ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 36

Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely updt

Ishita slapped Raman

She is being unreasonable

I don't understand why she is so emotionally detached towards her daughter

Hope Raman could bridge the gap between them

Updt soon

Originally posted by ishrasoul

Pal pal bhade yeh hai mohabatein

Part 11

Ishita and raman nicely settled in their new life with ruhi. Although raman has noticed many times that ishita is aloof from ruhi he tried to talk to her about it but ishita always shrug it off and shows raman the boundary that dont cross it raman showers his love on ruhi making little kid happy to no end. Its been four months to their marriage but ishra relationship has no progress as both didn't give their relation a chance both were parent to ruhi only other they were only room mates who lived together under the same roof. Today raman was in very bad mood as he has lost few deals to ashok khanna in past week and on top of his family was putting pressure to come to dehli as they are missing them. Raman denied to them. Romi came to pick ishita and ruhi. Raman looks at time and shouts: make it fast ishita you will be late. 

Ishita comes holding her hand bag and says: we are ready. 

Raman looks at romj and says: achy say jana aur ruhi ka khayal rakhna.

Ruhi makes a sad pout and hugs raman. Raman smiles at his princess and says: aww mera bacha sad kiyon ho raha hai.

Ruhi: papa come with us na we will enjoy there

Raman: rooh papa has some work here uou go with your mumma and papa be a good girl

Ruhi nods and kisses his cheek raman look at ishita and says: ruhi ka khayal rakhna aur apna bhi. Ishita nods. Raman drops them at airport and heads to his office. At airport, flight announcement was made ishita looks at ruhi and romi apologetically as she got emergency call. Romi says: bhabhi kiya hua

Ishita: romi there is an emergency at hospital i have to rush

Romi: but flight..

Ishita: you and ruhi carry on i will join you tomorrow

Romi nods and says: chal chuhi mumma kal ayengi

Ishita looks at ruhi and says: be a good girl dont bother chachu and others at home

After biding bye to them ishita heads to hospital and gets engrossed in work. Raman return at home shouting at phone he gets surprised to see lights on. He ends the call and moves inside his room. Finding ishita working on her latptop he gets shocked he looks around but doesn't find ruhi. Ishita looks at raman and says: kise dhoond rahy hain.

Raman: where is ruhi

Ishita: ruhi went with romi i got emergency call therefore i didn't went with them

Raman gets angry and says: you left ruhi alone

Ishita: stop it raman I didn't left her alone she is with romi. They have reached home also

Raman gets more angry seeing her nonchalant attitude. He marches towards her and takes her laptoo and says: this is irresponsibility ishita

Ishita: you are getting hyper without any reason.

Raman: without any reason. How can you be such cool your daughter is alone there

Ishita: for god sake raman she is not alone there family is with her

Raman: but her mumma papa is not with her pata nhe meri rooh kaisi hogi she is use to us

Ishita: she is use to this raman. Mere bina wo reh sakti hai

Raman: no truth is tum ruhi kay bina reh sakti ho every kid need mother. He spat angrily

Ishita: thats enough raman. She moves out of the house angrily taking her car keys. Raman quickly calls at home. Toshi jee takes the phone raman asks: hello maa ruhi theek hai na

Toshi smiles and says: haan puttar she is fine i have fed her dinner abhi dadu kay saath walk pay gayi hai

Raman: she is fine na maa koi problem hai to mein abhi ajata hoon

Toshi: raman tu bhi na. She is good here. Wesy bhi kal ishita ne ana hai na.

Raman: ruhi aye to meri baat karwana maa

Toshi: sure raman.

Raman cuts the call and moves to get fresh. Otherside ishita was driving recklessly remembering raman harsh words. She angrily hits the steering unable to cope up with frustation. She reminsces her past with subbu and puts the break.

After few hours

Raman was waiting for ishita to return he looks at the watch which was showing 12 he gets worried he was continuously calling ishita number but there was no response. He curses himself for not controling his motor mouth he takes his car key and was about to move out of the house. He stops as he spots ishita entering he sigh in relief and rushes to her side holding her arms he asks: where were you ishita.. do you realize whats the time is it time to return home i was worried for you

Ishita pushes raman and says: really hubby you were worried for your wifey.. she stammers and trips at every step making raman realize that she is drunk

Raman: you are drunk ishita

Ishita shook her head and says: no raman i am very much drunk

She walks inside the house while raman follows her. As she stumbles and was about to fall raman held her and says: ishita..

Ishita: what are you raman? Why you care for ruhi so much

Raman was taken a back of her sudden question he tries to make her stand on her own but her drunk state was not helping she again trips and falls on his chest raman wraps his arms about her while ishita looks at him and says: i know why you married me. Raman face loses its color he looks away and says: what you know

Ishita: you married me because you wanted revenge na. She pushes raman who sigh in relief knowing she doesn't know the reason.

Ishita: i have insulted you many time thats why you wanted revenge

Raman: stop talking nonsense ishita. Aisa kuch nhe hai. Lets go in room

Ishita: phr kiyon shadi ki tumne. Meri koi property nhe hai 

Raman chuckles listening to her and takes her in his arms. Ishita struggles in his grip while raman made his way inside the bedroom he put ishita on bed and was about to move away but ishita winces in pain. Raman looks at her and finds her hairs tangled in his shirt button he tries to untangle the hairs. Both were close to each other.

After freeing hairs raman looks at her and felt an unknown attraction towards her he moves closer making ishita feel something stirring inside her. He leans more and takes her lips in his and start kissing her slowly. Ishita was not in state to react their kiss interrupted as loud thunder strike. Raman looks at ishita who was also looking at him she was about to say something but raman put his finger on her lips and says: sshhh.. good night wifey.. he covers her with duvet and leave.

Thats it my dear friend waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

nice

Originally posted by ishrasoul

Pal pal bhade yeh hai mohabatein

Part 12

Ishita lazily opens her eyes and felt a terrible headache she held her head and tried to sit straight but unable to do so as she felt like her head will brust. Raman enters the room and finds ishita awake he forwarded a glass of lime water and says: it must be a hangover drink this you will feel better. Ishita takes the glass and start sipping slowly while raman was busy in glaring at her. He shook his head and walks towards the wardrobe, takes out some clothes and put it in traveling bag. Ishita looks at raman and asks: are you going somewhere. Raman keeps quite and continue to do his work.

Ishita sigh in frustation and gets up. Raman says without looking at her: this should be last time that you return home drunk. Thank god ruhi was not here else she would have seen her mother drunk. Do you have any idea what ruckus you have created last night

Ishita closes her eyes and remember the happenings of last night her blood boils as she remembers how raman has kissed her she closes her fist in anger and marches towards raman. She makes him turn and gives a tight slap across his face making raman shocked to react. He held his cheek and angrily glares at her. Ishita says: you are giving me lecture but you have no decency. How dare you kissed me she held his collar and threw angry glares at him as her eyes were spitting fire raman frees his collar from her hold and says: how dare you slap raman kumar bhalla. It was a moment of weakness.. even you were also involved.

Ishita looks away and says: i was not in my senses. Raman smirks and wounds his arms around her neck and says: but you participated equally my dear wifey.. ishita tries to struggle out of his grip but raman tighten and says: last night you called me hubby it was so soothing wifey. Dont think too much its common in husband wife today you slapped me hard very bad wifey

Ishita pushes him and says: stay away and stop your drama.. your these cheesy tricks will work on others not on me. She walks away to washroom to get fresh while raman held his cheek and says: Dara singh ki poti hai mumma its paining

Soon ishita was all ready for dehli. Taking her belongings she walks out of the house without looking at raman who shook his head. Soon ishita was sitting in airplane waiting for the plane to start the journey. She gets surprised to see raman coming and sitting beside her she narrow her eyes and asks: you.. raman nods and says: i am going to meet my daughter cant leave her to irresponsible mother ishita looks away mouthing: whatever.

Journey started and soin they were outside the bhalla house. Raman opens the door with spare key and start walking inside quietly. Ishita tries to say something but raman closes her mouth with his palm and drags her with him. He pushes the door of his mother room slowly and smiles as ruhi was playing with her dadi and dadu. Raman exclaims: look who came to meet little princess. Trio looks on and gets happily surprised to see raman and ishita standing together. They runs into raman who took ruhi in his arms while enjoy the love of his parents. Ishita was mute spectator of all this. She tries to touch toshi jee feet to seek blessings but toshi jee pulls her in bear hug and says: its good that you both came here. Ruhi too hugs her mother and start narrating how much she has enjoyed with her dadi and dadu.

Ishita smiles listening to her daughter rants. Mr bhalla says: puttar teri surprise karne ki adaat nhe gayi. Raman chuckles and smiles. He leaves from there for his room. After sometime he comes out of the room and find ishita lost in thoughts while ruhi was asking her something. Raman shook his head and takes ruhi in his arms and says: rooh papa will help you in making this. He gets engrossed in helping ruhi while ishita excuse herself and goes away. Toshi asks every one to gather at dining table as lunch is ready. Ishita comes and sit silently raman looks at her and find her eyes red and swollen due to crying. Romi return from college and gets happy seeing his bhai. He hugs raman and notice a redness at his cheek. He asks: bhai what happened to your cheek. Raman touches his cheek and remember ishita slap. Ishita looks on and bites her lips thinking about slap.

Toshi: puttar 

Raman: maa a wild cat attacked me last night. He looks at ishita while others laughs taking another meaning. Ruhi lovingly caresses his cheek and says: papa but we dont have cat at our house dard ho raha hai

Raman heart swell seeing the care of his big girl says: yes rooh no cat papa wanted to shave for ruhi so its just a little burn due to blade. Ruhi kisses his cheek and says: dard choo mantar.

All admires the bond of raman and ruhi. toshi serves raman and says: puttar jee bhar jar kha kitna patla hogaya hai tu. Raman smiles and says: maa your bahu doesn't make delicious food like you to patla hi hona tha na your bahu doesn't know anything she cant keep her husband happy he jokes while other laughs ishita looks at raman and leaves saying she is full.

Raman gets confused as ishita doesn't answer him toshi twists his ear and scolds him to troubling ishita. Raman doesn't get time to talk with ishita as he was all tike surrounded by his family who missed him. It was evening raman comes out of the house and sees iyer house he thinks to meet them also. He was about to enter the house but stops as he hears mrs iyer scolding ishita. Mrs iyer: ishu i am very disappointed with you you sent ruhi alone here 

Ishita: amma romi was with her i got an emergency ruhi was excited to come here i couldn't deny her.

Mrs iyer: stop making excuse ishita i dont know when you stop punishing ruhi for her father 

Ishita: amma 

Mrs Iyer: no ishu just because subbu cheated you and left you. It doesn't mean that you stop loving ruhi itna tha to kiyon janam diya ruhi ko kisi orphanage mein choor deti ya phr subbu ko hi custody deti. Meine subah bhi yehi samjhaya tha 

Ishita cries and feels hurt listening to her mother. Raman connect that ishita was hurt due to mrs iyer. He leaves from there silently. Later at night raman was telling ruhi story when ishita enters the room. Raman caresses ruhi hairs while he was looking at ishita. Soon ruhi sleeps while ishita too lie down at her side and closes her eyes. Raman gets up and says: ishita i want to talk to you

Ishita looks at raman and says: no raman not again i dont want any lecture about ruhi from you

Raman: i am not talking about ruhi. I wanted to talk about us

Ishita: us? Raman there is no us we are just ruhi parents

Raman: ishita you didn't understand. Let me complete. I was saying that you should apologize for last night slap. He smirks

Ishita gets angry and says: what makes you think that i will say sorry to you

Raman: simple you will say sorry like this. S.o.r.r.y. and makes a puppy face then i will forgvie you. He gives her a dimple smile while ishita smiles listening to him 

Raman: that's it your apology is accepted

Ishita: but u didn't apologized

Raman: you smiled. Ishita gives him what the hell look raman continue to says: ishita dont let our fights effect your mood. The jhansi ki rani look suits you not this rona dhona

Ishita glares at him and says: ravan Kumar. Raman smiles and turns at other side and says: good night. He remembers how he met mrs iyer today and ask about ishita behavior regarding ruhi. Mrs iyer shares about ishita past that she is badly affected with subbu betrayal that she doesnt shows her love to ruhi.

Mrs iyer: its been long time ishita has completed shuts her away from everyone we tried everything but nothing works. My ishu loves ruhi every much but she doesn't shows it i know this is eating her inside 

Raman: we cant help her till she herself tries to get out of this 

Mrs iyer: you can help her

Raman: me

Mrs iyer: you are her husband her companion you can make her realize that life is beautiful you can make her feel love again. You will do this na raman for my ishu and ruhi. Raman nods making mrs iyer smile.

Raman comes out of the thoughts and thinks: i want happiness of my ruhi. And she wants you. First step to make your mood cheer up completed now mission ruhi ki mumma started 

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

wonderful

Sorry for very late reply ,not much active in forum .

Lovely update .

Many things happened. 

Ramans anger was right in the beginning but instead of feeling guilty ishita slapped him .

That was rude though he didn't mind much .

Both went to Delhi .

Everybody loves Raman somuch ,seems ishita felt jealous. 

Amma knocked some sense in ishita ,though she didn't took it .

Loved the way Raman calmed ishita .

Waiying for ishita's pov .

Thanks for pm

Pal pal bhade ye hai mohabbatein

Part 13

ishraru fly back to Mumbai after spending fantastic time with family. Raman has thought a lot how to make ishita  and ruhi close. He gets an idea and  thinks to implement it. Morning, ishita gets  up and gets surprised to seethat no help and maid is available seeing the time she start preparing the breakfast hurriedly. She looks at the time and hits her forehead and says: ruhi is still sleeping she  will get late for school I should ask raman to make  her ready. She gets surprised to see raman coming out of  room all dressed up he looks at ishita and says: ishita I forgot to tell you that ruhi caretaker got  stuck  with some emergency  she will not come  this week.

Ishita: aur maid kahan gayi. She  asks getting frustrated.

Raman thought for a while and says: wo uski shadi hai. Ishita gives him what the hell look and  says: she is already married raman. Raman scratched his head  and says: I mean her sister is getting married  so I gave her leave for one week.

Ishita: raman.. she glares at him. Raman hurriedly takes a  toast and says: bye Ihave to rush important meeting  hai Iwill come late driver will be  with meyou have to pick up ruhi also you take care of all haan.. he  rushes out of  the  house before ishita say something. Ishitamakes face and marches toward their room while outside raman jumps and says: wow raman you are brilliant what a master  plan now  ishita have to take care of  ruhi alone. Nohelp no caretaker. I am sure by this way both get close  to each other. He mentally praise  himself and leaves for office

While ishita wakes  up ruhi and start dressing  her up for  school. She drops  ruhi to school and went to her hospital. Asthe clock strike 12 am she remember of picking ruhi she cancels all appointment and heads to school ruhi gets  super excited seeing  her mother coming to pick her. She hugs ishita tightly and says: I love you mumma.. ishita gets emotional seeing her daughter  love she  takes her in arms. Ruhi kisses her mumma happily and start  narrating all the  happening at school. Soon they reaches home rest  of the day was passed with ishita being busy with ruhi feeding  her  lunch making her  sleep for afternoon nap then  homework and little bit of playing.Much to ishita surprise raman return home in evening.

Raman sits back and  says: ishita give  me a glass of water please. Ishita  nods and gives  him water and asks:  you return early you told that you will be late. Raman says: my daughter was alone with you no so thought to check whether everything  is alright.

Ishita gets angry and says: she is my daughter also. Raman nods and smirks ruhi comes running to raman and start telling  how  much happy she  is today as she  got to spend all time with her mumma ruhi says: we enjoyed a lot papa. Raman smiles listening to her  and gets happy that plan  is getting successful. Hesays; wow I didn’t knew rooh and  mumma enjoyed a lot together.

Ruhi: papa mumma is best. I love her  so much

Raman hugs her and says: sara  love mumma kay liye aur papa ka  kiya.Ruhi hits raman forehead and  says: buddhu papa ruhi loves papa and mumma same same. Raman smiles  and gets happy he looks at ishita  who was also smiling and busy admiring them.Raman did a happy dance in heart and says: wo I wanted to say something.

Ruhi: kiya papa.

Raman: I have  to travel Bhopal for some business work for week

Ishita: suddenly plan bana. She asks worriedly

Raman: haan ishita it was urgent

Ishita: but abhi to koi help bhi nhe haihow I will manage everything alone

Raman: ishita take a leave for some days and be at home for ruhi I will try to return as the work finish. He crosses  his finger so that ishita agree

Ishita: but raman

Raman: if you have some  problem I will call maa here.

Ishita: nahe its  okay why bother  mummy jee I will manage

Raman: are you sure… you will manage everything. Ghar kaam aur ruhi

Ishita nods. Raman smiles thinking his  plan moving in right direction and  says: Iwill pack my bag. Later at  night ruhi was sleeping while raman was reading the file. Ishita enters the room. Raman put the file at  table and says: ishita I wanted to have a talk with you. Ishita nods and sit beside her. Raman asks: you  will be fine na

Ishita says: ya no worries. Akele rehne  ki adaat  hai

Raman: but if  you need anything na I will come back at your one ring. Okay

Ishita nods and  says: don’t you think raman that you are worrying unnecessarily

Raman: fikar to hogi na you and ruhi are alone  here. And I am going out  of town first time after  marriage. He voice out his  concern while ishita looks at him with surprised. Raman gets up and lays down beside ruhi to  get some sleep. Ishita was  thinking about raman.

Next day

Raman leaves  for Bhopal while ishita takes leave from hospital. Her  all day was surrounded with ruhi. It was first time ishita getting opportunity to spend this much time  with ruhi because ishita has always kept ruhi away from herself from her  birth. she was getting happy to spend  time with ruhi. She couldn’t stop herself from getting involve in ruhi. Her love for ruhi was coming out slowly the wall she  has built around  her heart was shattering. It was end of the week two days remaining for  raman return,ishita gets  up and start completing her morning chores a long side make ruhi ready she drop her school and return home.She  takes the newspaper and start reading it one headline caught her attention. Raman kumar bhalla poses with model Natasha. Sources tells that  both are in relationship. Is it new affair of RKB or this time he is serious. Ishita gets hurt seeing it she threw the newspaper in anger and  remember how subbu betrayed her. Tears start falling from her eyes uncontrollably.

Ishita composes herself and says: rumour bhi hosakta hai.. aur why I am getting effected. This marriage is only for ruhi. Haan karta phire isee jo karna hai she console herself and leaves to room. Her  phone rings it was from her mother in law. Ishita: hello mummy jee sab kaise hai

Toshi jee: kidhr hai wo khota.

Ishita: kon mummy jee why are you so angry

Toshi jee: khota I mean to say raman. I am calling  him but he is not  picking my call ye kiya newspaper  mein aya hai. Ishita puttar tu theek hai na.

Ishita: haan mummy jee kuch nhe raman Bhopal gaye hai kuch kaam se busy hongay

Toshi jee: you  don’t believe this ishitha this is fake aik picture ka agayi they make  long stories from it. Mera raman aisa nhe hai

Ishita gets silent listening to her. Toshijee: puttar tu. Ishita  cuts her  in middle and says; mummy jee wo muje market  jana hai phr baat  hoti hai. She cuts the call and  thinks: mummyjee is  right why I am getting worried.Chal ishu mall ja ruhi ka kuch saman lena haina. She drives towards mall andgets shocked seeing raman buying something. She dails his number. Raman takes the call and  says: haan ishita bola everything is fine.

Ishita: haan sab theek hai kahan ho ap

Raman: Bhopal mein meeting  mein hoon kiya hogaya hai tumhain ishita. Iam busy baad  mein baat karta hoon. Heends  the call and leaves ishita was rooted to her place she recollects the affair new and raman lie. She remember herpast and compare with it. Tears start flowing from her eyes and says: again..she runs out of mall and sits in her car hits the steering angrily and start crying. She  picks ruhi from school todayshe had a very bad mood. It was evening ruhi was pestering  her to play with her ishita denies but ruhi was adamant ishita gets angry and shouts: what is this  ruhi I denied na go to your room. Door opensand raman enters with bag he gets shocked seeing ishita shouting at ruhi andruhi crying. Seeing her  papa ruhi runsto him. Raman hugs her and console her. Ishita was looking at raman angrily.

Raman: rooh see I have brought a gift for you this is doll house take this and go to your room good girl. Ruhi gets happyseeing the gift and leaves. Raman looks at ishita and says: now what. Why youshouted at ruhi

Ishita: its none of your business. She turnsto leave but raman held her and says: answer me. Ishita pushes him and says: I am not answerable to you go to your nastasha or whoever she angrily leaves for  their  room. Raman thinks: lagta hai phr pagalpan kadora para hai I thought in this week ruhi and ishita will become close butyahan to kuch or hi chal raha hai.

He enters the room and gets shocked seeing all room messed up while ishita standing near window. He walks towards her andsays: ishita what happened. Ishita doesn’t turn and shouts: go away raman. Ramantries to hold  her hand but ishita pushes him and says: don’t you dare mr bhalla. I know your truth now raman gets shocked listening to her and asks: what truth. Ishita replies; your truthraman.. tumhara sach khul gaya hai

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

riddi

Awesome update 

Loved it

Update soon

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz continue soon 

Awesome update di

Loved raman’s effort to unite ishita and ruhi ❤️

Finally ruhi was getting her mumma’s love❣️

Omg.....ishita thought that raman is betraying her🥺

Her past incidents flashed in front of her eyes😢😢

Lets see what raman will do now

Ty 4 d pm too di

Nice updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman starts his mission to bring ishru closer. His plan also starts working and raman tells ishu that he is going to Bhopal for some work. And ishu also started enjoying with Ruhi. But she got angry thinking that raman is having affair and telling lie to her. She connects her past life with it. And ishu spots raman in a mall and got angry. Let's see what will happen next

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon