ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 31

Posted: 3 years ago

Pal pal bhade yeh hain mohabbatein

Part 10

Reception party went well, guests start  leaving seeing ruhi feeling  sleepy raman tells  his mother that they are going home. Toshijee nods and smiles at his concern for ruhi. Raman held ruhi in his arms while ishita was walking beside him both reaches the  parking lot raman phone rings he makes ruhi gives ruhi to ishita, unlocks his car and  says: ishita you sit inside I will come back in few minutes after this call okay. Ishita nods  while raman goes away. As ishita  was about to sit she  hears some one calling  her name she turn and  find  a unknown lady standing smiling at  her.

Ishita: ap kon.

Shagun smiles and caresses ruhi cheeks and says: bohat pyaari bachi hai tumhari isheeta. I am shagun Khanna. You don’t know me  but I know you from Mumbai

Ishita  narrow her eyes and says: Mumbai..

Shagun: wo kiya hai na  mein raman ki bohat close friend hoon

Ishita smiles lightly at her after listening to her raman was talking on phone  he turn and find shagun and ishita talking he clench his fist in anger he quickly ends the call and  marches towards them. He pulls ishita closer by wrapping his arms  around her shoulder and says: kiya batain ho rahi hai wifey… shagun gets angry seeing  raman while ishita tries to get out of his hold.

Shagun: come  on raman. We were just chatting I was telling isheeta about you after all mujse behtar tumhain kon jaan sakta  hai.

Raman looks away and says: humain chalna chahiye ishita

He makes ishita sit in car and turns to shagun giving her a warning glare he too settle in the car and droves away.

Next day

Ishita was feeding ruhi breakfast. Raman comes and smiles looking at them. He too settles and start having breakfast. After finishing breakfast raman clears  his throat and  says: ishita pack your bags we will leavefor  Mumbai tonight. Ishita looks at himand  nods. Toshi  jee gets sad listening to raman and says: puttar tu wapis shift ho ja

Raman: please maa I cant. I am going to office will see you at evening

Rest of the  day passed in blink, ishita  getsengrossed  in  packing their stuff while bhallas and iyers were sad that ishita  and ruhi are leaving. Raman return home he bids everyone bye and soon trio leaves for Mumbai.  They reaches Mumbai late nightruhi was  sleeping. Ishita  gets surprised as they were going  on other way. She asks the same  from raman: raman this is not  the way to our society.

Raman: I know. We are going to my house.

Ishita: apka  ghar to

Raman: my house is in other society I just shifted to your society for some time as my house  needed renovation. Now renovation is  complete so I am shifting back. Ishita  nods listening to him.

Soon they reaches the  house. Raman opens  the door with key while holding  ruhi.Trio enters the house, ishita  gets amazedseeing the house its décor  was lavish raman shows her  the house and says: kal se maid ajaye gi she will take care of kitchen and other works whie I have also called ruhi caretaker she  will take careof ruhi when we will busy with our work. Ishita nods. As they were tired they  hit the bed and drifted into dreamland .

Morning

Raman wakes up and was about to leave for his morning jog he felt some one  has held his hand he  turn and find ruhistanding holding  his hand while rubbingher eyes. Raman smiles looking at her and says: good  morning rooh.

Ruhi smiles and opens her  arms signing him to pick her.Raman takes her  in his arms and says:kuch chahiye apko

Ruhi: papa ap kahan ja rahy ho

Raman:jogging  pay

Ruhi: mein bhi Chalon

Raman nods and says: chalo.. both goes for jogging raman was enjoying  his time with ruhi while a  pair of eyes were looking at them enviously she was none other than shagun. Raman shortens his jogging  for ruhi and returns home. As he enters the house his nostrils got filled with aroma of steaming idli and paratha. Ruhi jumps in happiness and says: wow mumma idle muje bohat bhook lagi hai apko pata hai aj mein jogging ki papa kay saath. Ishita smiles lightly and  keeps herself engrossed  in work. Ruhi goes  to ishita and  says: mumma muje ready kar do.

Ishita glares ather  and says: ruhi mumma  is working na wesy bhi your caretaker is coming in some minutes wait for her.

Raman shookhis  head listening to her and  says: ishita ye sab kaam baad  mein ho jain gay phele tum ruhi ko ready kar do.

Ishita ignores his words while bell rings raman opens the  door  and find the caretaker standing. Ishita says:zara jaldi ruhi ko ready kar dain. Kal se time pay ayega. Caretaker nods and  takes ruhi to room. Raman goes to ishita and  says: what is this ishita.

Ishita: please raman I am busy phr muje  hospital bhi jana hai. I have no time for your question.

Raman: ruhi kay saath tum kaise behave kar rahi thi

Ishita: you stay out of  this  raman she is my daughter aur  muje pata hai kiya karna hai

Raman: I think you forgot she is mine daughter also now and I will not tolerate if my rooh got sad due to you. Saying this he  leaves from there. Soon trio were ready to start  their new day, raman offers ishita that he will drop her  today as her car is  at her old house. Ishita nods raman drops ruhi and ishita to their respective  places and goes to office. He was working in office when he gets a call from ruhi kindergarten stating that ruhi is feeling stomach ache. Raman gets worried he takes his phone and car keys and  rushes to ruhi playschool.

He reaches  there no time and find ruhi crying clutching  her tummy. He wipes  her tears and hugs her and  says: rooh betu stop crying.

Teacher: thank god mr bhalla you came poor kid was crying we tried to call her  mother but she didn’t respond. Humne  doctor ko bulaya  tha he said kay bahar  kay khane say bachi ka pet dukh raha hai.

Raman nods andsays: I am taking ruhi home. Teacher nods. Raman takes ruhi and returns to home. He  tried to call ishitabut got no response. He makes porridge for ruhi and  feeds her ruhi sleeps while raman was sittingbeside her patting her head. His phone rings he gets more angry as it is fromishita. He takes the call and says: I want you at home  in next 20 minutes.

Ishita:raman..ruhi

Raman: she is with me.

Ishita: okay.. but I will be little late because abhi aik aur appointment  rehti hai

Raman gets angry listening to ishita on her irresponsible behaviour he gritted his teeth and says: tumne suna  nhe mein kiya kaha gharao abhi. Warna acha nhe hoga

Ishita: you cant dictate me mr bhalla. I will come home but after finishing  work

Raman: I can do anything mrs  bhalla. He cuts the calland start waiting  for  ishita 20 minutes passed but ishita didn’t came. His anger reaches at peak level he was pacing  to and fro trying to control his rage. After two hours he hear the door bell he goes and opens  the door. Ishita  was standing there tiredly. She enters silently ignoring raman glares. She stops as she hears: ruhi was sick.

Ishita: I know.Mild stomach ache tha meri teacher say baat hogai thi. You had picked  her

Raman: still you didn’t return home

Ishita: to. You were with ruhi aur mein wesy bhi busy thi. Raman gets more frustrated seeingishita nonchalant attitude for ruhi. He held ishita  hand and drags her to room and says: how heartless you are. Your daughter was in pain but no madam was busy with patient.

Ishita: stop it raman.

Raman: listen to me carefully ishita. I will not spare you if you will do this again to ruhi.Kaisi maa ho tum

Ishita  pushes him and says: aisi hi hoon mein.Saying this she leaves to restroom. Raman hits his palm in air. After sometime  ishita  comes out all fresh she walks towards ruhi room and  find her awake playing  with her teddy. She goes to her and says:ruhi are you alright now

Ruhi gets happy seeing  her  mother. She happily launches herself in hermother arms and says: thoda thoda dard hota hai mumma. Ishita makes  ruhi sit back and says: raat  ko medicine logi to theek hojaogi. Shereluctantly caresses her hairs. Raman was seeing all this from door feeling confused with ishita behaviour towardss ruhi. He enter and says: ruhi see papa has brought soup for you. Taste it aur batao papa ne  kaisa banaya hai

Ruhi face  lit  up with smile raman feeds the soup ruhi gives raman thumbs up and says: yummy..papa ye bohat mazy ka hai. Raman smiles and lovingly kisses her forehead.Ishita was noticing their cute  moment and smile thinking: thank you murugan you sent raman in ruhi life. Mien to shayad  kabhi ruhi ko pyaar na  day sakon but atleast she will get father love from raman.

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

love

riddi

A very beautiful update but why is Ishita behaving like this please update next part soon to know about all this and how will Raman change Ishita’s behaviour towards Ruhi 

Edited by Divyal - 3 years ago

Awesome update di

This shagun is trying every way to separate ishra😡

Ishra back to mumbai and back to their old self🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Though ishita is rude to ruhi, but she is hiding her pain within herself 😭😢💔

Raru bond is beautiful 😍

Lets see what destiny has in store for them

Ty 4 d pm too

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Shagun is trying to separate ishra. Love raru scene. Ishra back to mumbai and they settled in raman's house. Raman is confused seeing the behaviour of ishu. Though ishu is rude with ruhi, but she is hiding her pain with herself. Raru bond is beautiful. Hope raman brings ishru closer.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Edited by divancute - 3 years ago

Awesome chappy Di 

Why can't she love her

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

Interesting update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls