharged we can go home now)  

He said while ishita smiles

I: thank you raman aap nahi hote to pata nahi kya hota?

( thank you raman i don't know what will happen if you are not there with me?)

R: phir se thanks maine kitni baar kaha hai mujhe thanks maat kaha karo

( not again i told you so many times you don't need to thanks me)

I: ok ab nahi kahugi

( ok i will not say it again)

She said while he smiles

R: so come on let's go

After sometime they were on the way

I: raman aap mujhe bata do kitna bill bana hai i will give you aap pehle hi mere liye itna kuch kar chuke ho

( raman please give me the bill i will give you money you had already done so much for me)

R: come on ishita i can do this for you

I: but raman i

R: janta hoon tum nahi manaogi koi baat nahi tum baad mai aram se mujhe paise lota dena koi jaldi nahi hai ab khush

( i know you will not listen to me ok you can give me money latter happy?)

He said while she smiles and nodded

Other side

Subbu comes to ishita's house

S: aaj maza aayega uss ishita ko tadpta hua dekh ke ab tak to ghar aa hi gayi ho apna bacha khone ke baad ho sakta bache ke saath wo bhi maar gayi ho ye nazara mai kaise miss kar sakta hoon chal subbu shuru kardo apna drama

( it will be fun seeing in ishita crying in pain for losing her baby or maybe she also have died with her baby i can't miss it let's start your drama subbu)  

He said and smiles evilly and rings the bell of her house after sometime amma opens the door and gets shocked seeing subbu

Amma: tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

( what are you doing here?)

S: arey amma kaisi ho aap? Andar nahi bologi mujhe apni beti ke pati ko i mean ex pati ko

( hello amma how are you? Will you not call me inside i am your daughter's husband i mean ex husband)

Amma: just shut up and get lost ab kya lene aaye ho?

She said angrily

S: amma itna gussa kyu ho rahi ho main actually ishita se milne aya hoon aur aapko meri shadi ka card dene aaya hoon wo kya hai naa meri shadi ho rahi hai bhot jald ab aapki beti se to koi shadi karega nahi par mujh mai kya kami hai? Dekhiye main shadi kar raha hoon dobara aapko ye good news dene aaya hoon

( amma why are you getting angry? Actually i come here to meet ishita to give you invitation of my wedding i know no one one will get marry to your daughter but see i am going to marry again i come here to give this good news to her) 

Amma: humko koi interest nahi hai get lost

( we are not interested get lost)

She was saying when appa calls her

Appa: koun hai madhu? Aa gayi tumhari ladli beti pucho zara isse kal sari raat uss raman ke saath

( who is there madhu? Have your daughter come? Ask her where was she whole night with raman)

He said making subbu shocked while getting no response appa also comes there

Appa: tum dono maa beti yahi khadi rahogi kya ab

( you will you both stay here only)

He was saying but stopped seeing subbu

Appa: tum ab tum kya kar rahe ho yaha?

( what are you doing here?)

S: main to yaha aapko apni shadi pe invite karne aaya tha mujhe kya pata tha yaha itna kuch ho raha hai to aapki beti puri raat ghar se gayab hai kya baat hai

( i come here to invite you for their wedding i don't know that all this is happening here your daughter has not  return home from last night)

Amma: just shut up tum hamare ghar ke matter mai interfere maat karo samjhe just get lost

( just shut up it's our personal matter so don't interfere just get lost) 

S: acha jaa raha hoon aap chila kyu rahi ho waise jab aapki beti aa jayegi to usko ye good news de dena bye

( ok i am going why are you shouting at me? Give this good news of my wedding to your daughter whenever she come) 

He said and turns to leave

Appa: kis kis ka mooh band karvaogi tum ab to sari society mai tumhari beti ki baatien ho rahi hai

( everyone is talking about your daughter now how long you will make everyone silent?)

Amma: aap kyu gussa kar rahe ho?

( why are you getting angry?)

Appa: tumhe nahi pata main kyu gussa kar raha hoon? Tumhari ladli beti ne humse jhoot kaha mujhe mr chopra ne batya unka beta bhi ishita ki company mai job karta hai aisi koi meeting koi conference nahi hai aur tumhe kya lagta hai office wale ek pregnant aurat ko meeting attend karne ke liye bhejhge? Ye sab jhoot hai aane do ek baar puchuga usse kyu jhoot bola aur ye raman kya kar raha hai uske saath already society ke log bhot baatien karte hai unko dekh ke

( don't you know why i am angry? Your daughter was lying mr chopra told me that there is no conference his son also work in same company what do you think they will send a pregnant lady for meeting? She is lying let her come i will ask her what she is doing with raman? Everyone in society is talking about them)

Amma: aap please dheere boliye koi sun lega mujhe samajh nahi aata aap kyu ishu ke piche pade ho? Ek baar ghar aane do ye baat aram se bhi to ho sakti hai

( please speak slowly i don't understand why are you so angry with ishu let her come first then we will talk to her)

Appa: already bhot baat karke dekh li maine usse par ab sawal meri izzat ka hai usko jawab dena hi hoga

( i have already talk to her a lot but now it is question of my dignity she have to answer now)

He said and went inside angrily while subbu who was standing on the door listen all this

S: waah kya baat hai maine socha tha yaha aake ishita ko tadpta hua dekhuga par mera plan fail ho gya par koi baat nahi jo hua acha hi hua ab uss raman aur ishita ke bezati main karuga jaise raman ne uss din meri ki thi bhot maza aayega

( wow i thought i will come and see ishita in pain but my plan got fail but it's good now i will insult them like raman insulted me that day)

He thought and smirked he was going when he saw ishra coming there raman was holding ishita protectively while she was holding his hand for support subbu smiled seeing them

S: waah kya timing hai ab banuga main inka tamasha

( wow what a timing now i will insult them)

He thought and looks at ishra while they got shocked seeing him

I: subbu

Subbu looks at her and start clapping

S: welcome welcome miss ishita iyer

I: ye sab kya hai tum kya kar rahe ho yaha?

( what is this what are you doing here?)

S: arey tum mujhse puch rahi ho? Mujhe tumse puchna chaiye ki tum dono kya kar rahe ho kya hai ye sab?

( you are asking me ? I should ask you what you both are doing?)

He said loudly looking at them

R: subbu just stop it

S: kyu mujhe kyu rok rahe ho? Rukna to tum dono ko chaiye tum dono ne to beshrami ki sari haadien par kardi

( why are you stopping me? You both should stop it you both had crossed all the limits now )

R: bakwas band karo apni samjhe

( stop your rubbish understand)

He said amgerily holding him from collars people who were passing from there stops there and start looking at them bhalla and iyers also comes out listing their voice raman was about to punch him but ishita stops him

I: raman please leave him

She said while raman left him angrily

S: kya hua mr raman bhalla ab kyu ruk gaye maro naa mujhe

( what happen mr bhalla why you stopped? Hit me)

Mr bhalla: ye sab kya tamsha hai raman?

( what is all this raman?)

S: arey aap sab log bhi dekho kaise ye beshram apni galti chupane ke liye mujhe maar raha hai dekho iss ladki ki taraf kitni bholi banne ki kossish karti hai pati se divorce hua nahi ki apne yaar ke saath mooh kala karna shuru kar diya iss characterless ladki ne

( you all also see how they both shameless are trying to hide their truth he is hitting me and this girl who always tried to be innocent is roaming with her boyfriend after getting divorced from her husband she is characterless)  

He said making ishra shocked

Amma: subbu just stop it yaha koi tamsha maat karo just leave from here

( subbu just stop it just leave from here)

S: aap mujhe kyu rok rahi hai apni iss beti ko rokiye naa jo kisi aur ke bache ko pet mai leke kisi dusre mard ke saath rishte banati hai aap sab bhi dekhlo iski sachayi

( why are you stopping me? Stop your daughter who is roaming with another man carrying someone's else baby just see her truth everybody) 

Before he can complete his sentence raman slapped him hard 

R: teri himmat kaise hui aisi bakwas karne ki?

( how dare you say this?)

He said punching him on face making him fall down 

S: dekha kaise apna sach chupane ke liye mujhe maar raha hai kyu raman bhalla sach bardash nahi hua kya? Batao naa sabko kya rishta hai tumhara ishita se ?

( see how he is hitting me to hide his truth what happen raman bhalla can't you face the truth? Tell everyone what is your relationship with ishita?)

He said while ishita's eyes filled with tears while raman looks at him angrily he was about to hit him again but mr bhalla stops him while all people there start gossiping about them subbu smirked seeing this

Appa: ishita abhi ghar ke andar chalo bhot tamsha ho gya

( enough is enough ishita just go inside)

S: arey ab aap kyu usko andar le jaa rahe ho? Aapki society ke ye sab log jaante hai ki aapki beti ka character kaisa hai inko bhi aaj sara sach jaane do

( why are you sending her inside? Everyone in your society knows her reality they all know about her character let them know the whole truth) 

Amma: subbu please just leave from here

S: main nahi jaauga har baar meri insult hoti hai yaha par iss baar main sab logo ko iss ladki ki sachai bata ke hi rahuga main to bas yaha apni shadi ka invitation dene aaya tha ishita ko isko ye batane ki mai life mai move on kar raha hoon aur yaha aake iska sach pata chala aur aaj aap sab bhi dekho iska ye sach

( i will not go every time i got insulted here but now i will tell everyone truth of this girl i just come here to give her invitation of my wedding but after coming here i come to know about her truth you all should also know her truth)

He said while ishita's eyes filled with tears

Subbu was accusing ishita while all were just listing to him 

S: mujhe to pehle hi pata tha ki aapki beti characterless hai issi wajeh se to maine isko choda ab dekh liya naa apni beti ko jo puri raat ek gair mard ke saath bita kar aayi hai

( i knew it your daughter is characterless that's why i left her just look at your daughter she had spent whole night with another man)   

He said looking at appa making everyone shocked

I: just shut up subbu how dare you tum hote koun ho mere character pe ungli uthane wale ?

( just shut up subbu how dare you who are you to put question on my character?)

S: main nahi sabhi jaante hai tumhara character kaisa hai so band karo apna ye drama ache se jaanta hoon tum dono ka kya rishta hai

( everyone know about your character so stop your drama i know about your relationship)

He said while raman got angry and hold him from collar 

R: chup kar warna main teri jaan le luga

( just shut up i will kill you)

He said angrily

S: dekha aap sabne kaise gusse mai mujhe marne ki dhamki de raha hai agar tum sache ho to batao naa jhoot bolke tum dono kal sari raat kaha gaye the bolo puchiye naa apni ladli beti se kya rishta hai iska raman se? Puchiye kaha thi ye sari raat iske saath

( see how he is threatening me to kill me if you have guts then tell everyone why you both lied and where are you both for whole night? Ask your daughter what is her relationship with raman what was she was doing with him? )

He said looking at appa while appa looks at ishita and come towards her

I: appa i can explain

She was saying when appa slapped her hard making ishita shocked while raman got angry seeing this

R: uncle

Appa looks at him and show his Plam

Appa: main apni beti se baat kar raha hoon bich mai maat bolo

( i am talking to my daughter so please don't interfere) 

He said looking at ishita 

Appa: ishita ye sab kya hai pehle hi hamari izzat tumne mitti mai mila di thi aur ab tumne hamari bachi hui izzat bhi khtam kardi ab khush ho naa tum mujhe tumhe apni beti kehte hue sharam aa rahi hai isse acha to hota tum paida hote hi maar jaati

( what is this ishita? You had already insulted us a lot and now you ruined  our reputation completely are you happy now? I am feeling ashamed calling you my daughter It better you die )

He said shouting at her while ishita cries while raman feels bad for her while subbu smirked seeing this

R: aapko sach jaana hai naa ki kal raat main aur ishita kaha the to thik hai main aaapko batata hoon kal raat main aur ishita hospital mai the kyunki kal ishita par kisi ne attack kiya aur iske bache ko marne ki kossish ki

( you want to know truth where is me and ishita last night? Ok i will tell you the truth we both are in hospital because someone attacked on ishita trying to kill her child)

He said making everyone shocked and explain them everything while subbu start laughing

S: waah mr raman bhalla kya khani banayi hai kamal hai naa waise kal ishita ko kisi ne marne ki kossish ki aur ussi whakt tum waha pohach gaye usko bachne what a coincident aur phir tumne sabse jhoot kaha ki tum dono kisi meeting ke liye jaa rahe ho agar tum sach keh rahe to tumhe apne ghar walo se jhoot bolne ki kya zaroort thi aur kya proof hai ki tum dono hospital mai the ?

( wow mr raman bhalla what a story i mean someone tried to kill ishita and you reached there on time to save her what a coincident and then you both lied that you both are going out of city to attend a meeting if you are in hospital then why don't you told this to your families? What is the proof that you both were in hospital ?) 

He said while raman got angry

R: proof dekhna hai naa tumhe ye lo proof ye ishita ki reports hai ache se date aur time check karlo aur apni bakwas band karo warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga

( you want proof right this is ishita's reports check the date and time properly and stop your nonsense otherwise i will not leave you) 

He said giving him reports while subbu saw the reports

R: ab to tumhe vishwas ho gya naa now just get lost

( now you got the proof now get lost from here)

S: haa ab to mujhe puri tarah vishwas ho gya ki tum dono ke bich kya rishta hai inn reports mai ishita ke husband ke naam ki jagah tumhara naam likha hai Raman kumar bhalla aap sab bhi dekhiye naa

( yes now i learn the truth what relation you both have see in this reports your name is written in place of her husband's name mr raman kumar bhalla you all also see this)

He said giving reports to appa 

S: bolo tum dono hai kya koi jawab tumhare paas? Waise main sach kahu mujhe to ab shak ho raha hai ki ye bacha mera bhi hai ya nahi sach batao ishita ye bacha kiska hai?

( now tell me have you any answer? Now i have a doubt about this child is he really my child ishita just tell me who's child is he?)

He said while ishita looks at him shocked she went to him angrily and slaps him hard

I: just shut up subbu you are disgusting mujhe shram aati hai tumhe apne bache ka baap kehte hue how can you? I know tum mujhse nafrat karte ho par tum apne bache ke baare mai itni ghatiya baat kaise bol sakte ho chii shame on you

( just shut up subbu you are disgusting i am feeling ashamed calling you father of my child how can you? I know you hate me but how can you say this about your child shame on you)

She said crying

S: oh please stop your melo drama tumhara sach kya hai mujhe ache se pata chal gya hai acha hua maine tumhe chod diya kyunki tum jaise ghatiya aurat jahi deserve karti hai tum mujhe characterless bolti thi naa ab khood ko dekho aaj sabko tumhara sach pata chal gya main to shadi kar raha hoon bhot jald main life mai move on kar raha hoon aur maine tumse kafi acha life partner chuna hai par afsos tum jaise ghatiya aur characterless ladki se kabhi koi shadi nahi karega tum aur tumhara ye najyas bacha hamesha akele rahoge samjhi aur haa meri shadi par zaroor aana taaki tumhe ye ehasas ho ki tumne kya khoya hai main tumhara chera dekhna chata hon jab main apni biwi ke saath houga aur tumhe ye ehsas hoga ki tum kitni akeli ho abhi main chalta hoon wo kya hai naa mujhe shadi ki tyari karni hai tumhari tarah faltu time nahi hai mere paas

( oh please stop your melodrama i know your truth very well it's good that i left you because you deserve this only you used to call me characterless now look at yourself now everyone know your truth i am going to marry again i will get a good life partner who will be better then you but no one will ever accept you you will be alone forever and please i want you to come on my wedding because i want you to realise what you have lost i want to see your face when i will be with my wife then you will realise how alone you are now i am going because i have to do lot of preparations i have no time to waste on you)

He said smiling evilly while raman looks at him angrily he want to punch him hard but stopped himself seeing ishita subbu leaves from there while ishita broke down in tears while some ladies start gossiping about her

L: dekha maine to pehle hi kaha tha ki ye ladki characterless hai

( see i already knew it she is characterless)

L2: haa dekha nahi har whakt raman ke saath ghumti rehti hai mujhe to lagta hai iske pati ne jo kaha wo sach tha

( yes i always see her roaming out with raman i think his husband is right)

L3: aisi ladki se aur umeed bhi kya ki jaa sakti hai? Pehle iske pati ne isko chod diya phir iske khood ke parents ne bhi isko support nahi kiya zaroor iski hi galti hogi iske pati ne jo kaha wo sach hi hoga

( what more we can expect from her ? First her husband left her then her parents also didn't support her it must be her fault her  i think husband was right)

Ishita listen all this and cries more while raman's blood boils listing this while appa looks at her angrily amma was about to go to her but appa stops her and they both went to inside house soon all people also leaves from there one by one mr bhalla and toshi ji looks at ishita and feels bad for her and while raman went towards ishita and put his hand on her shoulder making her look at him

I: i am sorry raman meri wajeh se aapki bhi itni insult hui aap please mujse door hi raho main aapki zindagi barbad nahi karna chathi

( i am sorry raman because of me you have to face all this please just stay away from me now i don't want to spoil your life)

She said crying and went to her house without listing to him while raman feels bad for her he looks at his parents

T: raman puttar tu inn sab baaton pe dhyan maat de

( raman don't pay attention to them) 

She said while raman went inside

After sometime

Ishita was crying sitting in her room recalling all the happenings she hear some voice she wipes her tears and went out only to see some neighbours fighting with her parents

Appa: aap log please meri baat to suno

( please listen to me)

M: dekhiye mr iyer humko aapki koi baat nahi sunni aap bas do din mai ye flat khali kar di jiye aapka damad har dusre din aake society mai drama karta hai isse hum sabko kitni problem hoti hai aur aapki beti ki baatien to ab sab jagah hoti hai aisi ladki hamari society mai rahegi to kya asar padega hamare bacho par?

( see mr iyer we don't want to hear anything just left this flat in two days your son in law always come in society and do drama and it trouble us a lot and everyone talks about your daughter she can't live here as it will effect our children as well)

Amma: aap ka dimag khrab ho gya hai kya? Aap ek ladki ke baare mai aisi baatien kar rahe ho aap jaante hi kitna ho hamari beti ko kisne haak diya aapko hamari beti ke baare mai ye sab bolne ka?

( are you mad? You are talking all this rubbish about a girl how much you know about her?  Who give you right to say all this about her?)

Appa: aur aap iss tarah humko yaha se nahi nikal sakte

( and you can't throw her out like this)

M2: dekhiye mr iyer hum aapse yaha ladne nahi aaye par agar aap log yaha rahoge to hum sabko problem hogi

( see mr iyer we have not come here to fight with you but if you will stay here then will problem for all of us)

L: haa aap please apni characterless ladki ko leke yaha se nikal jaiye aise logo ki wajeh se sab log effected hote hai hum nahi chathe aapki beti ki wajeh se hamari society ka naam khrab ho

( yes please just take your characterless daughter from here because of her everyone will get effected we don't want our society to get spoil because of her)    

She said while ishita's eyes filled with tears

Appa: dekhiye main aapki baat samjh raha hoon main apni beti ki taraf se aapse maafi maangta hoon agar aapko koi taklif hui ho aap please humko thoda time dedo hum chale jayege yaha se

( see i am understanding your point i am sorry for all the trouble please give us sometime we will go from here)

I: appa aapko kahi jaane ki zaroort nahi hai

( appa you will not go anywhere)

She said while everyone looks at her

I: aap sabko mujhse problem hai naa to thik hai main chali jaaugi yaha se

( you all have problem with me right? Then i will go away from here)

Amma: ishu

I: amma main already aapko bhot taklif de chuki hoon par ab aur nahi main chali jaaugi apne bache ke saath kahi door

( amma i have already troubled you a lot but not now i will go away somewhere with my baby)

L: haa tumhare liye jahi acha hoga apne iss bache ke saath yaha se chali jao pata nahi kiska bacha leke ghum rahi hai tum jaisi ladkiyon ki wajeh se society khrab hoti hai

( yes it will be good for you just go from here with your baby don't know who's baby is this? Because of  you pur society is getting effected)

I: just shut up main aapki baat samjh sakti hoon aapko mujh se problem hai par aapko mere bache ke baare mai kuch bhi kehne ka koi haak nahi hai

( just shut up i can understand you have problem with me but you don't have any right to say anything against my baby)   

L2: dekho to zara isko kaise baat kar rahi hai tumhe thodi bhi sharam nahi hai naa?

( see how is she talking she is so shameless)

I: haa nahi hai mujhe shram aap jaise logo ki baaton se mujhe koi farak nahi padta aap jaise logo ki wajeh se hi uss subbu jaise logo ki himmat badti hai ek aurat hoke aap dusri aurat ke bare mai aisi ghaitya baatien kar rahi ho shram to aapko aani chaiye

( yes i am not ashamed i don't care because of you all subbu got courage to say all that rubbish being a woman you are speaking rubbish about another woman you should feel ashamed)   

She said making them shocked

L: dekho kaise bakwas kar rahi hai ye tum jaisi ladki ko koi haak nahi hai hamari society mai rehne ka nikal jao yaha se

( see how she talking you don't deserve to live here in our society just get lost from here)  

She said pushing ishita she was about to fall when someone hold her she looked at the person and saw raman he made her stand properly everyone looked at him

Appa: ab tum kya kar rahe ho yaha jao yaha se

( what are you doing here now? Just leave from here)

R: main nahi jaauga aap ishita ke appa hokar uski raksha nahi kar sakte par main usko aise chod ke nahi jaauga

( i will not go being a father you can't even protect your daughter but i can't go like this leaving her alone)  

He said making him shocked while raman looked at everyone 

R: aur aap log aapko kisne haak diya ishita ko iss ghar se nikalne ka? Uske ghar mai aake aap usko hi ghar se nikal rahe ho thodi si bhi shram nahi hai aap logo ko

( and who gave you right to throw ishita out of her home? You want to throw her out of her own home you should feel ashamed)

M: hum iss ladki ko iss society mai nahi rehne de sakte

( we can't let her stay here in our society) 

R: kyu? Sirf iss liye kyunki iske ex husband ne aake iske baare mai kuch bhi keh diya aur aap log uski baaton mai vishwas karke ishita ko uske ghar se nikalne aa gaye agar aapko ishita ko iss society se nikalna hai to mujhe bhi nikalo naa kyunki subbu ne hum dono ke rishte pe sawal uthaya par aap mujhe nahi nikaloge kyunki jahi hamare samaj ki problem hai galti kisi ki bhi ho hamesha ladkiyon ko hi blame kiya jata hai unko badnam kiya jata hai chaiye uss ladki ki koi galti ho ya nahi

( why just because her ex husband come and speak anything rubbish against her you want to throw her out of her house if you want to throw ishita out of society then you should throw me as well as subbu raised question on our relationship  but you will not throw me out beacuse this is the problem of our society we always blame the girl even if there is no fault of her)     

He said making everyone look at him

R: aur aap dono aap to ishita ke parents ho naa aap logo main bhi itni himmat nahi hai ki apni beti ke liye stand le sako?

( and you both are her parents you can't even take stand for her?)

He said looking at amma and appa

L: agar uske parents uska saath nahi de rahe to tumhe kyu problem ho rahi hai? Kyu uski itni fikar ho rahi hai aisa bhi kya rishta hai tum dono ka?

( if her parents are not with her then what is your problem? Why are you so worried for her what relation you have with her?) 

R: aap logo ki problem hi jahi hai ki kisi bhi ladka ladki ko saath dekhar uske rishte par sawal uthana shuru kar dete ho aap logo ki nazron mai ladka aur ladki agar ek saath has ke baat karte hai to unke bich sirf ek hi rishta ho sakta hai naa? Aap sabko bhot problem hai naa mere aur ishita ke rishte ka koi naam nahi hai to thik hai aaj main aapko bata hi deta hoon ki hamara kya rishta hai

( this is problem in all of you whenever you saw a girl and boy together you start raising questions on their relationship you all have problem that me and ishita don't have any relation right? Ok so today i will tell you all what relation we both have)       

He said making ishita look at him

R: to aap suno ishita meri hone wali biwi hai hum dono ki shadi hone wali hai bhot jald)

( then listen ishita is my would be wife we both are going to marry soon)

He said making ishita shocked

T: haa ye sach hai mera puttar raman ishita se shadi kar raha hai hum dono be inki shadi fixed kardi hai

( yes it is true my son is going to marry ishita we had fixed their marriage)

Toshi ji and mr bhalla comes there  while everyone looked at them while ishita and amma appa were still shocked

T: ab main apni bahu ke bare mai kuch nahi sunugi aap log please chale jaiye yaha se

( now i will not listen anything against my daughter in law just leave from here) 

Mr bhalla: ab aap logo ko apne sawal ka jawab mil gya naa ab please jaha se chale jaiye hum bhot jald raman aur ishita ki shadi karvne wale hai ab to aap logo ko koi problem nahi hai naa? Ab aap jaa sakte ho

( now you all got answer of your question now just leave from here they both are going to marry soon now you all don't have any problem right? Now you can leave) 

He said while everyone looked at ishra and leaves from ther raman looks at ishita

R: ishita main tumse shadi karne ko tyar hoon main janta hoon tumhe lag raha hoga ki maine faisla sirf tumhe bachne ke liye ya phir tum par tars karke liya hai par ye sach nahi hai maine iske baare mai bhot socha aur ye faisla liya hai ki main tumse shadi karuga i am ready to marry you i promise you tumhe kabhi koi taklif nahi hone duga aur ye rishta pure dil se nibhauga

( ishita i am ready to marry you i know you must be thinking i did all this just to save you but it's not true i took this decision after thinking a lot i  ready to marry you ishita and i promise you i will never hurt you and i will be always there for you)

He said while ishita's eyes get moist

R: ishita main tumhe force nahi karuga tum please mujhe galat maat samjhna

( ishita i will not force you please don't get me wrong)

He said while ishita closed her eyes she recalls all the happenings of her life and recall all the pain she have gone though how everyone always raised question on her character and her baby and then she recalls adi's words then she recalls how raman always supported her she took a deep breath and looked at raman

I: main aapse shadi karne ke liye tyar hoon raman mujhe koi problem nahi hai

( i am ready to marry you raman i have no problem)

She said making him smile while his parents also gets happy listing this

Toshi ji comes to ishita and hugs her happily

T: thank you puttar tum raman se shadi karne ko maan gayi tum dekhna puttar ab kisi ki himmat nahi hogi tujhe kuch bhi kehne ki iss shadi se tumhare aur raman dono ki zindagi badal jayegi

( thank you puttar you agree to marry raman now no one will dare to say anything to you this marriage will change your and raman's life forever )

She said kissing her foreheaed while ishita smiles meekly

Amma: thank you to humko aapko bolna chaiye aap log ishita ko accept karne ko tyar ho

( we should say thanks to you guys are ready to accept ishita)

T: hum logo ko koi problem nahi hai iss faisle se raman aur ishita ke saath saath inke bacho ko bhi inki khushiyan mil jayegi

( we don't have any problem this decision will bring lot of happiness for both of them and also for their kids)

She said while amma smiles and nodded

Mr bhalla: aap fikar maat karo hum ishita ko apni beti ki tarah rakhege

( don't worry we will keep ishita as our daughter)

Appa: thank you so much mr bhalla

He said while mr bhalla hugs him

Mr bhalla: ab to aap shadi ki tyari shuru karo

( now you start the preparations of marriage)

T: haa main kal hi pandit ji ko bula lugi

( yes i will call the pandit ji tomorrow)

R: maa uski zaroort nahi hai hum dono bhot hi smiple way mai shadi karege hum court mai jaake simply shadi kar lenge inn sabki zaroort nahi hai

( it is not needed maa we will get married in a simple way we will go to court and will get married in a simple way)

T: but raman

I: i think raman is right main bhi simple way mai shadi karna chathi hoon

( i think raman is right i also want to get married in simple way)  

Mr bhalla: but raman isme to bhot time lag jayega

( but raman it will take long time)

R: don't worry papa i will talk to my lawyer friend he will handle everything

T: thik hai puttar ab tum dono ek saath jaake adi ko ye good news do wo bhot khush ho jayega

( ok raman now you both go and give this good news to adi)

He said while ishra nodded

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it. 

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 3 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Emotional too

Subbu is disgusting 😤😤

But her appa is also no less 🙄😠😠