Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Gooh update 

Looks like both mothers are going to be play role of matchmakers for ishra.

Continue soon.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita was so upset but raman gave her the courage to fight❤️👍🏻

Loved the flashback ❣️

She was happy thinking at least someone is there who doesn’t judge a book by its cover❤️❤️

Subbu is disgusting 😤😤

Appa is also blaming ishita 🙄🙄😡😡

Loved how raman stood up for her💪🏻💖

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Hii guys i am here with one of my ongoing story on wattpad many of you may have reading it on wattpad also now i am updating it here also as some of my readers requested me to post this story here also so here it goes 

prologue

A small boy was playing in the park with his friends suddenly he fall down while running and start crying while his friends start laughing in him

B: Adi tu hamesha buddhu rahega bhaag bhi nahi sakta dekha gir gya aur kaise ladkiyon ki tarah ro raha hai

He said making fun of adi while all kids start laughing on him while adi started crying

A: mumma

He was crying when a lady comes there and she went towards adi

L: adi what happen? Aap thik ho naa bacha zada chot to nahi aayi

She said picking him in his arms while he hugs her crying while all his friends runs from there

L: adi beta bas kuch nahi hua aap to brave boy ho naa stop crying kisi ne mara kya aapko?

She said while adi nodded

A: main gir gya sab mujh pe haas rahe the mujhe buddhu bol rahe the

L: to bolne do unko aap buddhu nahi ho ok you are so strong dekho you are papa's brave boy naa aur jo brave boys hote hai wo aise nahi rote abhi hum jaake papa ko bolnge aur wo aapke friends ko daantge ok

She said wiping his tears while adi nodded ishita smiles and picks him in his arms she sits on bench making adi sit in her lap

I: dikhao aapko zada chot to nahi aayi

A: yaha pe dard ho raha hai

He said with teary eyes pointing towards his forehead while ishita kiss his forehead

I: bas kuch nahi hua choti si hi chot hai abhi ghar jaake main aapko dawa laga dugi ok

I: aapke papa pata nahi kaha hai?

She was looking around when adi pointed towards someone and got up and run towards him

A: papa

M: adi beta kya hua aap ro kyu rahe ho?

He said looking at his father and hugs him

M: adi kya hua aap thik ho naa? Am sorry bacha mujhe aapko akela nahi chodna chaiye tha

He said kissing his forehead

M: ishita kya hua tha adi ro kyu raha hai?

I: relax raman kuch nahi hua bas kehlte hue gir gya aur bache iska mazak uda rahe the but don't worry he is fine

R: adi aapko chot to nahi aayi naa

Adi nodded and hugs raman

R: ye ser pe chot zada dard to nahi ho raha

A: adi bhot strong boy hai papa aap fikar maat karo main thik hoon choti si chot hai

He said while raman smiles and kissed his cheeks while ishita smiled looking at them

R: thanks ishita tum nahi hoti to adi yaha rota rehta wo actually mujhe ek urgent phone call attend kar raha tha mujhe pata hi nahi chala adi kab kehlte hue yaha aa gya

I: come on raman aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki koi zaroort nahi hai adi k saath mera bhi to koi rishta hai

She said making raman smile

R: waise iss whakt tum yaha kya kar rahi thi?

I: haa wo thoda sa uneasy feel ho raha tha so doctor ne suggest kiya tha ki walk pe jaau iss liye yaha aa gayi walk ke liye

R: it's very good for your health

He said while ishita smiles

R: adi abhi hum ghar chale dadi wait kar rahi hongi naa pata hai aaj dadi ne aapke liye aapka favorite halwa banya hai to chale ghar?

He said while adi smiles and nodded

A: ishita aunty aap bhi hamare saath chalo naa

He said looking at ishita

I: nahi adi beta aap jao apne papa ke saath

R: ishita adi thik keh raha hai tum bhi chalo hamare saath waise bhi andhera hone wala hai humko ek hi apartment mai to jana hai so come

I: but raman

R: ishita please hum neighbours hone ke saath friends bhi hai tumhe mere saath itna formal hone ki zaroort nahi hai aur aisi halat mai main tumhe yaha akele nahi chod sakta so come on mere liye nahi sahi to adi ke liye

He said while ishita nodded she got up slowly holding her baby bump while raman hold her hand for support

R: aaram se

He said while ishita looked at him

I: thanks

She said looking at him smiling raman picks adi in his arms they went they leaves from there

After sometime they reach their apartment they live in same apartment at same floor both were going to their respective house when adi went towards ishita

A: Good night ishita aunty

I: Good night adi beta

She said kissed his forehead while adi kissed her cheeks and run towards his home while ishita smiles looking at him

I: raman aap ek baar adi ki chot pe cream laga dena choti si chot hai par usko dard ho raha hoga

R: thank you ishita

I: thanks kiss liye?

R: tum adi ko jiss tarah handle karti ho usko itna pyar karti ho hamesha uska dhyan rakhti ho uske liye agar mere baad wo kisi pe trust karta hai kisi se attached hai to wo tum ho

I: raman please tumhe mujhe thanks kehen ki zaroort nahi hai adi hai hi itna pyara kisi ko bhi usse pyar ho jaye aur waise bhi bacho ko sirf pyar ki zaroort hai hum jitna pyar denge jitni unki care karnge utna bacho ko samjh payenge aur unke close ho payenge

She said smiling

R: you are right ishita i am sure tum bhot achi maa banogi

He said while ishita smiled meekly

I: main chalti hoon aap bhi adi ke paas jaao bye

R: bye

He said smiling while ishita went towards her house raman looked at her and he also went to his house

P.s: so guys please do share your reviews will update first part soon .

good

Ishraruadpi thumbnail

Part=1

Adi was running around the house while her grandmother was trying to feed him food

A: dadi mujhe nahi khaana ye  mujhe bhook nahi hai

( dadi i don't want to eat this i am not hungry)

T: adi puttar zid naa kar dekh teri favourite sabji banayi hai bhindi

( adi don't be stubborn see i made your favorite bhindi)

A: nahi dadi mujhe nahi khaana mujhe pizza khaana hai main khaana nahi khaauga

( no dadi i don't want to eat this i wamt to eat pizza)

T: adi puttar meri baat to sun

( adi please listen to me)

Mr bhalla: toshi ji aap kyu tension le rahe ho kha lega raman aata hi hoga wo iska khilega

( toshi ji why are you taking tension ? Don't worry raman is coming he will make him eat)

He was saying when raman comes there

R: adi ye kya ho raha hai kyu dadi ko pareshan kar rahe ho?

( adi what is this why are you troubling your grand mother?)

He said looking at adi while he comes towards him running and hugs him

A: papa mujhe nahi khaana mujhe sirf pizza khaana hai

( papa i don't want to eat food i want to eat pizza)

T: adi puttar abhi tu ye khaana kha le kal mai tere liye pizza banaugi

( adi puttar have this food now tomorrow i will make pizza for you )

A: nahi dadi mujhe abhi pizza khaana hai papa chalo naa mujhe pizza khaana hai

( no dadi i want to eat pizza right now papa let's go naa i want to eat pizza)

He said looking at raman while he picks adi in his arms

R: haa hum kal pakka aapka favourite pizza khaane jaynge par bacha abhi aap ye khaana khao agar aap khaana nahi khaoge to strong kaise hoge? aapko strong boy banna hai naa so papa ki baat maano aur ye khaana khao i promise you kal hum aapke favourite resturant jaynge phir aap jo kahoge papa aapko wahi khilange ok 

( yes tomorrow we will definitely go to eat your favourite pizza but for now have this food adi if you will not eat this food then how will you get strong?you want to be strong boy naa so listen to me and have this food i promise you tomorrow we will go to your favourite restaurant then you can eat whatever you want ok) 

He said while adi smiles and nodded raman kissed his cheeks

R: that's like a good boy chalo abhi pehle hum milke ye khaana khate hai dadi ne kitne pyar se banya hai naa aapke liye aur agar aapne khaana nahi khaya to dadi ko bura lagega naa

( that's like a good boy come now we will have dinner together dadi made this with so much love  and if you will not eat this then she will feel bad)

A: ok papa main khaana khauga

( ok papa i will eat this food)

R: very good to chalo aaj papa aur adi milke dinner karnge papa khood adi ko apne haatho de khilange

( very good come on today we will eat dinner together and papa will feed you)

He said and sit on the chair and make adi sit in his lap while toshi ji serve them food

R: maa papa abhi aap jaake rest karo main adi ko khaana khila duga

( mom dad you just go and take rest i will feed adi)

T: thik hai puttar agar kisi chiz ki zaroort hui to bol dena

( ok puttar if you need anything then you can tell me)

R: ji maa

( ok maa)

He said smiling while mr bhalla and toshi ji went to their room while raman start feeding adi

A: papa aap bhi khao naa

( papa you also eat naa)

He said feeding raman making him smile

A: papa kal sunday hai kal aap sara din mere saath rahoge naa?

( papa tomorrow is sunday will you    spend all day with me?)

R: haa bacha kal papa aapke saath rahnge aur hum bhar ghumne jaynge khoob enjoy karnge

( yes baby tomorrow papa will stay with you we will go out and will enjoy a lot) 

He said making adi happy he hugs raman happily

A: thank you papa i love you

R: i love you too my baby

He said kissing his cheeks after feeding food to adi raman takes him to the room and make him sleep

Next morning

Adi wake up and start looking for raman

He got up from bed and went downstairs

T: adi puttar tu uath gaya 

Toshi ji comes towards him seeing him coming

A: dadi papa kaha hai?

( dadi where is papa?)

T: beta wo tumhare papa ko naa office mai zaroori kaam aa gya tha tu fikar maat kar tere papa aa jaynge jaldi chalo tab tak main aapko tyar kar deti hoon

( your father went to office for some urgent work don't worry he will be back soon till then i will make you ready come)

A: no dadi papa ne mujhse promise kiya tha wo sara din aaj mere saath rahnge hum ghumne jaynge papa ne mujhse jhoot bola

( no dadi papa promised me that he will spend all day with me and we will go out papa lied to me)

He said while toshi ji smiles

T: haa puttar tu apne papa ke saath yaha marzi jana wo apna kaam khtam karke aa jaynge tab tak dadi tumko ready kar deti hai

( yes puttar you can go anywhere you want with your father after he come back till then i will make you ready)

A: no dadi adi ko sirf papa ready karnge jab tak papa nahi aaynge main change nahi Karunga aur naa hi khaana khauga

( no dadi only papa will make me raedy i will not change till he come and i will not eat anything till he come)

He said runs from there toshi ji tries to stop him but he didn't listen to her

After sometime

Ishita was going towards her house when she saw adi sitting outside on the bench she went towards him and sit near him

I: kya baat hai adi? Aap yaha akele kya kar rahe ho

( what happen adi? What are you doing here alone?)

She said looking at him while adi was sitting making sad face

I: oh mujhe lagta hai aaj adi apne papa se gussa hai papa ne phir se apna promise tod diya?

( oh i think adi is angry with his father it's mean papa break his promise again?)

A: papa ne promise kiya tha aaj ka din wo mere saath rahnge hum bahar jaynge khoob enjoy karnge par papa ne apna promise tod diya ab main papa se baat nahi karunga

( papa promised me that today we will stay together we will go out and will enjoy a lot but papa break his promise now i will not talk to him) 

He said sadly while ishita smiles looking at him

I: adi bacha aisa nahi bolte aap jaante ho naa papa aapse kitna love karte hai aur phir papa itna kaam kyu karte hai? taaki aapki har wish puri kar sake papa ko kaam tha issi liye gaye naa aap fikar maat karo papa aa jaynge

( adi don't say so you know that papa loves you so much and why did he work so much? Just to fulfill all your wishes papa must have some urgent work that's why he went to the office you just don't worry he will be back soon) 

She said looking at him smiling while adi was still sad

I: papa nahi hai to kya hua aaj aap mere saath time spend karo hum dono aaj ek saath khoob masti karnge ok

( so what your papa is not here today you can spend time with me today we will enjoy a lot together)

She said making adi looked at him

I: kya hua aapko mere saath time spend nahi karna? Aap to mujhse love hi nahi karte koi baat nahi main chali jaati hoon

( what happen you don't want to spend tome with me? You don't love me right it's ok i am going)

She said looking at him while adi hugs her

A: nahi aap kahi maat jao aaj adi aapke saath rahega aap bhot achi ho ishita aunty i love you

( please don't go anywhere today i will stay with you you are very nice ishita aunty i love you)

He said while ishita smiles and kissed his cheeks

I:  i love you too chalo abhi chale aaj main aapke liye aapka favourite breakfast banaugi

( i love you too now come i will make your favourite breakfast for you)

She said while adi smiles and nodded while ishita takes him to her house she made his favourite food and feed him then she helps him to do his homework after it she watches his favourite cartoon moive with him after it she start playing with him

After sometime raman comes home

R: maa adi kaha hai? am sure bhot naraz hoga aaj achank se kaam pad gya warna main apna promise kabhi nahi todta kaha hai adi?

( maa where is adi? Am sure he must be very angry with me i went to office for urgent work otherwise i will never break my promise where is adi?)

T: puttar adi to ishita ke ghar hai subhe se wahi hai ishita ne usko sambhal liya warna aaj wo sara din udas betha rehta hai

( puttar adi is with ishita he is there with her from morning she handled him very well )

R: thank god maa main abhi adi ko leke aata hoon

( thank god maa i am going to bring adi)

He said and went to ishita's house he rings the bell but she didn't open the door so he went inside as the door was open he went inside and saw adi playing with ishita adi was running while ishita was running behind her trying to catch him raman smiles looking at them and went towards them

R: adi

Ishita turns and looked at him listing his voice but in this process her leg got stuck in table she was about to fall raman run towards her and hold her on time

R: ishita kya kar rahi ho aram se

( ishita what are you doing? Please be careful)

Ishita looked at him

I: thank you so much raman aapne mujhe girne se bacha liya

( thank you so much raman you save me)

She said while raman smiles

R: it's ok waise thanks to mujhe tumhe kehna chaiye maa ne batya aaj tumne adi ko kaise handle kiya mujhe urgent meeting pe jana pada iss wajeh se apna promise pura nahi kar paya i know bhot gussa hoga adi

( it's ok i should be thankful to you maa told me how you handle adi i went for a urgent meeting that's why i couldn't fulfill my promise i know adi must be very angry with me) 

I: haa ab galti ki hai to gussa to sehna hi padega

( yes you did mistake sonow you have to bear this)

She said making him smile

R: par wo hai kaha?

( but where is he?)

He said looking for adi

I: abhi to jahi tha kaha gya?

( he is here only where did he went?)

R: adi beta kaha ho? Dekho papa aa gaye

( adi where are you? See papa is here)

He said calling him while ishita looked at signal towards couch raman looked there and saw adi sitting behind the couch

He went towards her and saw him sitting making angry pout raman smiles looking at him

R: oh to adi aap yaha chup ke bethe ho aur papa aapko dhoondh rahe hai

( oh so adi you are hiding here and i am finding you everywhere)

He said while adi looked at him

R: adi beta sorry naa papa ko urgent kaam aa gya tha warna main kabhi aapko chod ke nahi jaata sorry

( adi beta sorry papa have to go for urgent work otherwise i will never go leaving you am sorry)

He said holding his ears

A: no papa aap hamesha apna promise tod dete ho mujhe aapse baat nahi karni aap jao yaha se

( no papa you always break your promise i don't want to talk to you please go from here)

R: adi beta sorry naa papa se galti ho gayi chalo abhi papa adi ko picture dekhne ke le jaynge phir hum park mai jaynge bhot maza aayega come on

( adi beta sorry it was my mistake now papa will take adi for picture then we will go in the park we will enjoy a lot come on)

A: nahi mujhe kahi nahi jaana

( no i don't want to go anywhere)

He said while ishra looked at each other

R: thik hai agar aap nahi jaaoge to papa bhi yahi aapke saath bethe rahenge

( ok if you will not come with me then i will also sit here with you)

He said sitting next to him

R: ab jab tak papa se baat nahi karoge papa bhi kahi nahi jaynge

( now i will not go from here till you talk with me)

He said looking at adi

A: papa mujhe nahi baat karni aapse aap hamesha apna promise todte ho mere sabhi friends apne mumma papa ke saath bahar ghumne jaate hai par aap mujhe kahi nahi leke jaate aap mujhe mumma bhi lake nahi dete sabki mumma hai meri mumma kyu nahi hai? Agar mumma hoti to wo adi ko kitna pyar karti jaise sabki mumma karti hai mujhe aapse baat nahi karni papa aap jao

( papa i don't want to talk with you you always break your promise my all friends go out with their mom and dad but you never take me anywhere you are not even giving me my mother all my friends have mother why my mother is not with me? If my mother is there with me she will love me so much like all mothers do i don't want to talk with you papa please go)

He said looking at him while raman's face fall listing this

I: adi beta aisa nahi kehte

( adi don't say so)

R: mujhe ek urgent call karni hai main abhi aata hoon

( i have to make urgent call i just come)

He said and leaves from there before ishita can stop him she looked at adi and sits near him

I: adi aapke papa aapse kitna love karte hai i know adi aap apni mumma ko miss karte ho par dekho aapke papa aapko papa aur mumma dono ka love dene ki kossish karte hai naa

( adi your dad loves you so much i know adi you miss your mom very much but see your papa always tries to give you love of both mom and dad)

She said making adi looked at her

I: aap mujhe batao aapke papa ne kabhi aapko mumma ki kami mehsoos hone di? Jab aap bimar hote ho aapka dhyan rakhte hai aapko school ke liye ready karte hai aapko daily park mai leke jaate hai aapko homework karate hai aapke saath kehlte bhi hai Aapki har wish wo puri karte hai naa aapke papa?

( you tell me did your dad ever make you feel that your mom is not there with you he always give you love of mom whenever you fall ill he take care of you he made you ready for school he takes you to park daily he helps you to do your homework he play with you he always fulfill all your wishes right?)

I: so aap kyu aisa bol rahe the apne papa se? Unko kitna bura laga naa aur kya hua agar aapki mumma nahi hai to aapke papa aapse itna love karte hai jitna aapki mumma bhi nahi kar paati adi beta duniya mai aise bhot se bache hote hai jinke paas mumma ya papa nahi hote kayi bacho ke paas to dono parents nahi hote but aap to lucky ho aapke paas papa hai jo aapko itna pyar karte hai and i know aap bhi apna papa se bhot pyar karte ho

( so why did you said all this to him?he feel so bad so what you don't have your mother your dad loves you so much that even you mom couldn't give you that adi there many kids in the world who don't have their mother and father some kids don't have both mom and dad but you are lucky you have your father with you who loves you so much i know you also loves him a lot)

I: aap papa se pyar karte ho naa so aapko apne papa ko aise hurt nahi karna chaiye unko kitna bura laga hoga naa now go and hug him aap unko pyar se hug karoge naa wo sab bhool jaynge go beta

( you love your dad right so you shouldn't hurt him like this he feel so bad now go and hug him he will forget everything when you will hug him with love) 

She said looking at him while adi hugs her

A: ok ishita aunty main abhi papa ko sorry bol duga

( ok ishita aunty i will say sorry to papa)

He said making ishita smile he runs from there while ishita also goes behind him

Raman was sitting on the bench outside adi comes towards him and hold his ears

A: i am sorry papa

Raman wipes his tears and looks at him

Adi comes to him and hugs him

A: papa am sorry maine aapko hurt kiya naa i am sorry papa main jaanta hoon aap mujhse bhot love karte ho mere mumma papa sab aap hi ho you are the best papa and i love you so much

( papa am sorry i hurt you i am sorry papa i know you love me so much you are my both mom and dad you are the best dad i love you so much)

He said making him smile

A: papa please adi ko maaf kardo main kabhi aapko hurt nahi karuga aur aapse gussa bhi nahi hounga promise

( papa please forgive adi i will never hurt you and will never get angry with you promise)

He said and hugs raman while he smiles and kiss his forehead and hugs him tightly

R: papa kabhi apne adi se gussa nahi ho sakte

( papa can never be angry with his adi)

A: papa aap kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaoge naa jaise mumma chali gayi

( papa you will never leave me naa like mumma did?)

R: no beta papa kabhi aapko chod ke kahi nahi jaynge aap to papa ki jaan ho papa aapko chod ke kabhi nahi jaa sakte

( no baby papa will never go leaving you alone you are my life adi papa can never go anywhere leaving you)

He said kissing his cheeks

A: i love you papa

R: i love you too my baby

He said pecking his hair while adi hugs him happily while ishita was looking at them smiling

R: abhi aap jaldi se ready hoke aao hum dono aaj aapke favourite restaurant jaynge dinner ke liye aapko pizza khana tha naa jaldi se jaake dadi ko bol do ki hum dono bhar jaa rahe hai ok

( now you go and get ready today we will go to your favourite restaurant you want to eat pizza naa? So go and told dadi that we both are going out ok)

He said while adi smiles and nodded

A: main abhi dadi ko bolke aata hoon

( i am going to tell dadi)

He said and runs from there while raman smiles looking at him ishita was also going to her home but raman hold her hand she looks at him

R: ishita thank you

He said while ishita looks at him confused

R: i know adi ko tumne hi samjhya hai

( i know you made adi understand )

I: raman aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki koi zaroort nahi hai maine wahi kiya jo sahi tha you are best father aur ye baat sab jaante hai adi abhi chota hai iss liye usko itni samjah nahi hai par wo aapse bhot pyar karta hai

( raman you don't need to say thanks to me i did what is right you are best father and everyone knows that adi is very small to understand anything but he loves you a lot)

R: i know ishita but shyad adi ne thik hi kaha jitni bhi kossish karlu main kabhi adi ko maa ka pyar nahi de sakta you know what ishita jab abhi adi mujhe apni maa ke baare mai puchta hai to mujhe samajh nahi aata usko kya kahu kaise kahu usko uski maa usko janam dete hi maar gayi usko mujhe hamesha ke liye chod ke chali gayi aur main usko bacha nahi paya maine adi ko bachpan se maa ke pyar ke liye tarste hue dekha hai par main itna majboor feel karta hoon ki chathe hue bhi mai uski maa ki kami puri nahi kar sakta

( i know ishita but i think adi is right no matter how much i try i can never give him love of his mother whenever  adi ask me about his mother i couldn't understand what to say i don't know how to tell him that his mother dies after giving him birth and went leaving us both and i couldn't even save her i saw my adi craving for mother's love i can never become his mother how much i try)

He said while his eyes filled with tears

I: raman aap aisa kyu keh rahe ho? Aapne jitna pyar adi ko diya utna pyar to shyad uski maa bhi usko nahi de paati i know raman adi ki maa ki kami puri karna mushkil hai par aapne hamesha usko maa aur papa dono ka pyar diya hai aur aapki feelings mai ache se samjh sakti hoon ek bache ko akele palna kitna mushkil hota hai main ache se samjhthi hoon aap mujhe hi dekh lo mera bacha to abhi iss duniya mai aaya bhi nahi aur mujhe kitna kuch bardash karna pad raha hai har roz duniya ke taane sunne padte hai apne bache ko janam dene ke liye mujhe duniya se ladna par raha hai kyunki duniya walo ko lagta hai ek aurat kabhi akele apne aapko aur apne bache ko nahi sambhal sakti kitna kuch sehna pad raha hai iss bache ko duniya mai laane ke liye

( raman why are you saying this? The love you gave to adi i don't think even her mother would have give her i know it's difficult for you to become mother of adi but you you always gave him love of a father and mother and i can understand your feelings very well it is so difficult to raise a kid alone i can understand that just look at me my baby didn't even come to the world yet but am tolerating everything everyday i have to to listen all the taunts of the people i am fighting with the world to give birth to my baby because people think i can not handle responsibility of my baby alone i am tolerating everything to bring this baby to the world)

She said and wipes her tears

I: mujhe to pata bhi nahi ki main kabhi apne bache ko papa ka pyar de bhi paaugi ya nahi usko kabhi achi life de bhi paaugi ya nahi

( i didn't even now i will be able to give the love of father to my baby ao not)

R: hamari kismat ek jaisi hai naa ek taraf main apne bete ki zindagi mai uski maa ki kami puri karne ki kossish kar raha hoon aur dusri taraf tum apne hone wale bache ko ek achi life dene ke liye itna kuch bardash kar rahi ho

( our fate is same one side i am trying to become mother for my son and other side you are tolerating all this to give a good life tou your baby)

He said making her look at him

R: mere paas to koi option nahi hai par tumhare paas to option hai tum apne husband ke paas wapis kyu nahi chali jaati i am sure he will accept you usko apni galti ka ehssas bhi ho gya hoga agar tum aaj bhi usko pyar karti ho to tum usko ek dusra chance deke dekh lo)

( i don't have any option but you have the option why don't you go back to your husband? I am sure he will accept you he must have realised his mistake by now if you still love him then you should give him a another chance)

I: kabhi nahi raman aise insan ke paas main kabhi nahi jaaugi jisne meri life khrab kardi mere aur mere bache ko apni life se bhar fek diya i just hate that man nafrat karti hoon main uss insan se aur mujhe apne bache ko palne ke liye kisi ki sahare ki zaroort nahi hai

( never raman i will never go to that person who spoiled my life who throw me and my baby out of his life i just hate that person and i don't need anyone's support to raise my baby)

She said and was going from there but raman stops her

R: i am sorry ishita main tumhe hurt nahi karna chatha tha please don't get me wrong

( i am sorry ishita i don't want to hurt you please don't get me wrong)

I: it's ok raman mujhe aapki baat ka bura nahi laga in fact i am thankful to you aaj agar aap nahi hote to shyad main aur mera baby bhi nahi hote aapne meri help nahi ki hoti to ye sab possible nahi hota mere ghar walo ne bhi mera saath chod diya tha mere faisle ke baad agar aap mujhe himmat nahi dete to mere liye ye kabhi possible nahi hota

( it's ok raman i didn't feel bad for what you said in fact i am thankful to you if you are not there with me then me and my baby were also not here today if you was not there for me to help me then it wouldn't be possible for me even my family left my side after my decision if that time you didn't give me strength then it wouldn't be possible for me) 

R: come on ishita maine kitni baar kaha hai tumhe mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai tum meri friend ho maine bas apni dosti nibhyi hai

( come on ishita i have told you so many times you don't need to say thanks to me you are my friend )

He said making her smile they were talking when adi comes there running

A: papa chalo maine dadi ko keh diya

( papa let's go i had told dadi)

R: ok adi chalo

A: ishita aunty aap bhi chalo naa hamare saath

( ishita aunty you also come with us please)

He said looking at ishita

I: nahi beta aap jao apne papa ke saath

( no adi you just go with your father)

A: ishita aunty please chalo naa papa bolo naa aunty ko

( ishita anuty please you also come with us papa please tell her to come with us)

R: haa ishita adi thik keh raha hai please come

( yes ishita adi is right please come)

I: but raman

R: ishita please come naa

A: ishita aunty chalo please please

Ishita smiles and nodded

I: main abhi do minute mai aati hoon

( ok i will come in just two minutes)

She said making adi happy after sometime ishradi went out together they went to watch movie after it they had dinner in restaurant adi was really happy spending time with ishra after sometime they come back adi fall sleep in ishita's arms as he gets tired

R: thank you ishita aaj tumhari wajeh se adi ko itne din baad maime itna khush dekha

( thank you ishita because of you i saw my adi so happy after so many days)

I: come on raman maine kuch nahi kiya adi iss liye khush tha kyunki aapne uske saath time spend kiya raman adi sach mai aapse bhot pyar karta hai bas usko aapke thode time ki zaroort hai aapko uske saath aise hi thoda time spend karna chaiye usko bhi acha lagega aur aapko bhi

( come on raman i had not done anything adi was happy because you spend sometime with him raman adi really loves you a lot he just need your time you should spend sometime with him more often he will feel good and you will also feel good)

She said making him smile

R: you are right

He said and takes adi from her he pecked his forehead while ishita smiles looking at them

R: tum bhi bhot thak gayi hogi naa subhe se adi ne bhot pareshan kiya hoga ab tum bhi jaake rest karo

( you must be very tiered adi must have troubled you a lot now you also go and take rest)

I: adi ke saath to main kabhi nahi thakti in fact aaj adi ki wajeh se mera din bhi acha beet gya amma appa bhi ghar pe nahi the main akeli bore ho jaati maine adi ke saath sach mai bhot enjoy kiya

( i never feel tiered with adi in fact because of adi today my day was very good amma appa was not there really i enjoyed a lot with adi)

R: ishita tum ghar pe akeli ho but how will you manage ? i mean

( ishita you are alone in home but how will you manage i mean)

I: raman isme kounsi nayi baat hai? Mujhe to adat hai akele rehne ki ab zindagi bhar to koi nahi hoga mere saath anyways amma appa bhi kal tak aa jayenge

( Raman what is new in this? I am used to it now and no one will be there with me for whole life anyways amma appa will be back till tomorrow)

She said and smiles

R: i know ishita you are very strong but agar koi bhi problem hui ya kisi bhi chiz ki zaroort hui you can call me anytime

( i know ishita you are very strong but if there is any problem or you need anything you can call me anytime)

He said making her smile

I: ya sure thank you

She looks at adi and kissed his cheeks and smiles

I: Good night raman

She said looking at him

R: Good night and take care

He said while she smiles and nodded and both went to their respective house

P.s: please ignore the mistakes and please do share your precious feedback i will wait for it.

nice

Ishraruadpi thumbnail

Part=2

Adi was sleeping peacefully raman comes to wake him up he smiles looking at him and sit near him

R: adi beta get up school ke liye late ho rahe ho

( adi get up you are getting late for school)

He said kissing his forehead

R: get up baby

He said while adi open his eyes and looks at him

A: papa mujhe school nahi jana aaj mera pet dard ho raha hai

( papa i don't want to go school i am having pain in stomach)

He said making sad face

R: acha ji to aapka pet dard kar raha hai koi baat nahi main abhi doctor ko call karta hoon wo aake tumhe injection lagynge phir tum thik ho jaaoge

( ok so you have stomach ache don't worry i will call the doctor he will come and give you injection then you will get fine) 

He said looking at him

A: no papa aap doctor ko call maat karo itna bhi dard nahi ho raha main rest karuga to thik ho jaauga

( no papa don't call doctor the pain is not so much i will be fine by taking rest)

He said while raman smiles looking at him

R: nahi adi beta papa abhi doctor ko call karnge wo aapko injection denge aur aapka fast food khaana bilkul band kar denge no pizza no burger sirf dadi ke haathi ki kichadi dekhna phir aap jaldi se thik ho jaaoge 

( no adi papa will call the doctor he will give you the injection and also stop you to eating fast-food no pizza no burger you will eat only kichadi made by dadi then you will get fine soon) 

A: no papa main thik hoon dekho  main to mazak kar raha tha

(  no papa see i am fine i was kidding)

He said making raman smile

R: kitni nataunki karte ho tum shetan papa ko buddhu bana rahe the ache se jaanta hoon ye school naa jaane ke bhane hai now get up warna school ke liye late ho jaaoge

( you do so much drama you are making me fool i know very well it is your excuse to bunk the school now get up otherwise you will get late)

He said while adi got up

R: that's like a good boy

A: papa mujhe school nahi jana

( papa i don't want to go to school)

R: kyu beta aapko koi pareshan to nahi karta class mai?

( why did someone trouble you in the class?)

A: papa mere sabhi dost mera mazak udate hai mujhe chasmish bulate hai mujhe buddhu kehte hai

( papa my all friends make fun of me and call me chahmish and fool)

He said while raman made him sit in his lap

R: adi beta jisko jo kehna hai kehne do aap kyu effect hote ho unki baaton se koi kuch bhi khae aap jaante ho naa ki aap best ho hamesha class mai first aate ho aap hamesha good boy ki tarah behave karte ho sabhi teachers aapki kitni taarif karti hai dadi dadu aapko kitna love karte hai and papa is also proud of you pata hai kyu? Kyunki aap best ho koi kuch bhi khae aap bura maat maano bas unko ignore karo aur khoob maan laga ke padho dekhna beta ek din aap papa ki tarah successful banoge phir koi aapka mazak nahi uadeya so promise me aap kisi se jaghra nahi karoge aur naa hi kisi ki baat ka bura manaoge

( adi let them say whatever they want why are you getting effect by them? Whatever they say you that naa that you are the best you always top in your class you always behave like a good boy all teachers praises you so much dadi dadu loves you so much papa is also proud of you and you know why? because you are best so don't feel bad if someone say anything to you just ignore them and Concentrate on your studies one day you will get successful in your life like me then no will make fun of you so promise me you will not fight with anyone and will not feel bad if someone say anything to you)

A: i promise papa

He said while raman smiles and kissed his cheeks 

R: very good my baby to chalo abhi papa jaldi se aapko ready karte hai

( very good my baby come papa will make you ready)

He said while adi smiles and nodded raman makes him ready for the school he made him eat breakfast and also ready his school bag

R: now let's go warna aaj aap late ho jaaoge

He said and picks adi in his arms and takes him from there

In parking area

Adi saw ishita there he run towards her and hugs her while ishita smiles looking at him

A: Good morning ishita aunty

I: Good morning adi

She said kissing his forehead

I: to school jaa rahe ho papa ko pareshan to nahi kiya aaj?

She said while adi smiles and nodded raman looks at them

R: Good morning ishita

I: Good morning raman

R: office jaa rahi ho?

( are you going to office?)

I: haa raman par lagta hai aaj auto se hi jana hoga car ke tyre puncture ho gaye already main late hoon

( yes raman but i think i have to go by auto as my car tyre got punctured and i am already late)

R: ishita tum mere saath chalo i will drop you

I: but raman aapka office opposite direction mai hai meri wajeh se aap late ho jaaoge

R: oh come on ishita ab main tumhare liye itna to kar hi sakta hoon main thoda late ho jaauga to koi farak nahi padega waise bhi ishita iss halat mai tumhe auto mai nahi jana chaiye it's not safe please come with me i will drop you

( oh come on ishita can't i do anything for you we are friends naa come i will drop you and in this condition you should not travel in auto it's not safe please come with me i will drop you)

He said looking at her

A: haa aunty aap chalo naa

R: ishita please

I: ok

She said and smiles while they went towards his car raman open the door for her while she smiles looking at him and sit inside adi sits on back seat while raman also sits inside and they leaves from there

At first they went to adi's school to drop him

A: papa bye

R: bye beta apna dhyan rakhna

Adi looks at ishita raman picks him in his arms while adi kiss ishita's cheeks while she smiles looking at him and kissed his forehead

I: bye adi

She said smiling while raman put him down and he went inside the school while ishra were looking at him smiling

R: abhi chale?

He said looking at her while she nodded and they both leaves from there raman drops ishita to her office

I: thank you raman 

R: it's ok take care bye

He said making her smile

I: bye

Raman leaves from there after dropping her raman went to his office

At evening

Ishita was waiting for auto outside the office when raman comes there he stops the car in front of her ishita gets surprised seeing him there

R: come ishita

I: raman aap yaha

R: main janta tha tum yaha akeli auto ka wait kar rahi hogi so maine socha kyu naa tumhe pick karne aa jau main bhi ghar hi jaa raha tha come hum saath mai chalte hai

( i knew it you must be waiting for auto here so i thought to pick you i was going home come we will go together) 

He said while ishita nodded raman open the door for her while she sits inside and they leaves from there

On the way

I: thank you raman aap nahi aate to pata nahi main kab tak waha wait karti rehti

( thank you raman i have to wait for so long if you have not come on time)

R: mujhe pata tha tum waha auto ka wait kar rahi hogi so maine socha ghar to jaa hi raha hoon tumhe bhi pick kar leta hoon ab friend to itna to kar hi sakta hoon

( i knew you must be waiting for auto so i thought to come to pick you as i was going home we are friends so i can do this for you)

He said making her smile

I: raman agar mujhe aap jaisa friend nahi milta to pata nahi kya hota mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai jab mere college ka first day tha aur wo ladke mujhe pareshan kar rahe the to aapne mujhe bachya tha

( raman if i don't have a friend like you then don't know what will happen to me i still remember first day of my college when those boys were troubling me that time you save me from them) 

R: tumhe yaad hai wo?

( you still remember it?)

I: kaise bhool sakti hoon wo to mero life ke best days the

She said smiling remembering her college days

Flash back

Ishita use lived with her parents in chennai to complete her further studies she comes to delhi and took admission in one of top university of delhi in Mba she was very intelligent student it was her first day in the college 

Ishita comes in college wearing blue colour salwar suit her hair were tied in a baird and wearing specs looking smiple and innocent  she was very shy by nature she was very nervous as it was first day in the college

I: please murgan help me aaj mera first day main to kisi ko jaanti bhi nahi

( please murgan help me today is my first day and i don't know anyone here)

She said looking around seeing her some boys comes towards her

B: hello ji new admission?

Ishita looks at him and nodded

B2: kya hua aap bhot confuse lag rahi ho kya hum kuch help kare

( what happen you are looking very confused can we help you?)

He said while ishita looks at them

I: wo main mba first year ki student hoon kya aap bata sakte ho classroom kaha hai

( i am student of Mba first year can you tell me where is my classroom?)

She said while boys looked at each other and smiles

B: oh to aap yaha mba karne aayi ho welcome to our college hum aapke seniors hai koi bhi help ki zaroort ho aap humko bata sakti ho

( oh so you come here for mba welcome to our college we are your seniors if you want any help you can tell us)

He said looking at her smiling

B2: aap class dhoondh rahi ho naa wo dekho seedha jaake bilkul left mai stairs hai waha first class hai jaldi jaiye warna class miss ho jayegi

( you are looking for class go straight and turn left and go upstairs the first class there is yours go fast otherwise you will miss your class)

I: thank you

She said and goes from there while those boys looks at each other and smiles  

B: chalo chal ke dekhte hai bechari ko apni class mili ya nahi

( let's go and see she found her class or not)

He said and they all laugh and goes behind her

Ishita went towards the direction told by them as she reached there she gets shocked as it was a empty room there is no one she turns to go back when those boys comes there and block her way

B: kya hua madam class nahi mili kya?

( what happen madam? didn't you find your class room)

He said making everyone laugh

B2: lagta hai aap galat jagah pe aa gayi ye room to bhot purana koi bhi nahi aata yaha koi baat nahi galti ho jaati hai aaiye iss baar hum aapko chod aate hai

( i think you come on wrong place this room is very old and no one comes here no problem come with us we will drop you to your class)

He said laughing while ishita ignores them and was going from there but they blocked her way

B: itni jaldi bhi kya hai chali jana hum help kar dete hai kahi phir se galat jagah maat pohanch jana

( why are you in rush let hus help you otherwise you will again reach to a wrong place)

I: please mujhe jaane de jiye

( please let me go)

B2: arey aise kaise hum aapko aise nahi jaane denge aap hamare college ki nayi student ho hum aapka ache se apne style mai welcome karnge

( we can't let you go like this you are new student here so we will welcome in our style)

B3: don't worry hum yaha tumhare saath batmizi nahi karnge bas ek chota sa game kehlna hai phir tum jaa sakti ho

( don't worry we will not misbehave with you we will play a small game then you can go )

He said making ishita scared

B: arey humne tumse tumhara naam to pucha hi nahi kya naam hai tumhara?

( we didn't ask you your name what is your name?)

He said while ishita looks at him

B2: kya hua aise kyu dekh rahi ho? Tumhara naam puch rahe hai propose nahi kiya tumhe

( what happen why are you looking at us like this? We are just asking you your name i am not proposing you)

B3: aur waise bhi college ki itni sundar ladkiyon ko chod ke hum tumhe propose kyu karnge

( and here are so many beautiful girls in the college why will we propose you?)

He said looking at her while they all laugh looking at her

B: ab bolo ya phir andhi hone ke saath gungi bhi ho kya naam hai tumhara?

( now speak are you are you blind as well as dumb also? What's your name?)

He said making her scared

I: ish ishita

B2: ish ishita ye kaisa naam hua?

He said laughing while ishita's eyes filled with tears

I: please mujhe jaane di jiye

( please let me go)

She said and was going from there while they blocked her way

B: tum jaa sakti ho chali jana itni jaldi bhi kya hai?

( you can go why are you in rush?)

B2: pehle humko tumhara welcome to karne do

( first let us welcome you)

He said while ishita gets scared

B3: pehle ye chashma to hatao hum bhi to dekhe tum kaisi lagti ho

( first remove this specs let us see how do you look)

He said removing her specs everyone start laughing at her

I: leave me

She said crying and tries to run from there while he hold her duppta removing it while ishita gets shocked and she slaps him hard

B: how dare you? Tumne mujhe thapad mara

He said looking at him angerily while ishita runs pushing them away they also goes behind her ishita runs out of room looking behind she bangs with someone she gets scared and looks at the person

R: dhyan se aapko thik ho naa?)

( carefully are you fine?)

Raman said looking at her while she hide behind him

I: please please help me wo ladke mujhe pleass save me

( please please help me those boys please save me)

She said crying hiding behind him those boys gets shocked seeing raman 

B: raman

Raman looks at them and understand everything

R: ye sab kya hai suraj? Tum log kabhi apne ye cheap pranks band nahi karoge naa

( what is this suraj? You will not stop this cheap pranks naa?)

S: raman wo

R: just shut up mujhe tum logo ki koi stupid explanation nahi sunni kuch to sharam karo 4 saal se tum log fail ho rahe ho tumhe apni padahi pe dhyan chaiye aur tum sab ye harkate kar rahe ho

(Just shut up i don't want any stupid explanations have some shame you are failing for continuously four years you should concentrate on your studies leaving all this)

S: raman tu humko gyan maat de tu yaha ka teacher nahi hai class ka toper hai iska matlab ye nahi tum humko lecture doge chalo ab jao yaha se ladki ko chod ke

( raman fon't teach us you are not teacher you are the topper of the class it doesn't mean you will give us lecture now go from here leaving her) 

R: jaanta hoon main koi teacher nahi hoon par tum logo ki harkat ki complaint principal se zaroor karuga

( i know i am not a teacher but i will complaint about you to principal)

S: tu humko dhamki de raha hai jaa yaha se ladki ko chod de

( you are blackmailing us? Just go from here leaving her)

He said trying to hold ishita's hand while raman slaps him hard

R: bas bhot ho gya ab tum log jao yaha se warna abhi sare college ko yaha bula luga phir apna haal soch lena just get lost

( enough is enough just leave from here otherwise i will call whole college here so think about yourself just get lost)

He said while suraj looks at him anerily and they all leaves from there raman looks at ishita

R: don't worry aapko darne ki zaroort nahi hai wo chale gaye aap mere saath cahilye hum abhi principal se complaint karnge phir unki himmat nahi hogi aapko dobara tang karne ki

( don't worry you don't need to get scared you come with me we will go to principal and will complaint against them then they will not trouble you again) 

He said while ishita looks at him

I: thank you so much

R: it's ok

Raman looks at her while she looks down raman saw her duppta and specs on the floor he picked it and gives it to her while she looks at him and takes it

I: thanks

She said wearing her specs

R: aap chalo mere saath main aapko principal ke office le chalta hoon

( you come with me i will take you to principal's office)

He said while ishita nodded and goes behind him

Raman takes ishita to principal's office and she complaint against suraj and his friends and  principal suspended them from the college for one month giving them warning not to repeat the mistake again and also make them apologies to ishita after it ishra comes out of the office

I: thank you so much aaj aap nahi hote to pata nahi wo kya karte mere saath

( thank you so much raman if you were not there today then don't know what will they do with me)

She said looking at raman

R: it's ok maine wahi kiya jo sahi tha ab aapko darne ki zaroort nahi hai wo dobara aapko pareshan nahi karnge wo hamesha hi college mai aayi nayi ladkiyon ke saath aise batmizi karte hai kitni baar unko college se nikala gya par wo fir wapis aa jaate hai kyunki wo suraj khanna bhot bade business man ka beta hai iss liye suraj aur uske wo dost aaj tak college mai hai anyways aap chinta maat karo koi bhi problem ho aap principal sir se baat kar sakti hai

( it's ok i did what is right now you don't need to worry they will not trouble you again they always do this kind of parnks with the new girls who comes to college and they were thrown out of college many times for this but they come back again because that suraj khanna is son of a big business man that's why suraj and his friends are still in college anyways if you have any problem you can talk to principal)   

He said while she nodded

I: thank you

R: waise mera naam raman bhalla hai aur aapka?

( my name is raman bhalla and what is your name?)

I: ishita iyer

R: so ishita aapko koi bhi help chaiye ho aap mujhse keh sakti ho i know aap iss college mai nayi hai to aapko thodi problem hogi

( so ishita if you want any help you can tell me i know you are new in this college so you must have some problem) 

He said while ishita nodded

I: kya aap mujhe bata sakte ho Mba first year ki class kaha hai?

( can you tell me where is mba first year class?)

R: ya sure aaiye main aapko dikhata hoon waise main bhi yaha Mba final year ka student hoon studies complete hote hi dad ka office join kar luga

( ya sure come i will show you and i am also student of mba final year i will join my dad's office after completing my studies) 

He said looking at her

R: shyad main kuch zada hi bol raha hoon i think aapko zada baat karna passand nahi hai

( i think i am speaking a lot i think you don't like talking so much)

I: nahi wo baat nahi hai

( no it's not like that)

R: it's ok i can understand chailye aapki class bhi aa gayi

( it's ok i can understand here is your class)

He said showing her classroom

I: thank you sir

R: please mujhe sir maat kaho main bhi aapki tarah student hi hoon you can call me raman

( please don't call me sir i am also a student like you so you can call me raman)

He said making her smile

I: thank you raman

R: all the best for your best day bye

He said smiling and leaves from there while ishita was still looking at him she smiles and went inside her classroom

Flash back ends

R: ishita

Ishita come out of her thoughts listing his voice

R: kya hua kaha kho gayi? Ghar aa gya

( what happened where are you lost? We have reached home Let's go)

He said while ishita nodded

R: ishita tum chalo main car park karke aata hoon

( ishita you go i will come after parking the car)

I: ok

She said and comes out of car and went towards her house while raman went to park the car

Ishita was going towards her house when two ladies standing outside stops her

L: hello ishita beta kaisi ho?

( hello ishita gow are you?)

I: hello aunty main thik hoon aap kaisi ho?

( hello aunty i am good how are you?)

L: main bhi thik hoon

( i am also good)

L2: waise ishita tera divorce hone wala hai naa kya hua uska?

( your divorce is going to happen naa what happen to it?)

She said making ishita looked at her

I: aunty ek hafte ke baad court mai hearing hai tab divorce mil jayega

( aunty the court hearing is after one week after it i will get divorce)

L: waise ek baat kahu beta bura maat maana mujhe lagta hai tumhe ye divorce lene ka khyal chod dena chaiye ab dekh naa iss halat mai akeli kaise rahegi tu? Sari umar maa baap ke saath to nahi reh sakti naa tujhe ek baar kossish zaroor karni chaiye apne pati ke saath rishta sudharne ki

( can i say something? please don't get me wrong you should stop thinking about divorce how will you live alone in this condition? You can't live with your parents for whole life you should try once mending your relationship with your husband)   

L2: haa waise bhi ek bache ke saath koun shadi karega tujse? Tumne bhot badi galti kardi pehle abortion karva leti to ye sab kabhi hota hi nahi ab divorcee aurat akeli apne bache ko kaise paal sakti hai

( yes who will marry you with a baby? You did a huge mistake if you abort this baby before then all this won't  happen how can a divorcee lady take care of her child alone?)

She said making ishita angry

I: mujhe kya karna hai kya nahi ye mujhe aapse nahi sikhna ye bacha mera hai aur aapka koi hak nahi banta mere ya mere bache ke baare mai kuch bhi kehna ka

( i don't need your advice this is my child and you don't have any right to say anything against me and my baby)

L: dekho to kaise baat kar rahi hai hum to tumhara acha hi soch rahe the

( look how is she talking we are just thinking good for you)

L2: rehne do isse kuch bhi kehna bekar hai jo ladki apne pati ko khush nahi rakh saki apna rishta nahi bacha saki wo kya karegi? Ab kya pata iske pati ne isko kyu choda? Kya pata ye bacha iske pati ka hai bhi ya nahi zaroor iski koi galti hogi tabhi pati ne chod diya

( leave it it waste of time saying anything to her the girl who couldn't keep husband happy who couldn't save her relationship what can we can she do? Don't know why her husband leave her don't know it is husband's child or anyone else's it must be her fault that's why her husband leave her)

She said while ishita's eyes filled with tears

R: just stop it

Raman comes there and looks at ladies

R: kuch to sharam karo aap log ek aurat hoke dusri aurat ke baare mai aisi ghaitya baatien kar rahi ho pata hai aap jaise logo ki wajeh se ishita ke pati jaise admi ki himmat badti hai apni biwi ke saath batmizi karni ki itna kuch hone ke baad bhi ishita itni himmat se khood ko aur apne bache ko sambhal rahi hai par aap jaise log nahi samjh sakte agar aap uska dard nahi samjh sakte to please usko badhiye bhi maat jaake apna kaam kariye

( have some shame being woman you are saying such bad thing for a lady only because of  this kind of people the men like ishita's husband get the courage to treat their wives like this even after bearing so much trouble ishita is taking care of her baby fighting against the world but you people will never understand this of you can't understand her pain then please don't increase it go and do your work)

He said looking at the ladies while they made face and leaves from there

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He said looking at her while she wipes her tears and nodded

I: ab to adat pad gayi hai inn sabki bas main chathi hoon sab thik ho jaye main nahi chathi kal ko mere bache ko koi problem ho koi bhi usko kuch galat bole

( now i am used to it i just want everything goes well i don't want my baby to face any problem) 

R: ishita tum chinta maat karo dekhna sab thik hoga

( ishita don't worry everything will be fine) 

He said keeping his hand on hers while she looks at him and nodded
and went to her house

R: i wish ishita tumhari sari problems jaldi se solve ho jaye aur tumhe tumhari kushiyan wapis mil jaye

( i wish ishita all your problems get solve soon and you get your happiness back)

He thought and went to his house

Ishita comes home lost in thoughts her amma comes there seeing her

Amma: ishu kaha thi tum itna late kyu ho gayi?

( ishu where do you went? Why you get so late?)

I: amma aap jaanti ho naa main office gayi thi ab main bhot thak gayi hoon room mai jaa rahi hoon

( amma you know naa i went to the office i am really tired i am going to room to take rest) 

Amma: ishu mujhe tumse baat karni hai tum jaanti ho naa next week tumhara divorce ho jayega to main soch rahi thi ab tumhe apni life mai aage badhna chaiye tumhare liye hum acha sa rishta dhoodhnge bas tum ek baar dobara shadi ke liye haa kar do

( ishu i want to talk to you ishu you know you will get divorce next week so i think you should move on in your life now we will find a good boy for you ishu just agree for the marriage)

I: amma please main aapse kitni baar keh chuki hoon mujhe shadi nahi karni aap kyu nahi samjh rahi aap ache se jaanti ho koi bhi ladka mujhe mere bache ke saath accept nahi karega main apne bache ko akele paal sakti hoon

( amma please i told you so many times i don't want to get marry again why don't you understand you know very well no one will accept me with my baby i can take care of my baby alone)

Amma: ishu bas karo tum pehle hi iss bache ki wajeh se apni life barbad kar chuki ho samjhne ki kossish karo ishu tumhare future ke liye ye bhot zaroori hai tum iss bache ko hamare paas chod do main aur tumhare appa iss bache ka dhyan rakhnge tum kisi ache se ladke se dusri shadi karlo dekhna dheere dheere sab thik ho jayega tum iss bache ko bhi bhool jaaoge

( ishu stop it you had already spoiled your life because of this baby try to understand ishu it is very important for you future please ishu leave this baby with us me and your appa will take care of him you get marry to anyone else soon everything will be fine you will forget this baby also)

She said making ishita shocked 

I: amma please stop it aap chathi ho main apne bache ko chod ke apni zindagi ki nayi shuruwat karu? Sorry amma main ye nahi kar sakti main apni kushi ke liye apne bache ko nahi chod sakti mujhe apni life mai kisi ki zaroort nahi hai aur agar mujhe kisi se shadi karni bhi hogi to usko mere saath saath mere bache ko bhi accept karna hoga par main jaanti hoon aisa koi nahi hoga so please amma aap mujhe mere haal pe chod do

( amma please stop it you want me to start refresh leaving my baby sorry amma i can't do it i can't leave my baby for my happiness i don't need anyone in my life and if i get married to someone then he have to accept me with my baby but i know no one will agree to this so please amma leave me alone)

She said and went to her room

Other side

Raman comes home tired

T: raman puttar aa jaa main tere liye chai bana ke laati hoon

( come raman i will make tea for you)

R: maa adi kaha hai?

( maa where is adi?)

T: apne dadu ke saath market gya hai

( He went to market with his dadu)

R: aapne usko kyu bheja maa? Abhi maine usko homework karna chata tha

( why did you send her maa? I want to make him do his homework )

T: raman puttar tu chinta naa kar aa jayega wo aur kab tak tu akela adi ko sambhalta rahega? Sara din office aur adi tujhe apne liye to time hi nahi milta

( raman dear don't worry he will be back soon and for how long you will take care of adi alone? Whole day you remain busy in office and adi you never get time for yourself )

She said while raman smiles

R: maa aap jaanti ho naa mujhe iss kaam se kitni kushi milti hai adi hi to meri duniya hai wo khush hai to main bhi khush hoon

( maa you know i am happy doing this work adi is my world if he is happy then i am also happy)

T: par puttar tu kab tak akela adi ko sambhalega? Tujhe nahi lagta adi ko maa ki zaroort hai aur tujhe biwi ki

( but how long you will handle adi alone? Don't you think adi needs mother and you need a wife)

She said making raman looked at her

T: dekh raman puttar main jaanti hoon tu palak se bhot pyar karta tha par puttar tu kab tak akela rahega tere aage puri zindagi padi hai tu ek baar shadi ke liye tyar ho jaa dekhna main tere liye kitni achi biwi doodhugi

( look raman i know you love palak very much but for how long you will stay alone you have whole life in front of you raman please get agree for marriage i will find good wife for you)

R: aap mere liye to achi biwi doondh logi par kya mere adi ke liye achi maa dhoondh paaogi

( you will find a good wife for me but will you find a good mother for my adi?) 

He said looking at her

R: maa mujhe meri fikar nahi hai mujhe mere adi ki fikar hai main nahi chatha ki main dobara shadi karu aur mera adi mujhse door ho jaye aap ache se jaanti ho koi bhi dusri aurat mere adi ko maa ka pyar nahi de sakti aur agar koi ladki aisi mil bhi gayi to kya kabhi main usko palak ki jagagh de paauga? Mujhe nahi lagta maa ki main kabhi apni life mai aage badh paauga mere liye adi hi sab kuch hai wo hi meri duniya hai mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye

( maa i am not worried for myself i am worried for my adi i don't want to marry again because i don't want to lose my adi you know very well maa that no other woman will love adi like his mother and if i found a mother for adi will i able to give her palak's place in my life? I don't think i will move on my life with anyone else adi is everything for me he is my world and i don't need anything else)  

He said and went to his room while toshi ji get tensed

Other hand ishita comes in her room and closed the door and cries she keeps her hand on her baby bump

I: i am sorry baby aapki mumma chathe hue bhi kabhi aapko aapke papa nahi de sakti main jitni bhi kossish karlu sab hamesha mujhe ehsas dilate hai ki main apne bache ko akele nahi paal sakti aap hi batao isme meri kya galti hai agar mere pati ne mujhko sirf iss liye chod diya kyuki main pregnant thi aur usko ye bacha nahi chaiye tha kitni kushi ka pal hota hai wo ek couple ki life mai jab unko pata chalta hai ki wo parents banne wale hai par mere pati ne kya kiya mujhe apni life se nikal diya jab maine usko batya ki main maa banne wali hoon kyunki usko bacha nahi chaiye tha mujhe abortion karvane ke liye force kiya aur jab maine mana kar diya to mujhe apni life se fek diya kyunki usko bacha nahi chaiye tha

( i am sorry baby your mumma can not give you love of a father not matter how much i try everyone always make me feel that i can't take care of my baby alone what is my mistake if my husband left me because i got pregnant and he don't want this baby it was such a special moment for a couple when they get the news that they are going to become parents but my husband throw me out of his life when i share this good news with him he force me to abort my baby and when i dined to do it he throw me out of his life just because he don't want this baby)  

She said crying

I: kya galti thi meri? Main to bas apne bache ko bachna chathi thi kaise maar deti apne pehle baby ko jiss bache ke liye main sari duniya se ladi ab wahi duniya mujhe mere bache se door karna chathi hai main kya karu? Akeli pad chuki hoon main bilkul akeli

( what was my mistake? I just want to save my baby how could i kill my first baby? I fought with the world for my baby and now everyone wants to snatch my baby from me i don't know what to do? I am left alone)

She said crying caressing her baby bump

I: ab sirf tum hi ho mere jine ki wajeh se please apni mumma ko kabhi akele maat chodna jaise sabne chod diya i promise you bacha main tumhe kuch nahi hone dugi mujhe apne bache ko sambhalne ke liye kisi ki zaroort nahi hai

( now only you are reason of my life please never leave me alone like everyone did i promise you baby i will not let anything happen to you i don't need anyone to take care of my baby) 

She said wiping her tears

Bhalla house

Raman was sitting in his room looking at his marriage pick

R: i don't know palak main tumse kiya hua promise pura kar paauga ya nahi main puri kossish karta hoon adi ko maa ki kami mehsoos naa hone doon par shyad jo pyar adi ko uski maa de sakti hai wo main kabhi nahi de sakta main kya karu mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha darta hoon agar maine adi ke liye dobara shadi kar bhi li to kya mere adi ko maa ka pyar milega? Mujhe mere liye life partner nahi chaiye mujhe bas mere adi ke liye maa chaiye pata nahi koi dusri aurat mere adi ko maa ka pyar dege bhi ya nahi iss liye darta hoon jaise tumhe kho diya waise main apne adi ko nahi khona chatha mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha main kya karu?

( i don't know palak i will able to fulfill my promise or not i try my best to not to make adi feel that her mother is not with him i always try to give him love of mother but i think my love is not enough for him adi need his mother who can love him i don't want life partner for me i want mother for my adi but i don't know any other lady will love my adi or not that's why i am scared i don't want to lose my adi like i lost you i  don't understand what to do?)

He said looking at the picture with teary eyes

P.s: please guys ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews  

nice

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Adi is cute..

So Ishra knew each other from their college time..

Raman always helps her..

Their mothers wanted them to move on but they wanted the best for their children..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you...

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Ishita was confused and stressed..

Raman consoled her..

Subbu is a low life..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: venu66

Gooh update 

Looks like both mothers are going to be play role of matchmakers for ishra.

Continue soon.

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Ishita was so upset but raman gave her the courage to fight❤️👍🏻

Loved the flashback ❣️

She was happy thinking at least someone is there who doesn’t judge a book by its cover❤️❤️

Subbu is disgusting 😤😤

Appa is also blaming ishita 🙄🙄😡😡

Loved how raman stood up for her💪🏻💖

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon