Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will both decide regarding marriage 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=5

Whole night ishra were just thinking about toshi ji and amma's words both were worried for their kids raman want adi to get a mother's love but at the same time he was not ready to move on it's not that he don't trust on ishita he know very well ishita will give adi all love of a mother but he don't want to be selfish as he thought ishita also needs love of a life partner which maybe he can not give to her and he don't want to break her heart knowing the pain which she is going through other side ishita also want her baby to get father's love but she knows raman have still not forget her first wife and she don't want to take her's place in raman's life knowing well it is difficult for raman  they were unable to understand what to do soon they fall sleep thinking about each other 

Next day

Ishita get ready to go the office she  comes out of her house at the same time raman and adi also comes out ishra looked at each other recalling their mothers words

I: Good morning raman

She said meekly she said while he comes out of his thoughts

R: Good morning ishita

I: adi kya hua aaj aap bhot sad lag rahe ho?

( adi what happen you are looking very sad)

She said looking at adi who was totally lost

R: wo actually adi ka aaj school jaane ka maan nahi tha tum to jaanti ho naa isko kitna ziddi hai

( actually adi don't want to go school today you know naa he is sturbon)

Ishita looks at adi she sits on her knees

I: adi bacha aap to good boy ho naa aur good boy aise school jaate hue udas nahi hote agar aap school nahi jaaoge to papa ki tarah kaise banoge? So abhi aap papa ko pareshan maat karo aur kushi kushi school jao phir sham ko papa aapko park mai leke jayege aur main bhi aapke saath chalugi aur hum dono ek saath kehlege ok

( adi you are good boy naa? And good boy did not get sad while going to school you want to become like your papa naa then you have to go to school so don't trouble him papa will take you to the park in the evening and we both will play there ok) 

She said kissing his cheeks while adi looks at her and hugs her while raman smiles seeing their bond

A: ishita aunty aap bhot achi ho mujhe hamesha aapke saath rehna hai aap meri mumma ban jao naa please papa to meri baat nahi maan rahe aap maanoge naa?

( ishita aunty you are very nice i want to be with you always please become my mumma please aunty papa is not listing to me but you will listen to me naa?)

He said making ishita shocked

A: bolo naa aunty aap meri mumma banoge naa?

( please ishita aunty tell me naa will you become my mumma ?)

He said with teary eyes

I:  adi

R: just shut up adi maine tumhe samjhya naa ye baat nahi karni tumhe ek baar samjh nahi aata

( just shut up adi i told you naa don't talk about this)

A: par papa ishita aunty meri mumma kyu nahi ban sakti?

( but papa why can't ishita aunty become my mumma?)

R: adi

He raised his hand to slap him while ishita hold his hand

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho wo bacha hai aap uss par hath utha rahe ho

( raman what are you doing? He is a kid you are going to slap him)

She said while raman looks away while ishita hugs adi

I: no bacha please don't cry papa gusse mai hai naa aap bura maat mano please stop crying

( no baby please don't cry papa is angry naa please don't feel bad) 

She said wiping his tears

R: adi let's go tum school ke liye late ho rahe ho

( adi let's go you are getting late for school)

He said while adi hugs ishita tightly

I: raman if you don't mind main aapke saath chalu adi ko school chodne

( raman if you don't mind can i go with you to drop adi to school?)

She said while raman looks at her and nodded ishita picked adi in her armsand they both leaves from there with adi

On the way adi was sitting cuddling into ishita while she was caressing his har lovingly while raman was looking at them every then and now 

After sometime they reached school adi hugs ishita while she kissed his forehead 

I: bye adi beta

A: bye aunty

R: adi beta

Raman come forward to hug him but adi runs from there and went to the school while raman's eyes get moist ishita feels bad for him she put her hand on his shoulder raman wipes his tears

I: i am sorry raman meri wajeh se adi aapse naraz ho gya

( i am sorry raman adi got angry with you because of me)

She said making him look at her

R: nahi ishita tumhari galti nahi hai galti to meri hai mujhe adi pe itna gussa nahi karna chaiye tha aaj pehli baar main uss par haath uthane wala tha main bhot bura hoon main kitni bhi kossish karlu ishita main adi ko khush nahi rakh sakta am very bad ishita

( no ishita it's not your fault it was fault i shouldn't talk like this to adi i was going to slap him i am very bad ishita how much i try i can't keep him happy i am a bad father)

He said hitting his hand on the car's bonnet angrily making his hand bleed

I: raman ye kya kiya aapne

( raman what have you done?)

She hold his hand

R: aaj main apne adi pe haath uthane wala tha mujhe uski saza milne chaiye ishita ab adi mujhse nafrat karega wo mujhe chod ke chala jayega

( today i was about to slap my adi i deserve this punishment adi will hate me now he will go leaving me ishita)

He said crying while ishita nodded in no

I: raman aap kyu aisa soch rahe ho aap kyu khood ko hurt kar rahe ho kitna khoon beh raha hai

( raman what are you doing? Why are you hurting yourself?)

She said looking at him

I: raman let's go

She said and hold his hand and they went to the car raman was lost in his thoughts ishita takes out the first aid kit from box and start applying ointment on his hand putting bandage on his hand while he was just crying for hurting adi ishita looks at him

I: raman adi aapka beta hai wo aapse bhot pyar karta hai aap fikar maat karo wo zaroor samjhega aapko aur adi aapko chod ke kabhi kahi nahi jayega

( raman adi is your son he loves you a lot don't worry raman he will understand you and he will never go anywhere leaving you)

She said looking at him while he hugs her at first she was shocked but then she close her eyes and hugs him back caressing his back unknown to them someone was keeping eye on them after sometime raman broke the hug he wipes his tears and looks away feeling little awkward 

R: i am sorry ishita main wo

He said while she nodded and looks away

R: let's go you are getting late for office

He said while she nodded and they both went towards her office soon they reach outside her office

I: raman main chalti hoon aap fikar maat karna adi ka gussa jaldi khtam ho jayega

(  raman don't worry adi's anger will melt soon i am going)

She said while he nodded she went towards her office while raman also went to his office

I: adi ne jo kaha usme uski koi galti nahi thi usko maa ki zaroort hai i can understand raman puri kossish karte hai usko maa ka pyar dene ki par ek bache ki life mai maa ki kya importance hoti hai main ye ache se samjhti hoon aur shyad adi ko mujh mai uski maa dekhti ho aur mujhe bhi to adi ke saath ajeeb connection feel hota hai par shyad raman ko ye baat achi nahi lagi ki adi mujhe apni maa ki jagah dena chatha hai main jaanti hoon raman aaj bhi palak se pyar karte hai aur unke liye palak ki jagah kisi aur ko dena asan nahi hoga i can totally understand his feelings aur main bhi raman ko hurt nahi karna chathi kahi unko ye naa lage ki main adi aur unki life mai palak ki jagah lena chathi hoon main raman ko dukhi nahi dekh sakti i wish adi jaldi ye baat samjh jaye ki main uski mumma nahi ban sakti

( adi was not wrong he needs a mother i can understand raman is trying hard to give her mother's love but i can understand what is the  importance of a mother in a child's life maybe adi see his mother me and i also feel contacted towards him but i think raman doesn't like this he don't want me to take adi's mother place in his life raman still loves palak how can he give her place to anyone? I can totally understand his feelings and i don't want to hurt him i hope he doesn't get me wrong that i want to take palak's place in his and adi's life i wish adi understand this soon)   

She thought and went to her office

Other side raman was going to his office thinking about ishita and adi  

R: kya galat kaha adi ne? Usko maa ke pyar ki zaroort hai aur jitna pyar ishita usse karti hai utna koi aur nahi kar sakta par main adi ko kaise samjhau ki ishita uski mumma nahi ban sakti ishita already itna kuch seh chuki hai uske liye dobara shadi karne ka faisla asan nahi hoga uske uper uske bache ki bhi responsibility hai wo bacha jiske liye wo apne parents se bhi lad gayi uske liye bhot mushkil hoga kisi dusre admi par vishwas karna agar dusri shadi ke baad bhi uske bache ko apne papa ka pyar nahi mila to kyunki uske liye kisi par bhi trust karna easy nahi hai aur agar maine usse shadi kar bhi li to kya main usko wo pyar de paauga jo wo deserve karti hai uske dil mai ye sabhi sawal honge aur main nahi chatha ki wo adi ki wajeh se kisi bhi pressure mai aake koi faisla kare mujhe kisi bhi tarah ye baat adi ko samjhani hi hoga

( adi was not wrong he needs mother's love and no one can love him like ishita does but how should i make adi understand that ishita can not become his mother she had already gone through so much pain it was not easy for her to get married again she had responsibility of her baby the baby for whom she fight even with her parents it will be difficult for him to trust anyone what if her baby doesn't get love of father even after getting married again and i don't know i will be able to give her the love which she deserves she must be thinking all this and i don't want her to decide anything in pressure because of adi i have to make adi umderstand anyhow) 

He thought and soon he reach office

At evening

Ishita was waiting for auto or cab outside her office raman comes there to pick her ishita saw him coming she was going towards his car when a car comes and stop in front of her before she can understand anything two men comes out and they dragging her towards the car ishita gets scared seeing this

I: help

Raman saw this and gets shocked he come out of his car and run towards them but those men put ishita inside the car forcefully

R: leave her

Raman comes there and hold one of them but he pushed him away making him fall down and they drove away from there while raman got up he gets shocked seeing this and run towards his car and start following them

After half an hour the car stopped in a deserted area and they push ishita out of the car and goes from there raman stopped the car seeing this he come out of car and went towards ishita she was crying in pain holding her baby bump

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said keeping her head in his lap while ishita was crying in pain

I: raman mera bacha please raman usko bacha lo

( raman my baby please save him)

She said crying while raman nodded

R: ishita tum fikar maat karo kuch nahi hoga tumhe just relax

( ishita don't worry i will not let anything happen to you relax)

He said and picked her in his arms he takes her towards his car he make her sit inside and he himself sit on the wheels and drove away from there

Other side

The man who kidnapped ishita called someone

M: sir aapka kaam ho gya subbu sir

( subbu sir your work is done)

S: very good tumhe tumhare kaam ki kimat mil jayegi

( very good you will get pay for your work)

He said and hung the call

S: bechari ishita bhot ghmand tha naa usko ki wo apne hone wale bache ko akele paal sakti hai usko kisi ki zaroort nahi ab uska wo bacha hi nahi rahega bechari waha par dard se tadap rahi hogi koi uski help nahi karega aur uska wo bacha paida hone se pehle hi maar jayega phir dekhuga kaise mujhe akad dekhati hai

( poor ishita she was so proud that she can raise that baby alone she doesn't need anyone now her baby will die poor ishita she must be screaming in pain but no one will help her and her baby will die before coming to this world then i will see her) 

He said laughing

Other side raman was taking ishita to the hospital while she was crying in pain but on the way his car broke down raman gets frustrated seeing this

R: ishita tum fikar maat karo kuch nahi hoga main abhi dekhta hoon

( ishita don't worry i am here i will go and check)

I: raman please do something mera bacha maar jayega

( raman please do something my baby will die)

R: ishita just relax kuch nahi hoga tumhe aur tumhare bache ko trust me just calm down please

( ishita just rax nothing will happen to you and your baby trust me just calm down)

He said caressing her hair he went out of the car and start looking for some help he was asking for lift but no one was stopping finally after sometime a car stops

R: please mam mujhe aapki help chaiye

( please mam i need your help)

He said looking at the lady

L: kya hua?

( what happen?)

She hear ishita's screaming she comes out of car and went towards her

L: inki halat to bhot khrab lag rahi hai

( her condition is very bad)

R: can you please help me wo meri car khrab ho gayi aur hamara hospital jana bhot zaroori hai

( can you please help me my car broke down and we need to reach hospital soon)

L: just relax mr main ek gynecologist hoon yaha paas mai hi clinic hai aap jaldi se inko meri car mai leke chailye

( just relax mr i am a gynecologist my cilinc is here only you bring her to my car)

R: than you doctor thanks a lot

He said and picked ishita in his arms went towards her car and made ishita sit inside and he sit next to her while she put her head on his shoulder not able to bear the pain while raman was sitting holding her hand

Soon they reach the clinic and doctor takes ishita inside the ward for check up while raman was waiting autside he was really worried for her praying to god for her safety after sometime doctor comes out raman went to her

R: doctor ishita thik hai naa? Aur baby koi problem to nahi hai?

( doctor how is ishita now? And baby is there any problem?)

D: don't worry she fine aur unka bacha bhi thik hai agar unko yaha lane mai thodi der ho jaati to kuch bhi ho sakta tha but now she fine abhi behosh hai thodi der mai unko hosh aa jayega

( don't worry she is fine and her baby is also fine if you get little late bringing her here then anything could happen but now she is fine she will get conscious in some time)

She said making raman sigh in relief 

R: thank you doctor thanks a lot can i meet her please?

D: ya sure

She said and goes from there while raman went inside ishita was laying unconscious on the bed raman comes to her and sit next to her he touch her hand

R: thank god you are fine main kitna daar gya tha aaj agar tumhare bache ko kuch ho jata to pata nahi kya hota thank god tum dono thik ho

( thank god you are fine i was so scared if something happens to your baby then don't know what might happen thank god you both are fine) 

He said caressing her hair and smiles

R: i think mujhe maa ko inform kar dena chaiye ishita ke ghar wale bhi pareshan ho rahe honge

( i think i should inform mom ishita's parents also must be worried for her)

He said and went out he tried to call her mother but she was not picking his call then he tried to call his father but his phone was switched off

After sometime 

Ishita gets conscious she gets confuse seeing herself in unknown place then she recalls the incident how those goons kidnapped her and throw her on the road how she was crying in pain she got up at once

I: no mera bacha

( no my baby)

She shouted loudly raman comes there hearing her voice

R: ishita kya hua tum thik ho naa?

( ishita what happen are you fine?)

I: raman mera baby mera baby  raman main nahi jee sakti uske bina

( raman my baby i can't live without him )

She said crying while raman comes to her

R: ishita just relax dekho kuch nahi hua hai tumhare baby ko

( ishita just relax see your baby is fine)

He said while ishita looks at her baby bump she touch it to feel the baby and cries feeling relief

R: tumhara baby thik hai ishita calm down

( your baby is fine calm down)

He said caressing her cheeks while she looks at him and hugs him crying

I: main kitna daar gayi thi raman i was so scared ek pal ke liye to laga maine apne bache ko kho diya

( i was so scared raman i thought i will lost my baby today)

R: bas ishita kuch nahi hua tum aur baby dono thik hai just relax ok

( ishita you and baby both are fine just relax)

He said caressing her hair trying to console him while she just closed her eyes resting her head on his chest

R: ishita wo log koun the tum jaanti ho?

( ishita do you know those people?)

I: i don't know raman maine unko pehle kabhi nahi dekha pata nahi wo kya chathe the unho bas ne mujhe waha road pe fenk diya mujhe raman mujhe hurt nahi karna chahte the wo mere bache ko hurt karna chathe agar unko mujhe nuksan phochana hota to wo mujhe hurt karte mujhe kidnap karke amma appa se paise mangte par unho ne aisa kuch nahi kiya unka maksad sirf mere bache ko hurt karna tha ab bhot daar lag raha hai agar aaj aap nahi hote to pata nahi kya ho jata thank you raman aaj apne mere aur baby dono ki jaan bacha li

( i don't know raman i never saw them before don't know what do they want they just throw me on the road they don't want to hurt me raman they want to hurt my baby if they want to hurt me then will kidnapped me and ask for money to amma and appa but their motive was just to hurt the baby i am really scared if you were not there then don't know what will happen thanks raman you saved both of us)  

she said with teary eyes

R: it's ok ishita main kaise tum kuch hone deta? Aaj subhe main tumhe office drop karke aaya tha so i thought tum akeli kaise wapis aaogi so i come to pick you but uske pehle ye sab ho gya but I am glad tum dono safe ho aur tum bilkul fikar maat karo hum iss incident ki complaint poilce ko zaroor karege jinho ne bhi ye kiya hai unka pakda jana bhot zaroori hai

( it's ok ishita how can i let anything happen to you? Actually i dropped you to office today so i thought how will you come alone so i come to pick you but before that all this happen but glad you both are fine you just don't worry we will complain to the police about this incident)  

They were talking when doctor comes there ishra broke the hug and looks at her

D: how are you feeling now?

I: pehle se better lag raha hai thank you doctor aapne mere bache ki jaan bacha li main to bhot daar gayi thi

( i am feeling better then before thank you doctor you saved my baby i was really scared)

D: it's ok ye meri duty the waise aap apne husband ko thanks kahiye i must say he is very caring bhot pareshan the aapke liye inki kossish ki wajeh se hi aap time par hospital aa payi warna kuch bhi ho sakta tha

( it's ok it is my duty you should say thanks to your husband i must say he is very caring he was really worried for you because of him you reach hospital on time) 

She said making ishra looked at each other

R: doctor actually i

D: par abhi aapko inka ache se dhyan rakhna hai she is lucky aise accident ke baad bhi baby ko kuch nahi hua but she need care aur ek husband hi to hai jo iss halat mai apni wife ki achi se care sakta hai so be careful

( but now you have to take care of her properly she is lucky baby is safe even after this accident but she need care and only husband can take care of his wife properly in this condition so you have to be careful)

She said while raman just nodded

R: kya main ishita ko ghar le jaa sakta hoon?

( can i take her to home?)

D: aaj ki raat to inko yahi rehna hoga because she is still very weak aur abhi kuch reports aani bhi baaki hai waise bhi aapki car to khrab ho gayi hai aap iss time ghar kaise jayege it's not safe aap kal subhe inko ghar le jaa sakte ho

( she have to stay here for tonight because she is still weak and her reports will come in morning and how will you take her home your car broke down it's not safe to go at this time you can take her to home morning)  

R: thanks doctor

D: aur haa aapko yaha paas mai canteen hai waha khana mil jayega aur ye kuch medicines hai aap ye bhi le aao

( there is a canteen nearby you can get food from there and also bring this medicines)

She said giving him prescription  

R: ok doctor thank you

He said while doctor leaves from there raman looks at ishita

R: i am sorry ishita doctor ne shyad galat samjh liya aur maine unko iss liye nahi batya kyuki agar main unko bolta to wo tumhare husband je baare mai puchti aur phir tum uske baare mai soch ke pareshan ho jaati sorry if i

( i am sorry ishita i didn't tell the truth to the doctor because if i tell her she will ask about your husband and i know you will be get tensed thinking about him again sorry if i)    

He said while ishita smiles

I: it's ok raman mujhe bura nahi laga in fact should thanks you aap mere baare mai itna sochte ho

( it's ok raman i didn't feel bad and i should say thanks to you as you think about me so much ) 

R: it's ok ishita

I: raman aap please ghar chale jao adi aapke bina kaise rahega?

( raman you please go home how will adi live without you?)

R: ishita kya keh rahe ho main how can i leave you alone? Tum fikar maat karo main maa ko inform kar duga she will handle adi

( ishita what are you saying? How can i leave you alone? Don't worry i will inform mom she will handle adi)

I: raman actually mere phone ki battery dead ho gayi amma appa pareshan ho rahe honge

( raman actually my phone is dead amma appa must be worried for me)

R: don't worry main maa se keh duga wo tumhare amma appa ko bhi inform kar degi

( don't worry i will inform mom she will inform your amma appa)

I: nahi raman aap please unko batna ki hum hospital mai hai amma appa pareshan ho jayege aur itni raat ko wo akele yaha kaise aayege? Aap kuch aur bata dena

( no raman please don't tell them that i am in hospital amma appa will get worried how will they come at this time?) 

R: don't worry i will handle everything

He said and went out to call her mother he called her and informed her that he and ishita will not return home tonight as they are out of station to attend a conference and told her to take care of adi and also told her to inform ishita's parents same

After sometime raman comes in room taking her medicines and food for both of them ishita was laying on bed closing her eyes

R: ishita

She open her eyes and looks at him

R: ye tumhari medicines aur hum dono ke liye khana waha zada kuch to nahi tha iss liye mai ye curd and rice leke aaya hoon aur haa maine maa ko keh diya hai ki aaj main ek important conference attend karne ke liye out of station jaa raha hoon and tum bhi wahi mere saath jaa rahi ho apni company ki taraf se so don't worry maa thumare amma appa ko inform kar dengi  

( this is your medicines and here is our food there is not much items there so i bring this curd rice for us and yes i had inform mom that i am going out of station to attend a important conference and you are also going there from  your company so don't worry she will inform same to your parents) 

He said and helps her to sit down properly

I: thanks raman aap mere liye itna kuch kar rahe ho

( thanks raman you are doing so much for me)

R: oh come on ishita hum friends hai naa to tumhe baar baar mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai

( oh come on ishita we are friends right you don't need to say thanks again and again)

He said while ishita smiles a little and nodded and they both start having the food silently after having food raman gave her medicines and doctor comes to examine ishita after doctor went ishra were sitting talking randomly

I: ouch

Ishita put her hand on her baby bump raman looks at her

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa?

( what happen ishita are you fine?)

He asked worriedly while ishita nodded

I: raman baby ne kick kiya aaj kitni der baad maine baby ki kick ko feel kiya

( raman baby kicked today after so long i feek his kick)

She said happily

R: really? Bhot achi feeling hoti hai naa ye i remmber jab adi ne first time kick kiya tha i was so excited

( really? It was a beautiful feeling right? I remmber when adi kicked for first time i was so excited)

He said while she smiles

I: it's beautiful feeling raman i am so happy baby bilkul thik hai warna mai to daar hi gayi thi thank you baby

( it's beautiful feeling ramam i am so happy baby is fine otherwise i was so scared thank you baby)

She said caressing her baby bump

R: ishita if you don't mind can i?

He said with hesitation while ishita looks at him and nodded

I: sure

She said while he touch her baby bump to feel the baby while the baby kicked again raman gets happy feeling the kick while ishita also smiles a tear fall from raman's eyes he wipes it and they both smiles looking at each other and share brief eye lock raman broke the eye lock and looked away

R: thank you ishita ye feeling sach mai bhot achi hai mujhe to adi ka time yaad aa gya thank you tumne mujhe iss feeling phir se feel karne di

( thank you ishita it is really nice feeling it recall me of adi's time thank you for letting expecting this feeling again)

He said while she smiles looking at him

R: ishita abhi tum so jao you need rest main yaha couch pe so jaauga agar tumhe zaroort hui to mujhe utha dena

(ishita you sleep now you need rest i will sleep on couch if you need anything you can wake me up)

He said while she smiles and nodded he helps her to lay down on the bed properly after it he went and sit on the couch ishita smiles looking at him and closed her eyes and soon she fall asleep while raman also fall asleep on the couch in sitting position

P.s: that's it for now it's my request to all the silent readers of this story please guys do response will wait for your reviews 😊 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Both were thinking of each other’s happiness and not of their own❤️❤️

They care for each other so much 💘💘

Adi’s reaction was natural . He sees a mother in ishita and raman’s anger was something new and rare to him🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Loved how ishita consoled both of them🥰

Subbu😤😤😤😤

Thank god raman saved her💕😍

Loved their beautiful moments ❣️❣️❣️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely update dear 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Part 4

Fabulous update 

Loved ishraadi moments 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Edited by viena_dubal - 3 years ago
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Part 5 

Awesome update 

Disgusting subbu 

Raman saved Ishita 

Loved it 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update Subbu is really disgusting please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Part 4

Fabulous update 

Loved ishraadi moments 

Loved it 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon