karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Commented on blog dear....

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 13

And yes those who are replying only to get next pw, then forget it. I am seeing this last time. And formal comments not get the next update pw.

Wait for pw....

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 3 years ago
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maan was happy geet transferred half amount his account Ankush don’t want loss his brother talk to him Nicly geet hate maan but she want revenge using him both are meet disc maan get angry geet words make him took her went to dance floor she was hurt maan warm her what she do with him finally she managed herself asking him start her plan maan want soon her plan finished he ask her do what he said finally ma’am kissing her she was already planned photography she get more angry broke her car

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commented on the blog baby 😉

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey,

thanks for the update and pm..

superb update...

Anushk trying to be the elder brother for Maan but he doesnt realize that its too late and their parents have already created the rift..I just hoped that they were close so Maan never had to make a deal with Geet... The whole rivals against sibling is something so unpleasant..

I dont know why but i really like how Maan insults geet on every given point...She is so arrogant and so full of herself that she doesnt realize that in her hatred what steps she is taking...

Really like the whole disco scene... Both dont want to bow to one another...

Maan is smart and he knows how things work...the kiss was intense...Dont know what will be the result of this deal and how this is going to help geet accomplish her revenge

update soon

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update

So both planned this all together geet wants to enter KM so by this way eventually both their parents will get them married and she can enter KM and plot against maans bro.

Continue soon 

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Commented on blog 😃

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Scary. Don’t know where their anger and drama are going to destroy. Really hope maan does not hurt his brother by killing his gf or something worse don’t want blood on his hands 

ankush trying to bridge the gap between them but too late your bro is long gone 

man geet is too hot headed and anger on top of her nose.   Destroying your own tings. Really.  She is crazy 

hahajaja thumbnail

Thanks for PM and password.

Loved the update. 

Maan has gone too far from his brother too. Ankush got so busy in making his parents happy that he forgot about his brother. And his own parents went against his happiness, he wants to fill void with Maan.

Somewhere I was expecting Maaneet to plan this and react this way only. 

Eagerly looking forward to their parents’ reaction. Update soon.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan is holding back from Ankush even though he never created the divide. The parents' favoritism did that. he ended up resenting his brother because of it.

geet calling Maan trash was a low blow. She is too full of herself.

Maan accelerated their plans by getting photographed in the middle of a kiss. That will kick start the talk. How exactly do they think this will help get her in the mansion? Ankush is still unavailable.